Thread: Congrats "TM" from TF and the squiggles

Default Congrats "TM" from TF and the squiggles

Id like to congratulate the winners,specially Zurrin and TM,
    too bad i had to travel and thanx for my sitters who played my acc for the last 40 days

hope to see U all again when the server restarts,
    and a special congrats to Jopa

Muller

Pff you went away while travian needed you???

How could you!

Yes the Flying Dutchman is King of Holland, you want to be my Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by Hindill View Post
    it's HAnz.... Hindill, lol
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
    Quote Originally Posted by davey View Post
    You're right , Luther and Lothar are good names (not as good as, say, davey...) but i believe the topic was based around Luthar.
    2 wrongs make a right. But 2 rights make a U-turn. And a U-turn is illegal in places where there is a sign saying no U-turns. Therfore, i announce that two rights is illegal.

Are you serious?

Didn't we get a cat attack from you that fired?

Having your "sitters" log in with your password is not exactly something I'd brag about on the .us forums. *Sigh*

I send attacks from out of town from time to time......it's not all that easy to send on a PDA but it can be done.....so you shouldn't accuse someone if you don't have sufficient evidence of an infraction.

playing an account full time would be hard....but to get a text message or email to send an attack is easy enough to handle.

Default No time for squabbles

The server has ended so lets congratulate Zurrin and the entire TM team who made the victory possible. Instead of arguing over the way some played, lets take what we learned and move forward to make each round more competitive than the last.

Pacer, if your out there you are not forgotten
    Got Gold Transfer Questions

When I'm dead it won't matter anymore, for now I'll have another beer

US Trav Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by almostfamous801 View Post

Are you serious?

Didn't we get a cat attack from you that fired?

Having your "sitters" log in with your password is not exactly something I'd brag about on the .us forums. *Sigh*
    But somehow he was able to post this while still being away. Hmmmmmm.
    "Put the boots to him.... medium style." ~ Charles Ofdensen

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerpke View Post
    Lothar WAS PH.
    S2: SNPRLothar (dual)
    UK5: Nightfall (dual)

Who doesn't have access somehow when they travel now days?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrKnight View Post
    Exactly my point.

Lothar WAS PH.

I don't
    I even got *****ed at by my mother when I used their comp to check on travian over christmas when we visited for a week.

Maybe I should have asked.
    Theodencs : "... throw a gigantic orgy of flaming rocks in Al Thorin's backyard while his alliance is busy with their enemies."

LC, I was agreeing with you. I agreed with you on another string now too. This is getting to be a bad habit. I may be opinionated, but I'm usually pretty logical.

Al, you should have asked. I would have been happy to sit for you during Christmas.

LC, I was agreeing with you. I agreed with you on another string now too. This is getting to be a bad habit. I may be opinionated, but I'm usually pretty logical.

Al, you should have asked. I would have been happy to sit for you during Christmas.
    Lol I know you were agreeing with me. Sry for making it seem like I didnt. And you bring up a good point, damn there are a LOT of threads going atm.

Lothar WAS PH.

lol
    I had sitters, I just wanted to check on my account
    Theodencs : "... throw a gigantic orgy of flaming rocks in Al Thorin's backyard while his alliance is busy with their enemies."

Pfft!
    Moving.. Xmas...
    No excuse! I sent reins with 4 min apart contractions! (Right ZoneTrooper?)

Just buggin! But I did!

Great game guys! I am so proud of our meta, and so happy I have met some of the people here

shenanigans ... especially if that cata attack was a part of a much larger, heavily planned, time calculated attack.

perma sitting is as much a part of the game as meta tools. Many do it, no one wants to admit it usually. Muller never qualified his statement. He said he was gone and he thanked his sitters for watching his account for the 40 days. Unless he qualifies it, that means they were able to log in with is actual id and password.
    Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

NAILZZ
    ▫▪₪ Here I come ₪▪▫

Yah, password sharing is seems to be a pretty widespread habbit. I personally see no problems with it, provided that the passwords are no abused. If someone logs on to an account once or twice throughout the period of the server to help a friend out, no big deal. If someone is logging on daily to run the account, it is a slightly bigger deal; however, I will say that spending the time to run multiple accounts seems like punishement enough to me. Perhaps other accounts didn't require the same care that mine did, but there is NO way I would ever want to multi.

Edit: Nailzz is ronpimpster. He told me.

I think the main reason why password sharing and perma sitting is frowned upon, is because of Multi's. Multi's are not permited, so I'm sure there's other rules inplace to block 'reasons' for running more than 1 account.

End of the day, if someone wants to share their password, it's a risk they take, both with MH, and getting backstabbed.

And while it's illegal for one person to play two accounts and support each other with those accounts, it's not illegal for multiple people to play one account.

And while it's illegal for one person to play two accounts and support each other with those accounts, it's not illegal for multiple people to play one account.
    -If- that account is all they play.

As long as there is more than one account involved, even sitting a played account is against the rules.
    You may not use the sitting function to attempt 24/7 playing.
    Sitters are intended for player who are absent, not sleeping.