Thread: Daily Quest Bug

Default Daily Quest Bug

This is a known bug: * Daily Quests: Raid unoccupied oasis: no trigger quest if hero has cages but there are no animals

but I'm not sure that's the same as what I'm getting at because I don't think cages have anything to do with the matter. The problem is simply the game won't give you credit for raiding an unoccupied oasis sometimes. I'm at 2/3 right now, I raided a nearby oasis again and I'm still at 2/3. I'm going to miss my 100 points today because of it so this is a big deal to me.
    pL / s2

This is also a known bug. We hope to have a fix for the Daily Quest issues soon.

Customer Service Team Grasshopper's Avatar

An update will be released on the 5th at 9am that will resolve ALL issues with daily quests. You may review the changelog for the update here:

Changelog

You may also view the announcement for the update here:

Announcement
    Last edited by Grasshopper; 08-04-2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: I'm a silly grasshopper

Sorry for the zombified post, and to break the bad news to y'all.. but the Daily Quest bug still exists. Happened to me today with the 2/3 natar raid task. Sent a message to Support but I'm sure y'all know how that's gonna go.

If Support surprises me with actually helpful options I'll be sure to edit this post and sing their praise!
    In Soviet Russia, City Wall rams you!

s1r9 - rickytick (hamvil 4 teh win!)
    s2r3 - Dragunov/Priest (BREW)
    s2r6 - rickytick (FEAR WW can haz 5mil D)
    s6r3 - leftshot (Name Changers)
    sXr13 - killbox (DoH)

matt (leftshot s6): so, i've been thinking of getting a vasectomy
    KTB (s6 SweetBunny): If I had the money I'd pay for it myself

The fixed seemed to only reduce the issue and not fix it in its entirety. That being said they are still working on it and we will continue to update as soon as we can.

I am having issues with completing the quest. Apparently this has been an issue since 08/03/15 and it still hasn't been fixed? That is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganna View Post
    I am having issues with completing the quest. Apparently this has been an issue since 08/03/15 and it still hasn't been fixed? That is unacceptable.
    Heh, this has been an issue for a lot longer than three months, they've been unable to figure out this bug for close to two years now.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

It seems to happen if this (oasis and natar) is the very last requirement to fulfill, so I try to make sure I get them done sooner rather than later.