Thread: As the server turns towards end game....

Default As the server turns towards end game....

Been a while since I've posted an analysis of any type... so I'll give my end game rankings!

1. Angels
    2. Unend/TRT/WTF
    3. Nemesis
    4. PHN

1. Angels

A. 117 people.
    B. Average pop= ~11600
    C. around 7.4 million ATK points... wow.
    D. around 1 million D points.
    E.arti's galore... 5x, 2 3x's, 3 scout artis, 4 3/4 wheat artis, two crannys including the unique.

F. It looks like they can stretch a bit and fully support 3 WWs, but taking a peek at their settling it would seem they are going to take and defend 2 of them. They have a ton of options with their arti's. If I had to guess I would say they stack each of them with a scout arti, as well as having the cranny and 5x/3x ready to be switched once they see reals. Given their # of ATK points... do they have enough firepower left? Anyone watching their hammers land could see that not only do they have enough left, there are several of their folks who have hammers that haven't launched all server... so they should have the firepower left. With so many hammers.. will they have enough D? Well... 117 people defending 2 WWs, there should be PLENTY of defense to go around. These guys are the lead dogs, but end game can change very quickly. Placing bets now, I'd say they're a clear favorite.

2. Unend, TRT, WTF

A. 86 people.
    B. Average pop= 9070 (Skewed bc of WTF a bit).
    C. around 2 million ATK points.
    D. around 2.1 million D points.
    E. Have a 3x strength, unique scout arti, and that's it for end game arti's.

F. It looks like they can stretch a bit and fully support 2 WWs, and judging by their massive amount of settling(Which was done VERY quickly, so nice work over there), it would appear that's the plan. Seems Kwtrsn is settling around one of the WWs that is mostly TRT folks...so either they're working together, or Kwtrsn is just being a PITA. This alliance has been at war almost the entire server... do they have enough to keep it going offensively and defensively? What will they do with their lack of arti's? IF they can solve one or more of those issues, they increase their chances substantially.

3. Nemesis

A. 28 people.
    B. Average pop= ~9000(they have so many 1 player wings it skews this up, so I'm sticking with 1 wing to be lazy/simple).
    C. around 350k ATK points.
    D. around 700k D points.
    E. move along, nothing to see here.

F. Rough shape...but at least they seem to be settling around one of their WWs.... wait no... He was already there. They have 0 end game arti's, only 28 players, and somehow above PHN? Well, that folks is easy, 28 players can support a single WW(closer to 35 with all their single folks etc), and from what I've heard, they do intend to take a WW... which is more than I can say I've heard out of PHN. So, Nemesis gets the nod because they are giving themselves a chance to win. To do this, they're going to need to stack that thing to the heavens and back, and play very carefully. To those of us who have been in s3 for a long time, I'm sure some of you remember an alliance named PACK, who actually worked with a few Nemesis folks, so anything is possible!

4. PHN/MAdface

A. 40 people.
    B. Average pop= I'm going with around 11000 (Skewed bc of madface, so I'm guesstimating).
    C. around 1.7 million ATK points.
    D. around 420k D points.
    E. 1/2 wheat arti.

F. So, if PHN isn't attempting end game(the only WW they have villages around are due to the WW spawning near people), why the heck are they ranked? Well, a few reasons. The first is we all know they have to have some massive hammers, some of which have been seen the last few days I believe... so why build those if you're just going to sit there all server? Another reason is bc if they do happen to take a single WW, they don't need the villages around it settled to support it if it's just one WW, and imagine 40 people, who haven't really been attacked all server, pumping troops into a single WW? Could put up some massive D #s...but again, time will tell if they even give it a shot. If they do, they have the perfect arti to compliment how they should play, the 1/2 wheat arti.

Honorable Mentions:
    Kwtrsn- I mentioned them with UNE, but I'm hearing conflicting things out of the NE. Kwtrsn has been told they're supporting TRT's WW... but TRT didn't know lol. Not sure how this will turn out, but kwtrsn has a boatload of D they could add to the WW race, and most of their players have held WWs themselves before, so at least have an idea of what's going on.
    TNB- They apparently have been living in the boonies all server just for a WW. Apparently their leaders goal is to teach a few people more about the game and give each of them time(sitting a WW) to learn a WW so that they can take what they learned for another server. I personally think the idea of what they're trying to do is great... but isn't this the last t3.6?
    WBW- For the longest time I thought this group was allied with Nemesis.... but apparently not. They don't align themselves with anyone apparently, so if someone is looking for a fairly solid and small group of support, I might reach out to them. Otherwise...the only chance they stand is the fact that their quad has like 60 people total left in it...
    Outcasts- Well, I know at one point in time their goal was to last until end game... so, congrats? They have very little offensive firepower left I believe, but most of them have gone with defense...which means they probably plan to support a WW somewhere..maybe their own? Maybe TNBs? No clue, but they could probably pump a couple hundred thousand worth of defense and add some support to someone's WW.
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ĜUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

not a bad little analysis, shame the server numbers are so low here
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

can we copy s1 and just fight for the hell of it? Forget the stupid WW.
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

I thought you were the PHN leader :/

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    ^^this!

Also, WBW and all those single member alliances aren't Nemesis. PACK did it, not sure we want to.
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg

s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

So much for PHN/Madface not being in the WW race.. Gio took the one near him.. they took the very first WW!

Well done guys.. interesting & welcome move..

PS
    So what is the point of the game for you, I guess this means you admit you are not up to the job of building & defending a WW.

I'd appreciate an explanation of why you play the game & if you have some better idea of how to conclude a server, lets hear that too.
    Last edited by Muddle; 10-16-2012 at 12:54 PM.

If it got to that stage it would be interesting to see if anyone could knock the Natar WW back. Of course it may just be full of traps like their village out at 400/400.

I doubt this end game will go anything like that however..

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    I thought you were the PHN leader :/
    This happened on the last 2 servers I played too No, I am not the PHN leader, Haunted Traveler is the leader. All I do is raid and kill stuff

@Muddle- Very interesting move by PHN/Madface... wtf are they thinking? Maybe Gio's hammer just needed a place to be stored for less wheat :P
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

Quote Originally Posted by Oppo! View Post
    @Muddle- Very interesting move by PHN/Madface... wtf are they thinking? Maybe Gio's hammer just needed a place to be stored for less wheat :P
    How big it it?
    Last edited by Muddle; 10-16-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    If it got to that stage it would be interesting to see if anyone could knock the Natar WW back. Of course it may just be full of traps like their village out at 400/400.
    It is full of traps just like the capital. It was tested on server 1. Its also full of more troops than a whole server could put in it!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    How big it it?
    I heard he has 107.3 imps!
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

Originally Posted by Muddle, "How big it it?"

I don't think he was talking about his hammer.

Since Gio and PHN have not settled ANY support villages, and that account actually has the Unique wheat... it is a very smart move to take that village. In fact, we already are sending them res in the hope the build another hammer from it!

If you see them grab a small trainer, for that village... this round will be worth the zzzz's
    Phenosia the meek

I though you aren't allowed arti's in WW vills

So much for PHN/Madface not being in the WW race.. Gio took the one near him.. they took the very first WW!

Well done guys.. interesting & welcome move..

PS
    So what is the point of the game for you, I guess this means you admit you are not up to the job of building & defending a WW.

I'd appreciate an explanation of why you play the game & if you have some better idea of how to conclude a server, lets hear that too.
    I don't like the way end game as it is now. There is no benefit or reward as I see it. Sure you can stick a W in your signature showing you won, blah blah blah...., but that mean nothing, you can't use that win to help you in future servers. I would much rather have a price pool handing out. For example, each winning player meta will get 50 gold, or have a price of 3k gold or so to be distribute evenly over the winning meta.
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Outcasts- Well, I know at one point in time their goal was to last until end game... so, congrats? They have very little offensive firepower left I believe, but most of them have gone with defense...which means they probably plan to support a WW somewhere..maybe their own? Maybe TNBs? No clue, but they could probably pump a couple hundred thousand worth of defense and add some support to someone's WW.
    Where is this defense you speak of?

And another one hits a WW! Easy attack/hero points thoose Natars..

Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    And another one hits a WW! Easy attack/hero points thoose Natars..
    Didnt a certain person in Madface say " we are not interested in WWs or endgame" ? (just read your igms on that note)

If they can i been doing it all wrong for years

A friend of mine once proposed the following strategy:

"Take all of their building artefacts so they can't get Great Granaries / Great Warehouses in the World Wonder village - this way they can't get the Wonder to level 100."

Thankfully we didn't go with that strategy

I think the comment above about putting a small trainer in a Wonder tops it! To get half troop build in the Wonder he would need the unique trainer. This would mean moving/deactivating the unique diet (As only one account wide can be active).

The "Best" option would be place a small trainer in his hammer village and store in the WW (With the unique diet effecting both villages). Expensive hit just for that when we are close to the end - I still vote he either wants attack points or they are going to make an effort at the Wonder.

It now appears the 2 person alliance ADVACADO are settling WW support villages round WW Village (-299|97).

Is that a fruit or a vegetable? I dunno, I hate the things.

And now Marilyn Mason has got himself a WW site too.. these Madface guys love their wheat storage.
    Last edited by Muddle; 10-17-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Outcasts are the only alliance outside of Angels / D-Angels to get a gold attackers of the week. Either that or the other alliances choose not to show their gold.

Give em a break!

It now appears the 2 person alliance ADVACADO are settling WW support villages round WW Village (-299|97).

Is that a fruit or a vegetable? I dunno, I hate the things.
    Mods/admin can you please ban this user since guacamole is one of the best things ever? I wish it was happy hours so I could have a few dos Equis and a bowl of guac.

I agree Sith, they should be taken out and shot, and a fat bowl of quac would be welcome to go with these awesome chips I have.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner