Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

Quick! Go cache this stash of cash in the cash cache! And if there's a stash of cash cached in the cash cache then stash the cash in the other cash stash.

That is all.
    Last edited by Nichts; 12-10-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Banned.

"Well, that brash rash was trash," said the guy with the mustache.

1. Has Nichts started Geo-caching?

2. I tried to find the stash of cash in the cache, but while in a dash, I fell in what I thought was hash, but apparently not, because now i've a rash and a horrible gash.

Nichts, have you been drinking?
    If there is a God, He must really love stupid people. Look how many He made.

Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobinLocks View Post
    1. Has Nichts started Geo-caching?

2. I tried to find the stash of cash in the cache, but while in a dash, I fell in what I thought was hash, but apparently not, because now i've a rash and a horrible gash.
    Why were you in a dash, were you running from a clash at the cash stash cache?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    Why were you in a dash, were you running from a clash at the cash stash cache?
    Probably a brash Vash covered in ash with a mustache wearing a sash and doing the mash.

Consul

Be sure not to crash while making a dash to get to the stash located in the cash cache. Also, don't do anything brash like clash with or harass the brass or you might be out on your *** which no stash of cash in the cache.

This is all trash. I'd rather read slash.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    This is all trash. I'd rather read slash.
    So, to rehash, rather than trash you'd read smutty slash? Would not that slash abash you in a flash? I cannot help but gnash my teeth that you'd read such trash as slash while calling our cash stashed cache the true trash.

It was a cold winter night on the streets of Toronto.

With nothing to guide me except some phone app called "pronto."

not quite for geo-caching, but.. 'what the hey?'

it was at the moment when I caught glimpse of that sleigh.

bumbling through the streets like some Canadian b-movie out here.

the sleigh was being pulled by 8 raggedy moose instead of reindeer.

"Hos! Hos! Hos!", was cried out by the man as he stood in the sleigh and grabbed at his sack.

he was wearing only a purple stained thong, for it was none other than Dan Chak!

"Holy ****!" I exclaimed with astonishing delight, "Dan, you're the cunuck Santa!?"

"Ho Ho Ho, Tis the right Season! But no, I just lost a bet to that ******* Nor-vee-gian"

The moose then ran off in a thundering racket, I shook my head and tightened my jacket.

What a night? Hours passed as I was still looking for that secret stash with "cash" and… "hash."

I looked down and uttered to myself. "This geocaching isn't for me, for I have kindled all fuego,"

"I need somewhere warm, like my home San Diego."
    Last edited by Summer; 12-11-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Quick! Go cache this stash of cash in the cash cache! And if there's a stash of cash cached in the cash cache then stash the cash in the other cash stash.

That is all.
    Tried to say this out loud, ended up saying "stack the crack in the other cash stash" because of my inferior rapid phonics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Channingman View Post
    So, to rehash, rather than trash you'd read smutty slash? Would not that slash abash you in a flash? I cannot help but gnash my teeth that you'd read such trash as slash while calling our cash stashed cache the true trash.
    To call slash trash will you abash, for I am brash about my pash for reading from my cache of slash.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Thread read, nothing new said, went to bed instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Thread crash?
    Better not clear your cache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.