Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: arties cry cry thread

  1. #1

    Default arties cry cry thread

    we're out of wheat, our research is complete, & nobody is raiding or attacking.

    wherefore art thou, arties?
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

  2. #2

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    They are caught in an endless "Bohemian Rhapsody" loop.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av2e
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  3. #3
    Villager ConanHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Good thread! I too kept wondering about zem, praying my login will show that special little page every morning, but alas, no special announcement.

  4. #4
    Villager Traumtänzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    211

    Default

    they keep us waiting ...
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

  5. #5
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    we're out of wheat, our research is complete, & nobody is raiding or attacking.

    wherefore art thou, arties?
    Wherefore =/= where

    And the artis will drop as soon as your hammer starves
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  6. #6

    Default

    comeee on artes!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    we're out of wheat,
    yep - but that 3k army of yours won't clear a natar :P

  8. #8
    Villager Julius99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    yep - but that 3k army of yours won't clear a natar :P
    Ouuuch! That was a bad one.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    yep - but that 3k army of yours won't clear a natar :P
    Will my little toffee hammer? Cos it be bigger than his :P
    Last edited by Fia; 06-05-2012 at 01:49 PM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Nobody told me i had to build a hammer i was told to sim sim sim i thought they meant fields

  11. #11

    Default

    Seems no one told Van I up there either Foxy

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    Wherefore =/= where

    And the artis will drop as soon as your hammer starves
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    yep - but that 3k army of yours won't clear a natar :P
    Apparently, artifacts are not coming to s3r5.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Default

    Hurry up arti's!!!!
    I've got a secret civil war to start against Magnus,
    U iz mezin up me planz!!!!

  15. #15
    Villager Julius99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travian Fox View Post
    Nobody told me i had to build a hammer i was told to sim sim sim i thought they meant fields
    At least you didn't spend your resources on horses, my friend.

  16. #16

    Default

    just got an e-mail from natar, they are waiting for NC to reach a 3 scout hammer...

  17. #17
    Artisan Elfkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    This is so full of win, I had to reply to the thread so we could see it a second time. This is truly the only explanation. <sigh>
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg


    s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarLi View Post
    just got an e-mail from natar, they are waiting for NC to reach a 3 scout hammer...
    I find TTs make for much more efficient scouts....

  19. #19
    Villager Traumtänzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    211

    Default

    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

  20. #20

    Default

    in the spirit of the cry cry thread.

    the NE got hosed on the spawning...
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

  21. #21
    Villager
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    182

    Default

    you are off topic:

    thats a happy thought
    Last edited by Rue; 06-06-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling

  22. #22

    Default

    lol - so did we. One unique......

  23. #23
    Villager
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    182

    Default


  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    lol - so did we. One unique......
    first unique/first arti taken, dos...

    i'd have figured the guys simming all round inquad would have had the first arti nabs planned out quicker.

    we'll probably get hosed on the smalls though...unless we can pull some more rabbits out of that damn hat...has anybody seen my hat?
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

  25. #25

    Default

    the spawning wasn't too great though

  26. #26

    Default

    Spawning definitely has not been the best for DOS. Long travel distances might come back to hurt soon, a lot of the artifacts we did combined conquers, so individual players siege didn't have to travel 17hrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    We need to ask not only "Is it mathematically possible" but "is it mathematically sustainable"
    -Jono
    Campaign add funded by the Jono for 45th US President foundation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelldroth View Post
    Global warming is causing all our farms to delete!
    Campaign add funded by the Kelldroth for Vice President foundation

    US4 - Eastwatch

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHuskersFan View Post
    Spawning definitely has not been the best for DOS. Long travel distances might come back to hurt soon, a lot of the artifacts we did combined conquers, so individual players siege didn't have to travel 17hrs.
    Thats a wonderful idea! Good luck to all with artifacts.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  28. #28
    Villager Traumtänzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    211

    Default

    is the NW quad sleeping? as the unique academic hasnt been captured yet
    Last edited by Traumtänzer; 06-07-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    is the NW quad sleeping? as the unique academic hasnt been captured yet
    Well since this is the arti cry cry thread, I will say that the game did quite a disservice to some of it's most active players, the heavy raiders. The release to the unbanning was only a few hours apart while we raid way more than that away. Then the troops have to come back.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  30. #30
    Villager Traumtänzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    Well since this is the arti cry cry thread, I will say that the game did quite a disservice to some of it's most active players, the heavy raiders. The release to the unbanning was only a few hours apart while we raid way more than that away. Then the troops have to come back.
    that's why we and other players stopped raiding a while back
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    that's why we and other players stopped raiding a while back
    Well aren't you the smart one. I've also sat around for days waiting for plans and artifacts to unban and having a headache keeping the troops fed.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    Well aren't you the smart one. I've also sat around for days waiting for plans and artifacts to unban and having a headache keeping the troops fed.
    It's better than his backup suggestion. IDK like...building less troops maybe?
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

  33. #33

    Default

    The sensible raider would have had more troops to raid with as well as keeping the hammer parked to go.
    But we'll leave the smarts out on this one...

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarLi View Post
    The sensible raider would have had more troops to raid with as well as keeping the hammer parked to go.
    But we'll leave the smarts out on this one...
    Sounds logical although totally unsupported by facts. Only one top ten raider right now has a large arti. The fact remains that the quick unban benefits those that log on a few times, make troops then log out, while sitting on their troops.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    Sounds logical although totally unsupported by facts. Only one top ten raider right now has a large arti. The fact remains that the quick unban benefits those that log on a few times, make troops then log out, while sitting on their troops.
    You've obviously played the game before so you know how it works. Same for everyone so stop whining because you weren't on the ball and get on with it.

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    You've obviously played the game before so you know how it works. Same for everyone so stop whining because you weren't on the ball and get on with it.
    A - Dopey, this is the arti cry cry thread. It is for crying and whining.
    B - Nothing is the same for everyone. One thing usually benefits some while it hurts others. The release time was good for Europeans who were about to get home from work, etc but bad for west coast people who may have just gotten up. I'm not in either boat but just to show what your "the same for everyone" can mean.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    is the NW quad sleeping? as the unique academic hasnt been captured yet
    It's still not conquered last time I looked...sheesh being part of a split quad this round I didn't think it would be profitable to throw our extras that far out.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    A - Dopey, this is the arti cry cry thread. It is for crying and whining.
    B - Nothing is the same for everyone. One thing usually benefits some while it hurts others. The release time was good for Europeans who were about to get home from work, etc but bad for west coast people who may have just gotten up. I'm not in either boat but just to show what your "the same for everyone" can mean.
    A- it's nice to know America is west, Asia is east and England is the centre of the world woop woop
    B- the timings were terrible, I for one was in the middle a great bit poop when they unbanned em

  39. #39

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    I for one was in the middle a great bit poop when they unbanned em

    Please maintain proper decorum on this forum and keep information regarding your bathroom activities secret.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Please maintain proper decorum on this forum and keep information regarding your bathroom activities secret.
    But i like hearing his toilet stories tell us the one about the mysterious floater again chrunchie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •