Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kimmay! is really Tapping Dat!

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Oh great, does this mean you will eventually get put into leadership and help Kimmie blob up 3 quads against us like you're doing on s4..??
    We actually have an agreement with MHU that post-artifacts they're going to join up with PRO. From there we've worked out agreements with TD and PRO that they'll join us. So, we now actually have all 4 quads going against you.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    That explains his addiction to a little blue pill.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lethaljimmy again.

You know, Kimmie, I'm starting to regret defending you when you were the object of personal attacks based on attributed sexual situations and behaviour in real life. Because here you are, doing it to other people.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    ...but you even said defense points in your response...
    i know lol i was tired after a long day.... i was reading/typing one thing, but thinking of another. i'm human and made a mistake.

i know. it's never happened to anyone else here on the forum lol. just me. lol let's start a thread about it

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    You know, Kimmie, I'm starting to regret defending you when you were the object of personal attacks based on attributed sexual situations and behaviour in real life. Because here you are, doing it to other people.
    i don't recall ever seeing you defend me. ever. but i sure can find a lot of posts where you've insulted me. Even after I went out of my way trying to find a book that you said you were looking for to be nice.

And to be technical, Jimmy is doing the attack, I am merely giving him a thumbs up for a funny joke.
    Last edited by Kimmie; 11-23-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post

i don't recall ever seeing you defend me. ever. but i sure can find a lot of posts where you've insulted me. Even after I went out of my way trying to find a book that you said you were looking for to be nice.

And to be technical, Jimmy is doing the attack, I am merely giving him a thumbs up for a funny joke.
    You might want to reread this: http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...75#post2530575

You even thanked me for what I said.

And as for insulting you, I've talked about your posting style, which I dislike because it's often (in my opinion) crude and blatantly sexual without the saving grace of being clever (which is what saves many of Pox's and Erik's cruder posts), and is often incoherent. I've said this is how you seem to me, but I've made the point a few times that I'm aware this is a forum persona and you may well not be like this in non-forum communications. I think you would ave to look pretty hard to find insults from me based on your private life. Or on your current gameplay or leadership, because unlike some, I am waiting to see what effect the mentors who have joined your alliance have on those areas.

But you're allowed to have a selective memory.

That's a far cry from what you're condoning. Not that you're the only one, of course. There's a lot of it going around and it's not limited to one side.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 11-24-2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to put in the link
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Finger View Post
    Nope, she blobs pretty well on her own. I was referring instead to the "Kill Spazm" account from last round. The three of us dualed it and, working from within, took-out over 2MIL of her alliance's troops and wrecked her capitol(with almost no losses). All as revenge for her unscrupulous deeds against the "No Worries" account earlier that round.

Side note: There are plenty of legitimate 3-wing alliances...You're speaking out of disgust for the fact that our team(on us4) just happened to have more vim and vigor than your group of misfits.
    LOL yes, where you launched the hammer from the person you sat for that did NOTHING to you and ruined his game in the most scummy of ways... great job! You should be so proud of wasting his time and money!

You knocked out some of my wheat fields, which i rebuilt.... and i killed half your big hammer and all of your small hammer.... how exacty is that "almost no losses"?

and the "unscrupulous deeds" you are obsessed with.... is the fact that our alliance destroyed No Worries after you chiefed a bunch of our players. We totalled your capital and chiefed back Dman's village and took back an artie you stole. You are mad simply because you tried to get ***** and delete with our artifact, and it didn't work. Then you swore at a bunch of us in IGMs and insulted the multihunter on your profile with very nasty words.... well, let's just say you didn't live happily ever after.....

and since then you've told everyone who will listen that I hacked your account for some bizarre reason. Anyone who knows me, knows I have no tech experience and would have NO idea how to do that. The idea is laughable.

So, stop being a sore loser, and just admit.... our alliance kicked your alliance and YOUR account's butt.

and MOVE ON

Meherrin, it was one of Jimmay's better quips. "He gets stiff around stiffs" might have been better, but it's still worth a chuckle.

You might want to reread this: http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...75#post2530575

You even thanked me for what I said.

apologies. 9 months ago, last server you stood up for anti-trolling about non-travian related material which was related to bashing being aimed at me. thanks again.

but you take every opportunity to jump in and insult me, even though I do not do the same to you. I keep my opinions about your "persona" to myself.

I laughed at someone's joke... and you take that as a reason to jump all over me and attack me. I just don't see the need for that.

apologies. 9 months ago, last server you stood up for anti-trolling about non-travian related material which was related to bashing being aimed at me. thanks again.

but you take every opportunity to jump in and insult me, even though I do not do the same to you. I keep my opinions about your "persona" to myself.

I laughed at someone's joke... and you take that as a reason to jump all over me and attack me. I just don't see the need for that.
    Believe me, I have held back on many occasions.

But as someone pointed out to me privately, expressing my dislike of your forum persona is adding to the general atmosphere of disrespect and viciousness. And there are other waysfor me to deal with that, which I shall in future adopt.

She doesn't take every opportunity....she'd be posting much more. You overreact frequently. One of the first times I commented on one of your posts trying to joke with you, you got all offended and insulted me. Everyone got it but you. You're just too emotional and take things too seriously/personally. You do get harrassed, but only because you keep reacting the way they want you to. For the most part now I just skim over all Kimmie related posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    She doesn't take every opportunity....she'd be posting much more. You overreact frequently. One of the first times I commented on one of your posts trying to joke with you, you got all offended and insulted me. Everyone got it but you. You're just too emotional and take things too seriously/personally. You do get harrassed, but only because you keep reacting the way they want you to. For the most part now I just skim over all Kimmie related posts.
    So you pretty much don't read the us1 forums then. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

without the saving grace of being clever (which is what saves many of Pox's and Erik's cruder posts).
    Issue is that she is an idiot

Issue is that you like to beat dead horses.

That's not very nice Kurtzsy.
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

In all fairness to Kimmie, she has been hounded and has taken a lot of beating from others for a very long time.

I've said this before, but I will say it again.

I do believe Kimmie has made the effort and has refrained from posting, but one thing she still needs to work on is her tone. She can still be goaded into posting when she should not have, but it is probably a natural reflex she has now.

Maybe so, but her heart is in the right place. We've all made mistakes and can at times be very foolish, but one would be a bigger fool if they did not acknowledge it. How else are we to grow and learn as human beings?

Kimmie has and I do see improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    but her heart is in the right place.
    Her heart is in the right place? she is Superwoman then

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    So you pretty much don't read the us1 forums then. :P
    No...apparently YOU don't. You prove it so frequently in so many ways. Meherrin does not get on her for personal things, but rather her posting. If Kimmie doesn't want people to comment she shouldn't post. If she's posting on a public forum she'll have to learn to accept it. The more y'all whine, derp and complain the more grief you'll get.

LOL yes, where you launched the hammer from the person you sat for that did NOTHING to you and ruined his game in the most scummy of ways...
    Who are we talking about? I've Never launched a hammer on someone I sat for. And particularly on that round, I sat for two of Your members, who came to Me about joining my group to pay you back for your dominatrix ways.
    Also, instead of being vague like someone trying to operate outside of the facts...I'll say that Zac(Hawskill) and Scatt and Mohammad of the Mohammad Abbas account we're willing participants in the plot to take your pie. We even had a couple of handy skype rooms where we coordinated everything. It was well thought-out, and well planned.
    So, Don't come in here spewing fallacy...there are too many witnesses.

You knocked out some of my wheat fields, which i rebuilt.... and i killed half your big hammer and all of your small hammer.... how exacty is that "almost no losses"?
    Do you think that it was an "accident" that your WW was smashed the same time that your Cap got cleared? If you think that my hammer and mini suicide hammer were acting alone...you are sorely mistaken.
    The game is not "All about Kimmie."
    That is why Ops on your alliance work so well...because we can Always count on you to defend yourself first, and others Second.

the "unscrupulous deeds" you are obsessed with.... is the fact that our alliance destroyed No Worries after you chiefed a bunch of our players. We totalled your capital and chiefed back Dman's village and took back an artie you stole. You are mad simply because you tried to get ***** and delete with our artifact, and it didn't work. Then you swore at a bunch of us in IGMs and insulted the multihunter on your profile with very nasty words....
    Now, see, that's pretty interesting, because all of that illegal stuff that you are talking about...the sort of things I would never do...because, well, I have this rare quality called "Honor"...
    ...Those things you mentioned were done sometime between me and my dual being locked-out of the account, and suddenly being allowed back on the account...but not until After we were perma-banned.
    Hmmm...well, that Was convenient, wasn't it.

P.S. Congrats on joining my "derep with no signature" club...I'm up to 5 people.
    Last edited by Former FA; 12-01-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Cheating stuffs removed
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxCal View Post
    You (should) never wear black socks with Bermuda shorts after Labor Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder
    I came into these forums a happy go-lucky kid skipping down the street... But the flames have changed me. My once boyish charm has been replaced with contempt for poor posts and my smooth, silky face is scarred from many a propaganda war. The world is a dark place now, and I seek to bring light to this Hell.
    us3r4--Sigma(GOB)
    us3r2--Sigma(AFO)
    us3r3--Sigma(SI)
    us8--Sigma/Woe(TNT)
    "Strength and Honor!"

P.S. Congrats on joining my "derep with no signature" club...I'm up to 5 people.
    Six... consider this a public signature.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    No...apparently YOU don't. You prove it so frequently in so many ways. Meherrin does not get on her for personal things, but rather her posting. If Kimmie doesn't want people to comment she shouldn't post. If she's posting on a public forum she'll have to learn to accept it. The more y'all whine, derp and complain the more grief you'll get.
    yes, when i post.... when others post..... and when no one at all posts.

even when I don't post for days, these attacks continue.... when i'm not even the one posting, like this time. ECHO posts, yet I am getting insulted.

there is no time that's not a good time to post something disparaging about kimmie because we always bash her on....

Who are we talking about? I've Never launched a hammer on someone I sat for. And particularly on that round, I sat for two of Your members, who came to Me about joining my group to pay you back for your dominatrix ways.
    Also, instead of being vague like someone trying to operate outside of the facts...I'll say that Zac(Hawskill) and Scatt and Mohammad of the Mohammad Abbas account we're willing participants in the plot to take your pie. We even had a couple of handy skype rooms where we coordinated everything. It was well thought-out, and well planned.
    So, Don't come in here spewing fallacy...there are too many witnesses.

Do you think that it was an "accident" that your WW was smashed the same time that your Cap got cleared? If you think that my hammer and mini suicide hammer were acting alone...you are sorely mistaken.
    The game is not "All about Kimmie."
    That is why Ops on your alliance work so well...because we can Always count on you to defend yourself first, and others Second.

Now, see, that's pretty interesting, because all of that illegal stuff that you are talking about...the sort of things I would never do...because, well, I have this rare quality called "Honor"...
    ...Those things you mentioned were done sometime between me and my dual being locked-out of the account, and suddenly being allowed back on the account...but not until After we were perma-banned.
    Hmmm...well, that Was convenient, wasn't it.

The following quote has been edited to incorporate truth into the otherwise barren wasteland of denial:

It's shameful behavior, and it's the Opposite of what we should be teaching to new Travian players. On and Off the forum.

Great read, +rep
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

LOL yes, where you launched the hammer from the person you sat for that did NOTHING to you and ruined his game in the most scummy of ways... great job!
    That was me, turbo. I did it after I was kicked for being a spy while not being a spy. Sucks that you wasted his time and money though.

And the plot thickens
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    And the plot thickens
    I have no idea why she defended against the raid and killed his troops. That is right, she defended against a raid.

Ok DAPs, make up your minds, you guys want to keep Jake or not?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    I have no idea why she defended against the raid and killed his troops. That is right, she defended against a raid.
    Well that's... Special.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Ok DAPs, make up your minds, you guys want to keep Jake or not?!!!
    Why not make it a poll?
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

Some other stuff I've written.