Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 94

Thread: Dharma's Peril and R.C.'s Rise

  1. #1
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Exclamation Dharma's Peril and R.C.'s Rise

    Dharma In Grave Danger!
    Will Dharma Be The Next Meta To Fail And Fall?
    And Will R.C. And Phoenix Rise?
    Greetings citizens of us6,
    Today, I make an astounding revelation. Reportedly, Dharma, the dominant force in the N-E is collapsing. I have heard this from spies, friends, informers, Dharma leaders, Dharma hammers and a possible Dharma WW holder. Out of curiosity I decided to explore this possibility. Armed with my notebook and pencil I set out to seeked what was really happening in Dharma. I had a few questions that I wanted to ask. Here they are.

    1. Will Dharma really fail and fall?
    2. What and who will bring the downfall?
    3. Who will become the new dominant force in the N-E?
    4. Will the new force be an endgame contender?

    These are some questions needing some answers.

    First, before I got my answers I collected some facts.Just so you are aware and to chase away any doubts this list is 100% accurate. It has been crosschecked and verified by many *cough* reputable sources. *cough*

    • Biggest simmers on us6.
    • They fail.
    • They recruit their farms.
    • It's a collection of 6 alliances.
    • The worst player Travian knows resides in it.
    • N00bs are in the majority in Dharma.


    Knowing about Dharma helped, however I wanted some more info. I decided to interview a Dharma leader:

    Me: Rumors are circulating around that Dharma will fall apart. Is that true?
    Dharma: No, Dharma will never fail and fall!!!!
    Me: Really?
    Dharma: Well... Yes... We do fail... And we will fall...
    Me: Will you be mass deleting?
    Dharma: After we do one more op.
    Me: Which is?
    Dharma: 1. Chuck all troops at the Natars cap. 2. Delete.
    Me: Will Dharma come back next round?
    Dharma: No, we fail at Travian. We'll try to do better at something else.
    Me: And fail at that too...

    This information was interesting. And obvious. I then took a look at what could bring the downfall of Dharma. What will the cause be? Will there be more than one? Or will all of them bring down Dharma?

    1. fortress
    2. DD
    3. R.C. and allies
    4. Inside quad unrest
    5. Communication
    6. Planning
    7. Organisation
    8. The Barbarians

    1. Do I really need to explain?
    2. DD has run many successfull ops against Dharma. Dharma has obviously failed in these ops.
    3. Unknown to Dharma, R.C. has made many allies to take help take down Dharma, including Phoenix, Fox and Olympus. I have access to an off-line forum that the leaders use.
    4. Similar to 3., Phoenix and Olympus could possibly upset Dharma. Phoenix is rappidly climbing up the ranks in defending and Olympus has just revealed a training wing.
    5. Could bad communication cause this downfall? It's unlikely due to an ingame chat a member created and an offline forum. I was able to gain access to this forum. However, only for a limited time.
    6. Their ops speak for themselves. However, for those that need clarification. Their ops fail.
    7. One of their wings has only 2 players. Great strategy Dharma! Their main wing is behind one of their wings.
    8. They decided to have the past #1 player be a spy! Not go in the N-E and help them out. Another great strategy!

    Overall, I think 1, 2, 3 and 7. Will be the cause. Yet, who will their succesors be?

    This was obvious. R.C. R.C. has allies with Phoenix and the alliance Olympus will become a wing of R.C. In fact, Olympus's name will become R*C*/ Reticulated Chucabaracas any minute. They will undoubtedly become the main force. R*C* however has no plans for endgame. They will support R.C. instead.

    So, know, it's just a matter of time till Dharma falls and fails and the Phoenix and their allies rise.

    Oh, a by the way, public opinion about this development?

    P.S. fortress, when will YOU delete?

  2. #2
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    *sigh*. The amount of blatant failspin present in the original results in a rebuttal being unnecessary.


    However, if necessary, I would be happy to provide a piece by piece flaming of your failspin.
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  3. #3
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    *sigh*. The amount of blatant failspin present in the original results in a rebuttal being unnecessary.


    However, if necessary, I would be happy to provide a piece by piece flaming of your failspin.
    What do you mean??? That was 100% unvarnished truth!!!

    And shoot, I forgot about the dmerlin and hambones conspiracy.

  4. #4

    Default

    That was painful to read..Anyways what is this rubbish?...
    Usx Round 10 - OhMyTechno
    Usx Round 11 - OhMyIndie
    Us 6 Round 4 - Scandalous

  5. #5

    Default

    I actually thought it was an inventive attempt up until the "conversation" with "a Dharma leader"..

