Thread: Metal Mania Mafia

That's actually a damn good catch YeonAh

unvote
    vote:
    Valy
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

So, my next train of thoughts...
    2 separate sections really - KP results, and then a different take on a scum analysis (a little more substance than Flossie's standard... sorry )

KP Results

I had read the KP (reminded me of a few rounds ago when I was the reporter, died night 1, and then there were really long KP's with hidden results in them afterwards). And then I read Flossie's and FTP's interpretations, and then saw that the OP had been updated, so that was good enough for me (to start the day). But now I have re-read things, and missed this:

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I am inserting my notes in plum into the body of the quote
    The Guardian's toy tonight let his vote count twice
    Edited to enlarge plum print
    First of all, curse you Flossie for 2 things... what's "plum"? There are guys here... plum is a fruit, not a colour (it's called "purple"). And second, I counted on your "Edited to enlarge plum print", and thus missed the "Guardian's toy tonight let his vote count twice". (I had also missed that when I read the KP, so I went back and read it again, and it's definitely there):
    Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    As the the people of Ironheade gathered, they were unsure about who to send up to the block. On one hand it was Julius Casaer, the other was mbstokem. Before they could flip the coin to decide ones fate, the Guardian of Metal appeared at the top of the hill. Listen forth and behold the power of the Mouth of Metal!
    I had assumed his "Mouth of Metal" was the reason for the "hidden" KP information, and the Mouth caused all information to be jumbled up into a song. But you seem to be correct, as per the wording in bold quoted above. It appears that the Guardian of Metal spoke before the coin could be flipped, implying that his "collector" item decided the lynch. Or maybe it did both, double-vote and jumble the KP info (though that seems odd... but then again, we found out JC was both the listed Governor, but also an unlisted role-blocker... so who knows).

Now, there are a number of other possibilities.

Maybe there's a mayor or town drunk that affected the vote. I believe most hosts would say that's not a coin toss that was required, but instead votes would be 3-2, or 2-1-1-1-1-1. But it's open to interpretation, I guess, and bw may have determined that it's a night-role, so votes were cast, the tie was there, and then a mayor's (or town drunk's) special changed it (and thus the Guardian of Metal's Mouth of Metal just jumbled info).

Alternatively, maybe the Mouth of Metal just jumbled information before the coin toss happened, and then the coin toss did actually determine JC was to be lynched.

Or maybe the Mouth of Metal is a double-vote (or something similar), but there's some other reason why the results were hidden in song lyrics (maybe Ormagöden?... maybe that's how bw intended all KP's to be written for the Metal-themed round, but just didn't do it on KP-1)?

Next, JC's lynch revealed he was the Governor, as well as a role-blocker (and not just by people's interpretation, it's been updated by bw in the OP). That's still baffling me. Are there extra, hidden roles?

Then the Ophelia/FTP paragraph is a bit confusing again. Flossie thinks it might reference the previous night. FTP says Ophelia RB'ed him. *Just had an idea*. bw gave the song reference, so I'm now looking up the actual lyrics. The KP is the exact song lyrics, with the following lines added. I have extracted the "extra" lines from the KP, and here they are:
    Julius Casaer was lynched
    and was Eddie Riggs
    who was also the town role blocker

FTP was role blocked
    by Ophelia

FTP was role blocked
    by another person

Bunyip was killed
    but his role was covered up
    That makes it really easy. FTP's answers are basically saying this (the only exception is that this quote shows "FTP was role blocked by other person", and FTP says "mafia role-blocked me". And as I said after the 1st KP, there's only one role-blocker listed in the KP, and that's a mafia member (though JC's death seems to add a bit of confusion to that logic). But I'd still agree with FTP, that it's likely a mafia the RB'ed him as the "other person".

And then of course, as it has been stated, there is now a janitor in play, who covered up Buny's role. So that either means mafia wanted to keep the role hidden night-1 (though I can't seem to figure out any reason that would make sense), or else it's a newer player who's the godfather, and said "kill Burn", which bw would have to interpret as the godfather going for the kill himself (if a specific mafia member wasn't sent). And it wouldn't technically have to be a newer member, but in rounds where I've hosted, I've seen a few newer members send in kills like that (not realizing they can send someone)... it could also just be a lazy veteran.

So if the round has 3 mafia, they are *probably* the godfather, RB'er, and janitor. It's possible there's no actual godfather role (and just someone else is assigned to send in the kill), which would mean there's another role out there, but I'd say that's unlikely.

The other mafia roles available are mafia-doctor, or mafia-bodyguard. Neither is useful, unless there are Serial Killer or Vigilante roles out there. And while that might be possible (night-1 could have been one of those, while mafia were RB'ed... night-2 could either have this other killer RB'ed or inactive)... I feel at this point, that's unlikely but possible.

And then that would also make it difficult to believe there were 4 mafia... since there is no "mafia goon" role listed, and neither the doctor nor bodyguard seem to make sense, until/unless we see 2 night kills. But again, it's possible (at which point, we're getting in a troubled situation, with 3 dead - 2 confirmed town, and Bunyip definitely not mafia because the Janitor killed him).

Scum Analysis

So unlike Flossie's typical scum analysis, which is based on entire facts, such as letters/numbers in people's names, meanings of their names, etc... and is always very accurate... I'm instead going to point out why everyone left alive in this round is potentially scummy, including myself! This is pretty typical, of any mafia round, that you can come up with a reason to point at anyone. But maybe it'll get some thoughts out there, that others can build off, and we can try to weasel out the weasels.

FTP - while he does seem to be cleared, by being RB'ed (presumably by mafia) last night, meaning he's not likely the mafia godfather, roleblocker, or janitor... there's still always other options. Maybe there are 4 mafia, and he is the doctor or bodyguard, and they intentionally RB'ed him, to get him officially in the clear (RB'ed by mafia means he's not mafia!) and he can run the whole round safely. A risky move, but potentially a smart one.

Sirveri - random, dramatic for fun, which is his typical way of hiding who he is... also sealed the lynch on JC last night, at the time, even though it was only the 2nd vote... possibly protecting one of his other fellow mafias who already had 1 vote? Also, see potential if Sirv/Rok are both mafia below.

Rokchick - no votes cast on first two nights, maybe not wanting to be seen as helping lynch a Townie night-2? Somewhat inactive (only 1-2 posts/day), not wanting to slip up? And a quick jump on Sirv today... agreeing with FoS on me, but voting Sirv... hoping to be seen as lynch-leading on Sirv if he gets lynched and revealed as mafia, so that would "clear" Rok?

???? - as someone already pointed out, ???? is being very unusually quiet. Add to that a late, useless vote last night, maybe to not be the "3rd vote, bandwagon" to lynch a townie, and have an immediate finger pointed the next morning?

YeonAh - somewhat inactive (or at least appearing to be)... also, deflecting onto the other RB'ed person from night-1, trying to hide any suspicion. [I'm going to post more about this in the next post, since YeonAh has posted since I started writing this].

vultura - very inactive, which is actually quite typical of vult. Seems he sometimes forgets about mafia rounds, or else gets busy too often? So while our mafia do seem to be active, thus not likely vultura, inactives have caused too many problems lately to overlook them... plus, he could have been sent for a kill while being inactive.

Trotter - very inactive as well... which sometimes dose happen for him in short spurts, but when he is around he's always very active. Same argument as vult above... don't overlook the inactives.

jason_kroeker - I agree, blaming JC for a bandwagon on mb last night, and then bandwagoning myself on JC doesn't look good. But I explained my reasoning for doing that as much as I could.

mbstokem - if FTP is innocent, his arguments with him look bad. Also, his insistence on voting for me yesterday for "a reason" but not saying the reason is quite scummy. His narrow-mindedness is somewhat typical of him, but also indicative of potential grudge-bearer (or maybe mafia trying to get rid of threats during the day, as well as using night kills).

Flossie Schmumpus - FoS on FTP yesterday, for an outside reason that turned out invalid, then saying she wanted to go look into JC and Bacon for similar reasons... just seems odd to me. Also, hasn't done scum analysis yet, which is because she doesn't want to lie when she typically points herself out as innocent.

valynor - inactive, and thus possibly dangerous for sliding through if we ignore, since we focus on active people and slip-ups in wordings... historically anyway. Also, RB'ed night 1, and no janitor kill, so maybe the other kill wasn't from mafia, and Valy is actually the janitor.

As I said... reasons for anyone. Next post coming up shortly, regarding the few that have happened since my previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by YeonAh View Post
    Sorry for the inactivity guys, especially since I was one of the ones labeling it as a problem last round. Yesterday was a bad day. But I'm back in full force today, and have this possibility for you all to consider/discuss.

Vote: Valynor
    Reason: Following below

There were two roleblocks the first night, myself and Valynor. It was pretty well hinted in the KP that Valynor was blocked by the Guardian of Metal, and by process of elimination I'm guessing I was blocked by mafia. Also we know that Burn's role was revealed, making us think that the Janitor wasn't in play. But there were signs of hairspray with his death.

And today, it became obvious there IS a Janitor in play.

Here's what I think: Valynor is the Janitor. They were roleblocked the first night which didn't stop the kill from going through, but DID stop the janitor's ability to hide what the victim's role was (as shown with the mention of hairspray in the KP).
    As I was working through KP's, particularly RB's and kills, I was starting to come to a similar conclusion. I would have posted more about it in my last post, except that as I was flipping back and forth between pages to grab quotes, I saw you posting this. So instead of saying it in that post, I thought I'd reference yours here in a new post, and add a few thoughts to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    hmm.. Actually it might be just that it's late and I'm tired, but that makes sense to me. Anyone else see any holes in it?
    It does make sense. I found a potential hole... though it seems unlikely.

There's a small possibility YeonAh could be the Janitor. However, that would require night-1 events to be different than we've assumed so far. It would mean YeonAh was RB'ed by JC (town role-blocker), not by mafia (KP doesn't actually give any indication). And it would also mean the mafia RB'er didn't use his role night-1... either forgot, or chose not to. Then the hairspray reference may just have been hinting that there was a janitor in play, but that this kill wasn't performed by him (or maybe it was, and YeonAh being RB'ed prevented him from hiding his victim's identity, exactly as he stated).

But it's more likely that YeonAh is correct. It would explain the hair spray reference better, if RB'ing Valy prevented the janitor from hiding the victim's role. And so...

Reason: likely the Janitor

... and if Valy turns up innocent, I'll lynch-lead on YeonAh tomorrow for the reasons stated above, unless we get more useful info in the next KP... but of course, this means that mafia might kill me tonight, either to prevent me from continuing to point at YeohAh tomorrow, or to try to frame YeonAh tomorrow... catch-22!

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    mbstokem - if FTP is innocent, his arguments with him look bad. Also, his insistence on voting for me yesterday for "a reason" but not saying the reason is quite scummy. His narrow-mindedness is somewhat typical of him, but also indicative of potential grudge-bearer (or maybe mafia trying to get rid of threats during the day, as well as using night kills).
    How does it look bad? Town argue all the time, hell I didn't even counter accuse him of being mafia because I don't think he is, I think he's just a misguided town. Y'all are looking to much into me saying I have my reasons. Why would I blatantly put it out there that I'm the grudge-bearer like that, I'm almost offended that y'all think I'm that bad.

As I was working through KP's, particularly RB's and kills, I was starting to come to a similar conclusion. I would have posted more about it in my last post, except that as I was flipping back and forth between pages to grab quotes, I saw you posting this. So instead of saying it in that post, I thought I'd reference yours here in a new post, and add a few thoughts to it.

It does make sense. I found a potential hole... though it seems unlikely.

There's a small possibility YeonAh could be the Janitor. However, that would require night-1 events to be different than we've assumed so far. It would mean YeonAh was RB'ed by JC (town role-blocker), not by mafia (KP doesn't actually give any indication). And it would also mean the mafia RB'er didn't use his role night-1... either forgot, or chose not to. Then the hairspray reference may just have been hinting that there was a janitor in play, but that this kill wasn't performed by him (or maybe it was, and YeonAh being RB'ed prevented him from hiding his victim's identity, exactly as he stated).

But it's more likely that YeonAh is correct. It would explain the hair spray reference better, if RB'ing Valy prevented the janitor from hiding the victim's role. And so...

Reason: likely the Janitor

... and if Valy turns up innocent, I'll lynch-lead on YeonAh tomorrow for the reasons stated above, unless we get more useful info in the next KP... but of course, this means that mafia might kill me tonight, either to prevent me from continuing to point at YeohAh tomorrow, or to try to frame YeonAh tomorrow... catch-22!

If Valy turns out innocent then feel free to lynch me, because I'd be useless to the cause. But I'm pretty sure my hunch will pay off.

I was wondering if anyone would try to pin me as mafia considering I was the other roleblock. There's really nothing I can say to that other than 1: I'm town, though not a spectacular role so joke's on mafia for blocking me, and 2: If I was really mafia, it would have been a stupid move to point out something that could incriminate me.
    us3-r7: yeonah

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    fix
    You keep using that word.

I am not thinking it means what you think it means.

How does it look bad? Town argue all the time, hell I didn't even counter accuse him of being mafia because I don't think he is, I think he's just a misguided town. Y'all are looking to much into me saying I have my reasons. Why would I blatantly put it out there that I'm the grudge-bearer like that, I'm almost offended that y'all think I'm that bad.
    You have to admit, not all the reasons I gave there are all that great. It's not like each of them would convince a jury. Just sometimes enough suggestions to start pointing towards almost anyone (to follow-up, and later confirm whether people think they are guilty or innocent).

If Valy turns out innocent then feel free to lynch me, because I'd be useless to the cause. But I'm pretty sure my hunch will pay off.

I was wondering if anyone would try to pin me as mafia considering I was the other roleblock. There's really nothing I can say to that other than 1: I'm town, though not a spectacular role so joke's on mafia for blocking me, and 2: If I was really mafia, it would have been a stupid move to point out something that could incriminate me.
    I fully expect we'll find Valy to be the janitor, just as you do. But alternatively, you may be using reverse psychology, so that you are able to make the argument about a "stupid move if you were mafia" to prove you're not mafia. Anything's possible, right? We'll see what the KP brings, I guess.

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Hmmm. I have always thought the killing portion of a mafia role to be blockable as well, but then again why wouldn't the mafia use the janitor as much as possible? Perhaps they did. The only thing that makes me nervous right now is the rapid bandwagon. Valy's inactivity is likely due to his absence, not an attempt to deceive. Still... inactivity is always dangerous to the town.

I have 8 hours of work today and won't get back until shortly before KP. I'll see if I can use my tablet and post on my break(s), but I don't think you'll get much help from me until tonight.
    Last edited by FTP; 02-14-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Forgot I never voted mbstokem yet today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Hmmm. I have always thought the killing portion of a mafia role to be blockable as well, but then again why wouldn't the mafia use the janitor as much as possible? Perhaps they did. The only thing that makes me nervous right now is the rapid bandwagon.
    It really is up to the host. I believe most people who host here would have a RB on the godfather *not* stop the kill (if a different member was sent). But some people would let that stop the kill.

Maybe bw is taking it as a RB on godfather would stop the kill, and a RB on the janitor just prevents his own special from being effective.

As for the bandwagon, I think it's because it's the first bit of semi-concrete evidence we have yet this round.

Vote: Vaylnor

There isn't much to go on, but Vaylnor being the Janitor does make a bit of sense, but i do agree with jason, it's the best we have.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

In order to use the Janitor skill, janitor must be sent for the kill.

If Valy was sent for the kill, and he was role blocked, there would have been no kill for that night.

So why is everyone thinking that he's the janitor?

Unvote: Jason Kroeker

Also, with that amount of pile on, one of those people is probably mafia and Valy is probably NOT mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post

If Valy was sent for the kill, and he was role blocked, there would have been no kill for that night.

Unvote: Jason Kroeker

Also, with that amount of pile on, one of those people is probably mafia and Valy is probably NOT mafia.
    Yeah, this was my thoughts too. I mean maybe bw is interpreting the role differently but that is not typically how it works.

This is why I think he's the janitor:
    It really is up to the host. I believe most people who host here would have a RB on the godfather *not* stop the kill (if a different member was sent). But some people would let that stop the kill.

Maybe bw is taking it as a RB on godfather would stop the kill, and a RB on the janitor just prevents his own special from being effective.
    It's open to interpretation, depending on the host. I would disagree with that interpretation, if I were the host. But I'm not.

Are we able to get clarification from bw if a janitor kill would go through if roleblocked? Or are questions not allowed /o\

I think this is the first round I've played with the janitor role, so didn't even consider the possibility of the kill not going through. It'll be a bummer if this was a false lead though, cause then we'd be down two towns (Valy, plus myself since I doubt I'd last long if it turns out Valy is town.)

fix

I ******* hate this tablet. I wrote a good post and it didn't go through. In short, with a bandwagon like this, it makes sense to look at those who were quick to follow first if Valy is just an inactive town. A bw like this is almost mafia-condoned for sure.

And back to work...
    Now go on you, shoo!

Vote: vultura
    Reason: Idle I don't feel like hunting leads right now.

Are we able to get clarification from bw if a janitor kill would go through if roleblocked? Or are questions not allowed /o\

I think this is the first round I've played with the janitor role, so didn't even consider the possibility of the kill not going through. It'll be a bummer if this was a false lead though, cause then we'd be down two towns (Valy, plus myself since I doubt I'd last long if it turns out Valy is town.)
    I would also like to ask for clarification if we are allowed.

On my phone so ill make this quick. If the person sent for the kill is role blocked, the kill does not go through. If the godfather gets role blocked, nothing happens unless he is sent for the kill himself. Any secret/hidden roles the godfather has will also be stopped if he is role blocked. however.

On my phone so ill make this quick. If the person sent for the kill is role blocked, the kill does not go through. If the godfather gets role blocked, nothing happens unless he is sent for the kill himself. Any secret/hidden roles the godfather has will also be stopped if he is role blocked. however.
    Unvote valynor
    For now, if its possible valynor isn't the janitor.

EDIT: (Just realised i mistook Vulture and Valynor)
    Last edited by ????; 02-15-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

unvote: valynor

Bw confirmed that yeon's theory is incorrect. This is my last break so I'll make an informed decision when I get home.
    Now go on you, shoo!

Ah darn, thought that was gonna go somewhere.

unvote: valynor

So...did the mafia forget they have a janitor the first night? Or did they not send him on purpose? Or DID they send him, and for some reason the kill was blocked and the kill that did go through was from an indie?

Need to reread everything again...and wondering if those who bandwagoned immediately were misguided townies or mafia.

fix

Vote: Vultura

No leads to go on and need a placeholder. I'll check in from my phone before kill post.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

WTH is a token, I had to type this 3 times...

It was a very fast train embarkation. But Yeonah is right, why not send the janitor first night? And where is valy and why no comments....

I'll stick with the valy vote for now because every one jumping off is just as suspicious. By Sirv, I still don't trust you. Your loose unit attacks are looking more subdued than usual.

I have had a busy week, but it's the weekend now. With now springsteen concert to distract me either....
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Although obviously something is causing the typos.... I didn't think I'd had that much wine last night either.

Vultura is barely active like always, but that doesn't make him mafia. This happens nearly every round where we lynch him for being so quiet and he ends up being town. I don't think we even need to pick on the quiet one right now. We have good leads. Jason, mbstokem, and ???? are my top three right now. I'll expand momentarily.
    Last edited by FTP; 02-15-2014 at 02:55 AM.
    Now go on you, shoo!

Well ???? jumping on a Sirv lead, makes me suspicious, but I'll be interested to hear anything else you have.

FTP, I am interested to read your 'expand'. But I'm also interested to hear why Sirv is not on your list?

For now, I am actually going to leave my vote on Valy. Bw has discredited the option that only the janitor's masking ability would be rb'ed. And I want to believe that the kill on Burn might have been SK or vig which could leave either Valy or Yeon as the mafia who was sent for the kill (for it to be Yeon, he would have been rb'ed by JC night-1). But I am pretty sure the kp made mention of mafia in that kill (or at least hinted at it). So I do not know what to think.

Current Vote Count:
    Valynor: 3 (Rokchick, mbstokem, jason)
    Vultura: 2 (sirveri, ????)

There were a bunch of unvotes so tell me if I missed anyones vote.

Tick Chopper - Doviculus' unruly chopper riders are impractical during most battle conditions, but are able to isolate a target for death each night.
    Riding his Chopper searching for something to burn, The Burninator smelled the scent of hair spray in the area. He turned the corner and wasn't seen until the next morning. His body was found burnt to a crisp; the mafia must have used a can of hair spray as a torch against him...
    The Burninator was killed and was The Fire Baron]
    Is the reference to choppers in both the Serial Killer's description and the KP kill a hint towards the SK? Pulling at straws here, but possible.

If the SK is indeed in play, it is entirely possible Valy IS the Janitor. What do you guys think? But if the choppers had something to do with the SK, then I still don't know about the hair spray reference unless it was just to throw us off.

Waiting to hear FTP's expansion before placing another vote.
    Last edited by YeonAh; 02-15-2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Typos, fix the typos!

fix

Is the reference to choppers in both the Serial Killer's description and the KP kill a hint towards the SK? Pulling at straws here, but possible.

If the SK is indeed in play, it is entirely possible Valy IS the Janitor. What do you guys think? But if the choppers had something to do with the SK, then I still don't know about the hair spray reference unless it was just to throw us off.

Waiting to hear FTP's expansion before placing another vote.
    No, the Fire Baron rides a motorcycle.
    (since some people haven't played the game that could be confusing)

Alright, here it goes...

FoS: ????
    Reason: Has been just active enough to bandwagon and do little else. Had the opportunity to save JC the other night, but instead chose to cast a throwaway on Rokchick out of the blue.

FoS: Jason
    Reason: What I don't like is town almost always town reads Jason just because of how many words he can spout. He played off his hammer on JC as a mistake - as if a person as detail-oriented as him would miss something as simple as the fact that there was only ONE vote on mbstokem, who also happened to be a much better option for lynching just based on what we had observed that day. We've seen how Jason can still type essays even as mafia - he did it a couple rounds back. But I feel as though reading back on his posts this round that there really isn't that much substance, and that much of what he says is obvious or just repeating what someone else already said, but with more words.

Vote: mbstokem
    Reason: It is - what? - the third day now? And mbstokem has not offered ONE post that rests my uneasiness regarding how absolutely anti-town he has made himself seems since the game started. When I voted for him day 2 it was primarily to test his reaction, and he essentially followed the scum rule book line by line. His only defenses are "You guys are really bad at knowing whether I'm town or not" or "I have a reason, but can't tell you". Oh wonderful! If only the game worked like that.

Here's why I don't see Sirv, Flossie, or Yeon as too suspicious.

Sirv: Interestingly, the most normal and laid back Sirv has ever been in Mafia was not when he was town. Actually, Sirv even told me as host that he enjoys being vanilla town because he can be "balls to the wall", meaning he can be completely random and often unhelpful. In contrast, when Sirv was mafia during Valy's Star Wars round he was very calm, collected, and "helpful" to the town. It makes no sense to us, but that's how Sirveri is.

Flossie: Floss started spouting random, irrelevant, and incorrect facts and using those as her reason to fos me before switching and fosing Bacon and JC. What? But as weird as that is, I don't see how that could point to her being scum - just a confused woman.

YeonAh: YeonAh led us down the wrong path today, but I don't at all see that as scummy because at the time none of us knew whether what she was suggesting could be possible or not, so we went with the best lead we had. Actually, I think the fact that she at least tried to dig that deep and make such a good observation makes her one of the best town reads right now for me.
    Now go on you, shoo!

So who are you voting for then? The only real insight is ???? which I might agree with. But the others are all feelings and history. I also think your rationale on Sirv is wrong. He's not been as mad as usual, no outright accusations based on nothing. Surely that would point toward him being mob (or getting better drugs)?

