Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 1517

Thread: US1 Battle Reports Round 7

Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    We have a different member composition to you guys and we do what we can with what we've got. We had other things to do for the last few months like clean our the WW area we took off SIO. All server long we've done what we could with what we have available. None of us have come in and said we are the best team in the world. You guys just take it upon yourselves to rag on everyone always no matter what. It makes for boring dialogue. We're not done by any stretch.
    Just Admit you guys ran away from the Grey area and the area around Kimmie and SB's cap.

You guys went into another quad thinking SIO would flee. But they proved you wrong.
    Despite punches from NVF pn SIO, you were not able to secure any area, stealing that Strg arti is an example.

I am sure The General is following whats going on here on s1, and he's happy for sure that he deleted and didnt waste his time in this round with you.

Edited: Here's a hit on the WW since this is a br thread

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2654185b24c
    Last edited by muller-52; 05-30-2014 at 06:50 AM.

We have a different member composition to you guys and we do what we can with what we've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Just Admit you guys ran away from the Grey area and the area around Kimmie and SB's cap.
    Are you just behind in common knowledge by 4-5 months, or what? Seriously? Admit we "ran" from the grey...? As if anyone doesn't know at this point that we decided not to push strength in the grey as a priority?

And how exactly does a comment like that, yours responding to IoW's, even make any **** sense? Decisions were made based on member composition and abilities (as IoW stated). One would think most people would follow the bread crumbs and be able to figure out that the grey/core decision falls under the "do what we can with what we've got" category.

Personally, I STILL don't see why anyone would have wanted to push into the grey this round. Nice croppers...? Sure. But very little logic in constructing a WW there. Even the mighty Care chose non-grey locations for both WW's their building. So why would an alliance (especially one honestly evaluating themselves as a relative underdog) make an effort to go toe-to-toe there... when the eventual location of most importance is 100-140 tiles away?

Granted, the front line has to be somewhere. But if you're on an account intentionally expanding there, then you'd better be damn ready for the heat that comes with it. And to date, we haven't had a single account be able to withstand that heat. THAT fact only supports the previous decision to "abandon" the grey.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

Gressor:
    We have a different member composition to you guys and we do what we can with what we've got. We had other things to do for the last few months like clean our the WW area we took off SIO.
    I was replying to this.

I dont see anything accomplished, even ur main WW area was not secure, and loosing that arti was an example.

I dont know what special members composition you have there, but seems IOW is proud of that composition which have accomplised nothing so far other than defending his cap and spiking farms.

Edited for a BR:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2654243f4a4

here's a br on one of top DAP's cap
    Last edited by muller-52; 05-30-2014 at 08:44 AM.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2654243f4a4

here's a br on one of top DAP's cap
    You mean his personal anvils are actually sending D to the WW now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You mean his personal anvils are actually sending D to the WW now?
    I don't know who you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    Personally, I STILL don't see why anyone would have wanted to push into the grey this round. Nice croppers...?
    ..and morale.. Of course we would have never mentioned this earlier in game, and I can only speak for myself but I will now admit that those people you had there came very close to pushing me back out of the grey.. Back when the Halloween OP came crashing down, there was only myself and Sloppet there in the grey, as Kizmet was taken out by natars, and Troll, Jikiniki, Anvil..etc.. had not made it there yet.. It was sheer determination and team defense that allowed me to stay in the grey..

Granted, the front line has to be somewhere. But if you're on an account intentionally expanding there, then you'd better be damn ready for the heat that comes with it. And to date, we haven't had a single account be able to withstand that heat. THAT fact only supports the previous decision to "abandon" the grey.
    A little more support for Archer, Jake, General Patton, SB, Fara and babyjesus would have really turned the tide of morale.. I say this because I know how close they had me to defeat early on, and because I know from previous rounds what some of them can be capable of.. Once morale was lost in the area for TD, and more of the Care players jumped in the grey, that was the moment it went south for TD..

Morale promotes motivation and drive, motivation and drive feed momentum, momentum destroys the enemies will to fight back and spurs a willingness in the enemy to accept retreat as a victory..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    A little more support for Archer, Jake, General Patton, SB, Fara and babyjesus would have really turned the tide of morale..
    Now I don't want to speak for BabyJ, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that he was just as embarrassed as I was, immediately following that October disaster of a performance.

It is a double edged sword, the support/motivation angle. Honestly, how thrilled can a teammate be in supporting the same people who thought that was a great idea? I completely supported the concept of long range and large scale (relative for the time period, of course) fakes to support a local short ranged hit. But I'd slap my own mother if she came to me with a proposal of what the action ended up being. The risk/reward was WAY too great for something like that. Not only for a damage perspective, but from a morale/momentum perspective, just as you point out. When you already suspect you're up against a more capable opponent (which very much proved to be true), you don't throw them a huge meaty motivational bone in the first few months of the round.

You keep pointing out what a few of those individuals are capable of. But really, what the **** WAS that? Not exactly confidence inspiring, or the type of thinking that makes people want to throw support behind you.

EDIT: My impression is that we lost BabyJ to boredom, brought on by a lack of fast paced Ops. Or even medium paced Ops. And I'll absolutely take a failing grade on that. I pledged to be an OC to Kimmie during this round, and I failed to step up to that pledge, at an adequate level.
    Last edited by Gressor2; 05-30-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

You guys went into another quad thinking SIO would flee. But they proved you wrong.
    Despite punches from NVF pn SIO, you were not able to secure any area, stealing that Strg arti is an example.
    That seems awfully wrong.... Nobody thought SIO would "flee". I already posted giving them credit for taking the artifact, and have posted, that we should have defended it better.

Aku just made a post on the last page showing that we have people actively trying to chief them (although that one went horribly and hilarious wrong). Should more focus be on SIO? I am sure some people think so, but that is where leadership has to decide what they want to focus on based on all the "behind the scene" and "gettertools" analysis.

Now I don't want to speak for BabyJ, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that he was just as embarrassed as I was, immediately following that October disaster of a performance.
    Yeah it was bad, but just a lost battle. Obviously, as this round shows, I have no problem losing a battle and getting back up.

What was really demoralizing was to see people leaving and becoming instant enemies. I fully expected to fight battles with these guys, not against them. Especially since they had been with Kimmie since I started playing this game.

EDIT: My impression is that we lost BabyJ to boredom, brought on by a lack of fast paced Ops. Or even medium paced Ops. And I'll absolutely take a failing grade on that. I pledged to be an OC to Kimmie during this round, and I failed to step up to that pledge, at an adequate level.
    As usual, your assessment is accurate. I felt like ops were very spread out. Especially in-quad ops, which left me to running most of the in-quad stuff alone. That actually worked out, because the opposition was pretty weak. But, when it was time to start visiting people across quads, and we were still *****footing around in our quad with ops that really seemed insubstantial... yeah, I got bored.

Also, I think I'm just going to go ahead and put it out there. If I'm in an alliance that didn't recruit well and is heading into artifacts without enough people to have a chance at endgame; I might as well just leave. I would rather lose in that situation than take in a horde of crap accounts to try and make up for attrition or recruiting fails.

**** the huggle... it's a shameful way to win.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    **** the huggle... it's a shameful way to win.
    One of the extremely few things we will ever agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    One of the extremely few things we will ever agree on.
    So why are you in the middle of the union of royal hugglers?

Relinquish your bonds!

That seems a bit of a stretch.

That would be like saying babyj is a hugger. Last time I checked, NVF passed a speed artifact to SPLAT alliance for free. Oh, and that was after they had a feeder from SPLAT touching their alliance WW forever.

Some minor arrangements seem to be happening at this stage but we are TAP, they are NVF.

That seems a bit of a stretch.

That would be like saying babyj is a hugger. Last time I checked, NVF passed a speed artifact to SPLAT alliance for free. Oh, and that was after they had a feeder from SPLAT touching their alliance WW forever.

Some minor arrangements seem to be happening at this stage but we are TAP, they are NVF.
    Really? You're still denying the huggle? Even after the infamous Skype hiccup?

Lol.

IoW already posted that we've coordinated a recent Op with NVF. What's a bit of a stretch is the duration, intensity, and significance of previous huggling claims by your side.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

IoW already posted that we've coordinated a recent Op with NVF. What's a bit of a stretch is the duration, intensity, and significance of previous huggling claims by your side.
    You've been flirting since the start of the game. You held hands during midgame. And now it is a full blown love affair.

But it isn't like it wasn't always coming. You lot just couldn't admit it. Would have done you a hell of a lot more good joining forces a few more months ago.

New TD procedure on fakes?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/26556706514

Hmmm , We have been doing it wrong all server!!
    US5R3 - Krash - KwtrsN - Minka Wins!
    US3R4 - Zevea - GOB - The_Druid Wins!
    US5R4- Krash- KoN- One Proud Dad!!! - GNR Wins!
    US2R6 - Krash - Bacon -Nimmo wins .. props to a strong opposing team..
    US8R1 - Krash - FC&P - Mako Wins!
    US1R7 - DJIV - CCU - Care Wins!

So... This is the D I faced when doing an artie steal recently....

And this... Is the D I faced just now when hitting a completely worthless TapFat cap. (please note TD WW killer used to defend)

No. Players Points
    1. Kimmie 2776476
    2. An Evil Troll 2092584
    3. Gekidooshima 1129758
    4. Evolution 836582
    5. Coffee 389456
    6. METALLICA 201360
    7. rustless 173163
    8. thelord3 98775
    9. Kizmet 70547
    10. Midas Amadeus 68109

You may have also noticed the top 10 defenders list I posted has at least 4 Tap accounts, not including their fearless leader.

I have come here to spill the beans... I have figured out Tap's strategy for this round. Let the WW artie get stolen. Let the WW's themselves get railed on. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD save those EGH's(<-- yes... Imagine blue text).

Basically it boils down to Tap performing such a comedy of errors that we are busy facepalming ourselves, and banging our heads against desks, until we're no longer able to play.

I have to give them props for killing a hammer and a mini defending that monster hammer. Good thing they saved it for the ICU WW's... Oh wait... It defended too.

Edit: I also meant to mention that all the of remaining D died between the mini, and the second actual hammer, clearing it and wrecking the village. I think the pop is around 150 now.
    Last edited by Akumetsu; 06-01-2014 at 02:32 AM.

I promised not to post for a day or two, but this is my friend, so I feel I should defend him from this one sided post attempt. I wont waste time trying to "spin" it; Everybody can come up with their own conclusions.

But to summarize, you wasted your hammer on a completely useless capital (as per your BR). And what EGH do you see there? I dont see one. He saw your incoming, we knew we would lose, so I told him I recommend he use all his MM on defense, and he did. Only about 10k out of those 24k were from his capital. So its barely even a mini hammer.

My opinion. You wasted a hammer that WOULD have hurt a legit threat, but you tossed it on a small player, thinking much like last time, you would clear it (else why no hero? no bandaids?). But we defended it this time.

I wont pretend we won either. But all you did was trash a useless village/capital and killed a mini-hammer. Lets not pretend you touched an EGH.

You must have missed the sarcasm.

As for my hero... He was supposed to be along for the ride but I was grilling burgers and drinking beer when I should have been moving him to the appropriate village. My bad. Really. I tried to get him there in time, but it would have messed up the launch sequence by a half hour so I said screw it. Servers almost over, go without him, not like he needs the exp anyways.

Edit: I forgot this nugget... "You wasted a hammer that WOULD have hurt a legit threat" I haven't seen a legit threat yet this server... Whatever might you be talking about?
    Last edited by Akumetsu; 06-01-2014 at 04:01 AM.

"Legit threat" was a loose term. But meaning a village of importance that would strategically have hurt TD. Even your own post called this specific village a "Completely useless TAP cap".

Why target a village which has no important?

It's not like your wonder is high enough for Aku to hit... lol
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

"Legit threat" was a loose term. But meaning a village of importance that would strategically have hurt TD. Even your own post called this specific village a "Completely useless TAP cap".

Why target a village which has no important?
    I'll cover this again for you... "so I said screw it. Servers almost over"

You'll have to forgive me for not having faith in your alliances chances of doing much of anything to the Care WW's.

At Odinloki... You made me spit coffee. Thanks for the lulz!

Yes, funny one odin. But just for the sake of the full story, the WW was standing when he launched. Still funny though, made me laugh too.

I have made my point about what I thought, everybody can figure out the rest themselves. If they curious, they can PM me, no need to drag it out more. The player did what he had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post

So... This is the D I faced when doing an artie steal recently....

And this... Is the D I faced just now when hitting a completely worthless TapFat cap. (please note TD WW killer used to defend)

No. Players Points
    1. Kimmie 2776476
    2. An Evil Troll 2092584
    3. Gekidooshima 1129758
    4. Evolution 836582
    5. Coffee 389456
    6. METALLICA 201360
    7. rustless 173163
    8. thelord3 98775
    9. Kizmet 70547
    10. Midas Amadeus 68109

You may have also noticed the top 10 defenders list I posted has at least 4 Tap accounts, not including their fearless leader.

I have come here to spill the beans... I have figured out Tap's strategy for this round. Let the WW artie get stolen. Let the WW's themselves get railed on. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD save those EGH's(<-- yes... Imagine blue text).

Basically it boils down to Tap performing such a comedy of errors that we are busy facepalming ourselves, and banging our heads against desks, until we're no longer able to play.

I have to give them props for killing a hammer and a mini defending that monster hammer. Good thing they saved it for the ICU WW's... Oh wait... It defended too.

Edit: I also meant to mention that all the of remaining D died between the mini, and the second actual hammer, clearing it and wrecking the village. I think the pop is around 150 now.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Yes, funny one odin. But just for the sake of the full story, the WW was standing when he launched. Still funny though, made me laugh too.

I have made my point about what I thought, everybody can figure out the rest themselves. If they curious, they can PM me, no need to drag it out more. The player did what he had to do.
    Honestly, from what I understood, the storage had already been whacked and it wasn't going anywhere. So while you may be correct that it was still standing when I launched, it certainly wasn't going anywhere. Which then begs me to ask... If you had incoming on your WW why on earth didn't you call an all-in, and defend your wonder, instead of the cap of a mini hammer? See what I meant about facepalming myself so hard I forget I'm even playing this server?

Since you seem to be disappointed that I didn't go after the rubble of your wonder, or go after your WW plans, I'll make you a deal... If you guys( and I DO mean Tap and NVF, working together or separately) can scrub 50 levels off of both of Care's wonders before the server ends, I will stick around and put together another hammer or two to come wreck your "important" assets. Deal?

I'll pass on your deals. Others can PM or IGM me if they want to know what happened in detail. But everybody agrees, you hit a useless village that made no difference in the end (that was your own initial post).

O.k. We're obviously not on the same wavelength, so I'm forced to assume that the obvious escapes you. I'll try to talk slowly and not use big words as I hold your hand through this... My account... Unaffiliated with any of the 3 major players in the game, had/has no intention of working WITH any of the 3 major groups in the game. My alliance... Kinda sorta unaffiliated w/ any of the 3 major groups in the game. We have no WW, no wish for a WW. We don't need ww arties, we don't need plans.

WW Artie steal... 1 hero and 20,691,400 in lost res from dying D, followed by another hammer hitting the now bucketed hero, and 13,644,735 in lost res from dying D. So a grand total for WW artie D of 34,336,135 in lost res.

Useless Tap a Derp cap... 15!!! heros and 26,174,765, followed by mini hammer doing another 19,840,660, followed by the clean up hammer doing 22,397,485. And a grand total of of useless cap D of 68,412,910 in lost res.

I'm beginning to think that you're defending the actions of your "friends" account. That was never my point. I was never trying to make light of your friend, or his account. Follow along closely now.... I WAS TRYING TO RIDICULE YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE.

The BR's and numbers just go along to illustrate the point. Your artie was stolen from a villa w/ 1 hero and 34mil in defense, meanwhile your WW's get railed, Geki's cap gets smashed, god only knows what else happened over there, and you guys are defending a minihammer's cap with 15!!!! heroes and TWICE the defense you could manage to spare for your WW artie. Even if I give you credit for 2 heroes at the Artie village because Kimmie bucketed hers, it STILL makes you guys look ridiculous!

If you're trying to make me look foolish for throwing a hammer at that village then I wish you luck. My hammer got to do what it was built to do... Smash stuff. I don't have to go after any other arties, or plans, or even go hit a WW. So killing Tap defenses was more than enough to satisfy me. I give you props for the kill, I'm ridiculing you for the stack of an unimportant asset.

If it turns out that you're upset because I didn't throw it at the frontrunners of the server, then I'd advise you to go unplug your computer, pack it up in a box, and go outside. You are in a WW alliance, if you're asking me to do your job for you, then you're playing the wrong game. So it wasn't an important target? Who cares? We already stole your strength artie and relegated you to the gutters. I'll gladly admit I hit a low priority target. Any launch carries risk, I risked my hammer not caring if it came back or not, I also had fun doing it. I'm not moaning the loss of my hammer... You are.

You know how when you have to explain the joke it's no longer funny? Yeah... Now it's just sad.

To be fair, I'm sure they weren't actually trying to defend that cap, they were trying to kill your hammers. You chose where the fight was going to be, not them.
    They apparently succeeded in killing one hammer, so it was partially successful.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

I can see what you're saying Tineren, completely. And were the server in an earlier stage I would do my normal head hanging and say "Yes, we were caught." The overall point, is that the server looks to be pretty much over in the next few days, barring some strange mishap, or perhaps a DDOS on Travian's servers. Was it a good defense? Absolutely. Is it a shame that Tap couldn't manage to put together defenses like that when it REALLY mattered? Absolutely. So Tap caught and killed a hammer of a non WW contending alliance a few days before the server ends, after losing their strength artie, and getting WW's bombed? Woo Hoo! Must be time for a "Go Team!" MM over there. I suppose they can take some small measure of solace in that that hammer won't be on the road anytime soon, but I sincerely believe they are facing much bigger problems at this point.
    Besides... I may have another hammer in hiding , and could always rebuild a couple were they to manage to scrub Care's wonders.

Must be time for a "Go Team!" MM over there.
    I'll PM you it if there is one. The one after BabyJ hit their WW is still my favourite, but this one could be even betterer!

O.k. We're obviously not on the same wavelength, so I'm forced to assume that the obvious escapes you.
    It's not that the obvious escapes him. He's just in training to be Kimmies new spin master...and in need of practice.

I can see what you're saying Tineren, completely. defense? Absolutely. Is it a shame that Tap couldn't manage to put together defenses like that when it REALLY mattered? .
    i think you both seem to have accomplished your goals in that fight The loss was on TD's lack of def coordination throughtout the entire round. All though a good kill, it was just another example of a lack of coordinated defense on their part during a time of heavy incoming across many valueable targets.

But hey Kimmie has a bunch of pretty green ribbons

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppet View Post

But hey Kimmie has a bunch of pretty green ribbons
    From your epic chiefing fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

Some other stuff I've written.

From your epic chiefing fail.
    Come on man you know she lost more trying to protect oasis', than she ever did in any of her villas. It's funny how you guys stick up for her, but you do play with the same mindset! Me me me!

Now your gonna lose lose lose

That was the only reason I posted actually Sloppet. I do not believe this specific player involved in the Ooga hit was "me me me". If anything, he has been an extremely amazing team player. Too much happens behind the scenes to discuss yet.

Too much happens behind the scenes to discuss yet.
    I will second that... I honestly can not wait till the round is over.
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    I will second that... I honestly can not wait till the round is over.
    Thirded... Yes that's a word.. Well, it is now anyway..

That was the only reason I posted actually Sloppet. I do not believe this specific player involved in the Ooga hit was "me me me". If anything, he has been an extremely amazing team player. Too much happens behind the scenes to discuss yet.

^ I'd actually agree with this.

As you all know. NVF landed on one of CARE glorious WWs this past Monday Morning for the second time.
    And for the second time they barely managed minimum damage. Some of the people outside of Care have been wondering as to to the reasons NVF was a little "light" on the hammer department.

Two days prior to NVF's landings CARE trashed a good portion of a cap hammer clear along with wheatfields. As well as kill part of another hammer at landing and then made the rest go *puff* by chiefing the hammer village.

This is the clear to the hammer that got chiefed.
    Can't really troll this guy for defending with the hammer. Everybody knows, you defend your hammer village with whatever you have available. Unfortunately for him, hammer still ended up disappearing into thin air as minutes later several waves of chiefs successfully turned this into a Care village.
    Enjoy !

This is the cap hammer that got part of its clear killed at landing. While also getting their wheat fields trashed.

Still waiting for NVF to post the BRS from their most recent visit to the "Taco Shack"
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 06-11-2014 at 12:47 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Yikes. If Grumpy is throwing that sort of ram count around at non-WW targets, that isn't really a good sign for anyone on Care's **** list.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore