View Poll Results: You choose

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 48.28%
  • No

    15 51.72%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 333

Thread: You Choose, GC.

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    Speak for yourself, bub.

    Skylight? Slut that slutting slut.
    Can't slut anything, my ego wont allow :'(
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

  2. #122
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    Slut slat slutting slot slit sletting slouting sleating slutting slutty slating slotting slutting slut.
    fix'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    Can't slut anything, my ego wont allow :'(
    Then slut harder you slutting slut!

  4. #124

    Default

    I never gave it a thought until you were annoying enough to start this poll, so I voted no. You shouldn't post here or anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Idiot.

    It's a game, treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I swear to God you are the most frustrating and irritating person I've encountered in over 3 years of posting here. Do I sound like the kind of person that would struggle to understand something, do I come across to you as being below averagely dim ?

    I'd even believe you are being obtuse on purpose.

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    I never gave it a thought until you were annoying enough to start this poll, so I voted no.
    I still say "vote no because he forgot Betty White or your mom"

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    I still say "vote no because he forgot Betty White or your mom"
    Bea Arthur every time..
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Idiot.

    It's a game, treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I swear to God you are the most frustrating and irritating person I've encountered in over 3 years of posting here. Do I sound like the kind of person that would struggle to understand something, do I come across to you as being below averagely dim ?

    I'd even believe you are being obtuse on purpose.

  7. #127
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Bye, GC. Been fun .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  8. #128

    Default

    Baron and Kurtz haven't voted. Their votes count!

  9. #129
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    ROFL! Too funny!

    You are the weakest link. Goodbye!

  10. #130
    Philosopher Jacana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Solving Agatha Christie's problems.
    Posts
    11,514

    Default

    Damn, I forgot to vote. I was honestly going to tie it. Does that count for anything?

  11. #131

    Default

    Luisss, if you remake this thread adding in "Your mom" or "Betty White" as an option my vote will change.

  12. #132

    Default

    He can't see you. By a one vote margin he's not coming back to GC, unless it was just mediocre attention ****ing.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

  13. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    He can't see you. By a one vote margin he's not coming back to GC, unless it was just mediocre attention ****ing.
    He said he wouldn't post in GC again. I don't know whether he would have any interest in lurking or not.
    I no longer check reputation regularly. If you want to leave feedback, please PM me.

  14. #134
    Philosopher LuckyGurrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between good and evil
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    I think everybody lurks here at one point or another.
    or
    It's the luck of the draw.

  15. #135

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Bye, GC. Been fun .

  16. #136
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Ooops. Forgot to vote.

  17. #137
    Consul Sirveri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,241

    Default

    Oops. didn't care enough to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

  18. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Bye, GC. Been fun .
    You bit off more than you can chew, and you finally realized it. For that, you are welcome.

    But then you bailed out, you quit the moment your consequences for your actions caught up to you... and for that, you are not forgiven.

    Luisss, the Mighty Troll who crumbled under his own weight!
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

  19. #139

    Default

    Why is everyone happy about Luisss leaving GC?
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

  20. #140

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    Why is everyone happy about Luisss leaving GC?
    Because not all of us enjoy arguing with walls, which is generally more productive than arguing with Luissssssssss.

  21. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Because not all of us enjoy arguing with walls, which is generally more productive than arguing with Luissssssssss.
    You guys are mean :'(
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

  22. #142
    Philosopher Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes
    Posts
    4,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    You guys are mean :'(
    ^ Pretty much this.

    The T&P clique has decided they don't like him.

  23. #143
    Senator ECH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    You guys are mean :'(
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

  24. #144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    ^ Pretty much this.

    The T&P clique has decided they don't like him.
    You say that as if T&P are the only ones who don't like him and I don't think it's so much they dislike him, his attitude, sure, him as a person, meh. I'm sure if he wasn't such an arrogant prick that can never, ever wrong he wouldn't have been "forced" out. Also if he really didn't care what people thought this thread wouldn't even be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  25. #145
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    fighter is lurking here
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  26. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    Why is everyone happy about Luisss leaving GC?
    I'm not happy, I just find this whole poll amusing.

    Luisss has a long track record of trolling discussions with rude, arrogant, condescending, insulting, dismissive, dishonest, dense, obtuse, contradicting, hypocritical, and poorly thought out posts/arguments. And, typically, when Luisss finally runs out of circular arguments to keep his game going, he just starts flinging out baseless accusations of being persecuted in order to fake taking the high road and gain misguided sympathy.

    He's a troll on steroids and we have become wise to his methods, it's now too big of a challenge for him to continue trolling us and he has ran away from said challenge. Whatevs.
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

  27. #147
    Philosopher Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes
    Posts
    4,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm not happy, I just find this whole poll amusing.

    Luisss has a long track record of trolling discussions with rude, arrogant, condescending, insulting, dismissive, dishonest, dense, obtuse, contradicting, hypocritical, and poorly thought out posts/arguments. And, typically, when Luisss finally runs out of circular arguments to keep his game going, he just starts flinging out baseless accusations of being persecuted in order to fake taking the high road and gain misguided sympathy.

    He's a troll on steroids and we have become wise to his methods, it's now too big of a challenge for him to continue trolling us and he has ran away from said challenge. Whatevs.
    Trolls only troll when you feed them.

    -------

    If you disagree with what someone posts you have a couple of options,

    1. Debate with them.
    2. Choose not to respond to the post(s).
    3. Add them to your ignore list.

    Gen Chat should be inviting, not a place where someone is voted out.

  28. #148
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    I just found out that Luisss faked his own death when he quit last round on s1 so this thread is no surprise besides the fact that it isn't even more emo than it already is.

  29. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I'm sure if he wasn't such an arrogant prick that can never, ever wrong he wouldn't have been "forced" out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    Luisss has a long track record of trolling discussions with rude, arrogant, condescending, insulting, dismissive, dishonest, dense, obtuse, contradicting, hypocritical, and poorly thought out posts/arguments. And, typically, when Luisss finally runs out of circular arguments to keep his game going, he just starts flinging out baseless accusations...in order to fake taking the high road...

    He's a troll on steroids and we have become wise to his methods...
    I'm not going to say names, but I honestly think that description applies to some of his critics moreso than to him. It applies to some of the ways he was and is criticized.

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    If you disagree with what someone posts you have a couple of options,

    1. Debate with them.
    2. Choose not to respond to the post(s).
    3. Add them to your ignore list.

    Gen Chat should be inviting, not a place where someone is voted out.
    This.
    Last edited by Tifforo; 05-26-2012 at 03:08 AM.
    I no longer check reputation regularly. If you want to leave feedback, please PM me.

  30. #150

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    Gen Chat should be inviting, not a place where someone is voted out.
    He initiated his own vote. How does that weigh on the rest of us?

  31. #151
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Personally, I'd like to see more of these votes.

    Perhaps I'll make one.

  32. #152

    Default

    I wonder whether making the vote public affects the results any?
    I no longer check reputation regularly. If you want to leave feedback, please PM me.

  33. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    Trolls only troll when you feed them.

    -------

    If you disagree with what someone posts you have a couple of options,

    1. Debate with them.
    2. Choose not to respond to the post(s).
    3. Add them to your ignore list.

    Gen Chat should be inviting, not a place where someone is voted out.
    We DO debate him, and everyone involved enjoys the debate, including Luisss... although we do consistently destroy his arguments with superior logic, reason, and facts.

    After the domination becomes obvious, Luisss trolls by acting upset and playing the victim card. This process repeats itself.

    Luisss created this trollpoll and got expected results... how does he escape his responsibility for his actions?
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

  34. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I just found out that Luisss faked his own death when he quit last round on s1 so this thread is no surprise besides the fact that it isn't even more emo than it already is.
    Are you sure that wasn't s5? Or did he do it twice?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  35. #155

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifforo View Post
    I wonder whether making the vote public affects the results any?
    Didn't affect mine. I'm not ashamed of being sick of his circular arguments and absolute unwillingness to reexamine his stances on issues.

  36. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifforo View Post
    I wonder whether making the vote public affects the results any?
    How about the existence of the poll, especially when it's created by a super-troll Luisss, affecting the results... why are you ignoring the elephant in the room?
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

  37. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    He initiated his own vote. How does that weigh on the rest of us?
    You guys could give him "feedback" on what to improve on, but voting someone out is just mean :/
    And besides, everyone has "strong" feelings towards subjects they sometimes feel strongly right about, even when they are utterly wrong :P
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

  38. #158
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    You guys could give him "feedback" on what to improve on, but voting someone out is just mean :/
    And besides, everyone has "strong" feelings towards subjects they sometimes feel strongly right about, even when they are utterly wrong :P
    The whole first few pages is filled with feedback for him.

  39. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    You guys could give him "feedback" on what to improve on, but voting someone out is just mean :/
    And besides, everyone has "strong" feelings towards subjects they sometimes feel strongly right about, even when they are utterly wrong :P
    He's been given plenty of feedback in plenty of threads and sure, everyone has strong feelings about a few topics and feel that they are right. Luisss has strong feelings towards every subject and feels that God is always right and since he has pillow talk with him he is also right.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  40. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The whole first few pages is filled with feedback for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    He's been given plenty of feedback in plenty of threads and sure, everyone has strong feelings about a few topics and feel that they are right. Luisss has strong feelings towards every subject and feels that God is always right and since he has pillow talk with him he is also right.
    True, but maybe he follows it now once it's pointed out?
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •