Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WW Hits

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    Though i had the unique arti for a bit, but i didn't have it for the entire time, and the time i had it, most went towards simming up as many rams as i could
    weren't you Ice Lilies? just checked all unique artis but cannot find you
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

She was referring to the previous round.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1458105a930
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

That was a beautiful splat
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    She was referring to the previous round.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1458105a930
    Helping feed that thing certainly was fun :P
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

While the hammer of Egor the Rancid was not the largest to roam Travian I don't think slating him for it is very fair - forgive me for sticking up for "the enemy" but it was a reasonable effort.

He should make the top 20-30 armies of the server, fair play - and congratulations to all armies damaging world wonders. Anyone who has built a large hammer will know the time and commitment it takes, so don't number crunch until you've been there and done it.

I could post armies twice the size of Blizzard - it doesn't make that one rubbish. The player had no trainer artefact and may well have been building defense.

And in that three month time, that is all you were able to come up hammer wise? I rebuilt my rammer in 3 months time in the past and gotten larger then what you've simmed up for much longer. Though i had the unique arti for a bit, but i didn't have it for the entire time, and the time i had it, most went towards simming up as many rams as i could
    First People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You planned to build a rammer. I guess some of these armies werent 100% planned for a WW. Also its useful as a player to have a good amount of own defence. To help other players or protect the own account. All in all these armies weren't absolutely great but still a good effort and more or less well-used on the WW. And at least they didnt delete as you and most DOS player.
    Last edited by Traumtänzer; 11-28-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Thumbs up

It was a great Rammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    While the hammer of Egor the Rancid was not the largest to roam Travian I don't think slating him for it is very fair - forgive me for sticking up for "the enemy" but it was a reasonable effort.

He should make the top 20-30 armies of the server, fair play - and congratulations to all armies damaging world wonders. Anyone who has built a large hammer will know the time and commitment it takes, so don't number crunch until you've been there and done it.

I could post armies twice the size of Blizzard - it doesn't make that one rubbish. The player had no trainer artefact and may well have been building defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    First People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You planned to build a rammer. I guess some of these armies werent 100% planned for a WW. Also its useful as a player to have a good amount of own defence. To help other players or protect the own account. All in all these armies weren't absolutely great but still a good effort and more or less well-used on the WW. And at least they didnt delete as you and most DOS player.
    Great sportsmanship!!! Not something we see a lot of on the US servers (and on US3 in particular). Like I always say: "Everything in an organization starts at the top!"

The one thing that most forget to mention about the Egor account and the rest of those hammers is, that those are the only hammers that have been pounded (hard) by DOS and Angels all server long (no more then a couple of weeks break in between). All of those hammers had their capitals trashed and destroyed multiple times and most of their feeder villages as well. That fact alone, makes it a miracle that they even had a hammer to attack with to begin with.

There's so little point in engaging in this ridiculous topic. The diminished return one receives from lowering oneself to engage a butthurt, bitter troll makes this an exercise in futility, so I'll just answer Traumtänzer.
    You're absolutely correct. Papasang, for example, was never going to be an end game hammer. I didn't have enough rams or catas to pose any substantial threat to any legitimate WW, and I never intended to launch on a WW at all until last week when I was asked to. After I zeroed a vacant account/garage's cap crop fields 2 weeks ago, I'd intended to send out the hammer constantly from that point on... but was asked not to.
    The game isn't played in an Excel spreadsheet. Sure, Egor could've built 4,211.56738595600 rams per month... but he's a person with a life playing an account alone, with constant inbounds, with other ingame responsibilities... and not to speak for him, but I don't think he decided to build a WW army until it was necessary. We don't play in a vacuum. The team's real WW armies either quit or got chiefed or got dinged. There was 1 original UNE player in those attacks committed to being an end game hammer for months as his purpose, and his army was nice.
    The remaining hidden WW hitters will remain so until the time is nigh, and we can discuss them when appropriate.
    For the record, the DOS players in UNE have merged in seamlessly and have gotten and given teamwork without hesitation or 2nd thought.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    That was a beautiful splat
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppo! View Post
    Helping feed that thing certainly was fun :P
    Thanks to you too, you were a great help last round
    Defense, no defense, cap or no cap, his hammer has been gone unscathed for 4 and a half to 5 months. His account, maybe not, but there have been plenty of recourse helps for just their inner circle. SO I'm not holding that as a very liable reason. Defense being built, could be plausible, but i did as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceOne View Post
    It was a great Rammer.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceOne View Post
    The one thing that most forget to mention about the Egor account and the rest of those hammers is, that those are the only hammers that have been pounded (hard) by DOS and Angels all server long (no more then a couple of weeks break in between). All of those hammers had their capitals trashed and destroyed multiple times and most of their feeder villages as well. That fact alone, makes it a miracle that they even had a hammer to attack with to begin with.
    See above. Though you still too scared to release your name to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    For the record, the DOS players in UNE have merged in seamlessly and have gotten and given teamwork without hesitation or 2nd thought.
    Well, one point that i didn't quote for. He's not the only one with other ingame responsibilities, I've dealt with leadership responsibilities for every us3 server I've been on.
    Anyway, as for DOS players merging in seamlessly, not from what i hear. I'm still hearing stories from ex-dos members, there is still resentment in your ranks. 100% your fault.

/rant
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Can't you lot get another thread to moan in?
    I keep looking to see a WWK splat and seeing this tosh instead

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    Can't you lot get another thread to moan in?
    I keep looking to see a WWK splat and seeing this tosh instead
    As originator of this thread I asked the mods to clean it up, but no reply or action or anything.

Well, one point that i didn't quote for. He's not the only one with other ingame responsibilities, I've dealt with leadership responsibilities for every us3 server I've been on.
    Anyway, as for DOS players merging in seamlessly, not from what i hear. I'm still hearing stories from ex-dos members, there is still resentment in your ranks. 100% your fault.

/rant
    Boo hoo...you look like the only disgruntled person from deleted DOS. Get a life, please.

Looks to me like all of the WW hits from both sides were very effective. Very decent end game. Waiting to see if Angels has a few of those 5-600k EGH's. Ah, the beauty of REAL Travian. Where are they? Come on, it's time to show and tell!

Quote Originally Posted by ????' View Post
    Boo hoo...you look like the only disgruntled person from deleted DOS. Get a life, please.

Looks to me like all of the WW hits from both sides were very effective. Very decent end game. Waiting to see if Angels has a few of those 5-600k EGH's. Ah, the beauty of REAL Travian. Where are they? Come on, it's time to show and tell!
    Well I'm glad your not our offensive tactition
    And thanks for that input, don't suppose you fell like not spamming this thread up anymore do ya?

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    Well I'm glad your not our offensive tactition
    (sorry crunchie for another spamming lol, couldnt give rep)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    As originator of this thread I asked the mods to clean it up, but no reply or action or anything.
    I told you they arent active here
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

Angels attacks on Black Ice WW today as follows:-

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1988993dce3

Level 90 natars hit

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/198899798bb

Rebuild time:-
    Earth Wall destroyed = 28 hours 21 mins
    World Wonder destroyed (from 92) = 507 hours 16 mins

Total time = 535 hours 37 mins (22 days, 7 hours, 37 mins)

A big congratulations to both muzy and milky for building your armies and getting them to the target intact. Well done both of you
    Last edited by Magnus.; 12-02-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Currently Milky has the best hammer of the server at 15,159,999 attack points with 78759 wph of seige.
    The best rammer of the server is currently hard to tell; the most rams goes to egor the rancid, but is not the best overall rammer. The best overall rammer goes to smith or Gio with 1/3 the amount of rams.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

Currently Milky has the best hammer of the server at 15,159,999 attack points with 78759 wph of seige.
    actually i count ~9,8Million Attack Points, or did you calculated with Blacksmith upgades?

Level 90 natars hit

Congrats to muzy and milky to build these armies and to launch their armies at the correct time, and to leaders for the great timing!

actually i count ~9,8Million Attack Points, or did you calculated with Blacksmith upgades?
    For my hammer analyze, i use level 20 blacksmith upgrades and 20% hero if they have it. What I said before is based on level 20 blacksmith with a 20% hero.

For the graph i will post at the end of the server, tuetons will have a brewery upgrade but it won't be calculated into total attack power and such. I sure hope we have more then 17 hammers this server....considering last server we had ~60 with just a bit larger player base.

Level 90 natars hit

Rebuild time:-
    Earth Wall destroyed = 28 hours 21 mins
    World Wonder destroyed (from 92) = 507 hours 16 mins

A big congratulations to both muzy and milky for building your armies and getting them to the target intact. Well done both of you
    Two nice armies well done to both

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/19911323d30

bouncy bouncy - doesn't make the front page. Sorry magnus3.

Serves him right for stealing my name :P

Angels attack on Jon_Snow as follows:-

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1998701a0df 432,693 wph

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1998718c2bb 178,206 wph

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1998752b0a9 438,691 wph

Damage:-
    1 level 20 wall:- 28:20:45
    3 Great Warehouses (assumed level 20):- 3 x 84:14:21 = 252:43:03
    1 level 95 World Wonder:- 544:24:17

Total time = 825:28:05 (34 days, 9 hours, 28 mins)

(mustn't forget the woodcutter and claypit lol)

Will do the time done and everything bit later as tied up right now. Just like to say fantastic effort by Hmmzzz / weevil (mushy & impan) and avalon for building their armies and getting them to their destinations. They did what was asked of them and did it well
    Last edited by Magnus.; 12-11-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Villager

Excellent work

and great entertainment for the skype room

I think the earliest completion time for Jon Snow now is another 39 days.. i.e. the middle of January..

610 hrs to build a WW from L0 to L100 and 3 GW at 84hrs each and that doesn't allow for rebuilding the wall..

1 level 20 wall
    3 Great Warehouses
    1 level 95 World Wonder

Will do the time done and everything bit later as tied up right now. Just like to say fantastic effort by Hmmzzz / weevil (mushy & impan) and avalon for building their armies and getting them to their destinations. They did what was asked of them and did it well
    Well done hmmzzz & avalon and mushy + me

1 level 20 wall
    3 Great Warehouses
    1 level 95 World Wonder

We going to see more army's like that? or is that an abnormality haha.

I'm actually honored Angels felt they had to send 3 hammers of that size to our WW, it made it absolutely worth it and I am glad I was hit by a friend first ;-)

Angels, you play a good game and you are a nice enemy to have, thank you and I hope my dual and I at least made you worry a little lol (and that the next WW to go to 0 is one of yours of course )

Demons support team, you all are fantastic, we showed everyone that a small team can do big things and now get back to work all of you

We going to see more army's like that? or is that an abnormality haha.
    Wait till the big beasts come out to play

Quote Originally Posted by Manon View Post
    Demons support team, you all are fantastic, we showed everyone that a small team can do big things
    I'm sure you'll let us know what those big things are sometime. If you want to look at a very small team that can do big things, look at KwtrsN instead of INERT. INERT isn't small if you look at their player base, they just aren't very good and have terrible leadership.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 12-09-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

I'm sure you'll let us know what those big things are sometime. If you want to look at a very small team that can do big things, look at KwtrsN instead of INERT. INERT isn't small if you look at their player base, they just aren't very good and have terrible leadership.
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

No sarcasm there...He's just another DoS loser who hit the delete button.

Quote Originally Posted by ????' View Post
    No sarcasm there...He's just another DoS loser who hit the delete button.
    And yet, he is a better player then you and isn't afraid to hide his identity? What he said isn't untrue. INERT is not a small alliance, in fact it is just shy in size compared to angels, but the player base isn't there and leadership is a stubborn group who are so full of it that they can't see their own faults.

KwtrsN has done more then INERT in the same amount of time since DOS disbanded. They have built a wonder and kept it building even though there is only 11 of them. They are still building it. KwtrsN is a group I would like to play with again and are playing with most of them currently elsewhere and I will be almost willing to bet more will show up as soon as this server is over.

Don't get me wrong, there is a few people in UNEND who I've dropped all grievances for, and heck, a few of them have the same feelings about them as I do. I'll gladly play with those people, but others who want to play the same way and style as they did this round in their rudeness and stubbornness, they aren't welcome and i will be glad to knock them out of the game.

And yet, he is a better player then you and isn't afraid to hide his identity? What he said isn't untrue. INERT is not a small alliance, in fact it is just shy in size compared to angels, but the player base isn't there and leadership is a stubborn group who are so full of it that they can't see their own faults.

KwtrsN has done more then INERT in the same amount of time since DOS disbanded. They have built a wonder and kept it building even though there is only 11 of them. They are still building it. KwtrsN is a group I would like to play with again and are playing with most of them currently elsewhere and I will be almost willing to bet more will show up as soon as this server is over.

Don't get me wrong, there is a few people in UNEND who I've dropped all grievances for, and heck, a few of them have the same feelings about them as I do. I'll gladly play with those people, but others who want to play the same way and style as they did this round in their rudeness and stubbornness, they aren't welcome and i will be glad to knock them out of the game.
    You and all the dossers who deleted but still keep crying are the REAL INERTS.. now quit whining and shut your pie h**e.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

How many threads is this gonna take over? Somebody smack a WW so we can get back on topic. I would, but my mini went splat a long time ago and I can't imagine a spear escort would be all that fun for the Angels defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tef View Post
    How many threads is this gonna take over? Somebody smack a WW so we can get back on topic. I would, but my mini went splat a long time ago and I can't imagine a spear escort would be all that fun for the Angels defenders.
    worth a try

their rudeness and stubbornness, they aren't welcome and i will be glad to knock them out of the game.
    Says the rude, stubborn kid who UNE knocked out of the game.
    This thread is for WW hits. Since you are not in the game and quit in the summer time, please stop highjacking the thread with your personal agendas and petty grievances. Put it in another thread, or, how's this... find a life.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Yomamma GW hit pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul_K View Post
    now quit whining and shut your pie h**e.
    Your demands are as impotent as your game play and as flaccid as your.....um......acumen. I think it's the alcohol. Perhaps you should cut down.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 12-11-2012 at 12:06 AM.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)