Thread: Is this even real anymore???

Default Is this even real anymore???

Someone please tell me your joking. The two biggest blobs on the server now have connected wings.

And that makes their Gettermap:

Can they even attack any active player on this server??? Next thing you know they're going to start huggling with their farms. They've already started doing it with mine.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

I want to know how many poor oasis animals were killed getting those red ribbons.

Someone needs to call the SPCA!

Hey, watch out! Hammer pushes begin soon.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

This is just...too comical. It's never been so easy to find farms.

I see that and wonder if those players meant to register for "The Travians". You can trade with neighbors, build a garden and decorate your house.

Wait so things might actually get fun here?!?!?!
    us1r5 - rebonkulous - H&K
    us5 AE - rebonkulous - SPM
    us1r8 - Evaporation - TMH

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_soul View Post
    Shhh...don't let the secret out.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_soul View Post
    It's been fun all the time, what do you mean?

OMG. How many IM------ers, KoKs (gotta snicker at that name), Lions, TC-whatevers; Marines can fit in one bed? You can get diseases from that much....huggling! Way too many KoKs and not enough.. shields? Isn't there a law against incest? Cause you put that many travian people in one group, someone is playing with their cousin.

Or are you all just so scared of taking on Hmmmmm, Spice and SIO that you feel you need this many people to make the attempt?

Rofl, I hope CARE/JoY return next server and give this hugglefest the beating it deserves

smh..
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Rofl, I hope CARE/JoY return next server and give this hugglefest the beating it deserves

smh..
    Welcome to join help us do that...just spawn in the NW and I am sure you will catch up quickly

Edit: we need all the help we can get against 3 quads

Quote Originally Posted by Seauton View Post
    Welcome to join help us do that...just spawn in the NW and I am sure you will catch up quickly

Edit: we need all the help we can get against 3 quads
    hahaha..don't think they will likely help you. CARE and JoY are not players, they are alliances. CARE who's real tag was ICU/CCU/MHU were last round's winners of S1. The NE teams fell apart without so much as a shot being fired, which left room for the SE team to be pushed to where the straddled SE/NE. The NW stood their ground, but still with active teams SE/NE and NW working together could not bring down CARE who was in SW. There was much crying about CARE being too good. There are CARE players on the server currently under different leadership.

JoY is alliance playing the AC server, there are members of CARE on the JoY team, but JoY is not CARE and the leadership is totally different. However, as with CARE there is much crying on the rest of the server that they are too good.

Quote Originally Posted by NotanotherNoob View Post
    hahaha..don't think they will likely help you. CARE and JoY are not players, they are alliances. CARE who's real tag was ICU/CCU/MHU were last round's winners of S1. The NE teams fell apart without so much as a shot being fired, which left room for the SE team to be pushed to where the straddled SE/NE. The NW stood their ground, but still with active teams SE/NE and NW working together could not bring down CARE who was in SW. There was much crying about CARE being too good. There are CARE players on the server currently under different leadership.

JoY is alliance playing the AC server, there are members of CARE on the JoY team, but JoY is not CARE and the leadership is totally different. However, as with CARE there is much crying on the rest of the server that they are too good.
    You are only as good as your d team and last round you and our d team were the best ive ever seen!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Top kek, I can confirm from being on the inside that IM is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth110 View Post
    Top kek, I can confirm from being on the inside that IM is a joke.
    The problem is not just them, the problem seems to be almost server wide. IM - TCB - KOK - ASET - Jack, etc. are all one blob.

And now Spice leader just made a post that he actually invited an opposition leader into skype chat to discuss a merger, one with NE members. Does not guarantee it is one of the blob above, but good chance it is.

From what I can tell, only four alliances from the top 20 are solo. SIO - Hmm - TD - OBC

This is making me want to play more on the snooze fest that is us4.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    The problem is not just them, the problem seems to be almost server wide. IM - TCB - KOK - ASET - Jack, etc. are all one blob.

And now Spice leader just made a post that he actually invited an opposition leader into skype chat to discuss a merger, one with NE members. Does not guarantee it is one of the blob above, but good chance it is.

From what I can tell, only four alliances from the top 20 are solo. SIO - Hmm - TD - OBC

This is making me want to play more on the snooze fest that is us4.
    Not a snoozefest if you play with the funtards. I played with the tards til S5 started, had a blast. Only problem is, they're hard to get into.
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7

Even if they do merge with a blob meta their leadership skills will still remain intact and the meta will overall gain more strength, i think it has good potential. They would likely start a process of cutting the fat and carving out a solid structure from this potential 'blob'.

These blobs all contain very good players its just matter of getting them teamed up with a skilled leadership like spice seems to be in my opinion.

My point was, I think you are looking to play Sim city, not travian. 90% of the server all huggled up is your strategy? Sorry, to me, that is pathetic.

Few people who are "good" or "skilled" would agree to play in such a joke of a blob.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Not a snoozefest if you play with the funtards. I played with the tards til S5 started, had a blast. Only problem is, they're hard to get into.
    People attacked on us4??? Woah....

People attacked on us4??? Woah....
    Well, once the tards took 7 of 8 uniques. There was good reason to use them as opposed to sit them idle lol

My point was, I think you are looking to play Sim city, not travian. 90% of the server all huggled up is your strategy? Sorry, to me, that is pathetic.

Few people who are "good" or "skilled" would agree to play in such a joke of a blob.

kek

merging to form an alliance with actual good leadership so they can actually coordinate attacks and defense to make the server more interesting is a hugglefest?
    Last edited by Former FA; 10-22-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Inappropriate content

And this likelihood/pattern is why there is little cause for concern, at this point in the server.

Bigger blobs just present fatter target lists. Don't sweat their numbers until you start seeing some other performance stats indicate that they're a threat. At this point, all you really have to look at it statistics that don't involve player-on-player. Raiding stats might be an indication of how active and involved they are. Attacking stats are pretty pointless right now, and even might be an indicator of inefficient raiding (very few people have cats right now). So all you're really stuck looking at is pop and # of accounts.

Doesn't mean anything, yet. Other than those involved feel the need to gather up a group that big. And to me, that just looks like an opportunity for everyone else, down the road.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

Much as I hate to have to agree with VM on anything, for once he is right. For a variety of reasons, but primarily, good players get fed up with seeing the alliance resources (and I'm not talking w/c/i/w but the irreplaceable resources of time and energy) wasted on poor players who don't have a clue and require constant babysitting.

Aside from which, there is no way that many people can blob together, operating effeciently, communicating effectively, dealing with the egos involved, without problems.

And then, there is the interesting effect we've seen. If we want a new farm that currently bears the IM tag? All we have to do is attack it. IM drops them like a hot potato. So cute.

The crowning touch is the laughs we get from reading the MM generated, when we do sit checks for the applicants. Many of them appear to have been written by a 10-13 year old, rambling, disjointed, unrealistic.

Can anyone say IMPLODE?

What does IM look like to me?

A few decent players who got scared of being alone so they threw their own alliance together and pulled in anyone with a pulse.

They care too much about early ribbons, their attack scores mean they're throwing troops away, the few raiders they have on the top 10 board are carrying their entire alliances raiding scores, and their MMs are quite the read.

The fact that they're blobbing with everyone is just a joke. They were big enough before they joined the TCB/A.S.E.T huggle. Now there's no way anything is ever going to go right for their groups.

I'll give them the fact that they have a few simmers who impress me, and even a few raiders and such. But as soon as cats start rolling consistently from multiple people, there's only one path for the IM blob. And it's implosion.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Cant wait for it.