Thread: The Travies 2013

Ex Crew Members Farmhand

Default The Travies 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Roll out the red carpets and put on your finest; it's that time of year again! The Travies are back!

Every year we have our ups and downs. The sadness as we see people go and the joy as we welcome new members, finding out our dual is a spy and killing a couple hundred cats in an attack on a low pop village. I want to thank you all for staying active over the past year, sticking with us through the hard times, and making this community so amazing! Now it is time to celebrate the highlights of 2013.

Later in this post you will find a list of the awards categories, with a short description of the award and who is eligible.

This year we're going retro with our voting method. All votes will be private messaged to me (Bella). Please make the subject of the PM: "Travies 2013 Votes" In the post below this one, I will include the exact form I want you to use when sending me your votes. All you will have to do is copy the form into a new private message and fill it in!

Click here to start a new private message to FA Belladonna.

Of course, there are some rules to keep in mind:

• You may only vote once! Once you vote, changes can not be made to your votes.
    • Votes will only be accepted from members registered on, or before, January 1, 2014. Members registered after that date are ineligible to vote.
    • Campaigning for votes is not allowed. If you campaign for votes you may be banned. You may, however, put the Travies logo in your signature with a link to this announcement, as long as you are not requesting votes.
    • When voting, please enter the exact username of the person you are voting for. For example, if you are voting for Belladonna you must write Belladonna. Bella, or any other nickname, is not allowed.
    • You do not need to vote for every category - you can vote for as few or as many as you like.
    • Any avatars or signatures that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Voting will close two weeks from today, on March 2nd, 2014.
    Please make sure all of your votes are in before that date!

Below are the awards categories with a description of the award and a list of who is eligible.

Member Awards:
    Only members with green or teal names (Architect, Playwright, Ambassador) are eligible for the member awards. Note: The "Favorite Avatar" and "Favorite Signature" signature awards are exempt from this rule. Any member of the forums, regardless of their name color, is eligible for those two awards.

User of the Year
    -Overall best member of the forums this year.

Class Clown
    -Most positively entertaining member of the forums.

Dinner Guest
    -Member you would most like to meet in real life.

Helping Hand
    -Member who helps answer the most questions about Travian and answers the questions correctly.

Guru Gamer
    -Member that participates the most in RPGs.

Neatest Newbie
    -Favorite member that joined in 2013. Note: Only members that have a join date within 2013 are eligible for this award.

Favourite Foreigner
    -Favourite member that does not live in the United States.

Propaganda Master
    -Member who spins the most propaganda in any of the embassy sections of the forums.

Kind Hearted
    -Nicest member of the forums.

Prolific Professor
    -Member that has contributed the best ideas in the Ideas section.

Favorite Avatar
    -Member that has had your favorite avatar throughout 2013. Note: Any member, whether they are a regular member or a crew member, is eligible for this award. The avatar must follow the forum rules! Any avatars that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Favorite Signature
    -Member that has had your favorite signature throughout 2013. Note: Any member, whether they are a regular member or a crew member, is eligible for this award. The signature must follow the forum rules! Any signatures that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Crew Awards:
    Only members with red, pink, blue, orange, or grey names are eligible for the crew awards. Note: Forum members that are now retired, but were a part of crew in 2013 are also eligible for the crew awards.

Most Funny Crew Member
    -Funniest forum or in-game crew member.

Most Helpful Crew Member
    -Forum or in-game crew member that is the most helpful.

Once again, voting will close on March 2nd, 2014. Please PM your votes to FA Belladonna before then! Also, please use the exact form in the following post when sending in your votes! Thanks!

You may discuss The Travies 2013 in this thread.

Ex Crew Members Farmhand

Here is the form to use to submit your votes. Votes must be private messaged to me (Bella). All names entered must be the complete username, no nicknames! Again, all of the awards categories are optional - you don't have to vote for all of them.

Please make the subject of the PM: "Travies Votes 2013"

Form:

MEMBER AWARDS

User of the Year:

Class Clown:

Dinner Guest:

Helping Hand:

Guru Gamer:

Neatest Newbie:

Favourite Foreigner:

Propaganda Master:

Kind Hearted:

Prolific Professor:

Favorite Avatar:

Favorite Signature:

CREW AWARDS

Most Funny Crew Member:

Most Helpful Crew Member:

NOTE: I (Bella) will be the only person to see your name with your votes

Thank you so much for your time spent voting! I hope we all have another great year on the forums!