Thread: Whose poking the eye this week?

Default Whose poking the eye this week?

discuss!

this will be fun as events unfold. As they launch operation AW-L day and others launch operation DIE ULTIMO DIE!

it will be a fun and interesting week.

Its a win win for me, as I hate AW-L, and perhaps I can make a request? let the eye torch their small lil leader blackhole.

s5.com: Dirty Dozen =D12=
    s4.us: PEWBARTY
    s3.us: Nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme View Post
    You won't say that when your troops crash into my anvil. I'll have you know, I not only have double-digit phalanx, but I also have a level 1 cranny. Suck on that! ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Any self respecting troll wouldn't even read this crap.

Oh....cuz we feel sorry. We have started a charity for Omen's cat's If you would like to donate to help Omen rebuild his cats, please please donate res.

sally sruthers would be proud
    Last edited by Sky Wise; 01-18-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodWin View Post
    bah, those in the know know who I iz......I'm a group of girlscouts looking to mess the eye up

did you know about op AW-L day
    ?

did you know about op die ultimo die?

did you even know who I am? get out of your quad, exp[and your horizons, enjoy the comedy I bring

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Wise View Post
    discuss!

this will be fun as events unfold. As they launch operation AW-L day and others launch operation DIE ULTIMO DIE!

Its a win win for me, as I hate AW-L, and perhaps I can make a request? let the eye torch their small lil leader blackhole.
    So which alliance you part of? KOH or NR And AW-L day! What'd they do?

Quote Originally Posted by DoomForYou View Post
    So which alliance you part of? KOH or NR And AW-L day! What'd they do?
    NR

and AW-L hasnt quite happened yet, theyre still discussing that when it actually begins, such is EYE leadership.

NR

and AW-L hasnt quite happened yet, theyre still discussing that when it actually begins, such is EYE leadership.
    What did we do to you guys to make you so mad? I mean really.

Is Sky Wise like tank girl? Anyone seen?

discuss!

http://s3.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=26

As you can clearly see are leader is blackhole...
    Idiots make me sad...

discuss!

this will be fun as events unfold. As they launch operation AW-L day

Your sources are pitiful Cutterx. No way anyone could launch the so called AW-L day today. As it should be and is reserved for MLK day.

If you want an AW-L hit from today although it wasn't related to AW-L day here's one:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=195481cd74b
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    We need to ask not only "Is it mathematically possible" but "is it mathematically sustainable"
    -Jono
    Campaign add funded by the Jono for 45th US President foundation

Quote Originally Posted by Kelldroth View Post
    Global warming is causing all our farms to delete!
    Campaign add funded by the Kelldroth for Vice President foundation

US4 - Eastwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Quinn View Post
    Is Sky Wise like tank girl? Anyone seen?
    I'm more like those kangeroo boys? vicious and murderous

Quote Originally Posted by CornHuskersFan View Post
    Your sources are pitiful Cutterx. No way anyone could launch the so called AW-L day today. As it should be and is reserved for MLK day.

If you want an AW-L hit from today although it wasn't related to AW-L day here's one:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=195481cd74b
    Are you working on MLK day? are u disin' dr. king? Are you guys from Arizona or something?

Are you working on MLK day? are u disin' dr. king? Are you guys from Arizona or something?
    No I didn't work on MLK Jr. day, unless you include installing a new window motor on my vehicle as work. And no I'm not down playing MLK Jr. if I was, I'd say something along the lines of his real dream was seeing Black supremacy.

I'm from Virginia and darn proud of it.

Also, the girl scouts came by earlier & I said I didn't care any for their week old cookies.
    We need to ask not only "Is it mathematically possible" but "is it mathematically sustainable"
    -Jono

US4 - Eastwatch

I'm more like those kangAroo boys? vicious and murderous
    Yes. Yes I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

I'm more like those kangeroo boys?
    Ahem. . . maybe because she actually is a he in a wig.
    -Jono

US4 - Eastwatch

AW's been poking them some. Hasn't worked, but gives everyone something to do.

No I didn't work on MLK Jr. day, unless you include installing a new window motor on my vehicle as work. And no I'm not down playing MLK Jr. if I was, I'd say something along the lines of his real dream was seeing Black supremacy.

I'm from Virginia and darn proud of it.

Also, the girl scouts came by earlier & I said I didn't care any for their week old cookies.
    ooOOOooo oooo he's dissing Dr King, black people, AND the girl scouts! And I think you must mean WEST virginia there.

Ahem. . . maybe because she actually is a he in a wig.
    Now he's dissing cross dressers! We are a satanic coven of girl scouts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    AW's been poking them some. Hasn't worked, but gives everyone something to do.
    You need to poke harder. I love their weak raids on the person I stole from their alliance. Yes, people are defecting from the Eye already due to their leaders, egos, and lack of working together. (not my spies however, they're staying put) They managed to lose 60 cats and a bunch of horsies and only managed to destroy 2 wheat fields that are already rebuild. and then they just stop. Oh nuuu, he's not laying down and taking it, whatever are we to do? It's like um we showed him, we killed cats on him. Yay!

Meanwhile Ultimo's like asking both us and AW, aww why you gonna attack me? thats no fun, maybe I can defect too before Bartender sells me out.

Whose poking the Eye this week? the eye be poking themselves.

You need to poke harder.
    I'm sorry, but that's what she said.

True I thought I saw an old face return from the eye

Quote Originally Posted by SnarffSnarff View Post
    Pwn!
    You need to poke harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarffSnarff View Post
    US3: Uk Lady-(RAWR!)
    US5: ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Only use blue if it's something a Smurf would say.
    You're so smart

Default AW Attack Fail!

AW is absolutely punishing The Eye this week! If we get anymore attacks like this, we're going to have to submit and become a wing of theirs. Names have been redacted to comply with forum regulations, but let me just say that the attacker is the type of person that you would find in a monastery...

discuss!

Their timing & coordination if f***ing amazing.
    -Jono

US4 - Eastwatch

Default Play Nice

Oh c'mon you guys. If you would just stop fighting one another long enough, you'd realize that The Eye and NR were meant for each other; you know, in a romantic comedy goofy bachelor meets overbearing professional bachelorette sort of way.

I mean, no other alliance in the NW besides yours can seem to post any rankings outside of top defenders. The AW meta is a joke, and no one else is worth mentioning.

So stop all the flaming and just go ahead and break out the new wing names: Red Eye and Black Eye.

-2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    Oh c'mon you guys. If you would just stop fighting one another long enough, you'd realize that The Eye and NR were meant for each other; you know, in a romantic comedy goofy bachelor meets overbearing professional bachelorette sort of way.

I mean, no other alliance in the NW besides yours can seem to post any rankings outside of top defenders. The AW meta is a joke, and no one else is worth mentioning.

So stop all the flaming and just go ahead and break out the new wing names: Red Eye and Black Eye.

-2 cents
    I'm so glad you meant that in a "a romantic comedy goofy bachelor meets overbearing professional bachelorette sort of way."
    -Jono

US4 - Eastwatch

discuss!

ultimos been dead i dont understand why u made a thread about it
    “Hammers live if you send fakes but they die if you are too lazy to”
    -Gandhi

Why not Brown Eye and Pink Eye?

Centurion (S5R1)
    StylusCent (S5R2)
    Centurion (S5R3)
    Centurion (S5R4)

I originally liked Black & Blue. Those colors happen to complement each other quite well
    -Jono

US4 - Eastwatch

-2 cents
    I will only agree to that if they become brown eye. Brown eye is raiding you. You are raiding brown eye. Return from brown eye. That'd be epic

Quote Originally Posted by Just-an-inch View Post
    Why not Brown Eye and Pink Eye?

Because pinkeye belongs to the INFECTED!
    INFECTED was love. INFESTED also was love. 2nd was love. SI-2 IS LOVE. Wherever I am, is love.
    But those freaks in SI-1 are a bunch of haters.

Default Agreed

Hey, it sounds like this merger is a go!

Go ahead and draft up the papers, order new 'Brown Eye' business cards, and get to dominating the NW already!

There are a lot of AW cattle that need some TLC (farming) - I mean you know, the ones that aren't already being heavily farmed - there are some of those still out there, right?

-Is hoping for leadership position in Brown Eye due to masterful negotiating skills

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Fairy View Post
    Because pinkeye belongs to the INFECTED!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sugar Fairy again.

Hey, it sounds like this merger is a go!

Go ahead and draft up the papers, order new 'Brown Eye' business cards, and get to dominating the NW already!

There are a lot of AW cattle that need some TLC (farming) - I mean you know, the ones that aren't already being heavily farmed - there are some of those still out there, right?

-Is hoping for leadership position in Brown Eye due to masterful negotiating skills
    We don't use business cards, nor the drafting of new papers, we can't afford to waste the wood on paper when we could use it to make more troops.

If you came from Home Depot then you should qualify for a leadership position. We only go there for our players and leaders. We tried Lowe's but they won't sell to any non Jimmy Johnson fan club supporters.
    -Jono

US4 - Eastwatch