Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The magic of Angels?

Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    Just curious why you'd bother to build cats out of your spawns if you just want to constantly waste res by killing troops. Seems... counterproductive to your goals of splatting on everything you send at.
    Cos people defend if cats are coming at them. Rather than dodge and spend. And if they don't then we get some nice damage too. Not going to tell you too much more, but suffice to say they have done fine last two servers we have been on.

Hahahahahaha I'm starting to like beefy, then again with friend like me ....

Haha, beefy is good at pissing people off, that's for sure. But playing trav... let's just say that him and his buddies are good at making up excuses when things don't go their way

That's not a deal then. He probably has PTSD from all the things you guys have done to him. I've heard the stories of what's been going on over there without me to keep you in line....
    We haven't done anything to him...ok well maybe some things...he will be fine! Thats what they told us when they released him from the psych hold...
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    I said HT...not his account.
    The HT worship is strong in here

This may continue

That 900 mace hammer you like to call it beefy is just my play toy i use to remove troops...one thing if you think thats a hammer god damn i have been playing this game all wrong i would class that as just a few troops out having some fun which i can rebuild very fast they will be out hunting again very soon for any troops laying around.

Now when i do get my hammer moving keep your head down it could be more than 900 mace.

LS
    Last edited by luckyseven76; 03-29-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathello View Post
    Haha, beefy is good at pissing people off, that's for sure. But playing trav... let's just say that him and his buddies are good at making up excuses when things don't go their way
    don't think he's really pissed anyone off, just made himself look pathetic and childish

Quote Originally Posted by luckyseven76 View Post
    That 900 mace hammer you like to call it beefy is just my play toy i use to remove troops..
    Good thing you got rid of it after all the troops on the server were destroyed... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by luckyseven76 View Post
    Now when i do get my hammer moving keep your head down it could be more than 900 mace.
    If you can keep it alive that long...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Thank you for writing this. Now I know you're not a minor and have no problems continuing to make fun of your in game shortcomings.
    You may continue making yourself look bad all you want, I have no qualms with that. The only thing you're mildly good at is trolling on this forum. I certainly wouldn't want to take that away from you, it's all you've got left!

I've just been back from the prophet oracle, he mentioned a forum post from beefy,
    Went something like this;
    "so what if you destroyed all my villages and kicked me in the shin, you lost a whole 40,000 troops in that!! Almost a quarter of your hammer died, so I won"

Without such lovely grammar and punctuation ofc

You may continue making yourself look bad all you want, I have no qualms with that. The only thing you're mildly good at is trolling on this forum. I certainly wouldn't want to take that away from you, it's all you've got left!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Cos people defend if cats are coming at them. Rather than dodge and spend. And if they don't then we get some nice damage too.
    It sounds like yall are succeeding in spinning the destruction of yalls troops vs an untagged 2 village player as a win. Angels has some very big magic indeed.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Cos people defend if cats are coming at them. Rather than dodge and spend. And if they don't then we get some nice damage too. Not going to tell you too much more, but suffice to say they have done fine last two servers we have been on.
    So you purposely have been putting yourselves in a position where you'll lose your armies? Brilliant! Now when you play a bit more, you'll learn that when you wipe, you lose more of your troops than when you outnumber the defender by 2:1 or preferably 4:1. It cuts down on your res loss and you get quite a few attack points. And I really hope you don't consider sending 2 waves of 9 cats as doing damage... it's a worthless attack.

When you get this concept, I'll get into more advanced topics, like the morale bonus and why you need rams.

But I guess this is all irrelevant since it seems your strategy is to have the highest pop accounts and a bunch of attack points with no armies left and hope people are just too scared of the numbers to mess with you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    Hahahahahaha I'm starting to like beefy, then again with friend like me ....
    You seem like you have good taste. We can be friends. Just no heavy petting.
    Last edited by beefy; 03-29-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.

But I guess this is all irrelevant since it seems your strategy is to have the highest pop accounts and a bunch of attack points with no armies left and hope people are just too scared of the numbers to mess with you..
    Now that's not fair, we thought we would find atleast 1 strong 2-3 wing alliance in each quad with other competition aswell

Dissapointed really, henc the total disregard of troop lives

Snip
    Typical of a professional troll. Picking up on individual comments rather than the theme which is; that these are not hammers and are no big loss. I have already said the defence was higher than expected so quoting troop ratios is really not adding anything.

The reality is I really don't care what you think of us. As I have said in other threads - we are all noobs with no idea as to what we are doing. Don't worry about us, we are rubbish. The rest of you are far better (apart from ASA) and consequently we will fail horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathello View Post
    Yeah my friend, I'd figured that out already. Do you know what his IGN is by the way, I'd lurve to know.
    Last edited by Muddle; 03-29-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    Yeah my friend, I'd figured that out already. Do you know what his IGN is by the way, I'd lurve to know.
    *cough* I DO! *cough*
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

I hate the ole "you call that a hammer" argument. There's always someone with a bigger hammer. With that logic, each server only has one hammer, and if that gets lost, someone will say they have a bigger one. It's mostly semantics like most arguments here. When I send an offensive attack out (let's call it a hammer) I expect it to do damage and I hope it comes back, unless it's going for a WW. If it doesn't come back, I just blame HT. Until after the artis come out, most offensive accounts should want to keep an offensive force in their spawn, to farm, maintain local discipline and maybe to pre-clear an arti. After the mid-game artis come out, many will intentionally slam their spawn armies into walls, which at that point would make sense. Regardless, I applaud the early aggression of the ANGELS folks. I'm sure they were expecting more success and hoping for lower losses. The rest is just spin on both sides.
    Last edited by Large Sarge; 03-30-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    I hate the ole "you call that a hammer" argument. There's always someone with a bigger hammer. With that logic, each server only has one hammer, and if that gets lost, someone will say they have a bigger one. It's mostly semantics like most arguments here. Regardless, I applaud the early aggression of the ANGELS folks. I'm sure they were expecting more success and hoping for lower losses. The rest is just spin on both sides.
    How dare you reduce trolling to nothing more than petty politicking and lol'ing! This stuff is very serious business.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

I'm sure they were expecting more success and hoping for lower losses.
    Yes, like I said on several occasions now the defence was higher than expected. The mace were expected to die. The second army was expected to get through.

You guys are sure good at your disappearing act. I heard it was a ghost hammer this time that disappeared. Gotta let me know when it reappears.

I guess you really don't want my ign....

What's up with all the fakes on nemesis lately Angels? Where are all the real hammers you guys claimed to have? or did you guys suicide it on your own members just for attacker/defender medals?
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    What's up with all the fakes on nemesis lately Angels? Where are all the real hammers you guys claimed to have? or did you guys suicide it on your own members just for attacker/defender medals?
    don't get your expections too high, we are slowly learning..

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    You really are strange.

fakes on nemises - a couple of players independant actions.
    hammers we claimed to have - where have we claimed to have hammers? I have claimed we haven't got hammers.
    sending hammers to nemesis - why would we want want to do that.
    attacking own members for points - get real.

You guys are sure good at your disappearing act. I heard it was a ghost hammer this time that disappeared.
    A 300 TT raiding / killing party is now a ghost hammer ??? Well I suppose it is now it is dead LOL
    It was only a matter of time before nick's TT's got caught the way they were being thrown around. Don't worry, nick normally gets through half a dozen armies each round.
    Last edited by Magnus.; 03-30-2012 at 11:59 PM.

I am so sorry about those 175 Roman scouts you lost today Angels, if you ask me really nicely I might tell you what you missed out on seeing
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilAlice3-1.jpg
    Sytherous s1r2 Wrote: Everyone is just scared of Synomin Pie atm, and with good reason.
    Euripides(aka Baron) s3r2 wrote: You are as pleasant as your reputation.

Current: s3r5 Alic3NWondRLand : s7r3 Rabid
    Previous : S3R4: USAF_RN *Winners*, S3R2: Kunark(Endgame Coordinator) *Winners*Nemesis
    S1R2: Synomin/Sinn Edge

Ah yeah - please tell.

That was all the scouts we had. The rest we killed with our own troops to get more attacker points (damn it - taothao was right :P )

Finally got around to creating an account here.

A 300 TT raiding / killing party is now a ghost hammer ??? Well I suppose it is now it is dead LOL
    It was only a matter of time before nick's TT's got caught the way they were being thrown around. Don't worry, nick normally gets through half a dozen armies each round.
    I get bored easily, the TTs are purely to keep me entertained atm

Don't worry though, they are nearly rebuilt and should be visiting nearby players shortly!

Nice to meet you all

Villager

Im dreading the bit when my troop has to die to advance the angels attack total
    Last edited by Rue; 04-01-2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Niicks Speed View Post
    Don't worry though, they are nearly rebuilt and should be visiting nearby players shortly!
    Got a bridge in Brooklyn you are looking to sell us too?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Synomin View Post
    I am so sorry about those 175 Roman scouts you lost today Angels, if you ask me really nicely I might tell you what you missed out on seeing
    Seems like we struck a cord, enough to make you guys change your alliance name to something foolish... Obviously you've targetted Angels as being your biggest threat; thank you, that's very flattering.

Seems like we struck a cord, enough to make you guys change your alliance name to something foolish... Obviously you've targetted Angels as being your biggest threat; thank you, that's very flattering.
    Sounds more like they're laughing at you.... keep up the good work. If first you don't succeed, keep on failing.

Hush hush, Coward. We're not interested in what you say or think; you're just noise.
    Last edited by ConanHC; 04-02-2012 at 04:45 PM.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR B & F WINGS!

Damn another setback, that's just what I need!

Hush hush, Coward. We're not interested in what you say or think; you're just noise.
    Speak for yourself...

Villager

i think our B and F wings died of shame
    cant be sure cos they are very shy

I told you what you have to do to get my ign. It's not my fault you can't go a week without losing a hammer.

Conan, bad! Bad barbarian! Do you heckle at the special olympics? No, of course not. So take it easy on poor beefy.

I still get a good kick after all this time gone when I see people try to use "HURHUR YOU DOESNT HAZ YOUR IGN ON FORUM, DERRPPP" as a legitimate argument against someone.

Seriously? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    I still get a good kick after all this time gone when I see people try to use "HURHUR YOU DOESNT HAZ YOUR IGN ON FORUM, DERRPPP" as a legitimate argument against someone.

Seriously? Come on now.
    Hey! Who are you to talk? If it wasn't for my epic spider senses to detect furry Romans I would have no idea that there is a 7% chance that this is you.
    http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=1878
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Hey! Who are you to talk? If it wasn't for my epic spider senses to detect furry Romans I would have no idea that there is a 7% chance that this is you.
    http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=1878
    Dude, that is so not me. What a horrible imposter!

This is the real me :c