Thread: Congenial rioting?

Default Congenial rioting?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20944813

Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    A former beauty queen has pleaded guilty to taking part in riots in the Canadian city of Vancouver following the 2011 Stanley Cup ice hockey final.

Sophie Laboissonniere, who won the Miss Congeniality prize in a 2011 beauty pageant in Vancouver, has admitted a charge of participating in a riot.
    Canadians really are mad about their hockey aren't they? Made me chuckle.

Isn't Miss Congeniality the prize they give the last girl that shows up? But any way, yeah, Canadians love hockey so much they throw in sticks whenever a fight breaks out hoping a game will start up, works about 70% of the time.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

My home and native land.

"Car!"
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez