Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fat-Nvt Empire strikes back

Default The Fat-Nvt Empire strikes back

There is a disturbance in the force.
    The Evil Fat-Nvt (tap/dat+nvf) Empire is getting ready to unload their most powerful weapon on the brave rebel Care alliance.

Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-23-2014 at 07:51 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

We're ready and waiting!

Resistance is futile, they will not be able to defeat our might.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Is all that is left to do is a ****** Rant video?

Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    Is all that is left to do is a ****** Rant video?

I hear they are coming for us...

But then we have been hearing this all server..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    There is a disturbance in the force.

I'm glad you Care so much about MMs to Nvf members to create an entire thread dedicated to one MM. Is the name calling really necessary? Seems rather juvenile to me.

Quote Originally Posted by diggs View Post
    I'm glad you Care so much about MMs to Nvf members to create an entire thread dedicated to one MM. Is the name calling really necessary? Seems rather juvenile to me.
    Name calling?

Clearly you have never been introduced to the concept of a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Name calling?

Clearly you have never been introduced to the concept of a joke.
    Is this where I get to reply to him with one of those "STFU and GTFO noob" memes? seems like the only obvious answer.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Is this where I get to reply to him with one of those "STFU and GTFO noob" memes? seems like the only obvious answer.
    Telling me to leave while throwing F bombs is counterproductive. It only encourages me to have a more active presence on the forum.

Every IGM that I have seen you write to alliance members and myself has been respectful and nice. Why do you feel it's necessary to be disrespectful and use profanity when your accomplices are watching?

Your mother probably told you a long time ago, if you need to lower your character to impress your "friends", they are not worthy of your fellowship.
    Last edited by diggs; 05-24-2014 at 04:09 PM.

It only encourages me to have a more active presence on the forum.
    You say that as if we wouldn't welcome more people here.... in our own trolly way.

... Og in game you are a nice guy...
    In game, I do my trolling with cats. In the forums...lets say I don't have access to cats.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-24-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I agree, OG is a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I agree, OG is a nice guy.
    From his IGMs to myself and others, I derived the same feeling that he was a decent guy and knew deep down he had better character than what his forum posts have been demonstrating.

From his IGMs to myself and others, I derived the same feeling that he was a decent guy and knew deep down he had better character than what his forum posts have been demonstrating.
    People don't pull their punches here. Feel free to shed more of those yummy tears though.

It has long been a tradition among many people who post frequently on the forums to "troll" as hard as they can without crossing the line set by the mods - and some even enjoy going further. One should not assume that forum personas, especially of those who do a lot of trolling, are in any way similar to the actual personalities of those people.

They are not going to stop trolling - something I had to come to terms with when I first started reading and posting to the forums. I don't particularly enjoy trolling, nor do I do it particularly well. I prefer speaking my mind when it seems right (which sometimes means being "mean" to other people when I have no use for the way they are behaving on the forums or in game), but mostly I goof around and, when so inclined, make fun of trolls.

Your response will of necessity be determined by your own preferences and abilities, but just complaining about it will only make it worse. They like to know they're getting under someone's skin.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Yes this is an accurate depiction of you and this server, congrats.
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
    What will be more funny is when I give my end of round analysis which will revolve around your complete and utter failure this round.

Just wait... your day is coming and everyone will know my true thoughts.
    Last edited by Former FA; 05-26-2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Removed ban discussion
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

lol hardly.... that's a lovely rendition of murdock complaining/crying over what happened.... while we all laughed in tapdat

we found THAT very funny unlike his juvenile thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Just wait... your day is coming and everyone will know my true thoughts.
    Aaaaaaw... someone sounds, what's that word you all like to use?? "butthurt"??

You all dish it out and spew it at me day after day... but one little HINT of me defending myself, and you get all bent out of shape lol

Last edited by Kimmie; 05-25-2014 at 07:02 AM.

while we all laughed in FAT-NAP
    er.. fixed
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

er... lame.

A lame name for the lame meta. Seems pretty fitting!

your fingers are typing, but all i see... all you ever come up with .... is blah blah blah blah....

Kimmay you come here crying about everyone picking on you..

Should have known you would continue this as you sure couldn't stand the heat the other night when you signed off on your little chat as you call it "butthurt" with me the other night begging me to get our ppl to stop sending siege reins when your group started this all!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Kimmay you come here crying about everyone picking on you..

Should have known you would continue this as you sure couldn't stand the heat the other night when you signed off on your little chat as you call it "butthurt" with me the other night begging me to get our ppl to stop sending siege reins when your group started this all!
    Are you kidding me? !! hahahahahaha
    The same people that established alliance wide spiking as their policy. Is now whining about their enemy reigning their precious WW with cats?

Did they think you'd be like..."sure, yes madame. Let me go ahead and take care of it for you!" ?
    I guess they are dumber than they look.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Are you kidding me? !! hahahahahaha
    The same people that established alliance wide spiking as their policy. Is now whining about their enemy reigning their precious WW with cats?

Did they think you'd be like..."sure, yes madame. Let me go ahead and take care of it for you!" ?
    I guess they are dumber than they look.
    At least she kept to the script and blamed it all on me!

Going to disagree with OG on this one.

While I have not really discussed the cats rein issue, it seems stupid and must be extremely annoying for all the WW holders. Must be a pain to go through all those pages of reins to find the cats to send home again and again.

Not saying ICU should agree to stop it, nor am I saying who started it first. But surely it must be annoying for Evil Troll/sitters too, so I cant imagine why a compromise could not be reach on this.

Maybe instead of Kimmie - Murdock trying to find a compromise due to bad blood, we should have two other people talk, like Kurtz and IoW.

Going to disagree with OG on this one.

While I have not really discussed the cats rein issue, it seems stupid and must be extremely annoying for all the WW holders. Must be a pain to go through all those pages of reins to find the cats to send home again and again.

Not saying ICU should agree to stop it, nor am I saying who started it first. But surely it must be annoying for Evil Troll/sitters too, so I cant imagine why a compromise could not be reach on this.

Maybe instead of Kimmie - Murdock trying to find a compromise due to bad blood, we should have two other people talk, like Kurtz and IoW.
    I have said that I'll stop to help Maddy out, but Kimmay! has admitted not to having any control over her people to the point where she cannot guarantee that they'll stop.

So until it stops from the FAT-NAP side, you can bet I'll be building a few extra rams to send to Kimmay!.

The ball is firmly in their court.

I can only pray this is more Care spin, cause if we cannot even control our team from sending siege to any enemy WW when we have a cluster of enemy within a 20 radius of our WW.... well, then,

I can only pray this is more Care spin, cause if we cannot even control our team from sending siege to any enemy WW when we have a cluster of enemy within a 20 radius of our WW.... well, then,
    I can send you the Skype log that I got from Maddy if you like.

This sort of thing happens. I've seen it before, and I dare say I'll see it again. And yes, it's done partly to annoy the WW holders and take up their time, and it's also done to waste the enemy's wheat.

Hmmm.... Come to think of it, last time I saw it done, it was done by a meta that Kimmie was helping to lead. Of course, we responded in kind that time, too.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

LOL love the spin. I was feeling nice and in a good mood, so I sent a skype to murdock saying that I had told my players to send ww reins until ICU stopped sending them to us... knowing that ICU gets our MM's, but that I felt bad about it and would put a stop to it now if ICU did too. But then Murdock went into grouchy, rude mode.... so I said nevermind and went to bed... after he bit my head off and refused to listen to me.

I was trying to be nice lol I know it's a foreign concept to the trolls around here, but that was my motivation.

Feel free to now rant for 8 pages claiming I'm a moron, simply because I offered to reduce someone's stress. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Hmmm.... Come to think of it, last time I saw it done, it was done by a meta that Kimmie was helping to lead. Of course, we responded in kind that time, too.
    This strategy has been used AGAINST us 100x more than we have ever used it (except maybe what Azrael did... I don't know what he ordered offensively in that regard)

You can ask anyone... even Gressor, IoW, Nips, Pox joke about how much they loved stacking my WW with their troops in previous rounds.... This is not a strategy started or maximized by my team.

p.s. oh, and i ALSO have the skype log where I talked to murdock... where he bit my head off. . . And the reason I said my players might not want to stop sending at him is because he was being so rude NOT because they won't listen to me
    Last edited by Kimmie; 05-26-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Should be easy to stop from here.

I enjoyed the part where you admitted you don't have control of your team, though we all already knew that.

Feel free to now rant for 8 pages about what a moron I am
    They say admission is the first step to recovery.. Glad to see you can finally embrace the truth..

This strategy has been used AGAINST us 100x more than we have ever used it
    Call me skeptical but I find it hard to believe you have led a team 100x.. Or for that matter even played this game 100x..

I know, I know.. "No, what I MEANT when I SAID that, was...."

It's not about what you meant, it's about what you say.. We are not mind readers..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

LOL love the spin. I was feeling nice and in a good mood, so I sent a skype to murdock saying that I had told my players to send ww reins until ICU stopped sending them to us... knowing that ICU gets our MM's, but that I felt bad about it and would put a stop to it now if ICU did too. But then Murdock went into grouchy, rude mode.... so I said nevermind and went to bed... after he bit my head off and refused to listen to me.

I was trying to be nice lol I know it's a foreign concept to the trolls around here, but that was my motivation.

Feel free to now rant for 8 pages about what a moron I am, simply because I offered to reduce someone's stress. LOL.

Well..duh ! you'd have to be a real fool to think you can approach someone about "helping them". After you've incurred into the cheapest of shots to try to annoy them.
    Had I been in Murdok's shoes. I woulda just given you a middle finger as soon as your request came in.

Maybe I'm being a tad bit harsh on you. It is still not clear to me whether it was IOnlyWhine or you who implemented the spiking policy in TAP.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Just to give some help to all the WW holders dealing with cat reins:
    In T4 reins are sorted by user ID. So reins from a player will all be grouped together, and will always be in the same relative position on the pages of reins. So if you have a frequent repeat offender, note which page of the rally point their reins show up on, then next time you can skip right to that page. They may move back a page if more players send reins, but it's still a useful start.
    You can even make links/bookmarks to speed the process up more.

On the last round s2 we had one particularity persistent nuisance reiner. Unfortunately for him, he had the lowest uid on the server, so his reins always went to the top of the list.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

I've deleted several posts from this thread for everything from spam to ban discussions. If you have a question/concern why your post was removed please feel free to send me a pm.

It is still not clear to me whether it was IOnlyWhine or you who implemented the spiking policy in TAP.
    Learn to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

Some other stuff I've written.

So are you still denying the blobbing into FAT-NAP after last night's Skype hiccup?

You know the one I mean......