Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kimmay! is really Tapping Dat!

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    We could sing 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' !
    Ugh! You are one sick puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    For some of the posters here, "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" might be more appropriate.

You know, OG, I'm kind of missing our s5 slugfests. Those were good times.
    Mehr....are you implying we will have to fight amongst ourselves to get excitement around here?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Ugh! You are one sick puppy.
    Yes, he can be. But he's our sick puppy. And he's getting us a TARDIS.

Mehr....are you implying we will have to fight amongst ourselves to get excitement around here?
    No, just that those were vigorous word battles with the arguments made by both sides being relevant to the action on the server and they ended with a degree of respect held by each toward the other.

Actually, I'm having lots of fun making silly posts with you, gebne and Cis. Different kind of fun, just as satisfying.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Wait, wait, wait....we're getting a TARDIS?!?!?!!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Sometime tomorrow night actually

Cat fight !!!!
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

No, just that those were vigorous word battles with the arguments made by both sides being relevant to the action on the server and they ended with a degree of respect held by each toward the other.

Actually, I'm having lots of fun making silly posts with you, gebne and Cis. Different kind of fun, just as satisfying.

Whew! I was afraid we would have to start fighting with OG to get some excitement and I was worried about our Tardis. I am having fun with our silly posting too.

Oh yeah, they promised!!!!!!!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Just wanna try out my new sig quote... I fell out of my chair when I read it so it had to go in.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Just wanna try out my new sig quote... I fell out of my chair when I read it so it had to go in.
    That is one for the ages
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Don't you have enough kids already..?? ..just sayin'

..and before you go telling me how "classy" am, just remember you are the one who left that low hanging fruit there for anyone to grab..
    how is that low lying fruit. He said he wanted to learn how to get to farm players, which was travian related... AS WAS MY REPLY, You Perv! You should be ashamed. I swear, the hypocrisy! If I had said that, there would be a whole thread dedicated to what a trollop I am!!!! and a dozen derps!! and I'd be hearing about it for 2 servers!!

Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Nice to see the DAPs are back, i thought they were gone.

Maybe instead of transferring resources for one of your players, you should have probably "tried" to stop zeroing the whole account of one of your players in grey.
    The one who told us he was deleting and not to waste our reins defending him? yah, that sounds like a great plan!

Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Still... You could have used your hammer for the best of your alliance, but you had a different objective.
    That's the main point.
    roadrunner and I planned those attacks together.... and there was no point in adding IoW's hammer. RR claimed there were no other hammers in DS (although I have been told there were hammers that did not get used, that they neglected players).... and we used everything we had. We didn't have enough left to do real damage.... and that hammer being added wheere it was asked for wouldn't have made any significant difference.
    Last edited by Ex - Moderator; 11-22-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
    The one who told us he was deleting and not to waste our reins defending him? yah, that sounds like a great plan!
    I am really confused here, how many players there are deleting?one?two?three?...?

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    Kurtz, man, your little puppy is trying to talk to me. Tell it to shut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    HYMEN sucks!

wow. Sheep have hymen too? who knew?? well, besides Curtsy that is.

eh, sue me, i was tired and read it as hero points instead of defense points...... i'm HUMAN.
    Last edited by Kimmie; 11-22-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    awww... Dude I'm sorry if I'm pissing you off. I never meant to, it was all about IOW and his 'buthurtt' (wonder if saying the word butthurt 3x will instantly transport him into this realm btw)
    Anyways... you are just collateral and for that I am sorry
    I'll throw you a bone.
    You're a nobody, man. Not upsetting me, you're just no one and that means not worth responding to. But enjoy my moment of courtesy as I acknowledge you, this should be the last.
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 11-22-2013 at 10:41 PM.

I'll throw you a bone.
    You're a nobody, man. Not upsetting me, you're just no one and that means not worth responding to. But enjoy my moment of courtesy as I acknowledge you, this should be the last.
    Well, it's not like you're someone special either, this is just an online game
    US8r2 - Team Baboon - FFV and this one too
    USXr14 - Mad Bedicine - DoH
    USXr15 - Icebender - Knights
    US4r5 - lightning - TDS*
    US2r6 - Rogan - FEAR*
    US4r6 - Pancake - AFO
    US1r7 - Riot - ICU
    Com2r? - Infinity - Infamous EGH

I'll throw you a bone.
    Hahahaha. ... true story a couple of years ago I would have laughed my rear end reading your sad reply and made fun of you
    Today though, I don't feel any good about making your life this miserable.
    had I known what a guy on the Internet had to say about you would get to you this badly I would have stayed quiet.I hope you can get over it and forgive me.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 11-23-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I'll throw you a bone.
    Poxy, dear. I know both of you. You're both good and knowledgeable players and you are both fond of trolling. I've played with and against both of you now. Neither of you is a nobody.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Neither of you is a nobody.
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Poxy, dear. I know both of you. You're both good and knowledgeable players and you are both fond of trolling. I've played with and against both of you now. Neither of you is a nobody.
    He's nothing more than a lapdog. At least some of the other people Kurtz brought here actually are worthwhile (odinloki) and know who's who. He, on the other hand, came here crying about some post FP made last round and thought he was cool enough to talk ****. Nah, Cis, he is a nobody.

