Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arti's Respawned

Default Arti's Respawned

A little birdy from around the way has it on good authority that the MH group is currently getting fired upon with accusations of cheating and helping to influence the game in favor of friends currently on the server!!

I got information that a top Teuton account literally land-blasted the MH group and is waiting for a response. Apparently the MH's decided on their own accord to respawn all the deleted artifacts! This has quite a few people up in arms as this is end game. During my investigation into the matter I was sent this little tidbit from that Teuton player in regards to the respawn, "Hello, the artifacts were respawned to help balance the game. Kind Regards, mh Travian Team"!!!

This isn't that bad, but wait, THERE'S MORE!!!

An account received credible intel from someone in the MH group on precise dates of said respawn!!! That account is in Republic and the name starts with a "L". I'd give more information but right now, I'm still waiting on sources to get back to me.

With this being End Game, and the server being a competitive wasteland, many wonder what is to become. The MH obviously informed someone about the arty drop but not everyone. The MH is the rule enforcer, not the influencing ruler. Many wonder what is to come. Rumors of mass requests for refunds and removal of MH privileges are flying about, only time will tell.

I'll have more as the information comes in.

It ain't easy bein' CHEEZIEEEEE!!!!

s4 ask and I might tell...
    s1 Xe Services LLC Natar Win!! H&Kers!!! HuggleBearshttp://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...59#post2439359
    s1 Kill Spazm(helping destory the fail that is Kimmie)
    US3rd3: Ruffles - The Legendary BG7
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/609537a16e0

we need a complete replacement of the MH team

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezie View Post
    I'll have more as the information comes in.

Please keep us posted. Reintroducing the artifacts at this stage of the game is a load of something that doesn't smell like sunshine and roses.

If we are going to introduce natar artifacts at this point, I suggest; no I *demand*; we release the Natars to commence building a WW immediately.

Yes. The Natars should be released to build a WW.

No half releases of arties when there is only one team that could realistically capture and hold them. LEVEL the playing field, make that team race against time.

Natars! Natars! Natars! (um, guys, feel free to join me in this chant and rant)...
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

The MH responded apparently,

"Hello,

You are welcome to file a complaint to complaints@traviangames.com about the artifact respawn. The Multihunters have nothing to do with the respawn of artifacts.

Kind Regards,

mh
    Travian Team"

Now this seems like the "mh" is trying to avoid the situation and pass the buck along to someone higher up. I was informed by my own sources that MH's DO have the ability to respawn artifacts. I wonder if any admins care to delve into this.

s1 Xe Services LLC Natar Win!! H&Kers!!! HuggleBearshttp://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...59#post2439359

Hello everyone,

Before there's a riot going on here. I'd like to clear some things up.

The MH's didn't decide on this, this was higher up the foodchain and not done by the MH's. So they don't need any replacing they're doing their jobs as intended.

That little birdy you're referring to received a reply, that this was forwarded to TechSupport and we would look into it. Nothing more, nothing less. No dates were mentioned as I handled these tickets myself. I did not say when this would happen, I let the player know we would look into it.

As there were multiple servers, not only US4 who had a lot of arties deleted it's decided to let them respawn. As said, not only on US4 so it's a general decision made. Again not, by MH's but higher up.

However, as this is causing issues so it seems. I will forward your feedback regarding this decision.

Kind regards,
    Minke

Quote Originally Posted by CM Minke View Post
    ...Before there's a riot going on here...
    Thank you Minke. Actually, I am glad to hear this is not a partial decision.

Regardless, given the sad state of higgle-kins on S4 and the fact this decision will only serve to help one group, my demand remain firm

It is time to release the Natars to build a WW and enslave the free people of Travian S4 to punish them for their hugging transgressions (and a little riot is good for soul).

Natars! Natars! Natars!
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.

If we can keep this thread constructive, about how it should've been done. And not just bashing team about decisions they don't control. Then I'm happy to leave it open for discussion. This way I can pinpoint the exact thing you guys feel it should be changed for future references.

I will collect all info and forward it. Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

Minke

Hello everyone,

Before there's a riot going on here. I'd like to clear some things up.

The MH's didn't decide on this, this was higher up the foodchain and not done by the MH's. So they don't need any replacing they're doing their jobs as intended.

That little birdy you're referring to received a reply, that this was forwarded to TechSupport and we would look into it. Nothing more, nothing less. No dates were mentioned as I handled these tickets myself. I did not say when this would happen, I let the player know we would look into it.

As there were multiple servers, not only US4 who had a lot of arties deleted it's decided to let them respawn. As said, not only on US4 so it's a general decision made. Again not, by MH's but higher up.

However, as this is causing issues so it seems. I will forward your feedback regarding this decision.

Kind regards,
    Minke
    but i do a a message from the MH to a player aabout arty drop and to build up ther tc and that she wont inform DR to make sure they get a leg up
    i also have the message and will be delivering it to corperate and i want my money back
    she may have not droped artys but to tell a player to help them win now thats cheating
    I'm counting all the Buttholes in the room
    well I know I'm definitely not alone

I'm still counting

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post

Regardless, given the sad state of higgle-kins on S4 and the fact this decision will only serve to help one group, my demand remain firm

It is time to release the Natars to build a WW and enslave the free people of Travian S4 to punish them for their hugging transgressions (and a little riot is good for soul).

Natars! Natars! Natars!
    I think I like you.

If we can keep this thread constructive...
    I sent constructive feedback in an abbreviated portion via PM. My 0.02 there. Now onto the good stuff.

Natars! Natars! Natars!

Quote Originally Posted by The Natar King View Post
    I think I like you.
    Thanks!

so there was cheating i am informing my alliance and allowing them to see what happend and see the messages and i will be dead in a few months and alot was just allowing it to be over a few didnt.. but droping artys only helped one side not the other and it also was told to them giving the a chance to prepair we we dont.. i have now started informing other servers about this w the proof and ppl r now saying they will not spend money and i know my 800 dollars to make sure i could let my wife see a win b4 i died was just takin from me i was to be done b4 jan1st.. thats how i got this intel cause some feel as we already have game won prolonging the server is wrong to just allow the win while i die in a few months.. i will stay as long as i can.. but ty for trying to make this as a normal scenerio lol if she the mh had told all of us i would have been fine but now even the cryiers want a chance and they got it thanx for notifying us of the drop .. o you didnt just the ones who needed the help.. how embarasing to have the mh help u try to win the game cause half those artys was takin from them b/c they could not get their act together and yet crying gets you furthur than buying gold i have informed my alliance to not buy gold and if this is not resolved to delete w the plans to allow the natars win or maybe they will drop them again to help their friends. very unfair.. VERY!

i want my money back for her to allow my enemy to have a leg up if they can have that i should get money back
    Last edited by Ex- Forum Admin; 12-17-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Please don't double post

I'm still counting

Farmhand

This is madness!!!!!

Head Multihunter

Default Artifacts and Message

Quote Originally Posted by mohawkguy37 View Post
    but i do a a message from the MH to a player aabout arty drop and to build up ther tc and that she wont inform DR to make sure they get a leg up
    i also have the message and will be delivering it to corperate and i want my money back
    she may have not dropped artys but to tell a player to help them win now thats cheating
    If you have an URL that can be used to verify the message, Send it to me via a Private Message. If I can verify that the message is from the MH to a player and states that there will definitely be an artifact re-spawn, and to rebuild the TC, and to not inform another alliance, Then I will take action. This is a serious allegation, I am currently skeptical that any of our Multihunters would be that stupid, but am willing to investigate. This is true in any situation regarding the MH or their actions

You want constructive...
    1) Entire server should have been notified as soon as the decision was made to respawn the arty's
    2) It shouldn't have happened during End Game. PERIOD.

Minke, if this were a server of 4 quads battling it out. Then all of the sudden 8 small/large/unique artifacts were respawned. Wouldn't that be looked upon as meddling?

I'm just injecting some thought process here. If the MH's don't have control over it, then it's the Admin that does. In that regard, explain to us the Admin's thought process on influencing end game in the manner that they did, and explain how anyone on the server knew about the respawn before it happened.
    Last edited by Cheezie; 12-17-2013 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Edited because the issue at hand is two fold and not to question the MH anymore

Quote Originally Posted by HMH KoDT View Post
    If you have an URL that can be used to verify the message, Send it to me via a Private Message. If I can verify that the message is from the MH to a player and states that there will definitely be an artifact re-spawn, and to rebuild the TC, and to not inform another alliance, Then I will take action. This is a serious allegation, I am currently skeptical that any of our Multihunters would be that stupid, but am willing to investigate. This is true in any situation regarding the MH or their actions
    first of all have no ides who you are i have like 4 ppl sit my account to verify already and i will be sending to corperate i dont see this as an alligation as you do cause i have it and i am now talkin to therson and she is now trying to make light and please dont say anything

I'm still counting

In my opinion, if there was advance notice given to the opposition or not is irrelevant. What matters is how suddenly the rules were changed because our team or alliance happened to play the best on this server. I play Travian, because it is or was a very good game. Suddenly, I find I am playing a "Farmville" type of game. Is the object just to keep game play going so we can purchase more gold? This is a game that takes darn near a year to play. If our alliance happens to dominate the server, so be it, it is how the game played out. DO NOT CHANGE the rules mid play. Do it at the start of another server, so everyone knows how the game will play out. Shame on Travian, multi-hunter or admin... Doesn't matter to me who is to blame for this. It is wrong period! I urge all the players to write corporate, not here through the game site. Let them know you will not be spending your money on a farmville game.

Hello,

I see you have also been active on the Forums. Please send me any URL hat you have to support any improper MH actions. However again, I do want to explain how TG Works

MH - enforces rules, answers questions about rules, punishes as necessary
    Community Manager - Makes Decisions on a server, sometimes in consultation with their supervisor, and does not necessarily tell the MH of the decision
    HQ - Final Complants department for actions of a Community Manager.

I am happy to investigate if you believe the MH acted improperly. If I dont' respond, or you believe I am not doing my job, then you may complain to the Community Manager However the Artifact decision is not able to be made by a MH, and is made by the CM or her supervisor. If you dislike that decision, then you need to contact the complaints dept.

Kind Regards,

KoDT
    Head Multihunter

ATTENTION: We would like to invite you to help improve our support!
    It would be great if you can spare a few minutes to fill out a short survey!
    To the survey: http://goto.traviangames.com/t-us

---
    Travian online help: http://help.travian.us
    Web: http://www.travian.us

they think im upset that they decided to redrop artys im new thought that was a part of game lol others said it isnt.. thats fine let them drop we retake them others may not feel this way..

but im upset that our enemy knew date and time we did not from the MH so now she wants me to send her my proof to fix ill send it to corperate were it belongs if u r a player and want proof contact me in game i will gladly show you cause i generally feel everyone likes fairness cause they would not like it if the shoe was on the other foot but i will bipass her the mh to make sure she cant cover her tracks

I'm still counting

Ex Crew Members Farmhand

first of all have no ides who you are i have like 4 ppl sit my account to verify already and i will be sending to corperate i dont see this as an alligation as you do cause i have it and i am now talkin to therson and she is now trying to make light and please dont say anything
    As per his title, Kodt is one of the Head Multihunters.

As a reminder:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Furthermore, because discussion of cheating is closely related to discussion of bans and accusing other players of cheating violates forum etiquette (2.2), any accusations, discussion, collaboration, and so on regarding rule violations will be deleted and the person posting it is subject to severe penalty. The forum staff also reserves the right to punish members that publicly complain about the moderators or in-game staff, especially when they have not consulted a higher authority. It is not possible for the community to arbitrate bans or disagreements with staff; this is only possible for the staff in question and/or the administrators. Therefore, discussion of this type will be deleted and the member will be penalized.
    You've issued some very serious allegations and a HMH (aka a higher authority) is trying to investigate it. If you don't wish to assist in the investigation of the allegations that you've brought up please refrain from further posting such allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by leonodes View Post
    In my opinion, if there was advance notice given to the opposition or not is irrelevant. What matters is how suddenly the rules were changed because our team or alliance happened to play the best on this server. I play Travian, because it is or was a very good game. Suddenly, I find I am playing a "Farmville" type of game. Is the object just to keep game play going so we can purchase more gold? This is a game that takes darn near a year to play. If our alliance happens to dominate the server, so be it, it is how the game played out. DO NOT CHANGE the rules mid play. Do it at the start of another server, so everyone knows how the game will play out. Shame on Travian, multi-hunter or admin... Doesn't matter to me who is to blame for this. It is wrong period! I urge all the players to write corporate, not here through the game site. Let them know you will not be spending your money on a farmville game.

whats funny is they thought since yoyo took a ww it was fair is what im being told to help them the oposition but whats crazy we been napped w yoyo since june we help them take that ww so really we owned all 3

Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post

As a reminder:

You've issued some very serious allegations and a HMH (aka a higher authority) is trying to investigate it. If you don't wish to assist in the investigation of the allegations that you've brought up please refrain from further posting such allegations.
    being new to the game and i spend money makes me wery of who is or is not admin if u would like to see the aligation awesome.. but i feel as i being rethreaten to get me banned cause of the proof please i have a number and i have a email and i have to know im not talking to the person im reporting i have no idea all i do know is i told someone the info i had as a joke like..wow i guess she was right they did release the the artys a planned..to where i was told they knew.. i said didnt everyone know dont they always redrop artys.. as you see i stepped into somthing by accident
    Last edited by Ex- Forum Admin; 12-17-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Please don't double post

I'm still counting

Ex Crew Members Farmhand

being new to the game and i spend money makes me wery of who is or is not admin if u would like to see the aligation awesome.. but i feel as i being rethreaten to get me banned cause of the proof please i have a number and i have a email and i have to know im not talking to the person im reporting i have no idea all i do know is i told someone the info i had as a joke like..wow i guess she was right they did release the the artys a planned..to where i was told they knew.. i said didnt everyone know dont they always redrop artys.. as you see i stepped into somthing by accident

No one is threatening you, I'm just reminding you of the rules you agreed to when you signed up for your forum account 6 months ago. All staff members have a title, so you can use that as your guide.

I am the Forum Administrator and do not handle anything ingame nor to I have access to such information.

As a reminder:

I'm still counting

No one is threatening you, I'm just reminding you of the rules you agreed to when you signed up for your forum account 6 months ago. All staff members have a title, so you can use that as your guide.

I am the Forum Administrator do not handle anything ingame nor to I have access to such information.
    well i did not know he was that and now he is upset at me for telling him i would not talk to him cause i had no idea if he was the mh for the server but i would like him to see this stuff and explain y ppl r calling it cheating if so then i would expect someone loosing there job if not i need to close the mouths of those .. hard to call someone u know wrong and hard to know who is this title or that

I'm still counting

Ex Crew Members Farmhand

well i did not know he was that and now he is upset at me for telling him i would not talk to him cause i had no idea if he was the mh for the server but i would like him to see this stuff and explain y ppl r calling it cheating if so then i would expect someone loosing there job if not i need to close the mouths of those .. hard to call someone u know wrong and hard to know who is this title or that
    Well, now you know. As shown by his title and avatar, he is one of two Head Multihunters (HMH) for this domain. Neither HMH is responsible for or assigned to a single server so neither Kodt or the other HMH Carrie are the MH for this server.

Regardless of concrete proof, an IGM was sent from one player to another based on an original IGM placed from one player to another. The EXACT date of the respawn of arty's was in those IGMs. If the original account found out off site, then there will be no proof of MH involvement. Regardless of that fact, once the decision was made to respawn the arty's the ENTIRE SERVER should have rightfully been notified of the respawn to assure impartiality of the process and to avoid accusations of favoritism and meddling. The situation has been handled poorly. You can't argue that.

Actually if they are claiming to be speaking as staff, it is not hard to tell except between support and MH's. The admins have their positions in their tags on here. Support and MH's are simply listed as Staff.

I have heard that some people knew about the re-spawn of the artifacts before it happened. I spend a good amount of money on this game, to give me a small advantage over the people that don't buy gold. I thought this was an unfair advantage when I started playing the game, but now realize that they could have the same advantage, it's just a choice people have when playing the game. But you guys are giving valuable information to certain players, but not others. I realize that we are dominating the game, we have most of the artifacts, and all the plans, but if others want them, they should fight for them, the same as we did. They did have some, but could not hold onto them. Is that our fault? I don't think so. If they had more troops, or were better co-ordinated, they might have been able to hold on to them, or attack someone, and steal them. Giving undo advantage to some is not the way to even out the game. If they are not satisfied with the way the game is going, tell them to delete and start over on another server.

You should have made an announcement to the entire server, not to just a couple of players. I have never been so disappointed with Travian. I would like to have back all the money I spent on this game. You have abused your powers over the game, and ruined any kind of fairness you are supposed to treat this game with.

I don't plan on playing this game any more, you have taken all the fun out of it by giving undo advantage to a small number of players, whether they are your friends, or people that you might have played with at one time or another, it seems to have just lost its appeal. I hope that you are happy with the decision you made. From what I have heard, there are a lot of people that are not happy with the way this played out, and I am going to assume that a few people are going to be complaining about it.

Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

Regardless of concrete proof, an IGM was sent from one player to another based on an original IGM placed from one player to another. The EXACT date of the respawn of arty's was in those IGMs. If the original account found out off site, then there will be no proof of MH involvement. Regardless of that fact, once the decision was made to respawn the arty's the ENTIRE SERVER should have rightfully been notified of the respawn to assure impartiality of the process and to avoid accusations of favoritism and meddling. The situation has been handled poorly. You can't argue that.
    it is thru an igm in travian

I'm still counting

So basically until the IGM URL is provided by mohawk there is no proof that anything happened. I've never received a warning when artifacts re-spawn on other servers, and I didn't expect one now.

Also, NATAR WW. Its the only way!
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    So basically until the IGM URL is provided by mohawk there is no proof that anything happened. I've never received a warning when artifacts re-spawn on other servers, and I didn't expect one now.

s0 do i post it here or to the MH or what i have a bunch

I'm still counting

I've never received a warning when artifacts re-spawn on other servers, and I didn't expect one now.

Two things...
    1) I've NEVER seen artifacts respawn and that includes the 400+ days I served in the true Natar victory server with H&K.
    2) Your lot hasn't earned the Natar victory!!!

I have to agree, regardless of any alleged cheating, the fact that the artifacts were respawned to make the game "more fair" is asinine. The very nature of war, and by extension a game modeled after war is unfair. The stronger side of any war will prevail over the weaker side. The players that have been dominating have been working VERY hard and coordinating their attacks to be sure the other side does not get a leg up.

I heard that the village that holds the WW plans now is under some kind of protection so it cannot be attacked. Is this true? If it is true then how exactly is this fair?

LOL will there be a winner of this server? Or at the very end the MH will just give both sides a trophy and take everyone out for ice cream just for participating?
    Last edited by That1GuyRob; 12-18-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furter View Post
    you're an uber god.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaTmasTeR View Post
    No I would have pulled a That1GuyRob on them =P
    That1GuyRob s5 | Icarus s4

Ex Crew Members Farmhand

Please PM Kodt.

Thing #1
    What has been said is quite serious within the game. I would expect that Travian Staff would place on update on the forums either (1) dismissing the accusation as unfounded after their investigation (boils down to a valid URL or actual proof - which is completely logical) or (2) accepting that something did go horribly awry and what will be done to prevent it from happening again. As the owner of several successful small businesses, I know that the customers deserve the the truth (regardless of it is good or bad for the company).

Thing#2
    All spin aside, all the DR allied forces and the handful of brave stalwart souls that refused to huggle (ok, maybe a little spin); both agree that the re-release should not have happened. DR could (although very unlikely) lose some of their advantage by the re-release. The non-Dr group realizes their only chance is to stall DR for a Natar victory and given the lay of the land/power structure; this re-release will kick the legs out from under those that are trying to play loyal opposition. Surely, a blanket statement that a decision was made to re-release on all servers simply is not enough. It is fair for us the player (and customers) to ask why?

At the end of the day, how do we recommend that no major changes be made mid-game? S4 has seen things like this before. Round 1, random Natar WW spawns were announced mid-game. IF memory serves (a big if) Round 2 or 3, rally point attack restrictions were announced mid-game. I seem to recall other changes mid-game as well. But I have played all 6 rounds of S4. So they blur a bit and it takes time to remember things. How do we push for no more mid-game changes that could drastically affect the server outcome?

Thing #3
    The only way to make this right is to release the Natars for a WW. Natars! Natars! Natars!
    Last edited by Silence; 12-18-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Fix typos. Sorry!

Two things...
    1) I've NEVER seen artifacts respawn and that includes the 400+ days I served in the true Natar victory server with H&K.
    2) Your lot hasn't earned the Natar victory!!!
    Really? I think on uk5 they did rolling respawns, if someone deleted with it they would put it back in a few weeks later.

PM it to the head multihunter, If it shows what you say it shows we can have a lovely witch hunt.

Regardless of whether, or not, there is proof which person gave someone info..there is definitely an IGM that shows that someone knew the exact day that the artifacts were going to respawn. Is respawning artifacts during endgame, with a WW leveling in the 30's customary? If you have never been told when they were coming before, why would someone just happen to know that info now?

It's funny that people are complaining about hugging and it being unfair that we dominated the server. The group that we are, currently, is a group of people that have battled against each other the entire server and our allies. The alliances that are together have their own attack medals for almost every week. That war part of this game was played and is still being played. It is not our fault that people chose to delete verses to fight back. It is also not our fault that lack of leadership on this server caused the server to fail since before artifact drop. It is also not our fault that still to this day, there is only a few opposing people willing to go to war with us.

Let's not speak about hugging though because, once again, silent naps don't mean that they don't exist. Not to mention that it is irrelevant. How exactly is dropping these artifacts making it fair for anyone? Our alliance has dominated most of the server. We dominated the artifacts the first time. The ones that we didn't get and we currently have, we stole. That is the game. We lost a lot of troops grabbing and defending those artifacts. When the plans came out, it was the same. We grabbed 11 out of 13. We stole the two that we did not grab so we own them all now. Now, this was not the whole alliance. No, it wasn't. Actually, those responsible are all in the same wing.

But, regardless of all of that, if this has never been done before it should not have been done, period. But, since it has and it was new, everyone should have known. Now, if it has never been done before at end game, how would someone else have known the exact day that it was coming out when the rest of us did not.

This is my issue. I don't care if it was admin, mh's, or not, someone said something. There is no possible way for someone to have known something is going to happen that has never happened before.(If it has not been done before.) And, if it was new, why was everyone not informed to make it "fair" as they said? I am sure that other non-Dr people would have liked to know other than the one alliance that did. I don't blame people for calling it cheating, I could see where they feel that way. I only call it bull. I would prefer to show the reason why it was fair the way it was.
    Last edited by biambi28; 12-18-2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Additional info
    Players I have been in past:

http://www.gettertools.com/s7.travia...201-AIRforce03

http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...28618-biambi28

http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi.../9304-biambi79

I had a blast but must take a break for RL. Hope to see fellow teammates in future.

Artifacts have re-spawned on others servers, this is not the first time, but no one was given the information before it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganna View Post
    Artifacts have re-spawned on others servers, this is not the first time, but no one was given the information before it happened.
    Have those respawned artifacts on other servers been protected from attacks?

Respawning deleted artifacts is one thing, but preventing the alliance that has all the rest of the plans from attacking and capturing the respawned plans doesn't sound very fair to me, and amounts to meddling.
    Last edited by That1GuyRob; 12-18-2013 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furter View Post
    you're an uber god.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaTmasTeR View Post
    No I would have pulled a That1GuyRob on them =P
    That1GuyRob s5 | Icarus s4

Protected how? They re-spawn, you attack and capture them. Same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    The only way to make this right is to release the Natars for a WW. Natars! Natars! Natars!
    Again, your group hasn't earned the right to get a Natar victory!!

Really? I think on uk5 they did rolling respawns, if someone deleted with it they would put it back in a few weeks later.
    A rolling respawn is one thing, a mass respawn during End Game is completely another. I still see shadiness in this.

Quote Originally Posted by That1GuyRob View Post
    Have those respawned artifacts on other servers been protected from attacks?

Respawning deleted artifacts is one thing, but preventing the alliance that has all the rest of the plans from attacking and capturing the respawned plans doesn't sound very fair to me, and amounts to meddling.
    Could you clarify here, I think I'm a little confused. Could you not attack the natar, or the player with the artifact?