Thread: Filter incoming troops on rally point

Default Filter incoming troops on rally point

The filters for incoming, outgoing, troops in the village and troops outside the village are very helpful. It would be nice if the filter for incoming troops had another option: to exclude that village's own troops returning. That way you could see incoming attacks and reinforcements without the clutter and screen refreshes of you own returning raiders. When you have 500+ raids coming back it is difficult to see attacking troops and reins from allies.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

I believe what you are looking for are the various icons at the top the Rally Point screen.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

that is what I'm looking at, specifically the incoming troops icon. now when you click it you see all troops. I would like a further option only to see incoming troops from other villages, which would exclude your own returning troops. if you have enough returning raiders, the screen refreshes and general clutter makes it hard to evaluate incoming attacks

I mean the second set of icons.
    After you click the incoming troops icon in the upper right, a second set of three icons appears to the left of the first four. These filter for: Incoming Attacks/Raids, Returning Troops, and Incoming Reinforcements. You can turn them on and off individually exactly as you are requesting.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

It is so helpful when you accidentally send an attack as reinforcement.
    with 100s of attacks coming and going, being able to press a shield icon and only see outgoing reinforcements saves lots of hassles in quickly cancelling a mistake.

See image below for example of displaying incoming reinforcements only.
    You must deselect the other icons if they have green squares around them.

23414.png

that's exactly what I was looking for. glad I mentioned it.

Glad to help. I know those can be easy to overlook because the second set is not in the overview screen, and only appears once you have filtered for incoming/outgoing.