Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye s3

Default Goodbye s3

An old enemy of mine once said something along the lines of "you're upset that my team is choosing to not game the way you want us to."

I've decided my time is done on s3. I've decided that I'll not be playing the game that the rest of the server would like, that is, with DOS hanging out trying desperately to survive as the entire server's punching bag. It is too much to ask of the players that have already gone through a rounds quota of fighting well before the round is up.

With me gone, yall will get to enjoy the rest of the round fighting each other.

Magnus, the quote is no longer correct. You have learned the art of hugging quite well. Truelove, your conversation really annoyed me.

To the folks that fought pretty much nonstop this round in DOS, you have my sincerest thanks, admiration, and respect.

To the rest of the server for teaming against 1/2 of a quad? That is seriously not bragworthy. There isn't a polite way to put it. You've earned my disgust.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

As one of your member ...

Please allow me to say the following ...

You are the worst leader that I have ever seen. You suck BADLY at leadership. You are delusional and a HUGH Egomaniac.

This post by you just strengthen all of the points I have posted.

We lost this server because of YOU sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    To the rest of the server for teaming against 1/2 of a quad? That is seriously not bragworthy. There isn't a polite way to put it. You've earned my disgust.
    1/2 the quad ... REALLY?!?!?! We had x 2 the numbers then UNE had all server long - and we still could not take them down. You failed military and diplomacy wise.

I am VERY disappointed in you. I truly hope that you NEVER play the game again. As a matter of a fact, I thank you for doing so.

TheNiceOne
    s3r5 - DOS

Do you think anyone really buys that "they're ganging up on us!" line?

Yeah, DOS sure knows how to defend. Morelike crumbles at the first set of attacks from the Angels, starting at the top. You're starting to make Nemesis look good, you know.

I got a mention and i annoyed him, my server is complete

well done vanilla ice aka Francesco Schettino. normally the captain leaves the ship as the last but i guess honor is a foreign word for you ...
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

Guy is pretty much a coward i guess, meets some real opposition and runs with his tail between his legs, at least i lasted all server against angels

Quote Originally Posted by Spaci View Post
    Do you think anyone really buys that "they're ganging up on us!" line?

Yeah, DOS sure knows how to defend. Morelike crumbles at the first set of attacks from the Angels, starting at the top. You're starting to make Nemesis look good, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    well done vanilla ice aka Francesco Schettino. normally the captain leaves the ship as the last but i guess honor is a foreign word for you ...
    Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    Guy is pretty much a coward i guess, meets some real opposition and runs with his tail between his legs, at least i lasted all server against angels
    It is funny how everyone sees the same thing. Yet he is the only one to see:

"Poor Me"

"I am the victim"

"I am the supreme leader"

"Everyone is out to get me"

"No one wants to play with me"

Whatever drugs he is on, I want some.

TheNiceOne
    s3r5 - DOS

how delusional, angels haven't worked with anyone else all server, think at most 1 or 2 friends helping each other out apart from that nothin

I didn't even get to hit any defence yet and he's deleting
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceOne View Post

"Poor Me"

"I am the victim"

TheNiceOne
    Bye bye Charlie Brown ;-)

Win the server with 20 players, huh?

Mouthy Coward, needs to change his name to Charlie Brown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnPz...eature=related

Farmhand

bye bye random person

"Poor Me"

"I am the victim"

TheNiceOne
    Me think VI is all out of MIDOL along with that being said WHAT A WUSSY!

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    I got a mention and i annoyed him, my server is complete
    He left before the round ended using one of my quotes, I think my server is complete now too :P

I feel bad for his members. They were blinded by all sorts of spin and now likely don't have much of a home to go back to. Well...UNE...RH is removed, wasn't that your stipulation for negotiations to re-open? Although I'm sure RIP will be more than happy to lead those negotiations....
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

This is hilarious! I think that pie lady from Nemesis lasted longer then he did as leader of a defence against Angels.

DOS, you're better off without him. Now you can actually organize yourselves under a real leader (whomever that be) and put up a fight and enjoy the rest of the server.

I especially like the part when the second post of this thread is someone from his own party stating that ice ice baby, as their leader, did a pathetic job. Good riddance then!

Sequence of events:
    1) Angels declare war on DoS
    2) DoS leader quits because half the server ganged up on him.

LOL, funny and pathetic all at once!

TheNiceOne, respect to you, girl. I'm sure you have enough in DoS to show us some fun. Rally your group, inspire them and send some attacks at Angels.
    Last edited by ConanHC; 08-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaci View Post
    you're starting to make nemesis look good, you know.
    :d :d :d
    Last edited by Traumtänzer; 08-20-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Oppo! View Post
    He left before the round ended using one of my quotes, I think my server is complete now too :P

I feel bad for his members. They were blinded by all sorts of spin and now likely don't have much of a home to go back to. Well...UNE...RH is removed, wasn't that your stipulation for negotiations to re-open? Although I'm sure RIP will be more than happy to lead those negotiations....
    Hi Oppo

Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I especially like the part when the second post of this thread is someone from his own party stating that ice ice baby, as their leader, did a pathetic job. Good riddance then!

TheNiceOne, respect to you, girl. I'm sure you have enough in DoS to show us some fun. Rally your group, inspire them and send some attacks at Angels.
    Thank you sir for the kind words. I have been saying this all server long.

We are doing our best to salvage (behind the scenes) what we can. Unfortunately, it seems like many are going to mass delete

Many of us have good friends in UNEND. I have contacted a few of those friends (whom all server long, much like many members in DOS, did not agree with Vanilla). To be honest, with DOS falling apart, I hope that we are allowed (by Angels too) to move into UNEND. If Angels are looking for any kind of excitement (now that we have lost all of our hammers and DOS is falling apart) they should step back and allow us to regroup with UNE. If they do not, they might as well move to the NW and sim through EG ... not much fun in doing so (boring). If they do, we promise to give them a run for the money (we do not quit)... Just saying

TheNiceOne
    s3r5 - DOS

I don't care what the rest of you people say, I like(d) serving with RH, it was an honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppo! View Post
    Well...UNE...RH is removed, wasn't that your stipulation for negotiations to re-open?
    Odd, they never told us of any stipulations.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I don't care what the rest of you people say, I like(d) serving with RH, it was an honor.
    Odd, they never told us of any stipulations.
    I'm speaking from what I read(And remember) from a chat I believe you were part of. I don't remember if it was explicitly stated, but it was fairly obvious to an outside viewer. I believe it played part in why they turned those last talks down. They felt wronged, and they felt RH was to blame. Least that's how I make sense of it...but what does little old me know
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

We are doing our best to salvage (behind the scenes) what we can. Unfortunately, it seems like many are going to mass delete

If Angels are looking for any kind of excitement (now that we have lost all of our hammers and DOS is falling apart) they should step back and allow us to regroup with UNE. If they do not, they might as well move to the NW and sim through EG ... not much fun in doing so (boring). If they do, we promise to give them a run for the money (we do not quit)... Just saying

TheNiceOne
    You're kidding, right? Angels declares war FOUR days ago and DOS has already shot its wad? You've managed to kill all your hammers in four days? In four days, mass deletes and suing for peace?

Ok, I was wrong. You aren't making Nemesis look good. Nemesis IS good compared to this. And you watched it happen to Nemesis, knew what was ahead of you, and THIS is what you do?

Having experienced some of your leadership in the past, I'm not wholly surprised, but geez. Major leadership fail.

Of all the mysteries of the DOS activities, I just don't understand why they smashed their last few hammers on RIP. I realize they were trying to destroy him all game, but it's rather reminiscent of the guy who kills himself wrecking the car, because he was trying to swat a fly.

I mean, they were busy pounding their chests and advertising themselves as MHs, and experienced players and the mightiest of the mighty- are the mightiest of the mighty that stupid? Angels is/was the big threat, not RIP.

It's a wonderment.

You're kidding, right? Angels declares war FOUR days ago and DOS has already shot its wad? You've managed to kill all your hammers in four days? In four days, mass deletes and suing for peace?

Ok, I was wrong. You aren't making Nemesis look good. Nemesis IS good compared to this. And you watched it happen to Nemesis, knew what was ahead of you, and THIS is what you do?

Having experienced some of your leadership in the past, I'm not wholly surprised, but geez. Major leadership fail.
    I think you are barking at the wrong tree there. From what I know, That Nice One is not in DOS leadership and has been advocating a different course of action for a good little while.

I think your comments are fair, but would be better aimed at Vanilla ice cream boy.

Maybe people dont realise that fighting UNEND and TRT and having confrontations with PHN was/is plenty of business for DOS to handle... Hey lets even say DOS is a small favorite in that game... But when you ad full scale Angels OPS from both wings... We can not handle that. Period.

So I can understand RHs decision.

I must also say, that I do believe some of you have ome valid points in regard to criticism of RHs choices, style, attitude and so on. I have had confrontations with him myself - but nothing we couldnt work out - and his effort and hard work have earned him my respect.
    What does not earn respect is the way you guys talk to/about another player on a public forum - its disgracefull, and you should be ashame of yourself - the lot of you!

Koch
    /UncleDeadly
    Btw - did you know that
    Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)...
    is actually called PMS...
    because
    Mad Cow Disease
    was already taken...

Sorry, bad writing on my part, but they were not aimed at TheNiceOne, I was just springboarding off her remarks.

Sorry, bad writing on my part, but they were not aimed at TheNiceOne, I was just springboarding off her remarks.
    No harm done!

I think you are barking at the wrong tree there. From what I know, That Nice One is not in DOS leadership and has been advocating a different course of action for a good little while.

I think your comments are fair, but would be better aimed at Vanilla ice cream boy.
    Again, thank you sir!! Your observations are VERY correct.
    Last edited by TheNiceOne; 08-20-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: No double posts here :)
    s3r5 - DOS

Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    What does not earn respect is the way you guys talk to/about another player on a public forum - its disgracefull, and you should be ashame of yourself - the lot of you!
    have you just started reading the forums? Have you read some of his posts? Were they not disgracefull either? All those videos he posted from youtube, very elegant, were they?

in short, if you don't respect us for talking about him like this, you don't respect him for doing it to others a while back, and HE should be ashamed of HIMSELF, the lot of HIM!

Many of us have good friends in UNEND. I have contacted a few of those friends (whom all server long, much like many members in DOS, did not agree with Vanilla). To be honest, with DOS falling apart, I hope that we are allowed (by Angels too) to move into UNEND. If Angels are looking for any kind of excitement (now that we have lost all of our hammers and DOS is falling apart) they should step back and allow us to regroup with UNE.
    TheNiceOne
    sounds like fun and why do you think you need angels allowance ? thats a thing between DOS and UNEnd.

have you just started reading the forums? Have you read some of his posts? Were they not disgracefull either? All those videos he posted from youtube, very elegant, were they?

in short, if you don't respect us for talking about him like this, you don't respect him for doing it to others a while back, and HE should be ashamed of HIMSELF, the lot of HIM!
    ConanHC what alliance are you with sir?

Can I have your babies?!?! You are 100% right on the money again sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    sounds like fun and why do you think you need angels allowance ? thats a thing between DOS and UNEnd.
    At this rate, if Angels do not seize operations, there will be non of us left to move over to UNEND. Either way, I promise that a few of us are NOT going to delete and we will keep fighting the fight 'till the end of the server. Some of us, do NOT do quiting

TheNiceOne
    Last edited by TheNiceOne; 08-20-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Again!!! No double posts here :)
    s3r5 - DOS

I am absolutely gob smacked. I am speechless. I am amazed.

ConanHC what alliance are you with sir?

Can I have your babies?!?!
    Wow...

If only I could have that effect on women in real life...

Anyways, back to cyberspace: I am Huron in Angels.

Villager

Lol. No internet all day and then I come back to find 1) apparently all of DOS' hammers borged on one player to very little effect and 2) the biggest piece of used toilet paper on the forum is deleting.

How wonderful I should lose internet more often :P

Maybe people dont realise that fighting UNEND and TRT and having confrontations with PHN was/is plenty of business for DOS to handle... Hey lets even say DOS is a small favorite in that game... But when you ad full scale Angels OPS from both wings... We can not handle that. Period.

I must also say, that I do believe some of you have ome valid points in regard to criticism of RHs choices, style, attitude and so on. I have had confrontations with him myself - but nothing we couldnt work out - and his effort and hard work have earned him my respect.

Koch
    /UncleDeadly
    Well, when a person posts a GBCW thread on a public forum ending with "the rest of you disgust me" he might just be inviting a little public criticism, maybe?

And are you saying that Angels should have left DOS alone because DOS already had its hands full? And that it's perfectly fine to throw your hands up and say "omg, red swords, I'm quitting" when, as anyone would have expected, Angels turned their attention from a decimated Nemesis to DOS? Without even giving it a go? You do know this is a war game, right?

No, nice try through, Uncle. It's got leadership fail written all over it. Any leader with half a brain saw this war with Angels coming. That they chose instead to do something other than prepare for it was a choice freely made and for which they are fairly held accountable.

there is one word used in English to describe worthy cause: muppet

poor leadership, poor communication, worthless boasting, incompetent attacks and defence and a complete inability to play this game at a basic level.

it is the saddest way of all to go, all the previous nonsense on the forum for six months and then a deletion the moment the tide turns.

perhaps muppet is wrong. coward is closer. I feel for those in DOS who have tried, a wasted effort to feed an undeserving ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    An old enemy of mine once said something along the lines of "you're upset that my team is choosing to not game the way you want us to."

I've decided my time is done on s3. I've decided that I'll not be playing the game that the rest of the server would like, that is, with DOS hanging out trying desperately to survive as the entire server's punching bag. It is too much to ask of the players that have already gone through a rounds quota of fighting well before the round is up.

With me gone, yall will get to enjoy the rest of the round fighting each other.

Magnus, the quote is no longer correct. You have learned the art of hugging quite well. Truelove, your conversation really annoyed me.

To the folks that fought pretty much nonstop this round in DOS, you have my sincerest thanks, admiration, and respect.

Seriously??
    I didn't bother reading the rest of the posts, only the first put by you, and ask anyone about me, I will f about all the time but every now and then I will say something proper that is spot on.

You (by my understanding) have been incharge of dos for the server, and now that things look the darkest for DOS you run away!
    That makes you one of the biggest (swear word involving female dogs) I have ever seen.
    If you have a pair of testicales and maybe some humility you would step down as a leader and focus on putting in 110%
    Not quitting because you lost you hammer!
    If you do quit you are a disgrace to your alliance.
    At the least you owe the players who have been loyal to you enough to you, the respect to try and help them salvage what you messed up

Many of us have good friends in UNEND. I have contacted a few of those friends (whom all server long, much like many members in DOS, did not agree with Vanilla). To be honest, with DOS falling apart, I hope that we are allowed (by Angels too) to move into UNEND.
    TheNiceOne
    We are of course happy for that to happen. It does not mean immunity of course for the server as we will come to blows at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
    Of all the mysteries of the DOS activities, I just don't understand why they smashed their last few hammers on RIP. I realize they were trying to destroy him all game, but it's rather reminiscent of the guy who kills himself wrecking the car, because he was trying to swat a fly.
    Terrible decision, only the most foolish of offence co-ordinators sends multiple hammers into one village. If the enemy guesses right then the offence capabilities are gone. This looks like a desperate act of a failing leader who tells his willing and trusting soldiers to march to death in some vain attempt to destroy the guy he blames for his sorry show. Bad form I say.

I do not hold with personal insults, and have never lowered myself that far. I do agree with you on some of the personal stuff that had gone Van Man's way. Stuff I have stayed out of, and he will know that I have repped him for some of his posts. However, he who lives in glass houses should not throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    snip
    Spot on.......
    Last edited by Magnus.; 08-20-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    We are of course happy for that to happen. It does not mean immunity of course for the server as we will come to blows at some point.
    Well thank you Sir.

With that said, I will contact the UNEND leadership and see what few accounts we can salvage for EG.

I look forward to seeing you (again) in the battle field.

TheNiceOne
    s3r5 - DOS

Looking at how things started I actually thought DOS had something about them.. They showed a good few hammers, hit a few villages and put some decent defensive standings. Add a useful set of artefacts (Which you have), your players must be asking what went wrong so quickly?

Not sure what possessed DOS to hit RIP - wasteful and obvious target. Someone stand up, pull things together and don't let 2 wings of players delete or fail due to bad leadership / fear of Angels - it's a war game. Get involved and be a bit more resilient!

I have to share this with you all. From my reputation logs....

You sir our a waste of air

Suffice to say that was negative rep - LOL. Shouldn't imagine Koch as I agreed with him lol. Van Man ??? Maybe beefy - if he has come back.... But nonetheless, those that criticise like to remain anonymous. I won't be childish and mention the poor spelling - damn, I just have

Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    I have to share this with you all. From my reputation logs....

You sir our a waste of air

Suffice to say that was negative rep - LOL. Shouldn't imagine Koch as I agreed with him lol. Van Man ??? Maybe beefy - if he has come back.... But nonetheless, those that criticise like to remain anonymous. I won't be childish and mention the poor spelling - damn, I just have
    Not beefy...he's better than such drivel. Also, he signs his derps.
    I'm a d!ck. Don't trust me.

s5r2 - Bsehlers
    s5r3 - Khaliekat

s1r4 - Harmacy - I try to leave, but i keep getting sucked back in

s3 - Greenskeeper

Koch
    /UncleDeadly
    Before I start my noobulant multi posts, let me ask you how talking about Vanilla NotnIce here was any different than what he did from the beginning? Pffffffffft....Hasta la vista to him, I say! You Dossers need to get more involved in your alliance to know what he really did to you.

Farmhand

Heres the thing if Angles had not have been here, and made the twonk quit, Van Man may well have gone on to win server and would have been seen as a good leader, bit like ****** really....

Double posting (yes im a newb but its gotta be done)

This whole DOS hating thing is getting alittle old now.. I suggest you put vanilla ice in the back of your mind. Hes gone. Hes the Marmite of the US3. But that doesnt change the fact hes not gonna be here in 72 hours. With a mass deletion in DOS the only thing that I can possibly see happening is Angels turning their attention on another alliance. I suggest you put your squabbling aside now that "Mr Marmite" is gone and try to Salvage whats left of your round. Its a silly war game for god sake. Man up settle your differences and give the foreigners a scrap. I think I speak for all of Angels... We want a fight