Also: You're forgetting that Murdok and Witchy signed off on them not participating in End Game.
    Actually, if I remember this correctly they offered to use their hammer in a last hit blast on the enemy ww. Then they sent it off to get top attacker instead. I can prob dig up the skype convo to back this up if need be.

ALSO, the complaining that was done from their account because they wanted every village stacked every time they were attacked was some serious bull. But I will let last round be last round.
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Actually, if I remember this correctly they offered to use their hammer in a last hit blast on the enemy ww. Then they sent it off to get top attacker instead. I can prob dig up the skype convo to back this up if need be.
    I actually logged into the TMNT account, some time after Pooh deleted, and read the IGM where they said they didn't want to participate.
    ALSO, the complaining that was done from their account because they wanted every village stacked every time they were attacked was some serious bull. But I will let last round be last round.
    That was an issue last round on our end, as well. So, I couldn't even defend that one if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    This round I guess we'll see where the dust settles. You can be petty as hell on the forums. It matters very little. You think the drama here is great I cant wait to see what happens with all those egos you've bottled up in the hospital boys.
    When the inevitable pressure comes I think that drama will be fantastic. We'll all be here with our

Can't wait! Should be fun to watch like last round...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaputz View Post
    This whole thread smells like ButtHurt.
    Great! Now we can all just get naked and get it ON!

10 Pages of rant and hatred... best thing in the thread is your name ShivanDrgn!
    Why dont you burn in hell?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    Kurtz likes to beat dead stuff!
    That explains his addiction to a little blue pill.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 11-23-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Kimmay! doesn't understand basic and fundamental Travian mechanics.

roadrunner and I planned those attacks together....
    Kimmay! pretends to plan attacks.

Wasn't Nobody only Canadian?

You don't want to be that twerp.

He's nothing more than a lapdog. At least some of the other people Kurtz brought here actually are worthwhile (odinloki) and know who's who. He, on the other hand, came here crying about some post FP made last round and thought he was cool enough to talk ****. Nah, Cis, he is a nobody.
    OG is a brilliant player. I've not made half the fuss about him you have about your pet Swede and they're doing a HELL of a lot better. Both when it comes to troop counts, pop, (probable) field levels, etc.

This was always the issue with them. Remember the round where they threw a huge fit cause Teddy boy outsimmed them? They even begged for pushes just to try to pass him.
    Last edited by Ex - Moderator; 11-24-2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Some comments pushed a little too far.

If you had confused me with some other girl I would have been offended, but I'm cool with you confusing me with Meherrin!

He's nothing more than a lapdog. At least some of the other people Kurtz brought here actually are worthwhile (odinloki) and know who's who. .
    If you had confused me with some other girl I would have been offended, but I'm cool with you confusing me with Meherrin!
    Here is where I would normally post one of those big Meme pics with "Irony" on the header line lol
    Good catch btw Cis.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

OG is a brilliant player. I've not made half the fuss about him you have about your pet Swede and they're doing a HELL of a lot better. Both when it comes to troop counts, pop, (probable) field levels, etc.
    On the forums he spends most of his time parroting you. I honestly cannot find where you end and he begins, sometimes. And when he's not rimming you he's all over my rep. He truly is pathetic, man.
    I've been rather sick, lately. Yay for bronchitis and sleepless nights! My mistake.

On the forums he spends most of his time parroting you. I honestly cannot find where you end and he begins, sometimes. And when he's not rimming you he's all over my rep. He truly is pathetic, man.

I've been rather sick, lately. Yay for bronchitis and sleepless nights! My mistake.
    Awww. Poor Poxy-pooh. I hope you feel better soon!

Awww. Poor Poxy-pooh. I hope you feel better soon!
    As long as it's before Sunday, I'm good. Timbers are playing Real Salt Lake and we're expected to be at capacity most of the night.

Awww poor Pooxy, he can dish it but he no likey receiving some. Hope I don't need to present you with the dereping coplaint forum link.
    Let me know though.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

meant to add the word 'whining'. You sure do like to whine.

This was always the issue with them. Remember the round where they threw a huge fit cause Teddy boy out simmed them? They even begged for pushes just to try to pass him.
    That's just straight BS teddy was pushed as a WW holder. We did not ask for one. You've hit the bottom of the bucket and started digging. We bought 6 sets of gold that server 2 of which were in the last few weeks. We stopped when it became apparent the amount of money he was willing to spend combined with the WW hold to get around push limits.

@Murdok. We didn't want every village stacked we wanted something stacked their was lame as attacks coming in with zero fakes for 40hrs on every town in the account. 17 were crop locked and beat down the reps and analyzer pages are posted over the forum. Not EVERYTHING it was ANYTHING. You guys didn't even want to help defend hammers at that point. So talk crap if you like but each post gets a little more demonizing and a little more ridiculous. We got upset when after the first wave of villages was croplocked we filled in a second set of defensive requests for help anywhere got zero response till I asked directly on skype and was told no sorry we wont defend...with 4hrs notice. If we filled in defensive requests with just our hammer villages you complained that we didn't provide all the information and that other hammers could have been stopped. When we filled in everything you use that as garbage on the forum and say we wanted everything stacked. You are full of it.

@Anothernoob. Took in for mercy is a good laugh. In the HK round we kicked the crap out of your core accounts. I don't know how many of the 75 towns we chiefed belonged to your alliance but it was more than a few. You didn't want round two in the grey and you took us in for the free pass move to the grey last round. You tried the not defend us thing remember, we still plugged away doing our thing. The irony is how many of those hammers later sailed into our WW and other things but could have been neutralised/crippled earlier if you'd bothered to take more than a cursory look.
    Last edited by IsleofWrath; 11-23-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

Some other stuff I've written.

eh, sue me, i was tired and read it as hero points instead of defense points...... i'm HUMAN.
    ...but you even said defense points in your response...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Like, with all sincerity, god/karma/sheep (whatever you believe in) bless you guys in ICU and TAP.
    All the entertainment for us1 is from you guys.

Hey Kimmie...Ace, Cheezie, and I are dualing in your alliance again...hmmm...

Last edited by Trigger Finger; 11-23-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxCal View Post
    You (should) never wear black socks with Bermuda shorts after Labor Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder
    I came into these forums a happy go-lucky kid skipping down the street... But the flames have changed me. My once boyish charm has been replaced with contempt for poor posts and my smooth, silky face is scarred from many a propaganda war. The world is a dark place now, and I seek to bring light to this Hell.
    us3r4--Sigma(GOB)
    us3r2--Sigma(AFO)
    us3r3--Sigma(SI)
    us8--Sigma/Woe(TNT)
    "Strength and Honor!"

HOLY WALL OF TEXT!
    Just don't be surprised when all these threads ultimately accomplish, in hindsight, is the paving the road to huggling.
    Let me state for the record as I did last round. There will be NO huggling in the SW quad with ANYONE else. You can take my word for what it is, as I said this last round, when the server ended did we huggle?

As far as the rest of your post..
    Chest thumping is good for morale on both sides. Those thumping gives them a bit of an ego boost(which most dont need) and it gives those that are being made fun of hopefully something to set some goals for? When they step up to the plate and knock one out of the park you can bet it will be noted here!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Finger View Post
    Hey Kimmie...Ace, Cheezie, and I are dualing in your alliance again...hmmm...
    Oh great, does this mean you will eventually get put into leadership and help Kimmie blob up 3 quads against us like you're doing on s4..??

Oh great, does this mean you will eventually get put into leadership and help Kimmie blob up 3 quads against us like you're doing on s4..??
    Nope, she blobs pretty well on her own. I was referring instead to the "Kill Spazm" account from last round. The three of us dualed it and, working from within, took-out over 2MIL of her alliance's troops and wrecked her capitol(with almost no losses). All as revenge for her unscrupulous deeds against the "No Worries" account earlier that round.

Side note: There are plenty of legitimate 3-wing alliances...You're speaking out of disgust for the fact that our team(on us4) just happened to have more vim and vigor than your group of misfits.
    Last edited by Trigger Finger; 11-23-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxCal View Post
    You (should) never wear black socks with Bermuda shorts after Labor Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder
    I came into these forums a happy go-lucky kid skipping down the street... But the flames have changed me. My once boyish charm has been replaced with contempt for poor posts and my smooth, silky face is scarred from many a propaganda war. The world is a dark place now, and I seek to bring light to this Hell.
    us3r4--Sigma(GOB)
    us3r2--Sigma(AFO)
    us3r3--Sigma(SI)
    us8--Sigma/Woe(TNT)
    "Strength and Honor!"

Nope, she blobs pretty well on her own. I was referring instead to the "Kill Spazm" account from last round. The three of us dualed it and, working from within, took-out over 2MIL of her alliance's troops and wrecked her capitol(with almost no losses). All as revenge for her unscrupulous deeds against the "No Worries" account earlier that round.
    I did not know of this particular nugget of history, and it is truly golden..!!!!! Might we see a repeat this server..??

Side note: There are plenty of legitimate 3-wing alliances...You're speaking out of disgust for the fact that our team(on us4) just happened to have more vim and vigor than your group of misfits.
    Yep..lol Not gonna lie, I was disgusted enough with the blob that I deleted.. Well, that and the fact that our own 12 acct team of bashers grew too big and became an actual full on alliance with WW aspirations to boot..

Let me state for the record as I did last round. There will be NO huggling in the SW quad with ANYONE else. You can take my word for what it is, as I said this last round, when the server ended did we huggle?
    This was the main reason i wanted to joined ICU and not jump the gun by joining Augustus early on.

If you thought my post was suggesting that your group would eventually huggle, you missed point entirely...
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.