Thread: Cajun Bayou's review of the THC Alliance...Yes...I have permission. :)

Default Cajun Bayou's review of the THC Alliance...Yes...I have permission. :)

Sender:
    cajun bayou
    Subject:
    RE^2: no subject
    Sent:
    today 04:22 pm
    I would be delighted ma'am!

May I post this on the forum? So that all may see and enjoy thc's fail with you?

THC,

After 200+ attacks in the last couple days I am happy to inform you IM STILL TOP 10 as I write this!! Because of this I would like to offer some guidance and, to congratulate you on your poor performance. I figured THC to have a better chance of winning the server than DD a week or two ago. I now see with the unorganized, ineffective, and useless attacks on my villages that will not be the case. Over 10 Members of your once powerful alliance have attacked Cajun Bayou, chiefing one of my villages and killing one hammer. I find it hard to believe that more than 10 of you wasted 200+ attacks just to accomplish this. I have inflicted the same amount of damage on your teammate Sculpin and also killed off another THC hammer. I would really like to hope I was up against a better alliance, as i figured attacking THC would bring more of a challenge. As it stands, my respect is getting lower and lower for THC everyday. You are giving me enough time between your unplanned attacks to get my hero from village to village before you attacks land. Thank you for that by the way.. But all joking and taunting aside I would like to say with conviction that I am disappointed in your show of force and lack of planning. Adjustment and improvement next server may put you in a better position to possibly win. With that said Cajun Bayou will be a thorn in your side until my last village falls. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful weekend. P.S. Cajun ant quitting, so hide your kids and hide your wife!!

CAJUN!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Well **** me... I don't have a wife nor kids to hide. Anyone looking for a poor college hubby with little commitment?
    s2r3: Yut BREW http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/39892018468
    s3r3: Aerworn Nemesis
    s6r3: Puzzle RTA https://picasaweb.google.com/1178092...57285728149474
    s3r4: Mako GOB
    s6r4: Karma THC - a female dominated alliance - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/189640907c6 work horse hammer

cajun bayou wrote:

THC,

After 200+ attacks in the last couple days
    quite a few fakes and quite a few reals.........

I am happy to inform you IM STILL TOP 10 as I write this!!
    because cap wheat fields, of which you are now missing 10, do not contain a lot of pop.

Because of this I would like to offer some guidance and, to congratulate you on your poor performance.
    we do not need it. if you were better informed, you would know this.

I figured THC to have a better chance of winning the server than DD a week or two ago.
    and that has not changed.

I now see with the unorganized, ineffective, and useless attacks on my villages that will not be the case. Over 10 Members of your once powerful alliance have attacked Cajun Bayou, chiefing one of my villages and killing one hammer. I find it hard to believe that more than 10 of you wasted 200+ attacks just to accomplish this.
    it is called proper attacking. how many of those were real? not as many as the fakes. how many of those got through? most all, as i will explain.

I have inflicted the same amount of damage on your teammate Sculpin and also killed off another THC hammer.
    that is simply untrue. you have inflicted no where, NO WHERE near as much damage, and the hammer that died did so because you defended yourself......... with your own hammer. fail.

I would really like to hope I was up against a better alliance,
    you are.

as i figured attacking THC would bring more of a challenge. As it stands, my respect is getting lower and lower for THC everyday.
    I am sure I will lose sleep over your assessment of us.

You are giving me enough time between your unplanned attacks to get my hero from village to village before you attacks land.
    you are welcome?

Thank you for that by the way.. But all joking and taunting aside I would like to say with conviction that I am disappointed in your show of force and lack of planning.
    your conviction on this matter is misplaced. but from your obvious bravado, it is understandable.

Adjustment and improvement next server may put you in a better position to possibly win.
    noted. I think you may want to re-evaluate our current chances on this current server.

With that said Cajun Bayou will be a thorn in your side until my last village falls.
    again, I am pretty sure we will sleep just fine knowing this.

P.S. Cajun ant quitting
    probably want to reconsider this.

CAJUN!
    great.
    Last edited by Durinmaleus; 09-08-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Sender:
    cajun bayou
    Subject:
    RE^2: no subject
    Sent:
    today 04:22 pm
    I would be delighted ma'am!

May I post this on the forum? So that all may see and enjoy thc's fail with you?

THC,

After 200+ attacks in the last couple days I am happy to inform you IM STILL TOP 10 as I write this!! Because of this I would like to offer some guidance and, to congratulate you on your poor performance. I figured THC to have a better chance of winning the server than DD a week or two ago. I now see with the unorganized, ineffective, and useless attacks on my villages that will not be the case. Over 10 Members of your once powerful alliance have attacked Cajun Bayou, chiefing one of my villages and killing one hammer. I find it hard to believe that more than 10 of you wasted 200+ attacks just to accomplish this. I have inflicted the same amount of damage on your teammate Sculpin and also killed off another THC hammer. I would really like to hope I was up against a better alliance, as i figured attacking THC would bring more of a challenge. As it stands, my respect is getting lower and lower for THC everyday. You are giving me enough time between your unplanned attacks to get my hero from village to village before you attacks land. Thank you for that by the way.. But all joking and taunting aside I would like to say with conviction that I am disappointed in your show of force and lack of planning. Adjustment and improvement next server may put you in a better position to possibly win. With that said Cajun Bayou will be a thorn in your side until my last village falls. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful weekend. P.S. Cajun ant quitting, so hide your kids and hide your wife!!

CAJUN!
    I'm not going to sit here and pick apart his post. I'm sure he's just a bit upset right now. But I'd like to comment on this. only 200+ attacks? Try 1000+ attacks coming at you when you're in no alliance.
    Last edited by Chas00; 09-08-2012 at 10:07 PM.

ROFL this is material is priceless. I bet they'd like that nap back
    Usx Round 10 - OhMyTechno
    Usx Round 11 - OhMyIndie
    Us 6 Round 4 - Scandalous

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyTechno View Post
    ROFL this is material is priceless. I bet they'd like that nap back
    Actually Cajun was the one the first one out of DD to attack when the nap broke. Even though he had no inc at the time. He started a few squirmishes with Sculpin quite a few times over oasises while napped. Not surprised his horses came out of the shute as fast as they did. He was just waiting....And now he lost alot of troops and a hammer village. Sculpin lost some pop, he can get that back much faster than Cajun will get those troops back.

As far as our coordinated attacks, the ones that have been coordinated have worked very well. All I'm seeing from DD now is a bunch of players just throwing stuff everywhere. Even Dharma put more thought into their attacks. I wonder if DD threatened their players if they didn't send fakes they would be booted.
    Last edited by Verlanie; 09-08-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    As far as our coordinated attacks, the ones that have been coordinated have worked very well. All I'm seeing from DD now is a bunch of players just throwing stuff everywhere. Even Dharma put more thought into their attacks. I wonder if DD threatened their players if they didn't send fakes they would be booted.
    Told ya DD sucked more than Dharma
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r5 Flippy the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Just follow Ace's directions

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    Oh Im not sure bout that one yet, Hun...Still too close to call. We will get back to you when we've decided.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Oh Im not sure bout that one yet, Hun...Still too close to call. We will get back to you when we've decided.
    Dharma has the Starscream account...
    http://bannieres.traviantoolbox.com/30620.png

Currently in the Mental Health Unit of us1

Quote Originally Posted by azuremagician View Post
    which raises the quality of that group significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    DD has a concept of scout usage. gaharma never did.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by azuremagician View Post
    Does it really? Why don't yall just man up and drop tag? Dharma is fail...DD is fail...Why be associated with either?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Does it really? Why don't yall just man up and drop tag? Dharma is fail...DD is fail...Why be associated with either?
    Quiet you! The letter D is powerful, very powerful.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Do I like D's or Double D's? I've always been a C type of person. Too big is just too big.

Oops, what we talking about?
    s6r4: Karma THC - a female dominated alliance - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/189640907c6 work horse hammer

Do I like D's or Double D's? I've always been a C type of person. Too big is just too big.

A man with discretion That is a rarity!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

A man with discretion That is a rarity!
    I gotta be careful what I say on the forums. I don't want to have a bunch of angry women breathing down my neck...

Have you seen Burg angry? She's a 2minute walk to my cap! Gawd, I'm so whipped ;(

I gotta be careful what I say on the forums. I don't want to have a bunch of angry women breathing down my neck...

Have you seen Burg angry? She's a 2minute walk to my cap! Gawd, I'm so whipped ;(
    Hush now before you blow it.

And Burg doesn't get angry, she does what all good women do...get even.

Hush now before you blow it.

And Burg doesn't get angry, she does what all good women do...get even.
    Burg is like an Olympian Goddess, get on her good side and nothing but good things happen. Get her angry and not even Zeus will stand in her wake. See, I'm calling Burg a Goddess, I can't get in trouble now!

brb, golding up the last shrine in my villa for you burg.

Good save!

Lmao...Nice save, Red! And that is a 32 min walk...remember that.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Love you!

I wish I could give rep to someone...I would -rep you for being so original in the 3 threads you replied with "Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    S3: Deakon (Dual)
    S5: Poorboyz
    S2: Dark Dragon
    S6 R3: Girl_Power (Dual)
    S6 R4: Snoballs (Dual)

My failed attack...http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/1875180e58d...missing hero.

Don't worry, someone in DD found it when they "successfully" scouted me. Here he is, http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/1875182e129
    S3: Deakon (Dual)
    S5: Poorboyz
    S2: Dark Dragon
    S6 R3: Girl_Power (Dual)
    S6 R4: Snoballs (Dual)

Aweee Sucks
    US1 Storeythor
    US5 Perseus
    US6 Queen of Cups