    Kudos to you Ech0 for finally bringing some creative posts..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  6. #6
    Artisan azuremagician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    [*] The worst player Travian knows resides in it.
    That would be Starscream, right?



    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    4. Inside quad unrest
    Just what this server was missing: a farm rebellion...
    Last edited by azuremagician; 03-26-2012 at 03:25 AM.

  7. #7
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyTechno View Post
    That was painful to read..Anyways what is this rubbish?...
    My creative writing assignment.
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I actually thought it was an inventive attempt up until the "conversation" with "a Dharma leader"..

    Kudos to you Ech0 for finally bringing some creative posts..
    The forum was lagging a bit. And I was lost on the THC thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by azuremagician View Post
    That would be Starscream, right?

    yes

    Could we get Luisss or Storeythor to provide us the BR's please? Oh, you misspelled successful...


    Just what this server was missing: a farm rebellion...
    No... fortress...

    *sigh*

    That wasn't successful spelling... They've posted them... Also, they've failed on ops other than with DD. Where FatalError? Oh yeah, he deleted...

    Umm... I'm not talking about farms... Phoenix doesn't have many farms in there.

  8. #8
    Artisan azuremagician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    My creative writing assignment.

    Umm... I'm not talking about farms... Phoenix doesn't have many farms in there.
    You might want to go back and double check on that. I just chiefed a 15c from them an hour ago...
    http://bannieres.traviantoolbox.com/30620.png

    Currently in the Mental Health Unit of us1

  9. #9
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azuremagician View Post
    You might want to go back and double check on that. I just chiefed a 15c from them an hour ago...
    Hey! I'm not in it! I'm just saying what was told to me from Markosa. And reading their MMs.

  10. #10
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    No... fortress...
    Awwwwww I like how you think of me all the time

    However, I'm afraid that title belongs to Luisss. None can match his ability to give artis, plans, and WWs to the enemy.

    Umm... I'm not talking about farms... Phoenix doesn't have many farms in there.
    That means there are farms in there
    Furthermore, if Phoenix and Olympus are meta'ing up with RC2, that means you are in their meta
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  11. #11

    Default

    Sigh...I was really hoping for a quality thread..Was greatly disappointed.

    Can someone dump a top player for a farm so we can get another quality thread please?
    s1r2 tommyz (anonymous) W.E.
    s1r3 tommyz (thayer the poet) W.E.
    s1r4 tommyz (thelma&louise) TRU
    aux speed tommy (figjamwilly) OoC
    s4r4 tommy (Orange Army) +GNA+
    s6r4 tommy (starscream) Dharma
    s1r6 tommy (ggnore13) TBW B

    "People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

  12. #12
    Artisan azuremagician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomb View Post
    Sigh...I was really hoping for a quality thread..Was greatly disappointed.

    Can someone dump a top player for a farm so we can get another quality thread please?
    Be careful what you wish for, ChuckNorris could get some ideas and replace us with ech0...
    http://bannieres.traviantoolbox.com/30620.png

    Currently in the Mental Health Unit of us1

  13. #13
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomb View Post
    Sigh...I was really hoping for a quality thread..Was greatly disappointed.

    Can someone dump a top player for a farm so we can get another quality thread please?


    That should have killed any hopes you had for a quality thread
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  14. #14
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    Awwwwww I like how you think of me all the time

    However, I'm afraid that title belongs to Luisss. None can match his ability to give artis, plans, and WWs to the enemy.



    That means there are farms in there
    Furthermore, if Phoenix and Olympus are meta'ing up with RC2, that means you are in their meta
    Well, they have kicked farms as I did a sit check on one. I'm not in R.C.'s meta.

  15. #15
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    Well, they have kicked farms as I did a sit check on one. I'm not in R.C.'s meta.
    And yet you claim RC will meta up with Phoenix and Olympus

    It's OK, understanding forum propaganda can get hard for mentally challenged people like yourself and Luisss
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  16. #16
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    And yet you claim RC will meta up with Phoenix and Olympus

    It's OK, understanding forum propaganda can get hard for mentally challenged people like yourself and Luisss
    Please, indicate me to where the is an ally called Olympus. I cannot seem to find it. RC will not. They have already. Why, do you need a link to the offline forum???

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    And yet you claim RC will meta up with Phoenix and Olympus
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSquirrel View Post
    Go continue to work on your Nap/Confed talks with R.C, like you guys have been trying to do for over a month...
    Possible truth to the THC / RC connection..??
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  18. #18
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    Please, indicate me to where the is an ally called Olympus. I cannot seem to find it. RC will not. They have already. Why, do you need a link to the offline forum???
    Well now, since Olympus already meta'd up with RC, looks like you nubs proved my point
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    What do you mean??? That was 100% unvarnished truth!!!

    And shoot, I forgot about the dmerlin and hambones conspiracy.

    please do let me in on this echo? I am all ears

  20. #20
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hambones3 View Post
    please do let me in on this echo? I am all ears

    Obviously, it's such a secret conspiracy that even hambones doesn't know about it
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  21. #21
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Fortress, are you part of leadership in Dharma?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Possible truth to the THC / RC connection..??
    None.
    Forever a Utensil
    #3 attacker...s3r4
    #1 attacker...s6r4 (1.65 million attack points)(THC round won)
    best round i've played to date

  23. #23
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Fortress, are you part of leadership in Dharma?
    Well, I'm not sure if a "Fortress" is a Dharma leader, or even playing s6.
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  24. #24
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hambones3 View Post
    please do let me in on this echo? I am all ears
    Shall I make a thread for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post

    Obviously, it's such a secret conspiracy that even hambones doesn't know about it
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    fortress, are you part of leadership in Dharma?
    I'd like to know that too.

    I just want to say that R.C. and R*C* are up to some tricks... Oh and whatever Phoenix's new name is going to be.

  25. #25
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    [QUOTE=fortress;2370792]Well, I'm not sure if a "Fortress" is a Dharma leader, or even playing s6.[/QUOTE

    Are you part of Dharma leadership?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  26. #26
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    [QUOTE=fortress;2370792]Well, I'm not sure if a "Fortress" is a Dharma leader, or even playing s6.[/QUOTE

    Are you part of Dharma leadership?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  27. #27
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post

    Are you part of Dharma leadership?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post

    Are you part of Dharma leadership?
    Are you part of Double Posting Fail Quoters Anonymous?





    And you'll see
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  28. #28
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    Are you part of Double Posting Fail Quoters Anonymous?





    And you'll see
    Shhhhhhhhhh.

    And why are you scared to reveal yourself if you're leadership?

    Don't want your childish tendencies on the forums to be seen by your members?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  29. #29
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhh.

    And why are you scared to reveal yourself if you're leadership?

    Don't want your childish tendencies on the forums to be seen by your members?
    All warfare is based on deception.
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  30. #30
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Awwhh... hambones doesn't want me to reveal his secret...

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    Awwhh... hambones doesn't want me to reveal his secret...
    I have no secrets goofball
    Dharma's Daddy

  32. #32
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hambones3 View Post
    I have no secrets goofball
    You sure? In that case you'll tell me everything I ask.

  33. #33
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    You sure? In that case you'll tell me everything I ask.
    Now now, we don't tell everything to random newbs. What do you think we are, DD?

    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  34. #34
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    Now now, we don't tell everything to random newbs. What do you think we are, DD?

    fortress said it. hambones, don't say anything to fortress. Tell luisss, odinloki and me instead.

  35. #35
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    fortress said it. hambones, don't say anything to fortress. Tell luisss, odinloki and me instead.
    ECH0, you aren't even in Luisss and odinloki's league. At least they're in an alliance that HAS something to splat (Unlike whatever Olympus is calling themselves now )
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  36. #36
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ECH0, you aren't even in Luisss and odinloki's league. At least they're in an alliance that HAS something to splat (Unlike whatever Olympus is calling themselves now )
    'Cause I'm TOTALLY in Olympus.

  37. #37
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    'Cause I'm TOTALLY in Olympus.
    ec020 is in R*C*.

    Oh look..



    Or are you still denying that you're ec020?
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  38. #38
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ec020 is in R*C*.

    Oh look..



    Or are you still denying that you're ec020?
    letherial isn't the only one banned...(should see his account on comx where we play with him) Stupid hackers... I wonder how many IGMs ec020 got that he doesn't understand...

  39. #39
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    letherial isn't the only one banned...(should see his account on comx where we play with him) Stupid hackers... I wonder how many IGMs ec020 got that he doesn't understand...
    Is that Olympus policy now? Blame it on hackers? Really, that only leads to 3 options..

    1. letherial has bad passwords
    2. letherial is **** with computers (i.e. he got a keylogger)
    3. ECH0 is lying again.

    Oh, by the way ech0, you denying that you are ec020 is about as convincing as MS claiming not to be Az
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  40. #40
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    Is that Olympus policy now? Blame it on hackers? Really, that only leads to 3 options..

    1. letherial has bad passwords
    2. letherial is **** with computers (i.e. he got a keylogger)
    3. ECH0 is lying again.

    Oh, by the way ech0, you denying that you are ec020 is about as convincing as MS claiming not to be Az
    Who's MS, and who's Az?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •