Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Fat-Nvt Empire strikes back

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    WTF!!!! Insulting people's families? Try to show a little class and edit that out. Wow.....
    Indeed, that's pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Indeed, that's pretty low.

And here I was thinking, just the other day, that the atmosphere in the forum was improving significantly, with fewer jabs at people's families and personal issues, and the majority of the smack talk being related to in game actions, tactics and performance.

I hope this was just a temporary lapse, because it was actually starting to get almost pleasant around here.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Come on now... with as much **** waving that goes on here, a your mom joke is hardly the most offensive or personal thing anyone has put out there attack-wise. I frequently see more muddled attacks of substance than this.

I somewhat agree with Meherrin though, it seemed to be getting better, so lets try and not devolve any further.
    Last edited by b4dm0therf; 05-28-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Come on now... with as much **** waving that goes on here, a your mom joke is hardly the most offensive or personal thing anyone has put out there attack-wise. I frequently see more muddled attacks of substance than this.
    I remember someone throwing a very ill timed "your mom" joke at you not too long ago. I really don't care though but it does say something about Jimmy.

Which btw reminds me... Hey Jimmy, you think your Op got you any closer to winning or slowed care enough for your blob to gain any sort of momentum and get in a good run for it?
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    I remember someone throwing a very ill timed "your mom" joke at you not too long ago. I really don't care though but it does say something about Jimmy.

Which btw reminds me... Hey Jimmy, you think your Op got you any closer to winning or slowed care enough for your blob to gain any sort of momentum and get in a good run for it?
    You would think killing some of doc jays troops and his cap would have helped them. But he smashed down that Fat-Nap WW wall anyways. So it seems that one didn't do a whole lot for them...

17k rams was impressive.... nice hammer doc jay

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
    17k rams was impressive.... nice hammer doc jay
    Nice defense Kimmie.
    Last edited by Vinit144; 05-28-2014 at 06:18 PM. Reason: should have been in blue

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Nice defense Kimmie.
    You show your true your class trying to kick someone when you think they are down... And here I was complimenting your teammate. Very classy of you.

If only I cared about your opinion....

You show your true your class trying to kick someone when you think they are down... And here I was complimenting your teammate. Very classy of you.

Don't know if it makes you feel any better or not. But I'm putting the onus completely on IOW for l undermining your WW. And letting it get smashed by very small hammers.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I will discuss this further after server ends

But he does not deserve to be badmouthed. . .
    which I will talk about and give reasons for after server ends.

and thanks for saying this, but i don't need to "feel better."

WW's get zeroed, it's to be expected.

I'll save the game wrap up talk til the game IS wrapped up
    Last edited by Kimmie; 05-28-2014 at 06:53 PM.

I will discuss this further after server ends

But he does not deserve to be badmouthed. . . which I will discuss after server ends.
    In other words you agree, but can't say so until after it stops mattering.

Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    In other words you agree, but can't say so until after it stops mattering.

Gotcha.
    um, nooooooooo, just the opposite. hence "he does NOT deserve to be badmouthed."

I'll assume you're still grieving the loss of your hammer and it is affecting your reading comprehension??

um, nooooooooo, just the opposite. hence "he does NOT deserve to be badmouthed."

I'll assume you're still grieving the loss of your hammer and it is affecting your reading comprehension??
    hahahaha...tell you what.
    If Kurtz was a boonie simmer, resource/rein/arty Hogg with one thing in mind only. He would be grieving his hammer right now.
    There is one reason IOW has never used that hammer of his...
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

My hammer got used for exactly what I intended it to be. To make people cry.

No grief here even in the slightest. That was the most fun I've had all round!

My hammer got used for exactly what I intended it to be. To make people cry.

No grief here even in the slightest. That was the most fun I've had all round!
    Except no one is crying....
    HEY!!! WTF are you doing looking down here? My post is up there idiot! ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by nips27 View Post
    You should be.

Splitting your D like that when you could have bounced our hammers on the WW instead was a horrendously inefficient use of troops. Especially when you factor in the fact that the fields and storage *still* got killed.

Hey are you back? what account are you on. Maybe we can make you cry --again--
    You'd be delighted to know that Jink is taking good care of your villages
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    And how it… at least spoiling Care's fun.
    I'll be here waiting.
    no need to wait any longer. I don't know if you were uninformed when you made this comment or just trying to spin like usual but I would say taking out the wheatfields on 10 different hospital group capitals would affect your wheat at the WWs.

You have been bragging about doing this all server so I guess it is only a valid tactic when you do it?

At this point in time your op was an amazingly dumb waste of hammers.
    No hammers were lost so none were wasted. The only damage to the hammers was from people defending with offense troops but we all know you guys are good at that. Those offense troops that died defending (catapults, infantry, and Calvary) would've been much more dangerous if there actually used against us in their true purpose. Also, didn't crazy just suicide his hammer because he lost wheat support in his capital?
    Last edited by diggs; 05-28-2014 at 07:30 PM.

You should be.

Splitting your D like that when you could have bounced our hammers on the WW instead was a horrendously inefficient use of troops. Especially when you factor in the fact that the fields and storage *still* got killed.
    Maybe, maybe not. Nice opinion, everyone has one as the saying goes.

So how does it feel to know that you simmed your hammer the entire server, just to make us cry, only to fail at said goal?

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I know, I know.. "No, what I MEANT when I SAID that, was...."

It's not about what you meant, it's about what you say.. We are not mind readers..

You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by diggs View Post
    No hammers were lost so none were wasted.
    I guess you missed some of the BR's. I certainly saw some hammers being lost.

Senator

So how does it feel to know that you simmed your hammer the entire server, just to make us cry, only to fail at said goal?
    First, that's ridiculous to say that the Doc account simmed. You yourself bore the brunt of their bloodthirsty nature, hence the whole "no account" thing.

Oh, which reminds me: If you don't have an account any more, what gives you the right to come on here and talk down to someone that made it through the whole round?
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Also, didn't crazy just suicide his hammer because he lost wheat support in his capital?
    Nope, was not a suicide he launched right on schedule according to plan set up long before your op started, as did Doc Jay. And accomplished exactly what he was supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    First, that's ridiculous to say that the Doc account simmed. You yourself bore the brunt of their bloodthirsty nature, hence the whole "no account" thing.
    Actually we didn't hit them. Maddy, Jinki and Storeythor seemed to have that under control. We had plenty to play with closer to use though. There are some rather large holes in that area of the SE due to us.... and we also seem to have a heck of a lot of villages on the "wrong" side of the border... some of which were of course only taken to poof troops.

I won't bother naming names, but there are plenty of DAP accounts that have deleted due to us and hence aren't around to watch FAT-NAP's idiocy during endgame.

Senator

Ahh, yes, apologies to nips: it's easy to lose track when there were so many victims

First, that's ridiculous to say that the Doc account simmed.
    EVERY account sims... its how you make your account grow larger/build things.... silly OM

You and OG can get all pissy, if you want, but I'm just using his words. You know, kind of like you all do with Kim, Jim, and anyone else for that matter that says ANYTHING negative about your group.

Please point out where I said he had a bad account or anything to that nature? As you said, he played a role in removing one of my accounts from this server. Maybe calm down and read more carefully next time?

Oh, which reminds me: If you don't have an account any more, what gives you the right to come on here and talk down to someone that made it through the whole round?
    Well last round I remember Erik not having an account and me staying the whole round... That work? At least this round, I didn't run my mouth, calling everyone out on the server, painting a target on the alliance I was leading, then jumping ship when I got what I asked for...

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Senator

EVERY account sims... its how you make your account grow larger/build things.... silly OM
    Yes, but to say they simmed their hammer the whole round (that was your direct quote, by the way) is the ridiculous part. Silly nips.

Yes, but to say they simmed their hammer the whole round (that was your direct quote, by the way) is the ridiculous part. Silly nips.
    So you are trying to say that they WEREN'T making(simming) troops all round?

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

So you are trying to say that they WEREN'T making(simming) troops all round?
    I'm not sure what you're even trying to say... Usually someone who's called a simmer is only growing their account and not attacking.
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    I'm not sure what you're even trying to say... Usually someone who's called a simmer is only growing their account and not attacking.
    Usually yes, but as Odi stated, I meant exactly what I said. Not my fault people are trying to spin it.

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

So...what account are you on Nipsy?
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Nips is awesome, but gotta go with Pap on this one. Normally when you call somebody a simmer, it is not a compliment. You are implying it is somebody who does not attack and is only growing their account. To call the Doc account a simmer would be a huge stretch. It would be no different than calling Putin a simmer (one of our guys). Yes, he "simmed" troops. But if you call him a simmer, you are implying he never attacks people. That would be a pretty unfair statement.

Simmer is more for eg, that Metallica guy!! I have never seen so many traps or crannies. What a simmer.....

Ask around and I'm sure you'll find out.

Nips is awesome, but gotta go with Pap on this one. Normally when you call somebody a simmer, it is not a compliment. You are implying it is somebody who does not attack and is only growing their account. To call the Doc account a simmer would be a huge stretch. It would be no different than calling Putin a simmer (one of our guys). Yes, he "simmed" troops. But if you call him a simmer, you are implying he never attacks people. That would be a pretty unfair statement.

Simmer is more for eg, that Metallica guy!! I have never seen so many traps or crannies. What a simmer.....
    And again where did I call him a SIMMER? OM already quote exactly what I said for you. Go back and take a look
    Last edited by nips27; 05-28-2014 at 08:22 PM.

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

I know. I agree with both sides (somehow). I just think its a word, but normally it has a bad "feeling" around it. Like if somebody called me a simmer on usx, I would have been pissed off, cause I attacked like crazy (and was attacked like crazy).

Just the stigma of the word, so not surprising they defended him. Lets use words like "Kurtz SPLATTED, now he is a feeder. Like Metallica"

no need to wait any longer. I don't know if you were uninformed when you made this comment or just trying to spin like usual but I would say taking out the wheatfields on 10 different hospital group capitals would affect your wheat at the WWs.

You have been bragging about doing this all server so I guess it is only a valid tactic when you do it?

No hammers were lost so none were wasted. The only damage to the hammers was from people defending with offense troops but we all know you guys are good at that. Those offense troops that died defending (catapults, infantry, and Calvary) would've been much more dangerous if there actually used against us in their true purpose. Also, didn't crazy just suicide his hammer because he lost wheat support in his capital?
    Og, I've seen you been commenting on other posts but not this one.
    Last edited by diggs; 05-28-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: removed Kurtz because he did respond to a fraction of the post.

I know. I agree with both sides (somehow). I just think its a word, but normally it has a bad "feeling" around it. Like if somebody called me a simmer on usx, I would have been pissed off, cause I attacked like crazy (and was attacked like crazy).

Just the stigma of the word, so not surprising they defended him. Lets use words like "Kurtz SPLATTED, now he is a feeder. Like Metallica"
    It USUALLY does. I agreed with Pap there also. Usually when the n word is used its bad too, but, as you know, thats not always the case. There are multiple words in English that are that way, like it or not.

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

And again where did I call him a SIMMER? OM already quote exactly what I said for you. Go back and take a look
    So you're going to take the Luis approach to posting now, ok

Well that taunt was directed at your dear team mate. But well, I suppose that requires a lot of brains to figure out.

Like I had said earlier.. We CARE!

Og, Kurtz, I've seen you been commenting on other posts but not this one.
    Then you obviously missed my post. Not good as far as your attention span goes given that you were obviously looking out for it.

So you're going to take the Luis approach to posting now, ok
    It's Odi's fault.

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters