Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GoldnRod----> NVF Blob

Quote Originally Posted by tarheels09 View Post
    Can't we all just get along????
    That's the problem. Too much Kimmay! and Jimmay! hand holding.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Doc's doing a really good job of coordinating with Doc.
    Yeah but we get the beer!

That is absolutely insane..... even ignoring the Doc Jay to start, after that, Doc attacks, wow

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    Gressor, it saddens me to see that you so openly lied about your leadership status. That said, even though you refused to let me post PM's that would have shown what you had claimed to me in private, I am glad that the truth got out despite that.

Regarding how upset you are that I have not posted the PM's regarding what theories I have on how or why SW is taking the actions they are... You really need to calm down and start rereading my posts before responding. If you would, you would not that I promised to write up an entire analysis despite my concerns of how it would hurt TD's efforts.
    1)
    FP has my blanket permission to post anything I have ever PM'd him. Just please try to avoid the urge to add key words into my statements, as you've done before.

I would caution you, however, on actually posting the content of our private messages in defense of your apparent lack of knowledge. Especially given your own prior statements. Like... I don't know.... this one:

That's one of the issues I am having. Not being in any alliance (well other then my single account alliance) this round, I can barely keep track of which forum persona's are in which alliance, let alone which accounts are in leadership or not.
    2)
    As interesting as your analysis used to be, I don't think most people even care to read them anymore. Even your publicly stated assumptions show your bias at this point. So your inevitable conclusions from them are just more of the same.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

I like seeing the numbers put together, just like the news there is always going to be some sort of bias even when not intentional. Read through the lines and use the info to whatever advantage you can.

More to the point of the this thread the Goldnfarms NVF recruited were already getting picked apart the Care team doesn't really need to change focus to them it is more of a remove when bored issue as they make great farms.

Even with that inclusion Tap/Dat is still closer to my account. As the travel times start to even out it will be whatever looks like it has the best return. Smart hits are better than revenge or posturing hits. Since I have no need to justify or prove myself to you. I will not let you dictate where my troops go.

I have full trust in our leadership that makes the decisions of which I am not part of. My opinions are like many others that post here only my own.

Dragaer of the Lord_Dragaer account ... proud member of the Hospital Crew
    S1: CCU Lord_Dragaer

In the interest of informing this dabate to some extent, let me recap a bit and then throw a piece of real info out there.
    1) The Hospital crew claims coordination of attacks from TD, NVF and SIO.
    2) using somewhat specious, though defensible reasoning, TD claims that NVF and CARE are coordinating attacks.
    I will not provide proof, but all the larger CARE players know for a fact they have seen coordinated attacks of some sort.Because we were on the receiving end of them.
    And we also know we are not coordinating attacks with anyone.
    However, I do have that piece of info that others here have hinted at that clarifies a small part of this debate.
    TD has been stealing MMs from SIO and piggybacking on their ops.
    Therefore, even though technically coordinated, it does not show any huggling between those two groups.
    That is all.
    Please return to your mindless denials and ruthless spinning out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    See, that wasn't hard. Took me about 30 seconds. If "every single Op" has coordination in it, then why has it been (apparently) so difficult for anyone to post this sort of detail?
    I'm not going to say every op has had coordination. Hell I haven't seen much (if any) coordination recently. The only time I really raised my eyebrows on the timing was within the first 2 weeks following arty drop. However, as you stated it is very easy to provide proof like this. I will keep this in mind for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    That is absolutely insane..... even ignoring the Doc Jay to start, after that, Doc attacks, wow
    They like building us villages.

1)
    FP has my blanket permission to post anything I have ever PM'd him. Just please try to avoid the urge to add key words into my statements, as you've done before.
    Intreesting... when have I ever altered quotes of yourself or anyone else? ... or is this just something else your making up? Seriously, I followed the link, all I saw was a post of mine attempting to explain why something you were asking was not permissible AND offering you a way to work around that limitation.

Also, regarding the analysis... might I ask for examples of bias? I request feedback on each, but generally I only see comments like the below or discussion related to the reports topic

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Interesting and informative as always. Thanks for the hard work.
    Granted, they are a lot of work but rarely generate much rep, but even the rep comments seem to be along the same line.
    Last edited by FlyingPumpkin; 02-16-2014 at 10:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Intreesting... when have I ever altered quotes of yourself or anyone else? ... or is this just something else your making up? Seriously, I followed the link, all I saw was a post of mine attempting to explain why something you were asking was not permissible AND offering you a way to work around that limitation.
    I already detailed that particular misinterpretation of yours. You simply never chose to respond, and defend your choice in ignoring all of the posts you skipped over. Was sort of obvious why you didn't though, as they so blatantly destroyed your argument.

Also, regarding the analysis... might I ask for examples of bias? I request feedback on each, but generally I only see comments like the below or discussion related to the reports topic

Interesting and informative as always. Thanks for the hard work.
    Granted, they are a lot of work but rarely generate much rep, but even the rep comments seem to be along the same line.
    Well, seeing as how your bias this round is slanted towards the majority represented here, it wouldn't be a surprise that the majority of the rep you receive for them is positive.

An example of your bias would be, as linked and discussed previously:

Here are the assumptions going in.
    1) The Hospital crew is forced by proximity to attack primarily TD and NVF
    2) NVF is attacking the Hospital crew and SIO
    3) That TD is attacking the Hospital crew and SIO
    4) That SIO is dealing inter quad issues (meaning that the other quads have control of their quads)
    Your first three assumptions basically state that each of the three major contenders are attacking their two adjacent quads. However, when it comes to the Hospital group, you felt the need to already start explaining reasons for their actions... even using the word "forced", as if you've already started defending their choice of action.

As for the LJ's opinion... it's funny you would choose to quote him on the matter. Let me provide another couple quotes from the same thread where these biased assumptions of your were posted. You may recognize that last one there, since you coincidentally chose a quote from him, yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Sensitive is not the right word. Perceptive is more accurate. It seems to me that if you can't even contain your bias in the analysis prep then we can already figure what is to come when you've finished the analysis. I often give you credit for you work and for the numbers part of it, but where my criticism comes is with the language you attach to it. Might as well be Kurtz doing another analysis.
    FP, I always like it when you do these but I want to be clear. I can usually see your added bias when you do these things. Just simply say this " I am on the hospital crew. I am trying to be as neutral as I can be." We all know that the whole I am neutral thing is not true and your only kidding yourself.
    Oh, btw.... weren't you excited to post transcripts of where I lied to you privately regarding my role? Or did my granting you the necessary permission put a damper on that idea?
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Gressor... in reading your posts, I don't see what your claiming. To help clarify this, in your post, I read 3 points you seem to make. If there are others, please, clearly state it and I will be happy to address it.

Your first claim that I never responded to you... if you check the link below, you will find the response.
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2676781

Now, I have to admit, this seems an odd point to make, given that I did respond, but also given that you have frequently not responded to questions I have asked you in the past.

If you fell you had a pressing point that was not addressed, well, that is a different matter and please let me know, I will still attempt to address it, though, I would ask that you return the favor in the future given by answering questions yourself.

Your second claim that I was biased in analysis and in extension this round... well, to be blunt, I am confused. You see, you claimed that people don't believe in the conclusions of my analysis... yet, the only quotes you provided were from before an analysis... if I recall correctly, the quote from Jimmy was before the very analysis that I quoted... meaning he read it and found some degree of value in it. Does this not on it's own disprove your claim?

Additionally, the quote of mine was in a post calling on feedback to help clear up any misconceptions I might have had from reading the forums. Some took the opportunity to respond or PM me information, including those from your own alliance.

Also, I note you have changed your tone from claiming that I am biased in favor to SW to a claim that I am pro "slanted towards the majority represented here". Was this in an attempt to start changing your claim after rereading posts? This is also odd as TD seems to be well represented here, more so then NVF.

Lastly, you seem to be requesting that I post PM's of where you relayed information to me that you publicly denied. First, the issue I was looking to address regarding your roll in leadership and your denial of leadership responsibilities... well you already admitted you were or are still an OC when others here called you out on it. I see the issue as resolved and don't see the need to address this further.
    Last edited by FlyingPumpkin; 02-17-2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Correcting a few typos I could actually see... will always appologize for those I don't.
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Your first claim that I never responded to you... if you check the link below, you will find the response.
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2676781
    All I see is this:
    I see no reference of the term "or" any where in the list of things you requests.
    And yet.... this post was among several that were made PRIOR to your post. Please feel free to notice the bolded word there. But you have ignored it several times now, so it won't shock me.

I simply find the claims hard to believe, when the accusers have yet to even present the name of the account that was being attacker, or the names of the alleged attackers involved. If you're not posting BR's, which we both know you'll likely never receive permission to do, why is there such an apparent hesitation to reveal the names of the attackers?
    The fact is that you selectively chose which posts to quote, and which to ignore, to suit your flimsy defense.

Your second claim that I was biased in analysis and in extension this round... well, to be blunt, I am confused. You see, you claimed that people don't believe in the conclusions of my analysis... yet, the only quotes you provided were from before an analysis... if I recall correctly, the quote from Jimmy was before the very analysis that I quoted... meaning he read it and found some degree of value in it. Does this not on it's own disprove your claim?
    You're choosing to ignore key words again. What is so confusing about "but"? He "always likes it"..... but...

FP, I always like it when you do these but I want to be clear. I can usually see your added bias when you do these things. Just simply say this " I am on the hospital crew. I am trying to be as neutral as I can be." We all know that the whole I am neutral thing is not true and your only kidding yourself.
    Someone can still enjoy reading something, while recognizing it's bias. I simply thought you were trying to accomplish more than entertainment, and actually strived for non-bias as you've so often claimed.

Lastly, you seem to be requesting that I post PM's of where you relayed information to me that you publicly denied.
    This one is easy.
    You called me a liar, stating I made private statements to you that were contrary to my posts here.

Back up your claim. You can post anything I've ever sent you privately. I have no doubt you'll dodge this one, too.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

You can post anything I've ever sent you privately.
    /me waits for **** pics...
    US1- ???

Just for completness, moved Gressors discussion on claims to the following thread.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2680123
    ...I ethos'd it...