s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

LOL. I tried to tell them too.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Interesting isn't it?

Very interesting. So he finished top 15 pop and a win.

Yeah... You must have missed the memo regarding how well regarded pop simmers are...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Very interesting. So he finished top 15 pop and a win.
    Remember that Charlie Sheen gif I posted on the other thread?

VM - Jimmay is almost bursting to talk about 2 artefacts!

Or should we just talk about his lack of WW's?

P.S. good game Jimmy. Don't tell anyone that I was halfway nice to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Yeah... You must have missed the memo regarding how well regarded pop simmers are...
    Haha, yup, extremely lame but I had to give myself something to do. If you remember, long ago, when I left SIO, one of the main reasons I left was I figured you guys were soft on NVF and then you posted if I would join DBZ next, and if you remember, I clearly stated, "if NVF and TD start working together, I am out......" Once they did, I openly stated I was just making crannies (That was a mistake though, I should have started with trappers, wayyyyyy more pop). But then my sitter (Gronky) pointed out that traps were more pop, so I swapped half way through.

Finished top 15 in D too though - although that was mostly thank to my friends in the Hate alliance.

Only Ifrit's ghosting this morning got through, he's fast with those cavalry!!

That's actually sorta cute. We used to wonder why the hell TT/TE/TD was letting them into the quad when they were PRO or whatever they called themselves back then. But I don't expect you to know the answer to that since you were never a leader.

Not sure what you mean by never a leader. I was always one of the council members, but I was never supposed to be a wing leader. Dark was always the wing leader for my wing, until he randomly quit and then Lavender took over or a bit in January until she just randomly quit as leader as well. Although that was during my vacation time, so you may know more than I do.

I became a wing leader more by default at that time, and that was probably a mistake that helped destroy the NE

Those that feel the need to know, what VM provided, was entertainment value for the most part regarding TD not NVF or SIO.

Point of this thread being, that Kimmie is a terrible judge of character and you can pretty much convince her of anything. I knew this going into the round, but I really really hoped that the ex-toons I'd be playing with could see through things like this. I bet we don't see IOW around for a while. I will say now that his response to me when I called out VM as a spy in our main chat is the reason I dropped tag initially, and ultimately that 'rejection' I felt from having VMs word taken over mine (and several others), is what made me start using my troops on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    They tend to be quite well regarded by other pop simmers.

Remember that there are people who play this game for all sorts of reasons, playing for a variety of different prizes. Some people want to get weekly medals, some want to end with their name or their alliance's name on the victory screen; others want to help their friends, or beat up on their enemies. A few seem to be playing the game just so that they can come onto the forums and troll.

I don't aim for population -- I didn't even make top 100, and have noticeably less pop than most people with my # of villages, but I'm not going to dis someone who decides to try it and see how high up the chart they can rise. I set my goal of building a big EGH and slamming someone's WW to help out my team, and I did it (it kind of fades into the shadow of the stark hammer, but then everyone's does...). Really, at the end of a year on this server, what do you end with? Some friendships that you've built, and hopefully a feeling that you accomplished something, be it some medals, or a WW-win, or your first time in leadership, or building an EGH, or whatever.
    Last edited by tiamat; 06-24-2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Request of someone mentioned in original post

As always, Tiamat just sums everything up perfectly. I'd +rep you again but.... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tiamat again.

Also, thanks a bunch for your WW tips. I am going to try to be part of a WW holder on another server, so will be using some of your tips.

I don't think they even give out participation ribbons for finishing 14th place. If so, SPLAT is patiently waiting our #13 largest alliance ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Point of this thread being, that Kimmie is a terrible judge of character and you can pretty much convince her of anything.
    We told you when we took in the sio wing that VM was not going to be trusted with any intel or leadership position, which he wasn't. We told you that he would be on the watched list and given bad intel if needed, which he was. We told you we heard your concerns and understood them... However you would not listen to us.

I am willing to hear your "I told you so" as clearly VM was not loyal ... although taking in SIO was not a mistake, imo.

I am also willing to say I was a bad judge of character when I let you onto the team. . . because that went far worse than letting VM on the team in the end.

#shotsfired
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    #shotsfired

Kimmie, Don't be naive. You are unable to quantify the damage VM did to your alliance. Are you seriously going to come here blowing smoke trying to say that the group you took in from SIO helped you? If so, please explain your embarrassing performance on offense and defense during the last third of the server.

Also, I would contest that taking me in was your best move this server (admittedly you set the bar low though.) Not only did I help your team secure their areas in the SE, but I only aimed my guns at you once. You really would not have been happy being opposite of me all round.

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    I only aimed my guns at you once.
    At a WW with almost no D to boot. Not like it made any difference at all.

But Kimmay! loves playing the victim.....

Its funny but the account I had been on before they decided they no longer needed my help had almost 200k phalanx ( even though it was my account....). I offered my troops as permas, told the d coords that I was more than willing to send that into the danger zones but did that ever happen. Nope!

Granted yeah I was having RL issues for bit and looked for the duals that eventually gave me the boot from the account ( dam noobs who figured out how to change a password) but comon you had a few players that started out more than happy to help the team and offered help many times but you not giving them something to do made them bored and not give a dam

/end smallish rant

edit: My noob duals gave me the boot even though I was helping them learn how to properly anvil. Eh **** it oh well I shall tutor no more
    Last edited by Mr Bacon; 06-23-2014 at 12:44 AM.
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post
    Its funny but the account I had been on before they decided they no longer needed my help had almost 200k phalanx ( even though it was my account....). I offered my troops as permas, told the d coords that I was more than willing to send that into the danger zones but did that ever happen. Nope!

Granted yeah I was having RL issues for bit and looked for the duals that eventually gave me the boot from the account ( dam noobs who figured out how to change a password) but comon you had a few players that started out more than happy to help the team and offered help many times but you not giving them something to do made them bored and not give a dam

/end smallish rant

edit: My noob duals gave me the boot even though I was helping them learn how to properly anvil. Eh **** it oh well I shall tutor no more
    It's hard to find duals you trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post

/end smallish rant

If it is your account you request new passy, kick them off.

Quote Originally Posted by NotanotherNoob View Post
    If it is your account you request new passy, kick them off.
    Eh at that point I was kinda done with how boring that server was and having all those troops served no purpose what so ever as they just sat around so I said f it and moved over to s3 where once again im in the blob sadly but the brightside is im with an old dual from the s1 yarr and 7RU days so it kinda makes up for it
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

I'm on my phone, but I think later on I will look back and see if I can find one of my earlier posts, from way back.... Hinting that VM might just be working for Care, helping to ensure that no strong competitors emerged from that quad. Unless I'm mistaking his identity, he played with Hugs and Kisses a couple rounds ago as part of the SW Crew that came aboard with Rynoc.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

Another TD leader besides Kimmie and Gressor also told me a few weeks ago that he suspected VM was a spy so VM would not be trusted with an artifact or given important Intel. VM could just give up their online times but there were other spys who were already doing that.

I'm just speculating, but TD leaders probably were concerned that by kicking VM they would lose other members who had been tricked into thinking that VM cared about them.

Quote Originally Posted by diggs View Post
    Another TD leader besides Kimmie and Gressor also told me a few weeks ago that he suspected VM was a spy so VM would not be trusted with an artifact or given important Intel. VM could just give up their online times but there were other spys who were already doing that.

Every single scrap of info I had about TD or NVF online times was from scoutings or watching hits on them. And if you could see all the scoutings that the Ifrit account did or had done, you would realize that we needed no spies to get online times.
    I will admit the TD MMs were funny reads.

Excel

I can tell you there were far more spies in TD then what you think.. I know of 3 different players willing to allow me to sit their account (which I declined) to gather info from.

After sitting an account early in the round (which was fun but made me fill dirty) I really didnt give two ***** what was going on there. The fun part was having access to the TD forums! Reading stories by Poxie helped me get through the night at work.. Also their tracking thread... Reading stuff about our account was great for the lulz
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Duplicate post... Damn browser
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    I'm on my phone, but I think later on I will look back and see if I can find one of my earlier posts, from way back.... Hinting that VM might just be working for Care, helping to ensure that no strong competitors emerged from that quad. Unless I'm mistaking his identity, he played with Hugs and Kisses a couple rounds ago as part of the SW Crew that came aboard with Rynoc.
    I said and meant it, VM provided entertainment value, MM's and even then only if asked. Which were laughable, specially the last one where members were told to update getter looking for every last hammer, like seriously you thought maybe there was some EGH maybe over looked? Or the MM written in Kimmie's style with her name at the bottom telling people to spike farms, which she dak's (denys all knowledge) because it was a stupid idea and made her look really bad in the eyes of pros. Nothing he provided was really help, only funny. We didn't need to know if there was a MM out for an op or something, we had Bee the "early warning system".

Maybe VM should have built a hammer and trashed the cap of some unsuspecting neighbor instead of just passing on a few MMs, you guys seem to have great repect for that kind of action.
    Last edited by NotanotherNoob; 06-23-2014 at 08:51 AM.

I said and meant it, VM provided entertainment value, MM's and even then only if asked.
    I'm too lazy to login and research it, but I seem to remember a certain someone repeatedly claiming here that other gifts were given. Two of them, to be more precise.

The General - flew Care tags
    StingofDeath - flew Care tags
    Vicious Machine - flew Care tags

And then of course there is this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    I can tell you there were far more spies in TD then what you think.. I know of 3 different players willing to allow me to sit their account (which I declined) to gather info from.
    WHERE THE &^%$ did people's sense of loyalty and/or commitment go? As more and more truths come out, it seems like this entire round was just a waste of time.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

This is my first post since couple weeks.
    Id like to congratulate all care team for a great round, at the end we beat atleast 2/3 of the server.

Gressor: what loyalty are u talking about when ur members see x leaders and players running away from your alliance.
    The main problem was leadership itself,and to be specific, Kimmie.

It would have suited us to have a very strong NE actually. More for you and NVF to fight.

VM was not part of the Rynoc crew, but I do vaguely remember him from s7r1. Of course I remember Rand0m and Rybka much better from that round, but that's because they played in DSP and TRU.

WHERE THE &^%$ did people's sense of loyalty and/or commitment go? As more and more truths come out, it seems like this entire round was just a waste of time.
    Gressor, if you didn't have a good time win or lose then yeah, I guess it was a waste of time for you. Why should the members of TD have a sense of loyalty and/or commitment? Just from what I saw on the outside the leaders showed little for them. I was appalled when you and IOW both would come on the public forums talking about your team how it was not up to par, people tend to live up to the expectations their leaders have of them, if the expectations are low that is what you will get. True or not, is not something to air in public forum. Why should members feel a sense of loyalty when the leaders showed little for them.

I see a comment above blaming Kimmie, this seems to be true in sense she allowed this to happen. She has, in the past, had a little group of loyal members, mediocre players for the most part, but seemingly loyal and committed. And I'm pretty sure they were having fun. Then this round she brings in Toons, who have been enemies for a long time and tells them here are your new leaders, how do you expect people to just have the same loyalty?

Then there was the "caste" system, with IOW sitting in TD3 with his merry band of inactives, who I'm sure didn't want the others on the team seeing him raid and figure they could raid them as well. Then there was the SnS group of loyal Kimmie members who broke off and didn't even bother with the TD tag at all, that was something that was VERY telling. Yeah, yeah, I know you say it was because of spies, I'm not buying that and we didn't really need spies anyway, we took a large spy arti from that group with ease, no spies needed. That kind of thing does not foster a cohesive team.

I know you might say, but wait Witchy, you had a WW wing, wasn't that because of spies or special treatment? Actually no, Travian system was the reason for that, was to make a wing that people could be in confed with to create trade routes. When plans came out our people were still chiefing villas and moving them around among themselves, so we left the naps in place in order to do that. But in doing so made it so trade routes could not be established in two of the wings. First we had Troll account move from wing to wing to let people set up trade routes, that wasn't very effective. So we set up a WW wing for that purpose.

Why should the members of TD have a sense of loyalty and/or commitment?
    Is it too much to ask that you stay true to the group you joined the round with? Or at the very least, not drop tags and launch on them...?

I was appalled when you and IOW both would come on the public forums talking about your team how it was not up to par...
    I could be remembering it incorrectly, but I believe my statements were commenting on how they didn't match up well, relative to Care. And who did this round?

She has, in the past, had a little group of loyal members, mediocre players for the most part, but seemingly loyal and committed. And I'm pretty sure they were having fun. Then this round she brings in Toons, who have been enemies for a long time and tells them here are your new leaders, how do you expect people to just have the same loyalty?
    Sure, nice story. But WHERE are they at? WHO were these people? The few Toons who came over have repeatedly been blamed here, for loyalty or drama issues... right from the start of the round. Every group brings in fresh people each round, some of which were previous enemies, yours very much included. Are you saying the very fact that Toons were brought in, caused loyalty and commitment to crumble? Or are you citing specific instances of where Toons made decisions that instigated this deterioration? If that's the case, I'd be happy to discuss those.

But I'm referring to the people who joined/started with intent, then bellied up and offered sitter access and/or openly acted against our group.

Then there was the SnS group of loyal Kimmie members who broke off and didn't even bother with the TD tag at all, that was something that was VERY telling. Yeah, yeah, I know you say it was because of spies, I'm not buying that and we didn't really need spies anyway, we took a large spy arti from that group with ease, no spies needed. That kind of thing does not foster a cohesive team.
    Exactly. I can't speak much to SNS, cause I don't know their reasons for splitting from the group. I can say that I know a certain "evil Toon" who used their secondary hammer to clear that large spy for Archer (that you later stole). I guess I can see how a Toon providing that sort of "drama" can cause loyalty issues.

You could blame the Halloween train wreck Op on Toons, also. Except it wasn't us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    It would have suited us to have a very strong NE actually. More for you and NVF to fight.

VM was not part of the Rynoc crew, but I do vaguely remember him from s7r1. Of course I remember Rand0m and Rybka much better from that round, but that's because they played in DSP and TRU.
    It would have suited you better, to have a strong competitor in the farthest quad from you...? I have serious doubts about that being true. I can say what DID suit you was "stealing" two artifacts from that quad, and being handed over a third that was just stolen from us.

Willsng4food (played in the SW with us, in Hugs & Kisses) was a dual on Vicious Machine. At least early on he was. No idea if he stayed on. Just saying there was a previous connection there, at least at some point.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Sure, nice story. But WHERE are they at? WHO were these people? The few Toons who came over have repeatedly been blamed here, for loyalty or drama issues... right from the start of the round. Every group brings in fresh people each round, some of which were previous enemies, yours very much included. Are you saying the very fact that Toons were brought in, caused loyalty and commitment to crumble? Or are you citing specific instances of where Toons made decisions that instigated this deterioration? If that's the case, I'd be happy to discuss those.
    One of Witchy, Maddy and co's rules (that sometimes gets heavily bent) is not to have people new to the group be leaders until they have at least 1 round under their belt in the group. I can see how this can be a very good thing and one of the reasons why TD had such loyalty issues.

It would have suited you better, to have a strong competitor in the farthest quad from you...?
    TD and NVF were preformed. The NE would have never have matched up with either in the end, but yes it would have suited us very well to have someone half decent there to force you to have to fight someone other than us. As it turned out, we did't need it, but if TD had lived up to expectations and if NVF had't had such crappy internal communication it might well have been.

Willsng4food (played in the SW with us, in Hugs & Kisses) was a dual on Vicious Machine. At least early on he was. No idea if he stayed on. Just saying there was a previous connection there, at least at some point.
    I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    someone half decent there to force you to have to fight someone other than us.
    My point is that nothing would have forced us to use WW hammers on them. We could have had the option of sitting back and forcing the leading competitor (known to have the most hammers) to spend them on a third competitor.

Third group constructing WW's means more hammers you (probably) would have had to use on them. Meaning fewer on us. Granted, looks like you would have had enough anyway. But the theory still holds. That theory goes out the window if the lesser three groups are naive enough to whittle away at each other, of course. But the possibility never existed, with the absence of such a third group.
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Is it too much to ask that you stay true to the group you joined the round with? Or at the very least, not drop tags and launch on them...?
    Obviously I can't speak for everyone... But I know how hard it can be to stay loyal to a group of idiots (not necessarily referring to TD leadership here). I was in TBW last round, and I can't even count the number of times we considered dropping tag and bombing them. We DID stay, but not out of loyalty to the group and it's leadership, it was more of a misguided sense of "you finish what you started".

I just can't bring myself to play lemming and follow people who make horrendous decisions. I blame myself for trusting this round would be different, but there seemed significant enough change in TD leadership (the ex-toons actually sold me on it) that I had faith it may improve. IOW/Kimmie completely destroyed that faith when they told me (paraphrasing) "We don't trust him at all, and he's probably a spy, but we need the numbers he brings to make it into endgame."

Now I'm sure they're kicking themselves in the ***, because not only was it pointless to bring VM and his group in, but the nice little 'F U I'm ending with Care' (also paraphrasing) message VM posted in their chat has several TD members understandably pissed. I doubt you'll see many people lining up to play on that team again.

Which makes for a potentially interesting next round I think. I see the SE completely collapsing. The NE crashed and burned this round. That pretty much opens up the whole eastern map for new groups to come and try their hand at running. Though, I do wonder whether that is a positive or a negative.

The SE being a **** hole is nothing new, I've always avoided that quad since my first round when I was told it was cursed and the quad would never win an endgame. Dunno if that last part is true or not, but yeah avoid the SE. I wouldn't say the round was a total waste though, there have been a few people that I've seen and gone "Man it would be fun to play with/against them."

I was also hella surprised that the ex toon people never pulled a cout and zero'd kimmie and just said "We run things now~" but after hearing how RL got a few of them, it makes sense why they wouldn't.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.