Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hs+goats+marines+lords vs rof

Default hs+goats+marines+lords vs rof

so lethal jimmy can rant how the whole server is against rof now

Eh, not the whole server. Everyone knows ROF and Lords are working together.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Eh, not the whole server. Everyone knows ROF and Lords are working together.
    The SW might not, they don't have a single decent alliance it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

Looks like most of the SW is Lords members now. Besides Chaos, and who knows which way they'll swing but if Lords puts the pressure on them they'll fold.

That makes it 142 players (LORDS + ROF) vs. 151 players (H&S, MARINES, GOAT).

Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    That makes it 142 players (LORDS + ROF) vs. 151 players (H&S, MARINES, GOAT).
    Things getting excited now.Good move GOATS...things getting fair now

Quote Originally Posted by tahmid View Post
    i love dion and tahmid, i love how they dont understand things
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 03-24-2016 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Merged Double Posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    i love dion and tahmid, i love how they dont understand things
    You get used to it after awhile
    Ronnie was right

Kinda weird thread this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Kinda weird thread this one.
    This whole forum is weird, it is mainly just GOAT, HS, you, and Jimmy.
    Ronnie was right

I think we should all work together and hammer the natars ww just for kinks

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Malmoch View Post
    I think we should all work together and hammer the natars ww just for kinks

Cheers
    Can't attack the Natar capital.

This is sooooooo funny. First you want to be the first to say it, like it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville. How in the world is this a war game if you honestly need to recruite the whole server? HS is the worst alliance I have played against in 7 years and probably 30 servers played. I have snuggled servers but to this degree it is down right pathetic. Huggles and Snuggles (HS) has lost more players than ROF has in the last two weeks because of bad leadership and lack of team. Yes, you have 8-9 players that are a core but the rest of them are all here for one purpose. To take care of your core group. The reality of taking another alliance in because you can not defeat a 30 player alliance is honestly really, really overwhelmingly sad. I know that there are people in Huggles and Snuggles that can see this. So wake up, say something or if you just want to learn, then reach out to me. I will explain why teams like HS ruin Travain, a game I have loved to play for years and I am ready to put away and retire because of the crap you are doing. It gets worse and worse and you have been able to make it the worst.

With that aside. I love the underdog, the fight, the struggles with using solid tactics and thinning you guys out. Yes, you lost another one to me this week. I have said it since the beginning and I will say it again. We are just here to have fun playing a war game. That is why we did not let HS recruit us, that is why we are fighting you tooth and nail, and we are why you need to recruit a whole other wing. HS is sad, scared and should have been able to end this battle months ago. Your membership should know, you are ruining the game, all in for the glory of a few accounts and that you use extremely shady tactics, over solid strategy. I am less upset then you will read in this, because in all honesty. 30 members playing against the over 400 you have recruited and metad with is a great thing of honer. We feel like the story of the 300 going up against the Persian hoard of troops. We shall see how many more we can take down before we fall and in the end you will still fail.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Can't attack the Natar capital.
    If both sides agreed not to build a WW, the natars would eventually begin building one that you could attack.

It's happened before, and it did not disappoint.

Although the circumstances were a bit different than I've suggested for this server.
    s7r2-Squishy (SPQR/Rascals/ACME)
    s1r5-boarder4620/Yanius (Hugs)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report-img/17222374cd3

"I'm just doing karate and trying to get females pregnant."
    - Tracy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    If both sides agreed not to build a WW, the natars would eventually begin building one that you could attack.

It's happened before, and it did not disappoint.

Although the circumstances were a bit different than I've suggested for this server.
    The natars build the WW in their capital, which cannot be attacked. I recently saw this on us4, and nobody could attack the Natar capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    The natars build the WW in their capital, which cannot be attacked. I recently saw this on us4, and nobody could attack the Natar capital.
    I guess I'm mistaken, then.

Still a better story than watching a server of cowards huggle for safety.
    s7r2-Squishy (SPQR/Rascals/ACME)
    s1r5-boarder4620/Yanius (Hugs)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report-img/17222374cd3

"I'm just doing karate and trying to get females pregnant."
    - Tracy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    This is sooooooo funny. First you want to be the first to say it, like it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville. How in the world is this a war game if you honestly need to recruite the whole server? HS is the worst alliance I have played against in 7 years and probably 30 servers played. I have snuggled servers but to this degree it is down right pathetic. Huggles and Snuggles (HS) has lost more players than ROF has in the last two weeks because of bad leadership and lack of team. Yes, you have 8-9 players that are a core but the rest of them are all here for one purpose. To take care of your core group. The reality of taking another alliance in because you can not defeat a 30 player alliance is honestly really, really overwhelmingly sad. I know that there are people in Huggles and Snuggles that can see this. So wake up, say something or if you just want to learn, then reach out to me. I will explain why teams like HS ruin Travain, a game I have loved to play for years and I am ready to put away and retire because of the crap you are doing. It gets worse and worse and you have been able to make it the worst.

With that aside. I love the underdog, the fight, the struggles with using solid tactics and thinning you guys out. Yes, you lost another one to me this week. I have said it since the beginning and I will say it again. We are just here to have fun playing a war game. That is why we did not let HS recruit us, that is why we are fighting you tooth and nail, and we are why you need to recruit a whole other wing. HS is sad, scared and should have been able to end this battle months ago. Your membership should know, you are ruining the game, all in for the glory of a few accounts and that you use extremely shady tactics, over solid strategy. I am less upset then you will read in this, because in all honesty. 30 members playing against the over 400 you have recruited and metad with is a great thing of honer. We feel like the story of the 300 going up against the Persian hoard of troops. We shall see how many more we can take down before we fall and in the end you will still fail.
    Jimmy, have you ever considered being a politician? It seems you're always twisting the truth to put yourself in the spotlight. So a couple of things need to be touched on here...

First, you were not the underdogs when the server began. Our metas were equal in quality, and H&S had no more than 1.5x as many members as ROF.

Second, if our only goal was to take our ROF, it would have been done long ago. The only reason you are still here is because we have bigger fish to fry (See: WW)

Lastly, where did you get 30 vs 300? Didn't you have 40 members last week? and the H&S meta, including GOAT, only equals 150. For the geographically challenged, that is all of the active players in the NE minus ROF. The remaining players on this server are all in the south and are part of the LORDS meta.

What is the problem with north vs. south? You have a problem with us having more players, even though we recruit by location only?

Jimmy, have you ever considered being a politician? It seems you're always twisting the truth to put yourself in the spotlight. So a couple of things need to be touched on here...

First, you were not the underdogs when the server began. Our metas were equal in quality, and H&S had no more than 1.5x as many members as ROF.

Second, if our only goal was to take our ROF, it would have been done long ago. The only reason you are still here is because we have bigger fish to fry (See: WW)

Lastly, where did you get 30 vs 300? Didn't you have 40 members last week? and the H&S meta, including GOAT, only equals 150. For the geographically challenged, that is all of the active players in the NE minus ROF. The remaining players on this server are all in the south and are part of the LORDS meta.

What is the problem with north vs. south? You have a problem with us having more players, even though we recruit by location only?
    Dion, I find you do better when I do not mock you so grrrrrrrrrr, I will resist.

If you make me do the work, I will show you that you that as HS recruited they also lost far more than HS and the numbers are staggering. The game is trying to keep people not lose them. Retention is a huge part of the game and you buys have now snuggled up to more people then are I dare to count. The people are leaving because they are board just doing things for the elite 8 accounts in the alliance and being gofers. Your making the game worse.

I was using the move 300 as an example if you missed it.

You forced our hands to pack up with Lords. So yes, now the board is more level and it is sad. We just wanted to play against HS and wanted nothing to do with a WW now we will just have to see how lords and ROF work together. With HS having the worst retention numbers I have ever seen on an server, I am starting to wonder how you will actually support a WW and we all know that you will have 2 now. I am one of the few that would like to see hanner get a win for his personal RL battles. But you guys are doing a damn fine job at staining that win with what you are doing. I will laugh when HS loses because of what it has done to its own membership.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

Funny that you only recruit by location..That location is in NE and NW and also some in SW.. Think you need some new glasses.

Wait ... What? Lords+HS+GOATS+marines Vs ROF and nobody told me anything..?
    Welcome Psy..It will be nice working with you, you are the cleverest person I seen on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandra View Post
    Welcome Psy..It will be nice working with you, you are the cleverest person I seen on this forum.
    Well thankyou but I am not Chandra...I just try to be as objective as possible. Ofcourse I cannot be 100pct but I try.
    Also a pleasure for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandra View Post
    Chandra is ruthless, a bunch of HS members are on the forum, yet Psy is the cleverest.
    Ronnie was right

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Chandra is ruthless, a bunch of HS members are on the forum, yet Psy is the cleverest.
    deep down chandra hates hs

Funny that you only recruit by location..That location is in NE and NW and also some in SW.. Think you need some new glasses.
    Which players are you talking about? I see no one in our meta that is more than 10 tiles into the SW quadrant, at least according to this:
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi...-GetterMap-2.1

Maybe I should start up a fanclub

Which players are you talking about? I see no one in our meta that is more than 10 tiles into the SW quadrant, at least according to this:
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi...-GetterMap-2.1
    according to the map lords own 2 quadrants... im so jelly of their huggling

according to the map lords own 2 quadrants... im so jelly of their huggling
    Poor Tahmid needs more huggling.
    Breast Cancer!! Say It!! Fight It!! Cure It!! Damm It!!

I'm back! I don't remember my server history and it is missing.

From way back - CITADEL and on S7 The Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Tikatakawitha View Post
    Maybe he forgot a couple of small allies in the SW he can hug..I think it is getting kinda foggy in here
    Last edited by Psy; 03-23-2016 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Silly way of saying it

Quote Originally Posted by Tikatakawitha View Post
    LORDS huggling squad will come visit Tahmid.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzatic View Post
    LORDS huggling squad will come visit Tahmid.
    And maybe remove his hammer?

That is not possible, tahmid only talks and sends messages to enemies asking them to be spy, making hammer is too difficult for him

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    That is not possible, tahmid only talks and sends messages to enemies asking them to be spy, making hammer is too difficult for him
    Judging by your red barz forming cognitive thought is too tough for you
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

oh goody im getting some action finnally... whole server i been bored no one attacked me

ammm i travian famous now????????
    Last edited by tahmid; 03-27-2016 at 11:52 AM.

oh goody im getting some action finnally... whole server i been bored no one attacked me

Well I will be at your service 24/7 if you like.
    And yes..You are very famous now. If you are lucky you can make a record with Hansi Hinterseer

Well I will be at your service 24/7 if you like.
    And yes..You are very famous now. If you are lucky you can make a record with Hansi Hinterseer
    yes please send every lil troop you have to reinforce me

Yes, you have been famous for trying to recruit the server and ruin a war game all server. You also have a solid rep for trying to recruit spy's and over all shady tactics. Oh wait, you are also known as a simmer that comes to the forum when they see red swords.

One more thing, your members have even ridiculed you in the forum for your bad tactics. Welcome to a war game.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Yes, you have been famous for trying to recruit the server and ruin a war game all server. You also have a solid rep for trying to recruit spy's and over all shady tactics. Oh wait, you are also known as a simmer that comes to the forum when they see red swords.

One more thing, your members have even ridiculed you in the forum for your bad tactics. Welcome to a war game.

last time i saw red swords was after i finished catting a village and few rof members followed my troops home.. sadly those rof troops didnt make it back to their home. you ask where are the acounts that sent troops to follow me home??? i havent seen mxer in a bit... where did edgirb disapear too??? i wonder i really miss edgirb he use to talk so much trash but i guess he got shut up real fast.... what bad tactics?? have i really claimed?? i just called out how the games gonna go and i havent been proven wrong yet... and im famous for trying to recruit the server thats funny.. also you claim im a simmer one point in time i was sourunded by rof members... you would think they would try to farm the poor simmer me.... and only spy i ever recruited was archangel...

i love how i get the blame for ruining a war game when booth rof and hs started out with 2 wings and you guys first got a nap with goats and lords. we started out the same if anything your side had more of an organized team..... dont blame me cause you guys were outplayed in this war game.... then ran outside the quad for help.. you do alot of number counting but you never wana bring up the fact that rof and hs had the same amount of wings at one point.. but poor desicions led to where you guys are... being hunted.... run while you can... cause the flag of hs will be on your border shortly
    Last edited by tahmid; 03-30-2016 at 02:35 AM.

last time i saw red swords was after i finished catting a village and few rof members followed my troops home.. sadly those rof troops didnt make it back to their home. you ask where are the acounts that sent troops to follow me home??? i havent seen mxer in a bit... where did edgirb disapear too??? i wonder i really miss edgirb he use to talk so much trash but i guess he got shut up real fast.... what bad tactics?? have i really claimed?? i just called out how the games gonna go and i havent been proven wrong yet... and im famous for trying to recruit the server thats funny.. also you claim im a simmer one point in time i was sourunded by rof members... you would think they would try to farm the poor simmer me.... and only spy i ever recruited was archangel...

i love how i get the blame for ruining a war game when booth rof and hs started out with 2 wings and you guys first got a nap with goats and lords. we started out the same if anything your side had more of an organized team..... dont blame me cause you guys were outplayed in this war game.... then ran outside the quad for help.. you do alot of number counting but you never wana bring up the fact that rof and hs had the same amount of wings at one point.. but poor desicions led to where you guys are... being hunted.... run while you can... cause the flag of hs will be on your border shortly
    BTW how is your trainer doing?

BTW how is your trainer doing?
    spread some Reputation around before giving it to Psy again. AKA - dayum gurl you fine
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Lies lies and more lies. I know who is on archangel so does everyone else but you. Also, when did rof have 3 wings. You had 4 including marines. So your math is as bad as your memory. Or I am spot on with your bs.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser