Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Official US1 R9 Battle Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Just remember Ghost members, when they ask you to push your teammates, you are pushing players like this. People who try to get personal revenge and fail miserably.

moar rams?!!?!
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    moar rams?!!?!
    I Kill them

Such nice BRs for the plan clears.....

Then again, I guess Ghost is too busy recruiting to have time to post BRs.

Here you go ghost members, more members you had to push, and how they paid you back by dying on defense. (Yes, all those maces were run over by cavalry)

I do not even know what to say.... Pretty much boonie simmed all round, and this is it? Yup, no report for you guys (again). No wonder so many ghost players are telling me they are barely playing or quitting. I recommend us20 for them, just started, save your gold.

Such nice BRs for the plan clears.....

Then again, I guess Ghost is too busy recruiting to have time to post BRs.
    I didn't notice a BR for ANY plans clears... care to share?
    ~I'm all about the Sim~

Will be hard to dig those up, but I will check tonight to see if I still have a clear. You wanted to see the natar D? or you want a report off the ghost clear?

Could not find them, so here are some other hits for people to enjoy:

Me just sneaking through on a capital

So in retaliation, Ghost takes down an alliance member feeder

So then ghost figures, let them try for some real targets, maybe they can get through on a capital too right?

Plus 3 waves of 500 legions + 250 cats splat.

Second time lucky? Maybe?

Plus 3 waves of 250 MM + 300 cats splat.

Fine, lets try for a artifact?

Nope. Just another ghost complete splat.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-06-2016 at 04:49 AM. Reason: did not want to double post

US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

So a top 100 account is gone, and a top 20 account is missing his cap. Now we also know who the rein hogs are in the alliance while others get no D. But best of all, members in ghost are attacking each other.

Just remember ghost members. Your neighbour might turn on you and leadership will do nothing. Unfortunately for RIP, they are all so terrible, outside feelings, not much else gets hurt.

If anybody else from ghost is hitting other ghost members, pls do send me the BRs. They are funny.

On a more serious note, does somebody from Ghost want to at least post Joker's BR on here? I mean, he failed to steal the artifact or zero the village, but his hits actually did damage.

So, in order to slow us down, a top 40 account with a cap hammer, decides to take on one of our feeders. (Yes, a feeder at end game).

+ 3 waves of 500 imps & 120 cats. And yes, they never saw our D.

But wait, there is more. He actually sent a mini part of his hammer elsewhere. (yes, same hammer)

But only 2 follow up waves this time, roughly 1k imps & 120 cats. And yes, no report again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vicious_Machine again.

normal account built a wall,
    normal account sat on it all,

all of RIPs horses, and some of their men,

stayed at home, afraid of being splatted again

Easy to talk smack when you do not need to use facts.

Top Attackers
    Alliance Players Points
    1. RIP 58 12643 733266
    2. GHOST 56 9277 519521

So let me get this right. We are 60. You are the entire server. Pretty obvious to everybody who is here to fight, and who is here to give our free huggles.

Here you go ghost members, more members you had to push, and how they paid you back by dying on defense. (Yes, all those maces were run over by cavalry)

Our account has never received a push
    [9:54:39 PM] enyalois (Snuffles): Do I just call you dad now?

s2r3: noobish
    s1: LordStanley

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    normal account built a wall,
    normal account sat on it all,

all of RIPs horses, and some of their men,

stayed at home, afraid of being splatted again
    No one is to blame on that one but me. I completely muffed the send.

Minus points for bringing the slightest inkling of the poetic form to the forum....yeah yeah, I know it was a limerick and quite apropos for this time of year...but it still falls in the poetry family...so bah!

To everyone else, no I am not playing, was just helping out some friends, but I fear I may have done more harm than good.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

OMG!! Flossie is playing!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (spread the rumours!!!)

http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/27736232e89

Just tryin to make it easier for RIP to feed their hammers

How sweet. Almost 3000 troops.

Let us return the favour (and yes, once again, no report for your team). Almost 30k troops.

How sweet. Almost 3000 troops.

Let us return the favour (and yes, once again, no report for your team). Almost 30k troops.

Would love to know the ign of that one, cuz who's hammer is that bad really?

I saw Enya hovering earlier, I am sure he can help you out. That is one of the problems when you ally the whole server, you do not even realize when your hammers are dying.

Here is another ghost leader getting no reports on our villages.

And here is a hit on our WW

Saddest part. Despite all of the above, top 10 for week:

Attackers
    Rank Alliance Points
    1. RIP 637394
    2. Ratchet 113566
    3. GHOST 79546
    4. *Ghost* 66630
    5. LMAO 30610
    6. ATL 16143

Just in case Enya is trying to claim we stay at home again.

http://www.gettertools.com/ts1.travian.us.5/kb/8FE77Avg

No one posted this one, I believe. Nice hit on a top 50 capital and wheat fields went poof.

EDIT: EI's don't make for the best defensive units.

I saw Enya hovering earlier, I am sure he can help you out. That is one of the problems when you ally the whole server, you do not even realize when your hammers are dying.

Here is another ghost leader getting no reports on our villages.

And here is a hit on our WW

Saddest part. Despite all of the above, top 10 for week:

Attackers
    Rank Alliance Points
    1. RIP 637394
    2. Ratchet 113566
    3. GHOST 79546
    4. *Ghost* 66630
    5. LMAO 30610
    6. ATL 16143

Just in case Enya is trying to claim we stay at home again.

Now that the dust seems to have settled for now, had jokers dumb *ss not launched early you'd be minus your endgame artifact and all of your WW infrastructure as well.

Quote Originally Posted by reconxxx View Post
    Now that the dust seems to have settled for now, had jokers dumb *ss not launched early you'd be minus your endgame artifact and all of your WW infrastructure as well.
    Try again next server

Thanks for sharing. Can you get all the BRs? It is hard for me to organize all of them cause pushed down with fakes. I have the non-anonymous only.

Nice hammer by Enya, but despite what recon seems to think, you barely touched our infrastructure, and even Joker being involved would not have changed that.

Arriving before rammer.

Rammer arrives

Those rams could be useful later in the game. All dead and wall was already down...

Four hammers dead. A strong attempt to steal a very important artifact that would have changed the game, but to no avail.
    Last edited by Seba; 03-17-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks for sharing. Can you get all the BRs? It is hard for me to organize all of them cause pushed down with fakes. I have the non-anonymous only.

Nice hammer by Enya, but despite what recon seems to think, you barely touched our infrastructure, and even Joker being involved would not have changed that.
    Might want to reread my post VM, I said, HAD joker sent correctly, that artifact absolutely would've been gone, and the WW would be in far worse shape. We took maybe 2 levels total off infra? Total fail there, I'm not stupid. Thankfully enyas hammer more than made up for the other numerous failings.

Quote Originally Posted by reconxxx View Post
    Total fail there
    Agreed.

Agreed.
    Ill come take down your infrastructure

One of the few hammers I have left to worry about in ghost is you buddy! Nicely planned by you.

Wasn't me.. I just supervise the dual handles the grunt work And judging by the defense you managed to gather in that WW i shouldn't have to worry about any resistance !

Did you miss the part where your team splatted trying to take the plans? Our D team and leadership did an amazing job. All the infrastructure damage will be undone within a day, and our WW is already back to rebuilding.

Someday you should play this style. Much more rewarding to play with a group where you are not recruiting the entire server to fight 60 people.

Oh, and then props to Mastiff to pulling off the hero and hammer split strategy (or whoever did it).

Did you miss the part where your team splatted trying to take the plans? Our D team and leadership did an amazing job. All the infrastructure damage will be undone within a day, and our WW is already back to rebuilding.

Someday you should play this style. Much more rewarding to play with a group where you are not recruiting the entire server to fight 60 people.

Oh, and then props to Mastiff to pulling off the hero and hammer split strategy (or whoever did it).
    You know I don't pay attention to this server , all I know is a hammer with no Rams against a ww with 5x wall arti took it from 80 to 10 . And want do you mean play this style ? I brought a team of 7 in an inter quad war war to disform a 60 man met by day 45 lol.

Not sure what server you are talking about with the 7 vs 60. But on us1, you are part of an alliance that is the entire server to fight 60. You can deflect it as "not paying attention", but the fact is, you joined a team that thinks this style is acceptable. I would never play with such a pathetic leadership team.

As for Enya hit, yes, it was impressive (last time I will compliment it). But not sure why you the 5x wall arti is mentioned on a hit that targeted the WW. I thought that artifact had no impact on the WW. Testdummy scouted our D, feel free to compare it to what other teams have on this server (or other servers).

Our D and leadership team are amazing! One good EGH blow does not change that

Not sure what server you are talking about with the 7 vs 60. But on us1, you are part of an alliance that is the entire server to fight 60. You can deflect it as "not paying attention", but the fact is, you joined a team that thinks this style is acceptable. I would never play with such a pathetic leadership team.

As for Enya hit, yes, it was impressive (last time I will compliment it). But not sure why you the 5x wall arti is mentioned on a hit that targeted the WW. I thought that artifact had no impact on the WW. Testdummy scouted our D, feel free to compare it to what other teams have on this server (or other servers).

Our D and leadership team are amazing! One good EGH blow does not change that
    Well maybe you should do some research as the entire time i played on s4 I was the underdog with a team going against a much larger group... As for who I joined I took over an account because I like to play travain so don't be mad.

Whats your IGN by way? Id like to throw some attacks at you !

And i saw like 1.5 million defense? Pathetic I could form a team of 20 and blow those numbers out of the water..

Farmhand

Is the report for Enya's hit somewhere in this thread and I missed it? If not please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    all I know is a hammer with no Rams against a ww with 5x wall arti took it from 80 to 10
    For all that you claim to know about this game, you surely don't know much. The strength artifact DOES NOT apply to the WW. Only buildings and walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Well maybe you should do some research as the entire time i played on s4 I was the underdog with a team going against a much larger group... As for who I joined I took over an account because I like to play travain so don't be mad.
    Why would I be mad? If you think you need to huggle up the entire server to play, all the power to you. But do not expect to come on the forums and not be called out for being the massive huggle distributor that you are on us1.

The last part makes no sense at all. Are there people on your team who play travian but hate it??? I can only hope that everybody playing this game is playing it for fun. But again, maybe things are different in your blobfest.

ps. I was on your us4 team. I only play with smaller teams, never blobs.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 03-17-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Why would I be mad? If you think you need to huggle up the entire server to play, all the power to you. But do not expect to come on the forums and not be called out for being the massive huggle distributor that you are on us1.

The last part makes no sense at all. Are there people on your team who play travian but hate it??? I can only hope that everybody playing this game is playing it for fun. But again, maybe things are different in your blobfest.

ps. I was on your us4 team. I only play with smaller teams, never blobs.
    Well duh you were on my us team . Regarding the wall I was looking at the fact how much defense she managed to kill without taking down the wall . I didn't come here and say hmm let me huggle . No. I am just playing helping out and doing my thing . Ps. Smaller teams don't last on the tournament server . At some point you need numbers ... It's called uhh overall strength I guess ?
    Last edited by Delusional; 03-18-2016 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    For all that you claim to know about this game, you surely don't know much. The strength artifact DOES NOT apply to the WW. Only buildings and walls.
    The hammer had almost no rams, wall was at 18?. I've seen some scout reports which show you guys are offense heavy. Best you can aim for is a Natar win.