Conversation Between Tineren and radicaledward

2 Visitor Messages

1. As I said, you 'could' use two XMarks accounts. I don't know how the profile thing works, but with a dedicated travian XMarks account you can keep your private stuff private.

As far as captcha is concerned, I don't see how it could do anything. Basically, I'm loading a bunch of web pages at once. There's no scripting involved, so this isn't a violation. If the captcha system would be triggered by sending all those raids at once, then that would happen with the way your method works either way, so I wouldn't attribute it to XMarks. That said, I've been using your method with XMarks for a while now and haven't had a problem.

Technically, XMarks works with their server [EDIT: "they"=XMarks, not Travian] and Firefox. Because it has no involvement in travian (doesn't script anything, doesn't modify travian pages), I don't see a way to trigger anything.
  2. Noticed your raiding guide. I like it, but I have a solution for your dual problem.

Use Xmarks. Set up a special account just for the server. You can use it to store your firefox bookmarks online. It keeps them off your computer. I use it to sync bookmarks between my laptop/desktop. You can use it for that too.

But when its travian time, you can shut off that account, and log into the travian account. Then you can see the bookmarks from the server. Anything you add goes up, and so on. Then when you log off and someone else brings it up, they get where you were.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2