Thread: US server records.

Default US server records.

Are there any records kept for the US servers? Like top attackers, best simmers, biggest armies etc. etc..

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for best looking

s1r4 Pathos
    s1r5 Flippy the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Just follow Ace's directions

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    cool that shows you the final message but nothing about top attacker/defender etc.

on co.uk server it shows you this: http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...10-Nov-2011%29
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    cool that shows you the final message but nothing about top attacker/defender etc.

on co.uk server it shows you this: http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...10-Nov-2011%29
    Ahhhh. Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    Hall of Fame?
    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post

Learn to scroll...

Shows the EG letter, then WW, Top 20 simmers, attackers, defenders and alliances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Jelly Baby View Post
    Hi, my name is ~CC and it's been 30 days since I have played Travian...

The shakes seemed to have stopped as well as the nausea. I am hoping that with the help of my fabulous dual I will be able to make it to 31 days, but sometimes the temptation is hard.

I just wanna hold you, Take you by your hand,
    And tell you that you're good enough, And tell you that it's gonna be tough

Quote Originally Posted by unbalanced View Post
    Learn to scroll...

Shows the EG letter, then WW, Top 20 simmers, attackers, defenders and alliances.
    but not for all server!! (just for 4 rounds...)
    Last edited by Traumtänzer; 09-23-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    Are there any records kept for the US servers? Like top attackers, best simmers, biggest armies etc. etc..
    We did nit originally keep track of any stats other than who won. Due to requests we are adding end game stats to the hall of fame section (check the most recent end game stats for an example of what we're going to continue to record).

I can not see any for us3

What am I doing wrong?
    s3r5 - DOS

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    I feel this would get far too complicated to track. Is it a 3.6 or T4 server? Regular speed or x3? With largest armies, did the player use an artifact or hero item? If so, for how long? Was it supported using raiding, or completely simmed? Largest in terms of attack power, or wheat count? For best simmers, did they use artwork or not? Do you have to measure Gauls separately from the others because it's fairly easy for them to build multiple high-population trappers in every village? For best attackers, did they get their points from clearing oases, or from actually attacking another player and killing his troops? Was a hero item used to increase attack power, therefore allowing more defenders to be killed and thus higher attack points? To my mind, there are far too many factors that would need to be taken into account, to try to track the best across servers.

As Bella has pointed out, we'll try to make sure we post as many of the Top 20's at the end of the server for each server. I goofed for the ends of s1 and s2 because it hadn't occurred to me that I would be able to get the screenshots myself (and now the servers have been taken down), but now that I'm thinking about it, I'll make sure those Top 20's get posted as long as I am HMH, but that's really the best I think we can do.
    - Carrie, retired HMH -

Almost every single one of your variables are irrelevant. If they used an arti....good, they are playing correctly. If they built trappers, cause they wanted #1 pop....again, doing it correctly. I could debunk others, but the point is made.

Records should be who was #1 in each category, for each server, along with numbers, period.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    Almost every single one of your variables are irrelevant. If they used an arti....good, they are playing correctly. If they built trappers, cause they wanted #1 pop....again, doing it correctly. I could debunk others, but the point is made.

Records should be who was #1 in each category, for each server, along with numbers, period.
    yep - spot on. strategy of that individual.

Oh sure, if you want to record the "top" of each individual server, I have no problem with that, and for at least some of the rounds, someone has done at least some of the work already.

However, if you want to look at an absolute best of the .us domain, which is how I interpreted the original post, then I think the other factors need to be noted.

I'm thinking of one hammer in particular that was done with no raiding and no arty (and no hero items, of course) on s5r3 and was still 535k total wheat... but I'm not sure it was the largest that round (though dang close) and if you're going to track the stats, I think a hammer like that deserves a mention, as I think that it was pretty impressive. And it was a definitely a strategy on the part of that player - I don't think anyone was expecting a hammer out of that account, much less a monster like that, because the player stayed off the radar by not raiding or using an arty.

But meh - as much as I like collecting data, I ain't volunteering for this record-keeping task, so I'll go back to lurking in the embassies.
    - Carrie, retired HMH -

I think its very subjective and impossible to review behavioral patterns for accounts throughout a server. Saying it did no raiding can be tracked, of course, but if the entire thing was stored and fed as it walked, as an individual accomplishment...... meh, it is just pushing buttons regularly to cue troops.

still huge, sure.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg

s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

Villager

I'm thinking of one hammer in particular that was done with no raiding
    lazy like me
    the result is impressive tho - much pushing required

Quote Originally Posted by Elfkin View Post
    I wish Cry's still worked.
    - Carrie, retired HMH -

Quote Originally Posted by dmswartz View Post
    I'm thinking of one hammer in particular that was done with no raiding and no arty (and no hero items, of course) on s5r3 and was still 535k total wheat... I think that it was pretty impressive.
    what's impressive? they get lots of pushes and lots of storage. they just shipped ressources to army village and queued troops in barracks/stable.

They are really good at staying focused when normal people would get bored and stop. They are good at failing to suppress enemies with their troop advantage. They hide because standing up for their allies may get them attention that their 3 check ins a day can't handle.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    They are really good at staying focused when normal people would get bored and stop. They are good at failing to suppress enemies with their troop advantage. They hide because standing up for their allies may get them attention that their 3 check ins a day can't handle.
    Lots and lots of patience and hiding. Saying that, they do often change/decide the outcome (And winners) of a server. End game would be a simming race without any massive hammers!

I enjoy the thought of defensive numbers for anvils parked in other accounts. Travian currently lacks the ability to showcase its rock star anvils. I just ended up #6 in D on an account that only produced 10k spears. I'm sure the actual accounting over who killed what and where will be a difficult, if not impossible, feat of data tracking, but thought I'd throw that out there. Also like the thought of a cap field destruction stat(or something along those lines).
    Forever a Utensil
    #3 attacker...s3r4
    #1 attacker...s6r4 (1.65 million attack points)(THC round won)
    best round i've played to date

Mak0. He deserves this stat being tracked more than anyone I can recall from any round I've played.

edit: this isn't s6 forums, sorry to everyone for that.
    Last edited by Durinmaleus; 10-09-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Much agreed.
    Forever a Utensil
    #3 attacker...s3r4
    #1 attacker...s6r4 (1.65 million attack points)(THC round won)
    best round i've played to date