Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whiners

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Sorry, but that's not convincing enough to me. One of our guys randomly sends a puny attack on your most heavily reinforced village and within hours your alliance in ending an almost year long NAP while sending coordinated attacks against us, and we're supposed to believe that this wasn't set up by your side? Your group did virtually the same thing last server when we split ties. It boils down to DD had the leading WW, and that was too much to ignore.

the irony, in hindsight, was thick with this post. So the puny attack on our wonder was from a rogue player, eh? someone deleting?

so why is that player now joining in with others on fakes (and reals?) on us. I thought he went rogue? I thought he was suicide-deleting?

Terrible spin. We didn't believe it then, and we do not believe it now. You wanted to see what you could get away with, like SOOOOO many times before, and we (THC) had finally had enough.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted_Traveller View Post
    Do we get to vote on this?
    Hello?!? Do we EVER let you vote? Move along, Hun.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    the irony, in hindsight, was thick with this post. So the puny attack on our wonder was from a rogue player, eh? someone deleting?

so why is that player now joining in with others on fakes (and reals?) on us. I thought he went rogue? I thought he was suicide-deleting?

Terrible spin. We didn't believe it then, and we do not believe it now. You wanted to see what you could get away with, like SOOOOO many times before, and we (THC) had finally had enough.
    Me? I haven't been here at all. Especially not in leadership. You should blame your friend, Lis, if you truly believe that we planned it while trying to see what we could get away with. She's been the one giving guidance for the past two months, as she says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Idiot.

It's a game, treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I swear to God you are the most frustrating and irritating person I've encountered in over 3 years of posting here. Do I sound like the kind of person that would struggle to understand something, do I come across to you as being below averagely dim ?

I'd even believe you are being obtuse on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Me? I haven't been here at all. Especially not in leadership. You should blame your friend, Lis, if you truly believe that we planned it while trying to see what we could get away with. She's been the one giving guidance for the past two months, as she says.
    Yet you have such strong feelings on the matter....
    Forever a Utensil
    #3 attacker...s3r4
    #1 attacker...s6r4 (1.65 million attack points)(THC round won)
    best round i've played to date

Quote Originally Posted by MachielsJ View Post
    ^this, and lis aint around much.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by MachielsJ View Post
    You merely perceive my feelings on the matter as being strong.. That's as much your fault as mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Idiot.

It's a game, treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I swear to God you are the most frustrating and irritating person I've encountered in over 3 years of posting here. Do I sound like the kind of person that would struggle to understand something, do I come across to you as being below averagely dim ?

I'd even believe you are being obtuse on purpose.

You're right. I should have known, with your history of going afk and deleting accounts, odds are you dont really care.
    Forever a Utensil
    #3 attacker...s3r4
    #1 attacker...s6r4 (1.65 million attack points)(THC round won)
    best round i've played to date