Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Can someone give us an update?

  1. #1

    Default Can someone give us an update?

    It seems like a lot of top accounts are being hit and large armies are being used. Anyone mind filling the rest of the server in on the action?

    How they compare to nemesis?
    Has nemesis/their splinter groups decided to jump in on the action?
    Is this alliance wide or just a few accounts?
    Any surprise armies armies or tactics?
    Any army villages cheifed?
    Any really dumb moves?

    Or anything else for that matter.

    Please add some color to the situation if you could.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Default

    I think the ex-nemesis dude hit a nemesis guy,
    The rest have been angels walking through small defence amounts.
    ill rep defended successfully I think, fallen Angels couldn't get the MM right.

    Can't garuntee the accuracy of what I said but I think it's right.

  3. #3
    Villager Traumtänzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Well we chiefed an army village but it was in angels quad and not a big army - but its a nice village hehe

    crunchie actually said everything. some armies hit some more defence, but most hit small amounts.

    // unfortunately forum is really quiet ..
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    I think the ex-nemesis dude hit a nemesis guy,
    The rest have been angels walking through small defence amounts.
    ill rep defended successfully I think, fallen Angels couldn't get the MM right.

    Can't garuntee the accuracy of what I said but I think it's right.
    Thanks! I was kinda hoping there was gonna be more to it, but not surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    Well we chiefed an army village but it was in angels quad and not a big army - but its a nice village hehe

    crunchie actually said everything. some armies hit some more defence, but most hit small amounts.

    // unfortunately forum is really quiet ..
    I take it that chiefed village is the one you posted in the BR thread?

    Yeah the forum is really quiet. Probably a combination of server size and the fact that the staff for the forums are terrible.

  5. #5
    Villager
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    182

    Default

    see no reason to critisize staff
    explain plz

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    see no reason to critisize staff
    explain plz
    i agree, it is a sad day when we have to rely on the forum staff to make all the posts.

  7. #7

    Default

    we chiefed a UNE village, dude just zeroed it rather than try to chief it back
    Uk hall of fame

    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

    <HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

    <US3 Angels>

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

  8. #8

    Default

    we trashed a few caps - we need to put these in the BR section guys.

    Anyway, top tens tell a story:-

    Manual Attackers
    Rank Alliance Points
    1. ANGELS 256200
    2. D-ANGELS 218379
    3. PHN 60861
    4. TRT 40244
    5. ~WBW~ 37934
    6. UNEND 21807

    Manual Defenders
    Rank Alliance Points
    1. TRT 188052
    2. UNEND 117166
    3. ANGELS 44707
    4. Nemesis¹ 42861
    5. OUTCASTS 29776
    6. D-ANGELS 27486

    Not to mention the undefended caps trashed.
    Last edited by Magnus.; 09-22-2012 at 09:01 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    see no reason to critisize staff
    explain plz
    They will probably end up banning me and/or deleting my post. So I am just going to have to take a pass. Sorry.

  10. #10

    Default

    lol - are they that bad here?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    lol - are they that bad here?
    Not all, but most of them.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    Not all, but most of them.
    Not true. Some people are just stupid and don't know where to draw the line.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    Not true. Some people are just stupid and don't know where to draw the line.
    We'll have to agree to disagree because I am not discussing it with staff members. Thanks.

    Anyway, lets get back on topic please.

  14. #14

    Default

    I have found the mods to pleasant, and I am not exactly the most friendly chap on here lol

  15. #15

    Default

    http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=415 I found this guy, his profile statement is pretty ironic.
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

    At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=415 I found this guy, his profile statement is pretty ironic.
    I have to agree.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/1893944909c
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    I have found the mods to pleasant, and I am not exactly the most friendly chap on here lol
    Well, when I am nice to women it's usually because I want to get in her pants. If I apply that logic to your situation I am guess they are pleasant to you because they want to bang you.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    Well, when I am nice to women it's usually because I want to get in her pants.
    i belive the term for that is 'social ******ation', though maybe be 'special social skills' would be more appropraite.

    when im nice to a girl it usually means i want to make her a friend.... so i can bang all her mates

  19. #19

    Default

    oi oi oi oi.......

    less of that you chocolate bar

    Uk hall of fame

    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

    <HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

    <US3 Angels>

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    when im nice to a girl it usually means i want to make her a friend.... so i can bang all her mates
    I do that too…to fat chicks

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leem101 View Post
    oi oi oi oi.......

    less of that you chocolate bar

    Bite me, woohoo double pun


    Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    I do that too…to fat chicks
    We have a saying in England, don't disregard fat chicks because one dy your gorgeous model wife will be one.
    Hence all wedding ring shops have a voucher for resizing

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    We have a saying in England, don't disregard fat chicks because one dy your gorgeous model wife will be one.
    Hence all wedding ring shops have a voucher for resizing
    Oh, why not upgrade the wife?

  23. #23

    Default

    To what? A husband,because im not married,
    I'm still at the sexy girlfriend stage

  24. #24

    Default

    Even at the young age of 70 eh crunchie?

  25. #25

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    To what? A husband,because im not married,
    I'm still at the sexy girlfriend stage
    Quote Originally Posted by B0ng0 Qu33n View Post
    Even at the young age of 70 eh crunchie?
    Hope springs eternal.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  26. #26

    Default

    Lol,
    Just because I moan like an old man doesnt mean I actually am

  27. #27
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    Oh, why not upgrade the wife?
    I did, worked out well.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  28. #28
    Artisan Elfkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    752

    Default

    I'm on the divorce diet, so I don't think I'll be a fat chick much longer lol. As for the round, I am a fat ### simmer! I got my first ever climber ribbon about 3 weeks ago.
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg


    s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •