Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lowest of the low

Default lowest of the low

A lot of different kinds of people play Travian. Its one of the benefits of the game. We like to complain about the noobs, spys and the trolls. Yes, they can be low. But even the trolls are up front, in your face about it. Honest trolls, so to speak.

However, there is one, who is lower than low.

SIO won its last round we were on with honor, respect and a love for the game. We had fun and we knew that everyone was putting in their hard work to make the team successful. These are the things we stand behind. Good solid sportmanship, sound tactics and a little bit of crazy, and a lot of fun. Maybe that is old fashioned, but it felt right.

When we started on s4, there were numerous ones of our team who were not ready for a restart. But we started with our core team, and we also started recruiting new friends. People knew our reputation, they came. Old opponents, well known players with a lot of experience and knowledge of the game. All had a bit of insanity.

One who joined, offered his expertise as an offensive coordinator. His reputation with the people who knew him was solid. His sit check was golden. So gradually, he gained more responsibility. For some reason, he mistook our laid back style, as careless and stupid. His first mistake.

We’ve had spys before, and my opinion of that is well known, both in game and here on the forum. But, it’s a fact of life in Travian. We watch what goes on and we pay attention. We started to question the tactics of someone who thought they were smarter and bigger than any team. His second mistake.

Several of the leadership team were tasked with monitoring. Yes, we have some experienced players on this team that have friendships in all corners because of the qualities listed above and this carries from server to server. We didn’t like what we found. We continued to monitor. This…person, (just to save the mods time) this person went to an all time new low, beyond spying, that will carry the shame of be a turncoat. Someone who tried to ruin the game for the entire team that had welcomed him, and defended him.

This creature set up an op that was so obviously terrible, a child could have seen it, but he didnt even know he had confirmed our suspicions. His final mistake. We looked at it, and it smelled. All of the largest SIO hammers, (that he knew of) were set to hit the most well defended Funtards caps. He himself, was hitting….a feeder. This was NOT an op planned by an experienced off coord for the good of the team. We quietly messaged every hammer, NOT to send, but replace their hammer with a fake. Then a flood of messages came in from various funtards. He had notified them exactly which hammers were hitting which caps, and included the troop counts as he knew them. Funtards, themselves, were disgusted by his slimy, dirty playing, and messaged us, confirming what we suspected. We even received a photo of a skype chat where he bragged about what he was doing. I’m happy to provide that to anyone who asks.

So, there is one person on travian who is lower than a troll. Lower than a spy. Just the biggest piece of slime anywhere, and it is our responsibility to let everyone know so that he becomes anathema to any who want to enjoy the game.

Tom. Rastafarian on s4. Rycorabsinthe on these forums. This is NOT someone I want to play with. Nor is he someone I feel should be a mod, MH, or in any way in a position of trust.

Quelaana

This might be some kind of wacky crazy plot, Funtards cannot be trusted.
    The only good Funtard is the farmed Funtard.

No plot here. Just some arrogant wannabe trying to ruin the game for everyone. Just think, had we been complete morons and gone through with this, the server would for all intents and purposes be over.

I don't care that he tried it - let the little man jump up and down, hand stretched to the sky, and try to get noticed for once in his life. What is really troubling is that Funtards, an alliance that actually used to be respected, was all for it. I mean how scared do you have to be, to stoop that low? It's pitiful, really.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    ...Just some arrogant wannabe trying to ruin the game for everyone. Just think, had we been complete morons and gone through with this, the server would for all intents and purposes be over.

I don't care that he tried it - let the little man jump up and down, hand stretched to the sky, and try to get noticed for once in his life....
    That is my job, this **** is personal now...

...What is really troubling is that Funtards, an alliance that actually used to be respected, was all for it. I mean how scared do you have to be, to stoop that low? It's pitiful, really.
    Respected? by who? Silence?

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Respected? by whom? Silence?
    C'mon people, grammar. What is this amateur hour? Pfft.

C'mon people, grammar. What is this amateur hour? Pfft.
    wut u talkin aboot?

I hear that players mum is mad with him, He is going to lose his lotion, kleenex and star wars collection. That's the end of his love life.

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    I hear that players mum is mad with him, He is going to lose his lotion, kleenex and star wars collection. That's the end of his love life.
    The absolute funny part was his double face. Ranting about knowing everything and how great it was going to be thinking he had outsmarted everyone. I was laughing at him thinking he knew everything and he was out smarting everyone, only to find out that he had been figured out long before he ever knew it. Honestly if this is the level of funtards they should really rethink things.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

It was a good try

Not really. Though. lol

Edit: Before Anyone reports this I totally approve of every name drop mentioned in here regarding both my forum name and in game name. I allow all of it

The entire thing was completely and 100% my brain child. Maybe it came from butthurt after having the same thing done to me on other server that I've led with honor and integrity. Maybe I did it for the luls.... It was probably for the luls. You don't get to shame funtards for things that are me. Sure they voted yeah with it but let me tell you what is worse. My cover was blown for weeks.... yet I still had complete getter access and screenshot the whole of SIO's getter bi-weekly and passed it around. Then You knew the op was a bust and that I was suiciding every SIO hammer and you didn't decide to change your individual targets to wreck them. Thats the real tragedy here. Then you could have really trolled me.

The real sadness here is that someone either lost their tard or their fun. Thats depressing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 10-26-2015 at 06:25 PM.
    Something about how I am

A Rat will always be a Rat....

This is exactly why we need that wall... this fine server has turned into tard country.
    THANKS OBAMA

It's always been tard country. It's our home and we play here the way we want.
    Stop whining, since when planting a spy and get lucky that he got nominated for OC is low? It's a war game, pretty much tactic like that would be applauded by any real or game military commander. Blame yourself, you gave the guy that you really don't know very well access to everything.

Many servers. Since s4r1

Im still a little confused on how their are accusations being thrown around, drama being stirred, and I did not start any of it...
    Last edited by Delusional; 10-26-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    It was a good try

Not really. Though. lol

Edit: Before Anyone reports this I totally approve of every name drop mentioned in here regarding both my forum name and in game name. I allow all of it

The entire thing was completely and 100% my brain child. Maybe it came from butthurt after having the same thing done to me on other server that I've led with honor and integrity. Maybe I did it for the luls.... It was probably for the luls. You don't get to shame funtards for things that are me. Sure they voted yeah with it but let me tell you what is worse. My cover was blown for weeks.... yet I still had complete getter access and screenshot the whole of SIO's getter bi-weekly and passed it around. Then You knew the op was a bust and that I was suiciding every SIO hammer and you didn't decide to change your individual targets to wreck them. Thats the real tragedy here. Then you could have really trolled me.

The real sadness here is that someone either lost their tard or their fun. Thats depressing.
    Here are some tips. One Change your name, you just lost all the street cred you thought you had. You claim to be a funtard from the beginning. Did you know that it was your own team that sold you out? Do you know that coming into the forum and admitting what you did will follow you everywhere you go? Do you know that not even your own team trusts you anymore. Your complete BS and heady posts in the skype rooms where enough to make anyone vomit. You ran around in there with poop on your face and I was hoping you would stick around it the rooms to let me rub all of it in your face. I held my tongue only out of respect for others. Had I almost shredded you on your concepts of strategy the min you opened your mouth. To be honest, I did suggest the op switch to smash everything. Had you not been such an idiot, you could have pulled it off the way some else did and you fell for. I am not sure who should get the credit, SIO for seeing it, or you for being the dumbest spy and worst "brain child" I have ever seen.

If your going to do something and brag about it, well,,,,,,, you kind of have to pull it off. Right now you just look Sad and stupid.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    It's always been tard country. It's our home and we play here the way we want.
    Stop whining, since when planting a spy and get lucky that he got nominated for OC is low? It's a war game, pretty much tactic like that would be applauded by any real or game military commander. Blame yourself, you gave the guy that you really don't know very well access to everything.
    Nothing that a good old fashioned crusade cannot fix (and we are keeping your oil). Time to bring some democratic freedom to this God forsaken server.
    Last edited by Drystan; 10-26-2015 at 09:03 PM.

What street cred? The only win I have under my belt was with LordDeath.
    Something about how I am

What street cred? The only win I have under my belt was with LordDeath.
    Let's be clear I am 100% sure that LD would and does trusts me far more than you at this point. You just made yourself a pariah in Travian. You one win you can cherish because now you are a known turncoat spy and even at that job you failed. Do you not see it? You have not been around long enough to see it but you will. Find a new hobby because in this game no one forgets and honesty is the only cred you can build on.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Domino5 View Post
    A lot of different kinds of people play Travian...
    Wow. People call me verbose.

This might be some kind of wacky crazy plot...
    Wacky and crazy? I believe you forgot entertaining. A farmed funtard? Seriously, lmao.

Someone told me my name had been used on the forums, so I decided the check-in. In all seriousness, I am not really around this round. It's been that way since server start and I am only marginally a third on the account bearing my name. If I was, there would be far more name changes on our alliance page, a giant male anatomical feature on the map, and, oh, far fewer accounts left on the sad sleepy remains of a once proud server.

Regardless, I really do not know the man in question. So any question of respect or non-respect can not be accurately answered. I know he is controversial and a bit polarizing - even among Funtards. Yet I did not vote as I do not know him (which is uncommon when joining). Regardless, he accepted the mantle as well as the good and bad that come with it and we accepted him. All historical baggage and the past is left at the door. That is how it has and will always work here. We have very few rules. Yet baggage being left at the door is one of them I insist upon when it comes to team spirit.

While it would be entertaining to say I planned this little ditty, that would be wildly inaccurate. Sorry to disappoint you.

I can understand the bad taste left in SIO's mouth however. Still, I also know from spies in SIO that he had also provided information on Funtards to SIO. So there was a certain two-way-street thing happening in the past. Although his mass attack plan certainly makes the info he provided to SIO pale in comparison to his wargame actions.

All in good fun though. This is a game we all play to relax and enjoy. He is making his own fun which I also understand. So the bitterness of the original post is comical.

I mean... What a complete SIO failure. Following SIOs logic, they knew about him 'enough' to stop the full mess yet: (1) STILL managed to lose a Roman mini-hammer (http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi.../kb/qxA49a7q); (2) failed to secure the large artifact he was holding prior to either booting him or having him leave; and (3) completely, utterly and unforgivably failed to capitalize on the fact they knew we had defense heavily scrambled and out of position by attacking other cities or artifacts...

Insofar as our chat-room or recruiting standards, they remain consistent with Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Last edited by Silence; 10-26-2015 at 09:52 PM.
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

If SIO needs another OC, I'm available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I mean... What a complete SIO failure. Following SIOs logic, they knew about him 'enough' to stop the full mess yet: (1) STILL managed to lose a Roman mini-hammer (http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi.../kb/qxA49a7q); (2) failed to secure the large artifact he was holding prior to either booting him or having him leave; and (3) completely, utterly and unforgivably failed to capitalize on the fact they knew we had defense heavily scrambled and out of position by attacking other cities or artifacts...
    ^^ This. Although I think it was a unique artifact and a small something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 10-26-2015 at 11:38 PM.

It was a stupid thing to try

My cover was blown for weeks.... yet I still had complete getter access and screenshot the whole of SIO's getter bi-weekly and passed it around. .
    You're stupider than I thought. Your cover was blown for weeks and you still think that was our true getter? LOL. SUCKER! You and or some of your new team have played with Aku, Stan, Eric, Mastiff and others in this group. You should ALL know better. You have seen what they are capable of. Did it not occur to you, that while you were sitting there whining that we had no seige, you couldn't do an opp since we had no seige, that maybe, just maybe, we had quietly given you enough rope to strangle yourself? (Unfortunately it never caused you to shut up, but, you did hang yourself quite nicely.)

Then You knew the op was a bust and that I was suiciding every SIO hammer and you didn't decide to change your individual targets to wreck them. Thats the real tragedy here. Then you could have really trolled me.
    Nope. We considered it. Discussed it. And decided against it. Had we changed targets, you would have known two days earlier that your entire op was blown. We wanted to toy with you a bit. Was fun. Especially when I took away your getter access randomly just to screw with you. "I can't see if the hammers are hitting!! Reinstate my getter access!"

Then there was the panic, when you actually had a real coming at your cap...and I shut down your call for defense. That was hilarious as well. By your own admission, a rein ho, and you didn't get any from us. Sucks to be you.

And as far as this:

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    1. You're right. We did manage to lose one. Lack of communication. Totally my fault.
    2. We could have. We didn't want it nearly as much as he did. Again, that would have given away the fact that we knew what was going on. We discussed going after it. Couple of reasons. If losing the uni trainer was the price of getting rid of the most egotistical, holier than thou, know-it-all I've met on any server ever, well it was a cost I will gladly pay. Have the uni, Tom. You are nothing without it.
    3. I already covered this one. It was a decision we made, and stand behind. Tom's oh so rediculous op, sent hammers out 48-62 hours ahead. Had we changed the targets, the defense would not have been where it was, all nicely stacked, convenient to be scouted. Thanks guys. Saved Jarwa a LOT of work!

Villager

This might be some kind of wacky crazy plot, Funtards cannot be trusted.
    The only good Funtard is the farmed Funtard.
    Being that there are no FUNTARADS that have, are, or will be farmed, I guess there are no good TARDs. Its worth noting though that a quarter of my raiding total came from SIO last week. Guess that was part of your "Grand plan to get rid of Tom" too huh?

No plot here. Just some arrogant wannabe trying to ruin the game for everyone. Just think, had we been complete morons and gone through with this, the server would for all intents and purposes be over.

I don't care that he tried it - let the little man jump up and down, hand stretched to the sky, and try to get noticed for once in his life. What is really troubling is that Funtards, an alliance that actually used to be respected, was all for it. I mean how scared do you have to be, to stoop that low? It's pitiful, really.
    The server is already over. Your hammers are pathetic, your defensive reining is laughable, your leadership is inept. You offer no challenge. And no one is scared of you or anyone in SIO. Mastiff and his little merry band of noobs have lost more troops in the form of fakes on my walls than we have lost in real attacks against you clowns all server.

That is my job, this **** is personal now...

No one cares if anything is personal to you. What are you going to do? Fake us to death? You have been trying that since the arties dropped and it hasnt worked yet. Lions arent concerned with the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    The absolute funny part was his double face. Ranting about knowing everything and how great it was going to be thinking he had outsmarted everyone. I was laughing at him thinking he knew everything and he was out smarting everyone, only to find out that he had been figured out long before he ever knew it. Honestly if this is the level of funtards they should really rethink things.
    If you figured everything out so long before hand, why did you let him retake the Unique trainer then? The very same UT that I now own? ANSWER: You didnt figure anything out. Your inept, laughably weak group of inactive misfits (who are terrified to launch real attacks) just got lucky and cowarded out of the op.

Nothing that a good old fashioned crusade cannot fix (and we are keeping your oil). Time to bring some democratic freedom to this God forsaken server.
    That would require you noobs to summon some courage and attack. You lack that

You're stupider than I thought. Your cover was blown for weeks and you still think that was our true getter?
    LOL. You didnt know anything for any amount of time. Who are you fooling? Why di Quelenna (possibly the worse leader in .us history after Kim)let Tom chief the UT then if you "knew"?

Nope. We considered it. Discussed it. And decided against it. Had we changed targets, you would have known two days earlier that your entire op was blown. We wanted to toy with you a bit. Was fun. Especially when I took away your getter access randomly just to screw with you. "I can't see if the hammers are hitting!! Reinstate my getter access!"
    This is about the ridiculous reasoning I have ever seen on this forum. If you guys "knew" that we knew where the fakes were going and where the reals were supposed to be going, you could have EASILY and simply exchanged your reals and fakes and, in theory, destroyed on of our caps and maybe stole an artie or two.
    You didnt because you didnt have any idea about Tom. You simply lacked the necessary courage to attack us legitimately.

Then there was the panic, when you actually had a real coming at your cap...and I shut down your call for defense. That was hilarious as well. By your own admission, a rein ho, and you didn't get any from us. Sucks to be you.
    Is this the same excuse you give to all of the rest of your alliance that you regularly refuse to rein?

[*] We could have. We didn't want it nearly as much as he did. Again, that would have given away the fact that we knew what was going on. We discussed going after it. Couple of reasons. If losing the uni trainer was the price of getting rid of the most egotistical, holier than thou, know-it-all I've met on any server ever, well it was a cost I will gladly pay. Have the uni, Tom. You are nothing without it.
    You know another really easy way to get rid of someone? Go to the alliane options page and kick them out. Its actually not a rule that you must first give them Getter admin access and let them rechief a Unique Trainer. You arent fooling anyone.

[*] I already covered this one. It was a decision we made, and stand behind. Tom's oh so rediculous op, sent hammers out 48-62 hours ahead. Had we changed the targets, the defense would not have been where it was, all nicely stacked, convenient to be scouted. Thanks guys. Saved Jarwa a LOT of work!
    Interesting how we have tons of scouts in every single one of those villas and not a single scout landed to see what was there. LOL.
    Last edited by deathworld; 10-27-2015 at 01:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    he(Thereter) uses "fail" about every other post, I want to post "fail" on his mother's uterus
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

At the end of it all, no one really cares. Those who do merely need to go to aisle 5 and find the desitin.

This whole spin is weak and lacks leadership
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 10-27-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    ^^ This. Although I think it was a unique artifact and a small something.

How does this not surprise me. Birds of a feather. Does the membership of funtards have any clue to the people you are bringing in. I have played with my enemies on multiple servers. You might even note that I am on SIO with Jarwa and we are leading opposing teams on another server. But there are few things I consider not recoverable over the years. Hell even spies are okay in my book but trying to wreck good peoples accounts this way will follow you. Feel free to explain VM, your on my never play on the same team list. You srcrewed your team and gave away two artifacts. Hell you and Rasta might be brothers of the same mother from her brother.

Let me explain, When some does this level of deception they do it again and again. They are always looking for attention and the next big thing. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 10-27-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

We've exchanged skype information. He's the best splat master I've ever known.

And in response to you Jimmy....

I guess the next best thing I'll have to do is actually try. I mean it was absolutely the biggest joke ever. It was like a prank war. It was literally a contest of how could I do this any more moronically. I outdid myself. And thats saying something. I usually finish a server with less villages than I have now.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 10-27-2015 at 01:09 AM.
    Something about how I am

So basically what it comes down to is this : 1.) SIO is butthurt because one of their only good hammers just jumped ship and brought two artis with him. 2.) A challenge to turn a tard into a farm.
    So lots of talk... but yet the only alliance throwing hammers around is mine...

Oh Jimmy boy, it is hilarious when you keep crying about the past. But here is some good intel for you on us4. I have played on an SIO account on us4, we have been on the same team already.

I just wish I had spoken to Tom earlier. He seems cool. Here Tom, have some +rep.

NOM NOM NOM REP

Yeah. VM is a great player. Refusing to have him on your team is just moronic. Maybe this list you have is the reason why no one has any rams.... or why only 5 SIO accounts actually have decent hammers. I mean Heck. I started a hammer the week after artifacts and it still has more troops in it that most of SIO's offensive accounts. It's been training rams out of a level 10 Workshop for maybe 12 hours out of every day. MAYBE 12 hours. And I still have more rams than most of all the SIO hammers..... TROLLOLOLOL
    Something about how I am

Can't really understand what was so unethical. It was an opportunity and Tom took it. It happened before, heck I've seen DC being the plants , guess what, no hammer was ever caught lol. Apart from using bots, breaking into someone's account (happened too) and idk maybe heavy multiaccounting I think everything else is just a part of the game. Honestly I had some second thoughts about that op, so did few other tards, but after looking closely at the plan I figured y'all cant be that stupid. I predicted that most of you will not send- and I was right. Heck if I was on your side I wouldn't send whether I would knew it was setup or not. That plan was pure suicide mission .

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Could you:
    a. Briefly describe your experience in game
    b. Provide at least 2 references
    c. Do you like backstabbing?

Quote Originally Posted by deathworld View Post
    ...What are you going to do? Fake us to death?...
    Precisely, your jihad will soon perish.
    Last edited by Drystan; 10-27-2015 at 06:11 AM.

This just in! SIO gives out free small trainers!!!!

LOL....
    Enjoy the banter and the laughter it's all in fun and yes, if you think betraying people is the norm then enjoy your life because you will never understand what honor or loyalty means!! I hear you guys just yapping it up about betraying each other and to think it's funny!
    I would never have you next to me in a fox hole because you have no morals, You are probably the kind who would run up in a movie theater just to get your 15 mins. of fame (what's your name again? Snowden)or sell our county's secrets...
    You guys who think this is ok then you are so wrong on so many different levels. However, I know I am singing to the choir so I will stop here by saying that even though it's just a game your quality shall be known and to those of you who accept this type of person all I can say is "Caveat emptor".

Unfortunately, I am too busy to get all the details on this specific situation. But I detect hypocrisy.

1) From the posting, seems Tom was giving you guys info as well, so when you have a spy, it is ok? But if your enemy does it (in a war game), it is wrong?

2) Since LJ likes to talk about the past, the same server I "lost/gave away" those artifacts. I believe you were there (as were all of SIO current core). Which one of you helped me clear those artifacts I held? None. Which one of you helped me defend them? None. So my stance is, my artifacts, I do what I want. However, what else happened that round?

Do you remember the saeedcincy account as well? Another artifact that I was holding. None of you guys from leadership were involved. So saeedcincy account volunteers to help me "move" it from an incoming. He takes it from me, and promptly he offers it to LJ's team (NVF;enemy of SIO at the time) in return for a spot on their team.

You want to complain what happened was crummy, go ahead. But tone down the loyalty and honor talk, when your members do the same thing.

Well I would just like to state the obvious which is we just stole sio small trainer without spies because we are like that .

Everyone Has spies. I can name drop all the people spying for SIO right now but it's much funnier to watch them get fed poor intel. Spying on DW like they matter. Lol.

BTW how is the protocol working for you guys defensively SIO? Seems it cost you a capitol and a trainer last night.

Something about how I am

Defense protocol at sio is " let's store all defense in their small wheat arti village "

If SIO is having trouble feeding their defense, they can always store it in my cap. I mean, I get it, it is
    important to feed your troops, more so than actually using them.

Now even the guy with 1 post is bashing SIO. Its like when a kid is being bullied at school and everyone just joins in..

Everyone Has spies. I can name drop all the people spying for SIO right now but it's much funnier to watch them get fed poor intel. Spying on DW like they matter. Lol.

BTW how is the protocol working for you guys defensively SIO? Seems it cost you a capitol and a trainer last night.

Still not getting it are you. Lets go with all caps here. YOUR TEAM SOLD YOU OUT!!!!! yep, the bad intel you are talking about was not bad. THEY LITERALLY SOLD YOU OUT.

This is the exact example of what you guys will deal with in your alliance. I warned you but your still not getting it.

ONE MORE TIME. YES, FUNTARDS SOLD YOU OUT TO SIO. Your spy efforts where thwarted BY YOUR OWN TEAM. So Sio getting bad intel seems rather spot on.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Now even the guy with 1 post is bashing SIO. Its like when a kid is being bullied at school and everyone just joins in..
    Shh grown ups are talking.