Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 310

Thread: What's Happening on USX?

  1. #1

    Default What's Happening on USX?

    So, y'all are being awfully quiet. What is going on? How about somebody doing an alliance analysis?

  2. #2

    Default




    I'll leave these here for expert analysis.

  3. #3

    Default

    Thank you. Now how about some one telling us what all that means for each alliance? Pretty please with a cookie?

  4. #4


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Obviously, it means the knights don't know how to defend...

  5. #5
    Philosopher LuckyGurrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between good and evil
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Dohn't that mean everybody else needs to try to knock them down?
    or
    It's the luck of the draw.

  6. #6

    Default

    Knights are terrible at this game. The rankings clearly show it. :P

  7. #7
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sony1 View Post
    Knights are terrible at this game. The rankings clearly show it. :P
    The ranks only show that we're not playing.
    Knights go for the win on rounds everyone takes off.
    Heard they're barely outraiding a FOUR person alliance.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    The ranks only show that we're not playing.
    Knights go for the win on rounds everyone takes off.
    Heard they're barely outraiding a FOUR person alliance.
    By barely you mean raiding 2x as much? In case you're wondering which alliance is the FOUR person alliance... well i'll let you figure it out.

  9. #9
    Tradesperson blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    chilin w/your mom
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSwagsby View Post
    By barely you mean raiding 2x as much? In case you're wondering which alliance is the FOUR person alliance... well i'll let you figure it out.
    To be fair Knights does have 1200% more accounts then Those FOUR Noobs. Maybe you can change your name to FOURTYSEVEN and relook at those stats your so proud of.

    I really hope your not bragging.......because that would just be pathetic. What Knights should really be bragging about is how many artworks they buy. That would be something worth bragging about . Maybe we should have a thread about which ally spends the most amount of money on a silly game then brags about their success on the forum. That would be worth the read.
    Last edited by blood; 07-18-2014 at 11:43 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood View Post
    To be fair Knights does have 1200% more accounts then Those FOUR Noobs. Maybe you can change your name to FOURTYSEVEN and relook at those stats your so proud of.

    I really hope your not bragging.......because that would just be pathetic. What Knights should really be bragging about is how many artworks they buy. That would be something worth bragging about . Maybe we should have a thread about which ally spends the most amount of money on a silly game then brags about their success on the forum. That would be worth the read.
    ooooooooshiiiiiiii #getrektknights

    ps. blitz quit playing, ur bad.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood View Post
    To be fair Knights does have 1200% more accounts then Those FOUR Noobs. Maybe you can change your name to FOURTYSEVEN and relook at those stats your so proud of.

    I really hope your not bragging.......because that would just be pathetic. What Knights should really be bragging about is how many artworks they buy. That would be something worth bragging about . Maybe we should have a thread about which ally spends the most amount of money on a silly game then brags about their success on the forum. That would be worth the read.
    top kek


    comy - Wraith
    usx - Wraith, AIDS, Putin Dawgs

  12. #12

    Default

    Loooool get stomped.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood View Post
    Maybe we should have a thread about which ally spends the most amount of money on a silly game then brags about their success on the forum. That would be worth the read.
    Isn't that what every thread eventually evolves into anyway? We don't need to start another one.

  14. #14
    Tradesperson blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    chilin w/your mom
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    Isn't that what every thread eventually evolves into anyway? We don't need to start another one.
    Just calling it like I see it. Buying up all the artworks then bragging how your 47 man ally raids more then 4 people (sometimes) on the forum is literally asking for a verbal beatdown. I would await a reply from some more knight members but I am sure they are too busy dominating the auctions to maintain relevance. Perhaps we should have a forum about how allys like Knights ruin the game of travian? Would that be more your style?
    The only thing that a 14-15 villa acccount with no raid medals means is that they are either a saudi prince or stole their mommies credit card. And since this is a US server I doubt there are many Saudi Princes around.

    I don't know call me old school but some of us don't need artworks and to form giant allies and metas at this point to find success. I mean artifacts are not even out yet for crying out loud. Some people do I guess. I'm cool with that. But when you come on the forums bragging about it? Your literally asking for someone to trash you.
    Last edited by blood; 07-18-2014 at 03:31 PM.

  15. #15
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSwagsby View Post
    By barely you mean raiding 2x as much? In case you're wondering which alliance is the FOUR person alliance... well i'll let you figure it out.
    Are you bragging about a 47 man alliance out-raiding 4 people 2:1 ???

    Doesn't happen often but I'm speechless.

    Thank you blood for saving me all that time.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood View Post
    The only thing that a 14-15 villa acccount with no raid medals means is that they are either a saudi prince or stole their mommies credit card. And since this is a US server I doubt there are many Saudi Princes around.

    I don't know call me old school but some of us don't need artworks and to form giant allies and metas at this point to find success. I mean artifacts are not even out yet for crying out loud. Some people do I guess. I'm cool with that. But when you come on the forums bragging about it? Your literally asking for someone to trash you.
    I've gotten a lot of e-mails from Nigerian Royalty needing to get money out of their country. Maybe someone took them up on their offer?

    To be fair, I don't think anyone was bragging here.. Bernie said Knights were "barely" outraiding a 4 man alliance, and whomever that was stated that 2x as much isn't really "barely." That's defending, not bragging. There are also different play styles. Some defenders sim more and raid less.

    I can honestly say I've never spent a penny on this game, so I get your old-school point, but the game is set up to make money and you can't really get butt hurt at players who do well for themselves and play within the rules of the game...

    I also think calling Knights a huge meta is pushing it. They are a close team who plays together every server. And insinuating that that FOUR man alliance is really only 4 accounts is ludicrous. You, I, and everyone else with half a brain know they have plenty of defense and hamvil accounts supporting them, just not under the same tag. And what are the raiding totals of those accounts?

    You'll notice there are plenty of Knights in the top ten raiding, and the Knights top 4 is probably close to the FOUR man total. I haven't checked, so feel free to prove that wrong.

    EDITED: I checked. The three knights on the top ten raiders list, plus my accounts raiding total, exceeds the total for the alliance FOUR. And I'm positive there are other Knights who have raided more than my account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Doesn't happen often but I'm speechless.
    Thank god. I hope it lasts.
    Last edited by Troy McClure; 07-18-2014 at 05:06 PM.

  17. #17

    Default

    LUL

    This isn't like RockNRolla crew... This FOUR man alliance doesn't have a pile of questionable accounts they are farming/getting defense from....

    Also having been in Knights a few rounds.... calling them a "close team" is a stretch. Few good accounts, lots of dead weight.


    comy - Wraith
    usx - Wraith, AIDS, Putin Dawgs

  18. #18

    Default

    I didn't compare them to RnR and I didn't say the supportive accounts were questionable. I'm just saying that they are there and this is more than a FOUR person team. It's smart to hide your D under a different tag, they are harder to take out and fake that way.

    I also didn't claim they were bad or didn't know how to play or say anything about them really. It's clear they are good players/groups.

    But the constant ragging on Knights is annoying. And piling on when someone happens to provide actual facts in defense an an idiotic statement (ie. Bernie's), and claiming that they are bragging is just ridiculous. Though I'm sure I'm just bragging now too...

  19. #19
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    You, I, and everyone else with half a brain know they have plenty of defense and hamvil accounts supporting them, just not under the same tag.
    Like you, and I and everyone else with half a brain is laughing at ...
    "I can honestly say I've never spent a penny on this game"

    Haha yeah ok Superman...
    Yesss... another server of Troy acting amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    And piling on when someone happens to provide actual facts in defense an an idiotic statement (ie. Bernie's), and claiming that they are bragging is just ridiculous.
    You mad bro?

    ~> Bragging, defending, same thing.... "You're right, our raiding is terrible, slackers better step it up" is a much more respectable reply. Then at least when you speak it will be credible and people might listen.... 1,000 excuses gets boring.
    Last edited by Bernard; 07-18-2014 at 07:16 PM.

  20. #20
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    You all suck.

    Ok, back to hanging with kiddo, BBQ, beer and RL, maybe I'll play some server in the winter if I can get talked into it. Blah to winter boredom tricking me into this game every year after football is over.

    PS... Congrats on dominating the summer server.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Haha yeah ok Superman...
    Yesss... another server of Troy acting amazing.
    I've never personally spent anything on this game, and I don't plan to. Not sure how that's "acting amazing" but alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    You mad bro?

    ~> Bragging, defending, same thing.... "You're right, our raiding is terrible, slackers better step it up" is a much more respectable reply. Then at least when you speak it will be credible and people might listen.... 1,000 excuses gets boring.
    No, I'm not mad. And our raiding isn't terrible. As I said and you could find out if you wanted, Knights top 4 raiders are out raiding the alliance FOUR. I don't think I'd consider that terrible. Not to mention they are #1 in robbers currently and have less members than most of the top alliances. If people are slacking, it's the other, bigger alliances...


    Too bad your speechlessness didn't last...

  22. #22
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    I've never personally spent anything on this game, and I don't plan to.
    Ah yes, semantics... Ok... so your DUAL buys all the gold and you mooch of them. Got it.
    A bit different than giving the perception you make your accounts with no gold, that would be impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    And our raiding isn't terrible
    Still defending? I give you credit, you're persistent, but can never admit to anything. Credibility = Zero.
    The fact that 4 of YOUR members are out-raiding the alliance FOUR doesn't help your argument.
    What are the other 43 doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    Too bad your speechlessness didn't last...
    Yeah admittedly I am terrible at that. Plus you make it so hard...
    Last edited by Bernard; 07-18-2014 at 11:13 PM.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Ah yes, semantics... Ok... so your DUAL buys all the gold and you mooch of them. Got it.
    A bit different than giving the perception you make your accounts with no gold, that would be impressive.


    Still defending? I give you credit, you're persistent, but can never admit to anything. Credibility = Zero.
    The fact that 4 of YOUR members are out-raiding the alliance FOUR doesn't help your argument.
    What are the other 43 doing?


    Yeah admittedly I am terrible at that. Plus you make it so hard...


    Point is Knights are talking on about being best when they clearly as an alliance are not. I admitt they have a few decent players, but when they go ahead and post basically saying "Hey, we're Knights and we're rank 1 and we own everyone every round" Which obviously is complete ********. The only player I can personally give credit is Happyslapper, he's a beast - hard person to bypass on the farming aspect.

    But the point is FOUR is literally alone, and they are relevant to the only point being, which is "FOUR" exactly.

    But hey, the fun diddnt even start yet. Lets see how this plays out during endgame.
    Last edited by ex - mod; 07-19-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

  24. #24
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    You know... it is rather telling that you lot have suddenly started talking when there has been zero life here for weeks. And some one else was talking about circles and errr....?

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You know... it is rather telling that you lot have suddenly started talking when there has been zero life here for weeks. And some one else was talking about circles and errr....?
    Indeed, i made this account only to talk trash about Knights. That was my intention and now I'm out.

    Peace

  26. #26
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    Everything you said about knights.. (just to shorten this)
    I enjoy the trash talking its part of the game but I'm actually friendly with a bunch of them and they're good guys/players. This forum is nothing, the good slingin happens on Skype. redactedIt does wonders for a forum.
    Last edited by Ex Mod; 07-19-2014 at 05:25 AM. Reason: See below

  27. #27
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Your tears are so damn tasty.

  28. #28

    Default

    If you want to complain about a reputation you've recurved, there is a thread about it. If you believe someone is abusing the reputation system, please pm PI or myself. Finally there is a thread open right now that you can comment about the reputation system. In the future please refrain from posting here about your reputation otherwise actions will be taken.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    redacted
    lil nubby is scared of a lil de-rep, awe that's cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    If you want to complain about a reputation you've recurved, there is a thread about it. If you believe someone is abusing the reputation system, please pm PI or myself. Finally there is a thread open right now that you can comment about the reputation system. In the future please refrain from posting here about your reputation otherwise actions will be taken.
    I am the reputation system, and this post offends me.
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

  30. #30

    Default

    Y'all are supposed to be talking server trash talk here. Get back to it. Rep trash talk goes elsewhere

  31. #31
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    If you want to complain about a reputation you've recurved, there is a thread about it. If you believe someone is abusing the reputation system, please pm PI or myself. Finally there is a thread open right now that you can comment about the reputation system. In the future please refrain from posting here about your reputation otherwise actions will be taken.
    Thanks. I wasn't actually complaining about it, just alerting Seb as he's new and I've already dealt with it... Your request is noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Your tears are so damn tasty.
    You came here for attention, why aren't you thanking me?

    Quote Originally Posted by the grimm reaper View Post
    lil nubby is scared of a lil de-rep, awe that's cute.
    Terrified. Hey where's my drink?
    Last edited by Bernard; 07-19-2014 at 06:13 AM.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMod Probability Indigo View Post
    Y'all are supposed to be talking server trash talk here. Get back to it. Rep trash talk goes elsewhere


    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Thanks. I wasn't actually complaining about it, just alerting Seb as he's new and I've already dealt with it... Your request is noted.
    It must be tough being a nub. How do you deal with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Terrified. Hey where's my drink?
    Bernie, I'm fresh out of warm apple juice atm. Come by tomorrow morning, and I'll have a fresh batch by then.
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

  33. #33
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the grimm reaper View Post
    It must be tough being a nub. How do you deal with it?

  34. #34
    Tradesperson Final Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Seems like all the good players left since I last played USX.


    USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

    USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g


  35. #35
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    Seems like all the good players left since I last played USX.
    Probably sick of their whining.

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    Seems like all the good players left since I last played USX.

    This made me laugh alot

  37. #37
    Philosopher jaruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    Seems like all the good players left since I last played USX.
    I wouldn't say all but a HUGE majority of them did. A few of the oldies still play and some of the newbies are pretty good, but most either quit USX (or travian in general) when the 42 pop villa invasion happened or when they finally got tired of the massive money accounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    This made me laugh alot
    Not sure why it is 99% true?
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

    Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

  38. #38
    Tradesperson Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm around, don't worry.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Probably sick of their whining.
    Or sick of the trolls who have nothing to do with USX but still come to our forum trying to act important and liked because they they think they're the mayor of Travian... but really nobody knows them or cares who they are. You know the type don't you?

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    I wouldn't say all but a HUGE majority of them did. A few of the oldies still play and some of the newbies are pretty good, but most either quit USX (or travian in general) when the 42 pop villa invasion happened or when they finally got tired of the massive money accounts.


    Not sure why it is 99% true?

    Because Hades chiefed a 150 pop village. Rip

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Or sick of the trolls who have nothing to do with USX but still come to our forum trying to act important and liked because they they think they're the mayor of Travian... but really nobody knows them or cares who they are. You know the type don't you?
    Well, they got y'all talking even if is about them. Maybe if you posted juicy game stuff they would go back to mostly reading about your in game antics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •