Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honored enemies?

Default Honored enemies?

So, in earlier discussions in the forum, and in private discussions, Magnus stated that Angels would give the NE some time to reorganize after the destruction of DOS, and prepare for endgame. And, here we are, trusting his word, and we see Angels and D-Angels has declared war on:

WTF?
    Bullseye
    AngryPup
    KwtrsN
    W. P.
    DK

Um, did I misunderstand something?

Magnus verified your intentions to let us get ourselves, specificly WTF? , sorted out in a private chat, so I can only assume that perhaps someone jumped the gun?

Please explain, Angels. I had been relying on your honor.

Of course, if you actually intend to fight now, I suppose we will do our best to accomodate you.

Thank you,

Smith

It appears that the Angels have taken a play out of UNE and RT's book of honor. Smith is hardly the one to criticize. All I can say is what comes around goes around.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 08-29-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    It appears that the Angels have taken a play out of UNE and RT's book of honor. Smith is hardly the one to criticize. All I can say is what comes around goes around.
    A nice hidden message in there lol.

Back to the point in question, the war notices went up yesterday whilst I was not on line. Having said that, there have been requests and statements asking to be left alone to prepare for endgame which were left unanswered by me.

OK, we're talking now, and I appear to have misunderstood a convo that Magnus and I had had- which is why I was asking.

As far as Oh Geez' snarky little comments, no one expects you folks to know the difference between truth and untruth- after all, you've followed Vanilla Ice all round, until he ran off and hid. Fortunately, the guys who chose to join us are willing to go forward, in hopes of having a fun end game.

End game is never fun in travian. Don't be delusional!
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

I had a pile of fun on my last server at endgame, so did the rest of the ally i was in, we didn't have a WW to build tho, just a few we took to sit on, raid from, etc
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    Absolute truth.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    Stupid S3 noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Absolute truth.
    After all this time modding S1 you still don't think endgame is fun?
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r5 Flippy the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

Just follow Ace's directions

Traditional end game, the minute you have an WW and are holding it to build the grand sand castle.....it is no fun. In my opinion the only reason to build the silly thing is to bring the round to an end so you can start a new round with a clean slate. However, starting with a clean slate is becoming an alien notion in Travian as the previous round's alliances sign up relatively intact with dreams of either reliving the glory one more time (less common) or designs for revenge on their enemies from last round (unfortunately too common).
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Traditional end game, the minute you have an WW and are holding it to build the grand sand castle.....it is no fun. In my opinion the only reason to build the silly thing is to bring the round to an end so you can start a new round with a clean slate. However, starting with a clean slate is becoming an alien notion in Travian as the previous round's alliances sign up relatively intact with dreams of either reliving the glory one more time (less common) or designs for revenge on their enemies from last round (unfortunately too common).
    Solution: Don't go traditional
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    Solution: Don't go traditional
    Exactly. Kill everyone beforehand

I have it under good authority that Angels have a secret deal with Unend and PHN to not attack them until end game so really that only leaves a few they can attack no surprise on the declaration of war....

i got a gold medal from hitting PHN earlier this server,
    and by attacking DOS (if they haddent mass deleted) wouldnt we have in effect united the quad?

ive decided that you sir, i do not like

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    i got a gold medal from hitting PHN earlier this server,
    and by attacking DOS (if they haddent mass deleted) wouldnt we have in effect united the quad?

ive decided that you sir, i do not like
    Truth hurts and having a tool bag like yourself like me is not required nor wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolg View Post
    having a tool bag like yourself like me
    Wut? Crunchie is not the only one who can't understand your posts....

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolg View Post
    I have it under good authority that Angels have a secret deal with Unend and PHN to not attack them until end game so really that only leaves a few they can attack no surprise on the declaration of war....
    You guys always have something or t'other on good authority, and every time it turns out you're full of it.

So far:

Rawhide was a good leader.
    DOS was the top alliance
    Unend would be destroyed easily.
    Angels were a bunch of incompetent noobs.

Your good leader ran away within a couple days of encountering a good alliance, along with most of the rest of the bigger DOS players, Unend is still standing, and the incompetent noobs are smashing yet more opposition.

Talk about delusional fantasies...

I really wish you folks would quit bogarding whatever it is you've been smoking, or otherwise ingesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Exactly. Kill everyone beforehand
    Well, I gotta admit you're doing a good job. I'm just sorry your guys have decided you want the win more than you want an entertaining end game, but you guys have worked hard for the win, and you're entitled to do whatever you want to. This has been the worst game I've ever played, and it was, I suppose, too much to hope that it would get better, in any respect.

Magnus, you and your team have earned it. Your strategy has, so far, been the best, and you've managed to work together without the juvenile ego garbage we've been subjected to by the Mushroom Gang. As I've said privately, I'm just sorry we couldn't give you a better fight. I'm sure it will be rather boring, building a Wonder with almost no opposition.

But, while I may recognize reality, I'm not going to quit. Maybe a Hail Mary play will come through yet ;-)

And maybe one of my lottery tickets will hit, too ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
    You guys always have something or t'other on good authority, and every time it turns out you're full of it.

So far:

Rawhide was a good leader.
    DOS was the top alliance
    Angels were a bunch of incompetent noobs.

Your good leader ran away within a couple days of encountering a good alliance, along with most of the rest of the bigger DOS players, Unend is still standing, and the incompetent noobs are smashing yet more opposition.

Talk about delusional fantasies...

I really wish you folks would quit bogarding whatever it is you've been smoking, or otherwise ingesting.
    This attitude is exactly why so many good accounts with good decent people have decided to not continue playing this round, it is one of the factors of why I decided to delete. Even now when you got everything you wanted, you can't let go. Who in their right minds would want to play with people who think like you do? No one wants to play in an internally hostile environment, it is just not good for the soul.

There are a few good people in the higher echelons of UNEND/TRT, but too many are like you.

If anyone on this server really thinks all that the Angels plan on doing during endgame is simming up a Wonder, they haven't been paying close enough attention. I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of warring going on.

I hope a lot of people stick around, now that the, er, leaders have taken their paranoid, glum, and rather unfriendly ("I'm gonna bail on this alliance of losers and go play with my friends instead") selves elsewhere.

Let's play and have some fun.

Hail Marys make great BRs

Smith saying her alliance sucks. As for the running away with other bigger DOS players (myself being one) I didn't run away. We got beat, and I wasn't going to team up with idiots, so I deleted. I didn't run away from a game I don't want to play, you derp. That goes for the lot of you though.

without the juvenile ego garbage we've been subjected to by the Mushroom Gang.
    Generally, the only "ego garbage" I saw on here, was RH talking **** on you guys, and then everyone else talking back. I don't recall any other DOS-ers coming on here saying UNE sucked big ole walnuts. Maybe you should carry yourself with a bit more... finesse before looking like a pissed off grump.

There hasn't been any!!! (hail Mary's that was, I didn't realise there was another page lol)
    I've not even had a hammer hit me all game and I'm surely in the top 5 annoying!!

There hasn't been any!!! (hail Mary's that was, I didn't realise there was another page lol)
    I've not even had a hammer hit me all game and I'm surely in the top 5 annoying!!
    One does not attack people because they are annoying, one attacks them because they are a good military target to hit.

This attitude is exactly why so many good accounts with good decent people have decided to not continue playing this round, it is one of the factors of why I decided to delete. Even now when you got everything you wanted, you can't let go. Who in their right minds would want to play with people who think like you do? No one wants to play in an internally hostile environment, it is just not good for the soul.
    You're right.

Now, was Beefy with DOS? so the question then is, who in their right mind would want to play with him? Beefy was more then hostile, he was the epitome of unfriendly conduct and made a point of pissing people off on purpose. Yet, unless I am mistaken, you carried on...

Beefy was with DOS for a short time when DOS formed and he left either just before RT broke the merger or shortly after....very long ago. I was not in leadership then in any way shape or form, however I will say his demeanor with in the alliance was unremarkable, can't say I remember him being a flash point or anything. I do know he has a reputation of being rather rough on the forums....that is a game I do not play, so for the most part I ignore the idiocy posted on the forum. However with firedrake, my knowledge goes deeper than just what is posted here on the forum.

UNEND would be easily destroyed by Angels. The reason UNEND has not been destroyed by Angels yet is because Angels has been going after the alliances that look the toughest (Nemesis, then DOS). What this means is that Angels knows UNEND is a bunch of noobs.
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

UNEND would be easily destroyed by Angels. The reason UNEND has not been destroyed by Angels yet is because Angels has been going after the alliances that look the toughest (Nemesis, then DOS). What this means is that Angels knows UNEND is a bunch of noobs.
    Noobs? Well they seem to have blunted DOS attacks on them and hit them often enough.. I don't think they are noobs..

The only reason DOS did not do an all out attack on UNEND was because we foolishly thought they were actually interested in a unified NE and we wanted to work with them. Now with the new information that has come to light (we have long suspected it, but still hoped it was otherwise), clearly that was the wrong tactic.

One does not attack people because they are annoying, one attacks them because they are a good military target to hit.
    And a man of destruction and chaos like myself wouldn't be a target lol?

Remember when kaazing lost his mini at yours? I really wanted to avenge him on your capital but the powers that be decided that I wasn't allowed ;(

And a man of destruction and chaos like myself wouldn't be a target lol?

Remember when kaazing lost his mini at yours? I really wanted to avenge him on your capital but the powers that be decided that I wasn't allowed ;(
    A man of destruction and chaos, yes....but just because someone is annoying? No.

Are you telling me I should have just let Kaazing traipse through my living room to my boudoir? What kind of girl do you think I am?

lol no thats not what i mean, i meant they couldve let prove how menacing i can be,
    i think they want me to be a WWK or something because they dont let me hit the targets that wil leave me with a 2k hammer ;(

Those meanies.....switch out their sugar for salt.....that'll teach them!

Are you telling me I should have just let Kaazing traipse through my living room to my boudoir? What kind of girl do you think I am?
    The kind that lets people in

lol no thats not what i mean, i meant they couldve let prove how menacing i can be,
    i think they want me to be a WWK or something because they dont let me hit the targets that wil leave me with a 2k hammer ;(
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

Splatting your mini-hammer, is that a new euphemism?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    Splatting your mini-hammer, is that a new euphemism?
    Yes, it means that when Crunchie runs into a wall, his minihammer splats
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

tool bag?
    well if tool is an insult towards a gay man then you would be implying i have gay men inside me, but still straight?
    or are you just calling me gay?
    and you mean you dont care if i like you because im gay? ;/
    not only is that horrifically offensive towards most homosexual people and unnoffesived to me but i do agree with the top psycologists that say people who lash out against homosexuality is usauly because they are secretly gay themselves and can't come to terms with it.
    or there dads banged them in wrong en as kids
    This may be the best post I have ever seen on the s3 forum. Too bad I repped you already on something that made me laugh.
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg

s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

Magnus, you and your team have earned it. Your strategy has, so far, been the best, and you've managed to work together without the juvenile ego garbage we've been subjected to by the Mushroom Gang. As I've said privately, I'm just sorry we couldn't give you a better fight. I'm sure it will be rather boring, building a Wonder with almost no opposition.
    I find it notable that you started this thread with a message to Magnus that could have easily been sent via IGM or skype. Nonetheless, you chose an overtly obsequious manner in which to send your message.

If rawhide is not a good leader, then that shines an even more negative light upon the UNERT confed. (sounds suspiciously like INERT). The leadership of INERT has consistently played from a position of weakness. Rawhide playes from a position of power, regardless of whether he should be. However, i have much more respect for that than for leaders who only game from a position of weakness. When you found that you didn't have the leadership skills to cause players to voluntarily follow you, you attempted a hostile takeover. Weakness+fail. You then rigged the alliance vote for new leadership. Weakness+fail. You left the schism with less than half the players you came into it with. Another fail. You then started front alliances seeded with UNE and RT players (read smith) claiming to only want to unite the quad and to not want to be a part of the fighting. A blatant admission that no one would voluntarily play for you. You had to try to fool them. Weakness+fail. DOS forced INERT out of the core at a steady pace. INERT was not able to force DOS players out of the boonies. Weakness+Fail. The biggest threat that INERT has had for months now has been "Just wait until Angels come after you. Then we'll be hitting you too". Another blatant admission that you don't have what it takes. Extreme position of weakness. I won't give this one a fail, but I certainly wouldn't consider relying upon the strength of another alliance to be your success. Pathetically weak. You now find yourself in a position that you have a bunch of demoralized fragmented DOS players who you are finally trying to work with. (many of the best deleted, many of the best who stayed have had their caps smashed) This is actually the position that you have been working to be in, since you were openly waiting for Angels to smash DOS for you. You have purposely kept them in small alliances in an obvious tactic of separation to create weakness. You have insulted them the whole server and in fact still are on this forum, calling the players who are now supposed to be on your team "The Mushroom Gang" once again. It is no wonder that you are engaging in such open obeisance to Angels. You must compensate for your total lack of leadership skills and general playing ability. Personally, I would find winning when playing from a position of weakness to be very unsatisfying. Losing while playing from your preferred position is intolerable. The fact the many DOS players choose to leave instead of play with INERT shows that there is much agreement on the capabilities of your "leadership".

I now leave you to resume your very public display of shameless butt snorkeling.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 09-03-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfkin View Post
    This may be the best post I have ever seen on the s3 forum. Too bad I repped you already on something that made me laugh.
    How can that be the 'best post' when tool bag or tool is not an insult referring to gay at all? It may be a heroic LBGT community post, but tool bag means more idiotic than a mere tool. I understand he does not know what it meant. You praising him for not knowing is comedic.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    I find it notable that you started this thread with a message to Magnus that could have easily been sent via IGM or skype. Nonetheless, you chose an overtly obsequious manner in which to send your message.

If rawhide is not a good leader, then that shines an even more negative light upon the UNERT confed. (sounds suspiciously like INERT). The leadership of INERT has consistently played from a position of weakness. Rawhide playes from a position of power, regardless of whether he should be. However, i have much more respect for that than for leaders who only game from a position of weakness. When you found that you didn't have the leadership skills to cause players to voluntarily follow you, you attempted a hostile takeover. Weakness+fail. You then rigged the alliance vote for new leadership. Weakness+fail. You left the schism with less than half the players you came into it with. Another fail. You then started front alliances seeded with UNE and RT players (read smith) claiming to only want to unite the quad and to not want to be a part of the fighting. A blatant admission that no one would voluntarily play for you. You had to try to fool them. Weakness+fail. DOS forced INERT out of the core at a steady pace. INERT was not able to force DOS players out of the boonies. Weakness+Fail. The biggest threat that INERT has had for months now has been "Just wait until Angels come after you. Then we'll be hitting you too". Another blatant admission that you don't have what it takes. Extreme position of weakness. I won't give this one a fail, but I certainly wouldn't consider relying upon the strength of another alliance to be your success. Pathetically weak. You now find yourself in a position that you have a bunch of demoralized fragmented DOS players who you are finally trying to work with. (many of the best deleted, many of the best who stayed have had their caps smashed) This is actually the position that you have been working to be in, since you were openly waiting for Angels to smash DOS for you. You have purposely kept them in small alliances in an obvious tactic of separation to create weakness. You have insulted them the whole server and in fact still are on this forum, calling the players who are now supposed to be on your team "The Mushroom Gang" once again. It is no wonder that you are engaging in such open obeisance to Angels. You must compensate for your total lack of leadership skills and general playing ability. Personally, I would find winning when playing from a position of weakness to be very unsatisfying. Losing while playing from your preferred position is intolerable. The fact the many DOS players choose to leave instead of play with INERT shows that there is much agreement on the capabilities of your "leadership".

I now leave you to resume your very public display of shameless butt snorkeling.
    Here you go kid. Here's a little something to help you with what must be a very very painful, hurt butt.
    DOS Butt hurt cushion.jpg
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    Here you go kid. Here's a little something to help you with what must be a very very painful, hurt butt.
    DOS Butt hurt cushion.jpg
    Is that the one you've been using for the past 7 months? Just asking, because i'd much rather have a new one. Yours is going to be terribly worn out. Although i would guess that you have probably been stockpiling them.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 09-03-2012 at 08:03 PM.