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Reason: It is - what? - the third day now? And mbstokem has not offered ONE post that rests my uneasiness regarding how absolutely anti-town he has made himself seems since the game started. When I voted for him day 2 it was primarily to test his reaction, and he essentially followed the scum rule book line by line. His only defenses are "You guys are really bad at knowing whether I'm town or not" or "I have a reason, but can't tell you". Oh wonderful! If only the game worked like that.
    I agree with your points in varying amounts (not so confident you have the right reads on ???? and Sirv but not discounting them as possibilities), but the one I think might be the best bet would be mb. I haven't been playing with him as long as you guys so I don't know how he tends to act as town or mafia, but his responses to questions did seem a little...strange.

And to just make it clear I'm not bandwagoning without my own suspicions here, something else: he jumped straight on the bandwagon I mislead on Valy. Could just be a misguided townie like I was, but could also be mafia seeing a possible mislynch.

I have to leave so this will probably be my last post for the night, so gonna make sure I leave my vote.

fix

FTP, I did honestly miss the fact that there was only vote on mb. There was at least one FoS too though. But as I said, I am detail-oriented until about 4pm when I have my spreadsheets open at work, and a computer where I can open multiple tabs. But even so, I definitely did not hammer JC. You are really pushing that. I was the second vote on him. With his many people left, 3 or 4 is a bandwagon (or maybe hammer), but not 2.

I was trying to overlook ftp's comments and the scum-vibe I've been starting to get from him. But he is now acting very similar to the round when I was mafia with him a little while ago. He is latching on to a few people calling safe, and others likely scummy. He is not being subtle about any of it. And I have only seen this from him that one round. It's hard to describe, but it just really seems similar. He'll probably jus say he is scum-hunting, but I have never really seen him scum-hunt that way as town before.

Different thought now - Valy still is not around and will likely be replaced tomorrow by Rule 8. If he is mafia (still a possibility, but hair spray reference is confusing), we will be in trouble if he survives tonight and an active player takes his place. So for now, I still leave my vote.

OOPS you did vote.
    OK, I feel the need to change my vote, mostly based on the company I'm keeping there. I still don't really feel strongly about mb as his responses could just be him. But now I'm in the position that if no one else votes, we'll have a 3 way tie (I think). So, until something else comes up

FoS: Sirv, ????
    Unvote:
    Vote:
    mbstokem

A 3 way tie is not a bad idea, because if the random does determine a mafia, we will see who didn't vote for them. But Rok, you have put it up to 3 votes on mb, now adding to FTP and Yeon.

*really getting sleepy, but it is the weekend and I want to see how it goes tonight*

Current Vote Count:
    Valynor: 2 (mbstokem, jason)
    Vultura: 2 (sirveri, ????)
    mbstokem: 3 (FTP, YeonAh, Rokchick)

cut-off in 5 minutes

KP-3

The sun was setting and the members of Ironheade weren't sure who was systematically killing them off. One they were sure of was that mbstokem was guilty of something. Upon examining his hanging corpse, they all realized what a mistake they had made.

mbstokem was lynched and was Kage the Cannoneer

Walking through the town, Jason_kroeker couldn't help but notice he was being followed. So he quickly ran back to his house. Reaching to lock his door, he noticed that the lock was switched to the outside while he was out. He was locked in his house for the night.

jason_kroeker was role blocked

Out strolling through the field, Flossie stopped to admire the demon thorn flowers. It was, unfortunately, the last time anyone saw her alive. When morning came about, her body was found lying in the demon thorns almost unrecognizable.

Flossie Schmumpus was killed and was an unknown role

Edit:
    Vultura is now being replaced by The Burninator
    Last edited by bw87; 02-15-2014 at 04:38 AM.

[haunt]dumb town is dumb[/haunt]

Vote: Rokchick
    Reason: Hunch

Vote: Rokchick
    Reason: Hunch
    Hunch, or is it that I see through you?

It's you or ????. Or more likely both.

Where's trotter? If he's stalking he's mob. Otherwise I don't think I've ever seen him so quiet and well behaved.