Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEXT ROUND... 5 Major Alliances... 5 WW's... Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Precious bunny View Post
    Either its because they love you or fear you bernie
    lol that gif... "butterfly" next round, duals not gonna like it. Not sure its love or fear, but more that serving one ego comes first. Like ordering 30 hammers to hit an impenetrable RockNRolla. Last round there was 4-5 failed chiefing attempts on our account. Saw chiefs before clears, clears before rams, was wildly entertaining. Not sure where those reports went... runner?

Wasn't this thread about competing for WW's?
    We're all doing it wrong.

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    lol that gif... "butterfly" next round, duals not gonna like it. Not sure its love or fear, but more that serving one ego comes first. Like ordering 30 hammers to hit an impenetrable RockNRolla. Last round there was 4-5 failed chiefing attempts on our account. Saw chiefs before clears, clears before rams, was wildly entertaining. Not sure where those reports went... runner?

Now look who is talking about what happened on past servers...well at least it was a more recent server. I will give you that.

Where did the pesky rabbit come from anyway. Go eat a carrot or find a nice hole to hide in.
    S5R7(AE) - Pink Panther/JOY
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    Where did the pesky rabbit come from anyway. Go eat a carrot or find a nice hole to hide in.
    uh oh... I'll get some jello and a blowup pool... BRB

Quote Originally Posted by spookiedookie View Post
    just out of curiosity, IH, are 3rd grade insults and a need to prove yourself to people you'll never meet really that important to you?
    Just like in real life, I give them all the respect they deserve. In this case, maybe even more that they deserve.

Which round was that when I failed my WW chief event lol? I landed 3 chiefs before the clear...got your loyalty down to 67% lol. Dexterfreak round with NNOF. Just to clarify there were a couple other players on that account so I wasn't the only person lol. That attack was either on PH or RnR. A couple rounds back.

Precious bunny wanted me to post this for you guys.

Can we get some Bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by RedIsBetter View Post
    Can we get some Bacon?
    This?

Partizan Belgrade

Less Bacon, more potato

That seems more accurate based on your comments.

I do not approve of this message!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhandsr View Post
    Just like in real life, I give them all the respect they deserve. In this case, maybe even more that they deserve.
    not like any of us are playing the game for the respect of a good stranger, but hey, your boat, capt stubing.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    That seems more accurate based on your comments.
    are you posting selfies again

Now look who is talking about what happened on past servers...well at least it was a more recent server. I will give you that.

I would find a hole but it seems all of knights players are hiding in them already

I would find a hole but it seems all of knights players are hiding in them already
    How about that vacant spot between your ears?

How about that vacant spot between your ears?
    Nope i just upgraded to 10.To bad you keep getting that error code im sure if you keep trying you will get yours filled up.Unless of course your redundant

Nope i just upgraded to 10.To bad you keep getting that error code im sure if you keep trying you will get yours filled up.Unless of course your redundant
    As in ten inch think skull?

Im sorry do you play on usx or for that matter any server? if not then anything you have to say here is irrelevant and you are nothing more then a common troll and not worth my time.
    Last edited by Precious bunny; 09-11-2015 at 04:07 AM.

If you do not have to say Im sorry this does not play on any server usx or anything related issues following the waist of my time
    Your comment is so stupid I have decided, instead of replying to it, to Google translate it to Korean and then back to English so that I may laugh at it a second time. Thank you. And did you give up on your precious messages to me? They where fun to laugh at as well.

Your comment is so stupid I have decided, instead of replying to it, to Google translate it to Korean and then back to English so that I may laugh at it a second time. Thank you. And did you give up on your precious messages to me? They where fun to laugh at as well.
    POX in all fairness the tacos are annoying when theres already a taco thread... but your Google translate joke was funny and I'll probably steal it and use it in the future without crediting you ... the tacos do suck (even though I reaaaally want to eat that bacon one and dip it in a mix of ketchup and Sriracha)

lmao
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-13-2015 at 11:14 PM.

POX in all fairness the tacos are annoying when theres already a taco thread... but your Google translate joke was funny and I'll probably steal it and use it in the future without crediting you ... the tacos do suck (even though I reaaaally want to eat that bacon one and dip it in a mix of ketchup and Sriracha)

lmao
    PB and Rost wanted me to post tacos for them in USuX. They would have done it but where too afraid that people would view them as a sellout. I told them I'd post the images, but I said nothing about keeping it a secret.

Tacos are good but POINTLESS to post here. I have voiced my opinion MANY MANY times in that stupid thread.

Anything else worth reading in this thread?
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Tacos are amazing and should have a holiday dedicated to them!
    Fix'd.

I do not have a problem with that. Heck, they have a weekly day "taco Tuesday ".......

But I still say.... Holiday, yes. Travian thread, no.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    I do not have a problem with that. Heck, they have a weekly day "taco Tuesday ".......

But I still say.... Holiday, yes. Travian thread, no.
    I created it for two reasons:
    1) you guys need a lounge-like thread to just have fun. Something so it's not all hostility all the time.
    2) Tacos are amazing and deserve everything. Threads, holidays, a president who can cook tacos, and to be served during UN peace talks.

1) you guys need a lounge-like thread to just have fun. Something so it's not all hostility all the time.
    2) Tacos are amazing and deserve everything. Threads, holidays, a president who can cook tacos, and to be served during UN peace talks.
    I couldn't agree with the first any more!
    S5R7(AE) - Pink Panther/JOY
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

I couldn't agree with the first any more!
    The second one is more important, though. Tacos are the ambrosia of Mexico and are the reason why I'm all for liberating them from the cartels so that they could pop up restaurants all over the US.

1. This is USX, we're a different breed... just accept it. Trash talk is life in these parts.
    I'm curious though, if our forum doesn't satisfy you why are you always here?
    Do you even play usx?

1. This is USX, we're a different breed... just accept it. Trash talk is life in these parts.
    I'm curious though, if our forum doesn't satisfy you why are you always here?
    Do you even play usx?
    It started with Baron D telling me there where a bunch of whiners over here and they where fun to troll. I was then made mod here until the Admin of .co.uk lost his **** over me being a moderator. So now I poke in every now and again to stir the hornets nest. Also: you guys have a thread dedicated to tacos--I gotta post in that.

It is the forum users' responsibility to familiarize themselves with forum rules. Please review these rules and make sure you adhere to them. Pay special attention to the sections on Forum Etiquette, Inappropriate Content, and Thread Topics.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=75638

Further off-topic posts will result in this thread being locked.

Can't we all just play nice?!

My security card says I'm not aloud to be 'nice'. Doing such is a violation of the code of conduct.

If the rumors are true there will be a showing of 4-5 major alliances...

Everyone here is used to at least 2 of the top 5 joining hands. (you know who you are)

Now sit down for this one....

- Suppose everyone held their own WW, no cuddling up to the next strongest ally?

- Smaller alliances decide who they want to support or the WW's can request it.

- We establish from the beginning who is building a WW, no excuses in the end.

Yes, I know its too early in the morning to entertain such a crazy idea...

It could make for an even more interesting server...

Thoughts or ideas?
    Now we can get back on topic. For this to happen it would mean that the huggle cuddle alliances would have to do a little waring instead of cuddling up from day one. They have been doing it so long not sure if they know how to do it any other way. Old dogs new tricks we all know the sayin

what is this word you speak of?

Now we can get back on topic. For this to happen it would mean that the huggle cuddle alliances would have to do a little waring instead of cuddling up from day one. They have been doing it so long not sure if they know how to do it any other way. Old dogs new tricks we all know the sayin
    It's already starting.... SL is with Jason/Batman/Yoda whatever and his crew of ex-knights who i actually have some respect for (except jason) for leaving foo foo face and his pool boys. Knights will of course be with EDGE and even if all agreed to a separate WW race you know one of theirs would be a fallout from the start and they'd all hop on whichever one did better... the idea prob wont work ... no honor no trust.

No pride either, we had 35 players on aux over 6 mil deff in our ww so it can be done http://prntscr.com/8iff0i just takes a little hard work from some great players. No confed or naps the whole round, injuns did join us all 5 members of them after the ww they were supporting went down
    Last edited by Precious bunny; 09-20-2015 at 01:34 PM.

No pride either, we had 35 players on aux over 6 mil deff in our ww so it can be done http://prntscr.com/8iff0i just takes a little hard work from some great players. No confed or naps the whole round, injuns did join us all 5 members of them after the ww they were supporting went down
    Oh... did you get this thread confused with the "Tell us what you once did" thread?
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-22-2015 at 09:35 PM.