Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoldnRod----> NVF Blob

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    Translation: Please stop going at us. Take your hammers elsewhere and leave us alone.
    Pathetic attempt at asking us to ease up on you. Very much expected from IOW.

Umm... you must've forgotten you led the charge in the FAIL department last round huh.

Oh... and I'm sorry for my prolonged absence from the forums. I'm sure you were able to cope somehow.
    Easy to brandish a large sword at the enemy when swinging from behind a fence...
    HEY!!! WTF are you doing looking down here? My post is up there idiot! ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by nips27 View Post
    Easy to brandish a large sword at the enemy when swinging from behind a fence...
    Suggestions?
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Suggestions?
    Poke through it? They do have holes silly... (facepalm)

You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Lots of good posts today, and while I somehow agree with almost everything posted, will just add my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    TD has next to nothing in attackers.
    This is a joke right.......? Even if TAP has a "low" score this week, they are 50% of the offense against the hospital crew in just the babyj hit. What is NVF doing??? Oh right, your hitting SIO and then messaging our members to join, then probably asking Empire T and PAR to merge with you....

Maybe because I am in a similar position with SIO fighting NVF and TAP on two borders, that I sympathize with TAP. It would be borderline stupid for me to plan an op against ICU and start a 3rd war when I have others to focus on.

Also, just a final add-on, there is an NVF member in the SE, and I did notice he had a slight drop in pop (not massive, but he went down), so it is not like TAP is ignoring NVF in their quad either. (From the earlier post, i assume that was babyj's doing - or maybe he knows about something related to it).

Translation: Please stop going at us. Take your hammers elsewhere and leave us alone.
    Pathetic attempt at asking us to ease up on you. Very much expected from IOW.

Umm... you must've forgotten you led the charge in the FAIL department last round huh.

Oh... and I'm sorry for my prolonged absence from the forums. I'm sure you were able to cope somehow.
    No I said carry on imbecile. Your reading is as good as your spelling.

You were not present last round stop pretending you were by regurgitating secondhand butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

Some other stuff I've written.

Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    You were not present last round stop pretending you were by regurgitating secondhand butthurt.
    Oh I didn't need to be present. Your reputation precedes you !
    Everything you touched became **** hahaha... BTW.... you still get agitated very easily heh

Must really hurt to be the poster child of S1 FAIL
    I hope you get those demons out of your system this round. For your own good, I really do hope so.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Oh I didn't need to be present. Your reputation precedes you !
    Everything you touched became **** hahaha... BTW.... you still get agitated very easily heh

I hope you get those demons out of your system this round. For your own good, I really do hope so.
    Yes poster child of fail. We chiefed 2 WW`s and forced the enemy in our quad to build their WW on the opposite side of the map. Yeah it was us that dropped the ball.

Yes poster child of fail
    Yeah, very much the reason nobody extended you an invitation. Glad that at least Kimmy took a chance on you.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Yeah, very much the reason nobody extended you an invitation. Glad that at least Kimmy took a chance on you.
    Carry on little lapdog. No one cares.

[Insert new random message about something we've gone over a million and 2 times here]

I want to up my post count too!

Amidoinitrite OG?

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Carry on little lapdog. No one cares.
    As long as you care ! hahahaha
    BTW... I'm curious now. Is there any special strategy this round (besides hiding from the good players in the enemy team). That you think will lead you to improve on last round's epic fail?

Edit:
    You sir, are excommunicated until you return the 50% oasis to it's rightful owner.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 02-15-2014 at 01:52 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

As long as you care ! hahahaha
    BTW... I'm curious now. Is there any special strategy this round (besides hiding from the good players in the enemy team). That you think will lead you to improve on last round's epic fail?

Edit:

You sir, are excommunicated until you return the 50% oasis to it's rightful owner.
    Sweet. I'm officially on the spam train... I thought it would be more fun.

Im only finding out its how I imagined the experience of riding a new york subway would be.

Last edited by nips27; 02-15-2014 at 02:17 AM.

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Sweet. I'm officially on the spam train... I thought it would be more fun.

Im only finding out its how I imagined the experience of riding a new york subway would be.

Meh, you aint no spam virgin. I don't mind you riding along, just don't try to think I enjoyed the experience more than I would with any other forum ho
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Who you calling a ho? Cause I've been here longer and have less forum experience/spam than the guy above me...

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Who you calling a ho? Cause I've been here longer and have less forum experience/spam than the guy above me...
    Not you of course, not at all... just letting you know how the experience compares to one.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Not you of course, not at all... just letting you know how the experience compares to one.
    That's what I thought...

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    Oh, I read it. It contains a lot of opinion that you have seemingly been reluctant to post, to date. Which was my point.

EDIT:
    I'm going to throw out the disclaimer (so FP doesn't have to ask) that my personal opinion has absolutely nothing to do with our group leadership's opinion or strategy decisions. Now that that little bit is out of the way...
    Ahh, see your not in as informed a position as I had thought. Your prior PM's discussing the training of troops and challenges in being in TD lead me to believe you were in some leadership capacity.

A real basic question Gressor. Instead of going balls to the wall in demanding that I post something... mind you, something I relayed in confidence would likely hurt TD if I laid it out publicly... why wouldn't you instead forward that to leadership or direct them to talk to me before pressing the issue? Instead, you call for me to spit it out... and then edit your comment to relay you don't represent the alliance, just your opinion?

Most people would turn something like that over to leadership... at least if they cared about their alliance that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

To be fair, Luisssss and Zen beat him there. But he's certainly a close 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    Ahh, see your not in as informed a position as I had thought. Your prior PM's discussing the training of troops and challenges in being in TD lead me to believe you were in some leadership capacity.
    Shows how much you follow the server, really. I've never claimed to be in a leadership position of this group. And you know I don't use skype, and I've stated here several times I'm not involved in diplomacy. So if you still thought I was a leader, that is a you problem, and you're lagging behind most everyone else here in knowledge.

A real basic question Gressor. Instead of going balls to the wall in demanding that I post something... mind you, something I relayed in confidence would likely hurt TD if I laid it out publicly... why wouldn't you instead forward that to leadership or direct them to talk to me before pressing the issue? Instead, you call for me to spit it out... and then edit your comment to relay you don't represent the alliance, just your opinion?

Most people would turn something like that over to leadership... at least if they cared about their alliance that is.
    1) I honestly don't have a clue what you're referencing with this part.
    2) Don't know what exactly you're referencing, as far as me editing my comment.
    3) You have my absolute permission to publicly post ANY thing you have sent me via PM. Actually, I encourage you to. Not my responses, which you so kindly have already hinted at in your post, thanks for that. But please do post what you apparently think is such ground breaking intel. Just be prepared for blank stares and whispers. Because from what I'm reading in the PM's from you, you seem to have a very inflated sense of what you think you know. So please do enlighten everyone with this huge intel you think you've passed me.

Spoiler alert: Leadership might already know they're being attacked by the SW.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

To be fair, Luisssss, Zen and I beat him there. But he's certainly a close 4th.
    Here fixed that for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaputz View Post
    This whole thread smells like ButtHurt.
    Great! Now we can all just get naked and get it ON!

Spoiler alert: Leadership might already know they're being attacked by the SW.
    I just got a skype message about this ^ post, from someone who btw did authorize me to post his comment.

[1:29:29 PM] Skype Friend: Seriously? I would sworn nobody had informed them.

Just thought it was too funny to not share.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 02-15-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

So if you still thought I was a leader
    I love how you and Nips say that you aren't leaders whilst you are an OC and Nips has control of DAP communications.

You are most certainly part of the leadership team. Unless you stepped down as OC of course.

Given the number of hammers you've lost recently, it wouldn't surprise me if you had.

I love how you and Nips say that you aren't leaders whilst you are an OC and Nips has control of DAP communications.

You are most certainly part of the leadership team. Unless you stepped down as OC of course.

Given the number of hammers you've lost recently, it wouldn't surprise me if you had.
    What I think is weird though. Is how everyone that holds an official position in TAP/DAT is disassociating themselves from any sort of leadership roles.
    Sort of a "Don't blame me" kind of excuse.

Don't blame me, I only manage the forums. Don't blame me, I only MOD the skype rooms, don't blame me I'm only in charge of hanging the ally medals in our wall, don't blame me I'm only in charge of defense/offense. Wait... what? *sigh*
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 02-15-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I just got a skype message about this ^ post from someone, who btw did authorize me to post his comment.

[1:29:29 PM] Skype Friend: Seriously? I would sworn nobody had informed them.

Just thought it was too funny to not share.
    OK. As much as it stings, I have to admit that is pretty funny.

As far as your other quote regarding disassociating myself with leadership, I believe my stance has always been the same. I am an Offensive Coordinator for Tap/Dat. Always have been, and still am one of several. But I do not consider myself in a leadership role. While some may debate if an OC is or is not, I do not consider myself to be a leader in that I desire no involvement in "leadership" decisions. I have no interest in diplomacy. I write Ops to hit other groups. If a leader wants to hit a particular group, or to stop hitting a particular group, then they tell me. My stance hasn't changed one bit from the start. Any attempt to suggest otherwise is spin.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

As far as your other quote regarding disassociating myself with leadership, I believe my stance has always been the same. I am an Offensive Coordinator for Tap/Dat. Always have been, and still am one of several. But I do not consider myself in a leadership role. While some may debate if an OC is or is not, I do not consider myself to be a leader in that I desire no involvement in "leadership" decisions. I have no interest in diplomacy. I write Ops to hit other groups. If a leader wants to hit a particular group, or to stop hitting a particular group, then they tell me. My stance hasn't changed one bit from the start. Any attempt to suggest otherwise is spin.
    No that's fine. Just wanted to check.

So who does make all your crappy decisions then?

So who does make all your crappy decisions then?
    http://www.ask8ball.net/
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

So is this true Gressor? Do you actively lie on the forums to conceal your role within TD? Do you speak truthfully via PM, which is why you don't want others to see what you claim there?

Due let us know. I am sure several here may have an interest in how you may answer.
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

So is this true Gressor? Do you actively lie on the forums to conceal your role within TD? Do you speak truthfully via PM, which is why you don't want others to see what you claim there?

Due let us know. I am sure several here may have an interest in how you may answer.
    You've sort of reached the point of being full of ****, FP. Nice way to ignore my offer for you to post whatever valuable intel you seem to think you passed me. And if you're implying that I stated via PM that I am a leader, then you're a flat out liar. I've never publicly or privately claimed to be a leader. Those within our group who are, would laugh at any suggestion otherwise.

You continue to demonstrate how little you know. I'm not even sure why you continue to post, seeing as how you're not playing the round, and any hint of non-bias washed off of you long ago.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

You've sort of reached the point of being full of ****, FP. Nice way to ignore my offer for you to post whatever valuable intel you seem to think you passed me. And if you're implying that I stated via PM that I am a leader, then you're a flat out liar. I've never publicly or privately claimed to be a leader. Those within our group who are, would laugh at any suggestion otherwise.

You continue to demonstrate how little you know. I'm not even sure why you continue to post, seeing as how you're not playing the round, and any hint of non-bias washed off of you long ago.
    It just struck me that basically what you're telling us now is that for all your whining about not huggling with NVF because you'd know being in leadership....

You are actually admitting that you really wouldn't know.........

It just struck me that basically what you're telling us now is that for all your whining about not huggling with NVF because you'd know being in leadership....

You are actually admitting that you really wouldn't know.........
    Sure, I'll admit that. I'd also point out that I did say I was sincerely interested in IF we were actually working together (by someone leaking them our Op windows). A shame your side has posted nothing supporting the claim. The absence of that had me leaning towards it being either outright BS, or on an exaggerated scale. So until that happens, why would I believe you?

Edit: btw... I can't recall ever saying that I would know, since I was in leadership. I'd challenge you to find a post of mine where that was stated. I might have said that I put out the Ops, so I knew there was not widespread target sharing or cooperation. But as several people have mentioned, all it takes is a single person leaking the landing window...
    Last edited by Gressor2; 02-15-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

A shame your side has posted nothing supporting the claim. The absence of that had me leaning towards it being either outright BS, or on an exaggerated scale. So until that happens, why would I believe you?
    You know very well that you've gotten more than enough proof in PM's. Don't Gressor, just don't. I respect you too much for that.

Its funny because in one post the SW claims we are opping with the NW and in the next post they claim the NW doesn't risk more than a single hammer at a time.

Would appear to be completely contradictory.

You know very well that you've gotten more than enough proof in PM's. Don't Gressor, just don't. I respect you too much for that.
    I'll admit there is a possibility that I may be forgetting some PM that actually sent me proof. I did actually have one person (who actually hasn't participated in the discussion) that PM'd my BR's showing relative timing. But I could provide reports showing very similar timing between Care and SIO, on my own villages. Doesn't prove anything. I'd even admit that additional instances of timing would strengthen the case, as I would be unable to provide such numerous reports from our own side.

But outside of that one PM, no, I have not been PM'd proof. I haven't even been PM'd with an attempt at proof (beyond the one mentioned above). Perhaps you're mistaken with who you've messaged with what.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

The point being that your insistence on saying that there has been no proof posted, whilst technically true, dismisses the proof you were sent.

The point being that your insistence on saying that there has been no proof posted, whilst technically true, dismisses the proof you were sent.
    You're either spinning or honestly confused on who has been sent what. Even dropping the bar down to the floor, as far as what I'd call proof, I've been sent (as mentioned) BR's by one player. Who hasn't even been in this convo, and simply shows 3 attackers from one group, and a single from the other group, landing on the same day. I think even you'd admit that isn't exactly proof of anything, by anyone's standard. At least make an effort to show this pattern you so often tout here...

And this isn't spin, it's just fact. I won't have you state here that I've been sent proof when a sincere attempt hasn't even been made. If you want to send BR's even hinting at what you're saying, then I'll gladly change my tune. But I won't let your statements stand here undisputed, that I have been sent proof.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Are you seriously still harping on about the lack of easily faked BR's? When every single op you've run has been in concert with NVF, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Are you seriously still harping on about the lack of easily faked BR's? When every single op you've run has been in concert with NVF, you really don't have a leg to stand on.
    1) I didn't get us back on this track, you did.
    2) I didn't bring up the point that there has been a total lack of effort to substantiate the claim. I only mentioned it AFTER yous stated that I had been sent proof.
    3) I didn't say that "easily faked BR's" would prove it. I merely mentioned that no attempt has even been made, publicly or privately.

Here, I'll show you how easy it might be:

See, that wasn't hard. Took me about 30 seconds. If "every single Op" has coordination in it, then why has it been (apparently) so difficult for anyone to post this sort of detail?
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Gressor, it saddens me to see that you so openly lied about your leadership status. That said, even though you refused to let me post PM's that would have shown what you had claimed to me in private, I am glad that the truth got out despite that.

Regarding how upset you are that I have not posted the PM's regarding what theories I have on how or why SW is taking the actions they are... You really need to calm down and start rereading my posts before responding. If you would, you would not that I promised to write up an entire analysis despite my concerns of how it would hurt TD's efforts.

So, instead of getting your blood pressure up and just spamming responses out, try this before you respond...

1) Make a note of what you wanted to say
    2) Take a deep breath... count to 10, let it go...
    2) Get up from the computer and take a walk and get your mind on other things
    3) Clear you mind, and reread what I have posted.
    4) Write a clear headed response

Then compare what you would have said and what you stated when you were not upset or at least less upset. Think about what some nameless lurker not playing on S1 would think reading the thread and post which ever one seems to give the best impact and would help your alliance to boot.

I get that your invested in protecting your forum standing. However, calm, well thought out responses tend to get better responses then the rushed frustrated posts.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Can't we all just get along????
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

Here, I'll show you how easy it might be:

Doc's doing a really good job of coordinating with Doc.