I have Medieval Total War Gold

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. *Furlong*
    *Furlong*
    The expansion has four different expansions, Americas, Teutonic, Brittanica, Crusades Campaigns.
    Which ones do you all have?
  2. Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    I have Medieval Total War with Vikings (I can't play battles, but can still do campaign) Rome Total War with Barbarian Invasion, Medieval Total War 2 with no expansion, and Empire Total War.
  3. Doka Doka
    Doka Doka
    i got medieval total war gold edition
  4. JeffSpade
    JeffSpade
    I have Rome Gold, and Medieval II Gold but the regular game has a sound error and doesn't work, only the expantions do. I also have Empires, but my comp cant handle it.
  5. Woden
    Woden
    Medieval 2 Total War Gold (includes expansions). Haven't tried the expansions yet, though.
  6. Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    I can't believe nobody has anything before Rome.
  7. General Noobington
    General Noobington
    I Have Shogun, Rome, Medival 2 and Empire All the expansions too.
  8. Woden
    Woden
    Daft Punk: I'll probably get Rome: Total War later, but I haven't even had much of a chance to play Medieval 2: Total War since I got it.
  9. Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    Woden: I'm talking about before Rome: Total War, when the gameplay was kind of like risk, without being random.

Risk in the overview map, like with different provinces, and one turn, you can jump from province to province with armies. Plus, the Vikings campaign was awesome. I wish I could play battles though, those were my favorite. Damn graphics card, too advanced.

Also, MTW original had a beast battle soundtrack, plain all round awesome.
  10. General Noobington
    General Noobington
    it was interesting, but i found that castles were a little less useful in shogun, because of the lack of gate. I didn't play the game that much tho.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast