Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoldnRod----> NVF Blob

I think that the WW race ruins the game I would much prefer to spend my time blowing up the players with the biggest mouths. Be careful what you ask for if you come in here calling us whiners and spend all your resources battling us don't expect us to look the other way. If you want a beat down all you have to do is be obnoxious or ask for it.

Had you decided that the NW was a threat instead of attacking us "coincidentally" at the same time every time they run an op we might have at least spread the hits out a bit more.

But I digress DAP is close and it amuses me how they don't rein each other against my hits. The constant barrage of insults, jabs, disrespect to our leaders and accusations of huggling makes me happy beating their isolated players with a large pointy stick.
    S1: CCU Lord_Dragaer

Quote Originally Posted by Thalinforge View Post
    I think that the WW race ruins the game I would much prefer to spend my time blowing up the players with the biggest mouths. Be careful what you ask for if you come in here calling us whiners and spend all your resources battling us don't expect us to look the other way. If you want a beat down all you have to do is be obnoxious or ask for it.

Had you decided that the NW was a threat instead of attacking us "coincidentally" at the same time every time they run an op we might have at least spread the hits out a bit more.

But I digress DAP is close and it amuses me how they don't rein each other against my hits. The constant barrage of insults, jabs, disrespect to our leaders and accusations of huggling makes me happy beating their isolated players with a large pointy stick.
    I absolutely agree with most of your statement. It is what makes the game most interesting, diplomacy wise, and most annoying at the same time with it's "win" setup.

That portion being said, I think it's sort of ironic that someone from your group would point out the possible in-game implications of the "diplomacy" that goes on here in the public forum.

As for this portion:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalinforge View Post
    Had you decided that the NW was a threat ...
    I don't think anyone from our group has come here with the position that the NW isn't a threat to win. But why should we travel all the way over there to attack them when they are YOUR neighbor and you admittedly haven't put much effort into it? As you say, you're not going to stop hitting us. Apparently, even to the point of neglecting the north. So be it. Keep investing time into a group of < 100 accounts, while the north continues to grow, even recruiting in your own quad now.

Personally, I couldn't give two ***** about getting the WW win. You hit me, I hit you. If you're all fine with that arrangement, then game on. But I think most of your group has a WW win as a goal. And that leads, again, to the question of why you're ignoring the north.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    I absolutely agree with most of your statement. It is what makes the game most interesting, diplomacy wise, and most annoying at the same time with it's "win" setup.

That portion being said, I think it's sort of ironic that someone from your group would point out the possible in-game implications of the "diplomacy" that goes on here in the public forum.

As for this portion:

I don't think anyone from our group has come here with the position that the NW isn't a threat to win. But why should we travel all the way over there to attack them when they are YOUR neighbor and you admittedly haven't put much effort into it? As you say, you're not going to stop hitting us. Apparently, even to the point of neglecting the north. So be it. Keep investing time into a group of < 100 accounts, while the north continues to grow, even recruiting in your own quad now.

Personally, I couldn't give two ***** about getting the WW win. You hit me, I hit you. If you're all fine with that arrangement, then game on. But I think most of your group has a WW win as a goal. And that leads, again, to the question of why you're ignoring the north.
    I always seem to want to +rep only to find out I havent spread enough yet...
    HEY!!! WTF are you doing looking down here? My post is up there idiot! ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Interesting. does this mean that TD is intent on going anti WW? That would be most interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    Interesting. does this mean that TD is intent on going anti WW? That would be most interesting.
    Thats been the plan from the start! See Erik and crew are also going to come out of care and surprise everyone! Noice!
    HEY!!! WTF are you doing looking down here? My post is up there idiot! ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Agreed as well. Although from the map babyj showed, NVF has some people in the SE as well....

Quote Originally Posted by nips27 View Post
    Thats been the plan from the start! See Erik and crew are also going to come out of care and surprise everyone! Noice!
    No thanks.

Crew can answer for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    No thanks.

You have a crew?

What kind of craft are they crewing? Water, air or space?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

That tiny font is almost as cute as little babyjesus. *cheekpinch*
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

It's actually rather interesting. NVF has the following number of villages now in each of the quads outside of their own.

NE 348
    SE 28
    SW 141

That gives them 36% of their mass existing outside of their NW quad.
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

I think more a case of if care isn't going to do anything to hinder the the NW we'll just laugh and continue doing what we are doing. If we win we win if we lose we'll do it knowing and laughing that you imported players from three servers only to lose exactly the same way you did last time.
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

Some other stuff I've written.

Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    I think more a case of if care isn't going to do anything to hinder the the NW we'll just laugh and continue doing what we are doing. If we win we win if we lose we'll do it knowing and laughing that you imported players from three servers only to lose exactly the same way you did last time.
    Didn't a bunch of the players like your self also splinter off from prior rounds to see if something could be made from the other side for a change? Not saying the burden is on you given the NVF has the smallest foot print in your quad. However, just think how a bit of aggression in your own space would make the SW look in the context of these arguments.

Besides, at present rates, NCF will be your northern neighbor soon enough. Some distractions to test their players might put that off a bit.

(and yes... I might be instigating, but I am having fun... plus it seems rather silly that NVF would include players all the way in the SE where they have the least protection, just seems like low hanging fruit waiting to be plucked)
    ...I ethos'd it...

Didn't a bunch of the players like your self also splinter off from prior rounds to see if something could be made from the other side for a change? Not saying the burden is on you given the NVF has the smallest foot print in your quad. However, just think how a bit of aggression in your own space would make the SW look in the context of these arguments.

Besides, at present rates, NCF will be your northern neighbor soon enough. Some distractions to test their players might put that off a bit.

(and yes... I might be instigating, but I am having fun... plus it seems rather silly that NVF would include players all the way in the SE where they have the least protection, just seems like low hanging fruit waiting to be plucked)
    Currently we have been fighting SW and NE almost constantly. The postulate that we need to fight the NW as well is a bit of a joke though.

The SW will keep doing what they are doing until its too late. Then they will lose to them.

Its been a tradition for several rounds I doubt it will change now.

But they have me now....I love disemboweling tradition.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Currently we have been fighting SW and NE almost constantly. The postulate that we need to fight the NW as well is a bit of a joke though.

The SW will keep doing what they are doing until its too late. Then they will lose to them.

But they are not the NW any more, they are well into several quads including your own now... see, if they were still a single quad group, I would still hold with your prior arguments that attacking from the SE to the NW was to far... However, they have begun to spread it around from there.

NCF is no nicely entrenched in the NE and recruiting heavily in the SW as well as picking up players in your own quad the SE. It's like they heard your prior claim of distance being an obsticle... dragged a finger across an unmentionable location and proudly... placed it against your upper lip prior to rub it in a bit for good measure. If your claiming that doesn't stink, I call BS.

If your going to taunt the SW alliance about inaction... then at the very least you should not be guilty of it yourself. You don't have to march into the NW to deal with them, just clean up your own quad.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Did someone swap your C and V keys?

That low hanging fruit you speak of? Well, it got plucked today -- or, well, something that rhymes with plucked.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

I typed up a large message but I just can not share as much intel as I was about to drop. But I am going to sum up some things.

TD and Care ran ops at NVF at the same time. TD was faking and Care tossed a hammer and splatted. We know this was not a joint op and are not stupid enough to say different. I just wanted to point out that we are fighting 3 quads. Unlike Care.

NVF took two artifacts from SIO and made a play at a unique artifact in TD and tossed in a few hits. (reports for those that do not know this can be skyped)

SIO tossed a hammer at NVF today and lost it.

Care chiefed 2 villages of NVF this week also and tossed a hammer that got through today.

There is probably more that I am missing here, but here is my point. The only quads fighting the other 3 quads are TD and NVF.Care is the big boy on the block and ignoring the NE because they are not a threat but there is more behind the scenes. When you guys want to show some reports that differ then feel free.

NVF will be 3 wings and spread out the largest yes. But its 3 wings and we are fighting it out with everyone.
    Care has 3 wings and the over whelming biggest players on the server and you are coming into the forum to cry about it and ask TD to come up into the NW. Hell, maybe they saw what happened to the hammers care sent at the BLOBBY FARM allaince. TD has the next largest pop and brought in some serious players too. Why are you both trying to get the other alliances to do everything. Just own up and play it out for once. This forum and the crying in here is the positioning that makes people do the snuggling anyway. Change what your doing in here first or expect the same.

Just taking the top 10 alliances this week.
    Attackers
    1 NVF 641943
    2 Care 472605
    3 SIO 282798
    4 TD 242471

Defense
    1 NVF 373664
    2 SIO 304578
    3 TD 258534
    4 Care 89988

Take those numbers and tell me who is doing what? Other than coming to the forums to banter about NVF. TD has next to nothing in attackers. Care has next to nothing in defenders.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 02-14-2014 at 04:07 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

If your going to taunt the SW alliance about inaction... then at the very least you should not be guilty of it yourself. You don't have to march into the NW to deal with them, just clean up your own quad.
    I suppose this is more neutral party, and unbiased opinion?
    As if their lack of significant action to date against the NW, who they share a border with, is now suddenly equivalent to our not jumping all over a couple SE accounts who only recently raised the NVF flag...?

While it is understandable that they would like nothing more than us sending hammers up there against a group they apparently refuse to.... I think I'll find it a little conflicting to write an Op to do that, while the SW continues to focus their efforts on us. As mentioned previously, if the SW would like to make this an "us against them" situation, I'll gladly (continue to) sit back and watch them lose.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

I'll gladly (continue to) sit back and watch them lose.
    My thoughts exactly.

See now, Jimmy's post was significantly more helpful and supportive of your claims here then either of your twos responses. (gressor and IOW)

If I were reading just your responses, I would assume you were doing nothing towards NVF, which would be a kin to having a NAP with them... which would make your calls to the SW to attack NVF shallow at best, self serving at worst, and reinforce the SW's prior claims that you were in bed with NVF already.

Jimmy's response however did you a significant favor. While your posts claimed inaction, at least some active and engaged members of your alliance are taking action. That speaks well of your alliance. Even if TD goes anti WW in this race, having pro end game villages and hammers in your own quad would be illogical.

A suggested improved stance, instead of claiming apathy or amusement at sitting on the side lines, claim instead that "TD takes care of it's own quad and will address threats there first." SW appears an active threat, which gives you provocation to continue to attack them. Settlements by third parties as well as other WW contenders in your own quad or anywhere near your WW site would be considered a provocation to attack or counter attack as you deem appropriate.

With such a public policy, you undermine any further claims that your huggling, plus you gain the moral high ground in that your acting. Plus, you have a policy that is easy to follow up on and easy to understand by all. From this point, you can post your amusement at watching the SW deal with NVF or how ever else you wish.

P.S. Jimmy, I apologize for the V to C typo's. I am trying to use your groups name instead of the quad reference more and it was a simple screw up. Again, sorry for that.
    ...I ethos'd it...

I'll gladly (continue to) sit back and watch them lose.
    So you've basically decided that you can't win. Gotcha.

See now, Jimmy's post was significantly more helpful and supportive of your claims here then either of your twos responses. (gressor and IOW)

If I were reading just your responses, I would assume you were doing nothing towards NVF, which would be a kin to having a NAP with them... which would make your calls to the SW to attack NVF shallow at best, self serving at worst, and reinforce the SW's prior claims that you were in bed with NVF already.I]
    And yet... Here you are again, commenting and analyzing our lack of action against them, while continuing to ignore the SW's. Perhaps posting your thoughts on their strategy on this matter might help strengthen your position as an unbiased and neutral party.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Gressor... are you claiming that the SW is not attacking NVF... or not attacking them enough?

Also, are you disagreeing with Jimmy and claiming that TD is not attacking NVF?

Please reread the post a few times. We can wait.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Gressor... are you claiming that the SW is not attacking NVF... or not attacking them enough?

Also, are you disagreeing with Jimmy and claiming that TD is not attacking NVF?

Please reread the post a few times. We can wait.
    I don't have to claim it. Kurtz has already stated here that they haven't ran an Ops against them.

Please try to keep up. We can wait.

Meanwhile, here they are bragging (rightfully so, admittedly) about another widely successful Op against the SE. The fact that you keep "investigating" our level of action against NVF, all the while ignoring the SW's choice of target selection, speaks volumes to your bias.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Kurtz has already stated here that they haven't ran an Ops against them.
    Nothing alliance wide no. But there have been a heck of a lot of hits from our border gang over there.

Gressor, poor Gressor. You still did not go back and read the post you were so quick to get upset about and even faster to dodge answering any question put to you.

So, let me ask again, are you disagreeing with Jimmy that TD is attacking NVF?

Regarding weither the SW is attacking NVF. Weither they were planned ops or not, their appears to be plenty of proof already in existence from well before this thread... if you would just reference it...

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2678429

If you look, you will notice that NVF is taking damage and has been. Though, one could claim it is all coming from SIO or some sense, one particular update seems helpful in this.

Code:
    From->       NE-SIO   NW-NVF   SE-TD   SW-HS   Total
    NE - SIO        -        3        3       0       6
    NW - NVF        8        -        0       0       8
    SE - TD        10        0        -       0      10
    SW - Hospital   0        7       13       -      20
    You will note that Hospital took 7 villages from NVF. Now, they took nearly twice as many from TD.

so, back to our reading leasson. When I asked you if you were claiming Hospital wasn't attacking NVF, it was because there was already plenty of proof to the contrary. If you were claiming that they were not attacking enough... well, then that would be another matter and worthy of debate.

Instead of considering facts and posting related to that, you seem to have once again gone off miss representing what others said in the face of facts. If your going to insist on attempting to spin everything... please be so good as to get better at it. Focus on spinning things to help your own alliance would be my first suggestion.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Nothing alliance wide no. But there have been a heck of a lot of hits from our border gang over there.
    And yet here you are today, boasting about so many hits into the SE last night. All the while NVF creeps into your own quad...

And sure, I will readily admit we stand zero chance of winning should the SW continue to focus on us to the delight of the north. We have fewer players than you, and probably a much lower experience level on average. But at some point, if you wish to beat the north, your offensive attention is going to have to shift that way. The implications here, by some, that we should actually shift our own attention that way, before you do yourselves..... Well, it is wishful thinking at best. But really it's just surprisingly stupid.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Focus on spinning things to help your own alliance would be my first suggestion.
    So not the 20 or so hammers that smashed up caps galore then today. Heck my last wave didn't even hit anything and a bunch of my fakes are coming home completely unscathed. Like 19 EL's and 1 cat coming home with no losses.....

EDIT:
    And yet here you are today, boasting about so many hits into the SE last night. All the while NVF creeps into your own quad...

And sure, I will readily admit we stand zero chance of winning should the SW continue to focus on us to the delight of the north. We have fewer players than you, and probably a much lower experience level on average. But at some point, if you wish to beat the north, your offensive attention is going to have to shift that way. The implications here, by some, that we should actually shift our own attention that way, before you do yourselves..... Well, it is wishful thinking at best. But really it's just surprisingly stupid.
    We've got you pretty much where we want you right now. Smashed to bits and hurting badly.

You know as well as I do that fighting 2 fronts is not easy. Seems silly to start alliance wide ops when you guys still have a bit of fight left in you.

But it isn't up to me. I'm just calling it as I see it.
    Last edited by Kurtz; 02-14-2014 at 04:50 PM.

We've got you pretty much where we want you right now. Smashed to bits and hurting badly.

You know as well as I do that fighting 2 fronts is not easy. Seems silly to start alliance wide ops when you guys still have a bit of fight left in you.

But it isn't up to me. I'm just calling it as I see it.
    I won't argue that. Credit goes where it's due, and you guys have put in very nice work against us. Kudos to your hammer accounts.

I just think it's funny how FP will completely glaze over your acknowledging not fighting on two fronts, and then go on to imply that we should be attacking the NW right now.... and the absence of that somehow implies a working relationship with them.

His posts have taken on the appearance of not even realizing where the current topic is...
    If you were claiming that they were not attacking enough... well, then that would be another matter and worthy of debate.
    Really FP... did you think I was here claiming that there was zero level of aggression between the two groups?! As for the number of chiefings you bring up.... please. You have multiple individual accounts within Care that have chiefed 7 or more villages FROM their own alliance members. So it isn't exactly an impressive statistic to bring forth in a discussion about the intensity of aggressive effort.

The simple fact is that you have people here from Care, admitting outright, that their level of aggression against NVF isn't close to what it is against the SE. So why do you, an alleged neutral party, continue to make posts suggesting we should be concentrating on NVF when they are not? Do you not see how silly that suggestion appears?

EDIT:
    @ FP: I will send you this BR with attacker + defender ID's included. And to anyone else that is interested. You may find the identity and location of the attacker very interesting, comparing the distance traveled in this attack, relative to their distance from the NW quad.

Last edited by Gressor2; 02-14-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Really FP... did you think I was here claiming that there was zero level of aggression between the two groups?!
    You tell me.

Maybe it's a "we'll come to you" sort of thing. Since you clearly haven't been willing to go to them.
    Personally, I find it amusing they're recruiting in your quad. It is as if they're waving the smelling salts over your noses, trying to see if you're awake. Use whatever metaphor you'd like. But it will be interesting to watch if it manages to get your offense up and rolling towards them. Nothing else has seemed to do that, from your own admission.
    What do you think? Where you claiming that based on these quotes? There are others too... just in case you forgot what else you've written.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Is that really where you're taking the discussion now... debating whether I was claiming they had zero aggression against them? Please tell me you haven't whittled down the debate to that?

The simple fact is that you have yet to publicly state your opinion on the admitted low level (how you like that wording) of aggression from the SW towards the NW. It has been stated several times here, by members of the SW, that they haven't ran alliance wide Ops on the NVF group yet this round. One would think that a neutral party, such as yourself, who is so often interested in the big picture of a server... would bring this point up for discussion and debate. Even further, you seem to be unwilling to address the point in any way.

So... as a reminder:
    Kurtz has already stated here that they haven't ran an Ops against them.
    Nothing alliance wide no.
    So FP.... if you want us to take you seriously, as an unbiased observer... feel free the share your analysis of why the SW would continue to ignore the NW group, even as they recruit from within the SW's own quad.

Nothing says obsession, like ignoring all the pretty NVF colors (which they admittedly haven't run Ops on yet)... and traveling 300 tiles to hit the SE.

us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

I won't argue that. Credit goes where it's due, and you guys have put in very nice work against us. Kudos to your hammer accounts.
    The amount of people smarting, the complete and utter lack of D and the amount of deletes recently tells me that you guys really are on the ropes.

I just think it's funny how FP will completely glaze over your acknowledging not fighting on two fronts, and then go on to imply that we should be attacking the NW right now.... and the absence of that somehow implies a working relationship with them.
    No. What implies a working relationship is the fact that you always launch at the same time, that you have pretty much zero aggression between you, and that you back each other up against the big bad ICU troll gang.

What further implies your working relationship is various Skype conversations with people telling me that you do. People in the know.

Kurtz represents himself and his account. As he has stated many times here. He does not represent the leadership nor the general membership of the Hospital crew. The same goes for me. That being said, many of us here in the Hospital crew have sent attacks, small ops, chiefings, etc. against NVF both in their quad and in the farm alliances they recruited in our quad. My personal impression is that leadership from the Hospital crew thought that TD was a more dangerous opponent. So you got our attention first for large and widespread ops. Also, you have more of the spin it till it bears no resemblance to the truth type of trolls over there. And as those trolls and players like Jimmay have said, that paints a target on your back. Tune in sometime later to see what we do with NVF.

Excel

More clueless Kurtz comments. Ask why heh is in the top attackers and why the unique spy moved?
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Gressor, you seem to over represent your views as well as your claims.

Also, you seem to have asked me questions in private while posting the same publicly... rather annoying since I already took the time to respond to you in one place. So I will let you absorb that and let you decide if you would like an actual analysis of that and the likelihood of it working or what situation that would put TD into.

Regarding a player traveling distance to attack someone... I would suggest you direct that to the SW group. The most I can relay is that as a leader or an OC, you often pull what resources that you need for an OP.
    ...I ethos'd it...

that you have pretty much zero aggression between you, and that you back each other up against the big bad ICU troll gang.
    1) your first quoted point basically means that you and SIO are working together, since the equivalent level of aggression exists between your two groups.
    2) your second point is somewhat irrelevant, since your side represents a majority here, and you show no hesitation to openly criticize nearly every aspect of all other group's game play.

And again, why in the world would we do you a favor and attack the NW when you openly admit to concentrating your offensive efforts into our quad? That would be idiotic for us to spend effort towards them, and you know it.

It would be similar to a kid on the playground, being bullied by one kid.... to go off and seek out a fight with another kid.

For us to begin Ops on the NW before you did, we would be the laughing stock of the server afterwards, and rightfully so.

Gressor, you seem to over represent your views as well as your claims.
    Do you mean my repeated suggestion that you are extremely reluctant to state an opinion on the SW strategy of basically ignoring the growing NVF group...?

Yeah, sure. Guilty as charged. Then again, you still haven't shown a willingness to put your analytical lens onto their strategies. Until you do, it just comes off as being afraid to do so, given your lack of hesitation to post on any number of different things.
    Last edited by Gressor2; 02-14-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Do you mean my repeated suggestion that you are extremely reluctant to state an opinion on the SW strategy of basically ignoring the growing NVF group...?

Yeah, sure. Guilty as charged. Then again, you still haven't shown a willingness to put your analytical lens onto their strategies. Until you do, it just comes off as being afraid to do so, given your lack of hesitation to post on any number of different things.
    Not at all... I meant for you to read what I relayed and give you a chance to think before posting publicly. Alas, you seem to have skipped one step in that.

Based on this response, I will be posting a quad analysis that takes into account tactics and possible outcomes. That will mean relaying more data regarding TD that I had hopped to avoid to give you time to make corrections, but you care little for that till I relay things you didn't think I could know, see, or show.
    ...I ethos'd it...

1) your first quoted point basically means that you and SIO are working together, since the equivalent level of aggression exists between your two groups.
    Except that we don't time every single op to coincide. Besides SIO is strategically without any modicum of interest. NVF on the other hand are not for you.

2) your second point is somewhat irrelevant, since your side represents a majority here, and you show no hesitation to openly criticize nearly every aspect of all other group's game play.
    My disdain for Kimmay! and Jimmay! (and a few of their ilk) aside, I think I've been quite nice towards certain people this round. In between being a wanker to those that deserve it of course.

Not at all... I meant for you to read what I relayed and give you a chance to think before posting publicly. Alas, you seem to have skipped one step in that.

Based on this response, I will be posting a quad analysis that takes into account tactics and possible outcomes. That will mean relaying more data regarding TD that I had hopped to avoid to give you time to make corrections, but you care little for that till I relay things you didn't think I could know, see, or show.
    Oh, I read it. It contains a lot of opinion that you have seemingly been reluctant to post, to date. Which was my point. Glad to see you're finally getting it, and are now apparently willing to do so.

EDIT:
    I'm going to throw out the disclaimer (so FP doesn't have to ask) that my personal opinion has absolutely nothing to do with our group leadership's opinion or strategy decisions. Now that that little bit is out of the way...
    Besides SIO is strategically without any modicum of interest. NVF on the other hand are not for you.
    Let me boil it down real simple for you.
    We are 93 accounts.
    We are being attacked by our neighbors, who are 128 accounts, and larger than us on average.
    We are not being attacked by NVF, who are .... looks like 170+ accounts.

Right now, with the action resting where it is....I have zero "modicum of interest" in NVF. So long as your group is hitting mine, and ignoring NVF, you will likewise receive our sole attention.

Yours gets ours. It is really that simple. To divert even the slightest investment of time or resources in NVF's direction, and away from you, would be to invite an even longer period of aggression from your group. The decision lies within your own group, as to how long we will be locked in this embrace.

Again, that's just my opinion and approach.

Taking it even further.... if you're approach is to really put your foot down on our neck, and try to ensure we are crushed before moving on... then surely any surviving focus we have will most likely remain squarely on your group. It is simple human nature. So blast away, baby. Blast away.
    Last edited by Gressor2; 02-14-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Translation: Please stop going at us. Take your hammers elsewhere and leave us alone.
    Pathetic attempt at asking us to ease up on you. Very much expected from IOW.

Then they will lose to them.Its been a tradition for several rounds I doubt it will change now.
    Umm... you must've forgotten you led the charge in the FAIL department last round huh.

Oh... and I'm sorry for my prolonged absence from the forums. I'm sure you were able to cope somehow.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers