Thread: PHN is gonna Win...

Default PHN is gonna Win...

Well seems Angels tactics of secret deals is really going to bite them in the butt,,, PHN has simmed up some monster end game hammers while Angels continue to loose theirs I was rolling laughing in our skype room when angels declared war on DoS to save Unend who were getting smashed,,

and once DoS quite Angels were left with a bigger mess attack Unend who they had a deal with or attack us who they had a deal with now the obvious choice would be go after us in PHN as we have been untouched and actually had troops hut Angels choose the easy route and went after the easy targets in Unend again we were laughing it up

I wish i could see this through but have to go what a boring server this was queing troops and I dont get to see the final ROFLOL on Angels when it is all over,,

cheers mates

finally something interessant on the forum! i am always happy about an exciting endgame!
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

1 2, 1 2, 1 2 1... 1 2, 1 2, 1 2 1...
    Damn song is stuck in my head ;(
    Ofc PHN have been Simming up hammers, but Angels last round WW didn't get knocked down a level an it was awfully boring.
    I say ROFLOL on your face sir for quitting like a whittle puddy cat

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolg View Post
    PHN is gonna Win...
    Define "Win".

I've heard PHN won't be holding any WW's, except for giggles... like if they clear and chief someone else's WW, just so they can "redecorate" the village before letting them chief it back.

Of course, if "Win" means have the most fun during endgame, and play the biggest spoiler to all the other teams, then yes... they will probably win.

I think we are beyond caring to be honest. We are killing things like we always do and it is great

And I am bored with the secret deal with UNEND thing. No deal, we are kicking their butts. The only agreement we had was to not attack PHN, which we haven't done (apart from the odd lapse lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolg View Post
    Well seems Angels tactics of secret deals is really going to bite them in the butt,,, PHN has simmed up some monster end game hammers while Angels continue to loose theirs I was rolling laughing in our skype room when angels declared war on DoS to save Unend who were getting smashed,,

and once DoS quite Angels were left with a bigger mess attack Unend who they had a deal with or attack us who they had a deal with now the obvious choice would be go after us in PHN as we have been untouched and actually had troops hut Angels choose the easy route and went after the easy targets in Unend again we were laughing it up

I wish i could see this through but have to go what a boring server this was queing troops and I dont get to see the final ROFLOL on Angels when it is all over,,

cheers mates
    You have to be a DOS player who got pasted. Did you recently lose your cap fields by chance?

Propaganda blah blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    The only agreement we had was to not attack PHN, which we haven't done (apart from the odd lapse lol).
    If by odd lapse you mean attempting an arti steal with multiple hammers, involving a member of your "leadership," then yes you've kept your word....

on a side note LOL @ this thread... why does nobody believe PHN doesn't care about end game? If they did why would they be sitting on the sidelines while their best allies are being attacking? Continue the spin train...
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

You'd be sitting on the sidelines to sim up hammers, make defence as other endgame preparations would be my guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Oppo! View Post
    If by odd lapse you mean attempting an arti steal with multiple hammers, involving a member of your "leadership," then yes you've kept your word....

on a side note LOL @ this thread... why does nobody believe PHN doesn't care about end game? If they did why would they be sitting on the sidelines while their best allies are being attacking? Continue the spin train...
    Hai der

Quote Originally Posted by Oppo! View Post
    The most likely reason no one believes, with the exclusion of dangles it seems, that PHN is not going to be involved in endgame in some form is simply because every server has an alliance that makes that claim and they always become involved. Are you suggesting that as the WWs are building and you're sitting there with all your pretty hammers, you're just going to watch the levels go up and not launch on anyone? Or are you suggesting that you're going to make a concerted effort to distribute your hammers evenly so as not to affect the outcome? Personally, i don't expect PHN to hold a wonder, but if you don't launch your hammers at one opponent to attempt to sway the outcome of the game, it will be the first time that i've seen major hammers in a major alliance sit and do nothing during endgame just because the players don't want to play it. My understanding is that PHN had decided to play spoiler coming into the server. Their lack of assistance to non angels alliances in in no way contradictory to that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    The most likely reason no one believes, with the exclusion of dangles it seems, that PHN is not going to be involved in endgame in some form is simply because every server has an alliance that makes that claim and they always become involved. Are you suggesting that as the WWs are building and you're sitting there with all your pretty hammers, you're just going to watch the levels go up and not launch on anyone? Or are you suggesting that you're going to make a concerted effort to distribute your hammers evenly so as not to affect the outcome? Personally, i don't expect PHN to hold a wonder, but if you don't launch your hammers at one opponent to attempt to sway the outcome of the game, it will be the first time that i've seen major hammers in a major alliance sit and do nothing during endgame just because the players don't want to play it. My understanding is that PHN had decided to play spoiler coming into the server. Their lack of assistance to non angels alliances in in no way contradictory to that role.
    I was responding to the claim that PHN is going to win end game, can't win if you don't hold a real WW. I'm not implying anything about hammers that PHN holds, nor about what they plan to use them on, or if they even have a plan/hammers. I'm sure they do given those troop arti's, but then again PHN has been playing for their own personal gain all server, so you never know what their real plan is or if they'll simply continue to be "advantageous."
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

My experience is that "non endgame" alliances usually find it "advantageous" at some point to launch on the WW of one alliance and consider themselves part of the winning team of the other alliance should their attacks be decisive. I think holding a WW is a moot point and I don't understand the focus on it. Many small alliances always support WWs and are considered part of the team and part of endgame regardless of whether the WW is held by players who had been part of their team the whole server. Some other alliance will hold the WW while PHN launches their EGH's and they will consider themselves part of the WW team. The only question is which side they'll end up being on.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    My experience is that "non endgame" alliances usually find it "advantageous" at some point to launch on the WW of one alliance and consider themselves part of the winning team of the other alliance should their attacks be decisive. I think holding a WW is a moot point and I don't understand the focus on it. Many small alliances always support WWs and are considered part of the team and part of endgame regardless of whether the WW is held by players who had been part of their team the whole server. Some other alliance will hold the WW while PHN launches their EGH's and they will consider themselves part of the WW team. The only question is which side they'll end up being on.
    I'm not sending my army at any WW. The people I have played with before are not going to send at a WW either. I'll probably trash a few WW accounts for "lulz".

While I don't care for the set up of end game, its silly to rail against it...what's the point of playing an entire round if you aren't going to "get in the game"?
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

I find the game in itself fun and I am not a big fan of all of the crap that goes on with endgame. I see no point in participating in something I find not fun.

Remind me not to recruit you. Wouldn't want you to have to work for the greater good just because it isn't "fun'".
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Yeah…I don't care