Thread: battle reports with attacks on villages of ww builders

Default battle reports with attacks on villages of ww builders

Hello!

We thought about making something crazy with our small farm squads and decided to spoil a bit the life of world wonder builders. Of course in this attacks were more turretless, than prudence and close to the end our troops were die partly at the back way to home and most becouse of starving cannibalism. After this, strong response to our attacks, makes us to think that we were the only one who dared to take such actions. So we decided to share some of our reports and ask others to show their's too.
    attacks on ill repute ww helper villages
    on the village with ww construction plan
    little nasty to huron

Thanks

p.s. sorry for the mistakes in use of english =.)
    Last edited by Suricat; 11-13-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks for that suricat. You have been at it all server and should be congratulated for that. Your determination should be an example to everyone. I would be happy to have you in our team in the future.

Keep at it.

I guess they got tired of spiking recently chiefed farms.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

As for me, I have been tired of the game at all) Nevertheless, I got enough fun of it. About chiefed farms.. The last of them I destroyed by my own hands because of crannys forest found in it.
    Become personal, I think that on this server angels were the most strong team, and more than anyone deserve to win. I like their honourable behaviour to opponents. But till the end of this game staying true to myself, I wish the win of some other alliance and try to help.
    kind regards,
    Suri

Quote Originally Posted by Suricat View Post
    As for me, I have been tired of the game at all) Nevertheless, I got enough fun of it. About chiefed farms.. The last of them I destroyed by my own hands because of crannys forest found in it.
    Become personal, I think that on this server angels were the most strong team, and more than anyone deserve to win. I like their honourable behaviour to opponents. But till the end of this game staying true to myself, I wish the win of some other alliance and try to help.
    kind regards,
    Suri
    It is not personal, I certainly never play that way.

We started to attack you heavily because you have been such a thorn in our side, your armies had to be killed and your account trashed. Make no mistake the same will happen to anyone who attacks us likewise.

http://travian.ws/analyser.pl?s=us3&uid=4450

Well played.
    Last edited by Muddle; 11-15-2012 at 01:44 PM.

You certainly don't give up, Sir.

I will not either.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    It is not personal, I certainly never play that way.

We started to attack you heavily because you have been such a thorn in our side, your armies had to be killed and your account trashed. Make no mistake the same will happen to anyone who attacks us likewise.

http://travian.ws/analyser.pl?s=us3&uid=4450

Well played.
    <-- awaits my turn!!!
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ĜUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD