Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 334

Thread: Rumors and smalltalk

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    So, the planted spy that was in HS now has the Unique boots from Chaos.

    Am I seriously seeing that HS is getting another alliance in their pocket. What in the hell is happening to travian? Would someone like to explain why it looks like chaos is working with HS. I know they have asked ROF a million times to join them. But is a war game even slightly a war game if you are working with every team on the board.
    Diplomatic victories are just as nice, right?

  2. #122
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    I still can not believe that HS wants to team up with Goat and Chaos. Is there no other alliances that will stand up to them. Seriously people they are not that good at all.

    Because the other alliances are not getting it, let me spell it out for you.

    HS has the largest alliance on the server but yes they do have their hands full with ROF fighting them. Rof is out numbered and will lose the fight and those tides are already changing. The fact that they outnumber ROF 4:1 is crazy enough that HS should have taken them out a long time ago.

    When HS reaches out to another alliance for additional help. Here is what they are really thinking. Let us get your allaince to not attack us and make us move artifacts or take losses because we (HS) want to win the server and we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest and best alliance set up for a WW. Mark these word.

    If you listen to them, if you do not do what most opposing quads do in a war game. They will become the allaince to win the server. This goes for letting them use artifacts all the way to letting them get a footing on the server. This means they will win and the server will be over before you know it. ROF will be gone and you will all try to get together to take them out. But by that time it will have already been to late. Fight, Play the game, have fun. But please do not let these *** hats play a diplomacy snuggle tactic on the server. They are simming up some huge hammers and their defenders out rank the rest of the server combined. So do not buy what they are selling to you. ROf has nothing to lose. We already know that we will, but for the rest of you. Stop supporting them, stand up with some honor and just play the god damn game. It can be so much more fun than what is happening and to be honest. The last few days are getting beyond pathetic. Goat, Lords Chaos and all the alliances out there do not listen to their lies. If you need an OC well we are flooded with them. If you need help on your sett up. We will help you, we will even teach you but we do not want part of a win. We just want HS to stop ruining a game that we have all loved for years. Good luck to you all. but I am not going to post again until I see some people that agree with what I am saying and understand what is happening.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 03-02-2016 at 03:56 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    If you need an OC well we are flooded with them.
    I beg everyone on this server: let ROF coordinate your ops

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...dd,267952148df
    (scroll down, it's quite the fail train)

  4. #124

    Default

    Jimmy, hate to break it to ya but H&S hasn't contacted Goat at all, to my knowledge (which, if they follow the proper channels, it pretty good). Goat prefers staying in their own little world off in the NW.
    Last edited by TheProphet; 03-02-2016 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #125
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Dion,

    Fyi. Rof has run 1 op on this server. It yielded the artifact you were holding. That was someone going solo.looks like you might be trying to be humble again.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Dion,

    Fyi. Rof has run 1 op on this server. It yielded the artifact you were holding. That was someone going solo.looks like you might be trying to be humble again.
    I have respect for you guys..I really have..You have given H&S monstermeta a good fight..But you should just let them team up the hole server lethal...that way it will be more fun if they loose

  7. #127
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    The words "hole server" sum up what HS are doing here. For the spelling impared folks here (like myself) the word Psy wanted to use was whole.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Rof has run 1 *successful* op on this server, the rest have failed
    Fixed it for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I have respect for you guys..I really have..You have given H&S monstermeta a good fight..But you should just let them team up the hole server lethal...that way it will be more fun if they loose
    I don't know what you're talking about.
    H&S + Marines = 119 players (fun fact: we have never even planned an op with MARINES)
    LORDS = 102 players

    If we include the teamwork you've done with ROF, you have more players than us. . . Looks like you might want to re-evaluate who is the one teaming up with the whole server.

    EDIT:

    HOLD UP A SECOND.
    http://ts5.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=6

    What I see in this link here is that ROF has now NAP'd with GOAT. Not only has ROF teamed up with LORDS to form the largest meta on the server, but now they have NAP'd the only other major alliance on this server. I guess ROF might have a chance, now that they have decided to huggle with the entire server, all while criticizing H&S for having a large meta.

    That is hypocrisy if I have ever seen.
    Last edited by dion; 03-02-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Hypocrites!

  9. #129
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Fixed it for you



    I don't know what you're talking about.
    H&S + Marines = 119 players
    LORDS = 102 players

    If we include the teamwork you've done with ROF, you have more players than us. . . Looks like you might want to re-evaluate who is the one teaming up with the whole server.
    Thank you to the self proclaimed O-Humble-1. I just got the recruitment pitch from HS down pat. WE SAME SAME.

    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Thank you to the self proclaimed O-Humble-1. I just got the recruitment pitch from HS down pat. WE SAME SAME.

    You forgot the part about you NAP'ing with GOAT

    Edit:

    Remember the person that I criticized for defending with their hammer a couple weeks ago? Looks like they're back at it.
    Last edited by dion; 03-02-2016 at 09:08 PM.

  11. #131

    Default

    ups... Why so serious Dion..Seems to mee you are doing your best not to take ownership of your meta

    And I wonder why the big alliances always are soo proud when they try to beat up the small underdogs..It is like they have a problem with size and be like an elephant killing a mouse.. The win is just too easy for my taste and I have a soft spot for underdogs.
    Last edited by Psy; 03-03-2016 at 07:03 AM.

  12. #132

    Default

    its starting to seem like hs vs the whole server... they never want godfather to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    ups... Why so serious Dion..Seems to mee you are doing your best not to take ownership of your meta

    And I wonder why the big alliances always are soo proud when they try to beat up the small underdogs..It is like they have a problem with size and be like an elephant killing a mouse.. The win is just too easy for my taste and I have a soft spot for underdogs.
    im preety sure it has nothing to do with size... regarding the war between rof and hs but rather individual people having a stick up their ***. and were not proud were just putting muzzle on an annoying dog

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I still can not believe that HS wants to team up with Goat and Chaos. Is there no other alliances that will stand up to them. Seriously people they are not that good at all.

    Because the other alliances are not getting it, let me spell it out for you.

    HS has the largest alliance on the server but yes they do have their hands full with ROF fighting them. Rof is out numbered and will lose the fight and those tides are already changing. The fact that they outnumber ROF 4:1 is crazy enough that HS should have taken them out a long time ago.

    When HS reaches out to another alliance for additional help. Here is what they are really thinking. Let us get your allaince to not attack us and make us move artifacts or take losses because we (HS) want to win the server and we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest and best alliance set up for a WW. Mark these word.

    If you listen to them, if you do not do what most opposing quads do in a war game. They will become the allaince to win the server. This goes for letting them use artifacts all the way to letting them get a footing on the server. This means they will win and the server will be over before you know it. ROF will be gone and you will all try to get together to take them out. But by that time it will have already been to late. Fight, Play the game, have fun. But please do not let these *** hats play a diplomacy snuggle tactic on the server. They are simming up some huge hammers and their defenders out rank the rest of the server combined. So do not buy what they are selling to you. ROf has nothing to lose. We already know that we will, but for the rest of you. Stop supporting them, stand up with some honor and just play the god damn game. It can be so much more fun than what is happening and to be honest. The last few days are getting beyond pathetic. Goat, Lords Chaos and all the alliances out there do not listen to their lies. If you need an OC well we are flooded with them. If you need help on your sett up. We will help you, we will even teach you but we do not want part of a win. We just want HS to stop ruining a game that we have all loved for years. Good luck to you all. but I am not going to post again until I see some people that agree with what I am saying and understand what is happening.
    all this chatter but it seems like you guys are the one desprately seeking allys....

    your help them win..... i must have missid all that winning you guys have done by the bombardment of cats we feed you guys on the regular

    this is how ill tell you lethal jimmy does nothing but make stuff up he picks up every lil chatter on the hs chat room we talk for spys like him... but its fine since were the only people that have "spys" in rof and rof is too honarable to even put spys in hs lmao
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 03-03-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Please use the Multi-Quote feature in case you wish to reply to more than one post at once.

  13. #133
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahmid View Post
    this is how ill tell you lethal jimmy does nothing but make stuff up he picks up every lil chatter on the hs chat room we talk for spys like him... but its fine since were the only people that have "spys" in rof and rof is too honarable to even put spys in hs lmao
    Is the usage of spys really as widespread as you guys are making it seem? From my playing I always thought of spys as a rarely used aspect of the game because no one is ever really fond of it.

  14. #134

    Default

    Pretty sure HS has one in each of the other top alliances.

  15. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Pretty sure HS has one in each of the other top alliances.
    The things people say on the forums are so ridiculous sometimes you just have to laugh. You've just said one of those things.

  16. #136
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Pretty sure HS has one in each of the other top alliances.
    How do you even come to that conclusion?

  17. #137

    Default

    I prefer to keep my sources to myself thanks. And it makes sense logistically to know what the enemy is up to. It's what I would do.

  18. #138

    Default

    dont worry our top spy in rof is archangel

  19. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Is the usage of spys really as widespread as you guys are making it seem? From my playing I always thought of spys as a rarely used aspect of the game because no one is ever really fond of it.
    Well I do not hop on the spytrain..they are overrated and can be used if discovered..I rarely use them..they are there but a good alliance can make the right decisions without them and it is also more satisfying..I do not get the brag thingie about "woooohaaa we have a spy in your ally" I sleep good at night knowing that there are spys in my ally too.

  20. #140
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    I prefer to keep my sources to myself thanks. And it makes sense logistically to know what the enemy is up to. It's what I would do.
    We don't even know who you are, letting us know a little bit of information wouldn't hurt anything, would it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Well I do not hop on the spytrain..they are overrated and can be used if discovered..I rarely use them..they are there but a good alliance can make the right decisions without them and it is also more satisfying..I do not get the brag thingie about "woooohaaa we have a spy in your ally" I sleep good at night knowing that there are spys in my ally too.
    I agree with you here Psy. I feel that spys definitely aren't worth the hassle, and all of the risks that you take on with them. Don't forget that people could just say "woooohaaaa we have a spy in your ally" even if they don't just to get you thinking/worried about it.

  21. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Don't forget that people could just say "woooohaaaa we have a spy in your ally" even if they don't just to get you thinking/worried about it.
    SShhhh!! You are ruining part of the mind games

  22. #142
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahmid View Post
    this is how ill tell you lethal jimmy does nothing but make stuff up he picks up every lil chatter on the hs chat room we talk for spys like him... but its fine since were the only people that have "spys" in rof and rof is too honarable to even put spys in hs lmao
    Verbal Vomit. You have zero Idea where I get my intel from but I love that you know I am watching. I found your spy because you are terrible at even doing that. Let me be clear though so that you know. I do not solicite spys in the game and I never have. I get intel from being good to other people and they come to me with information. I cover every quad and have played the game long enough that I usually have a friend in that alliance. I never ask them to give me intel but once they see the acts of their alliance doing spying or shaddy things in the game, they come out of the wood work.

    So even though I have received multiple IGMS from Tahmid asking me to spy and trying to recruit me. (with your permission I will post them here). I have never done the crap you have. So good luck with your allaince but I think I have more friends in HS then you do and I will not sit for them but I thank them for keeping me in the loop.

    BTW, I am happy to call you out on your BS. Goat was the one that showed me who contacted them and why. So choke on your spin and eat the truth.

    Side notes:
    VM, I am not sure how your doing it but you are finally growing on me. Thanks for the past server throw downs in the forum.

    Dion, I am going to do my best to ignore you in here, you have already felt my wrath and its not like we will see a BR out of you for a while. LOL
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 03-04-2016 at 12:33 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  23. #143

    Default

    Who from Goat told you that H&S contacted them? I still have no record of Goat being contacted by HS.

  24. #144
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Who from Goat told you that H&S contacted them? I still have no record of Goat being contacted by HS.
    Me neither, I haven't heard of that at all. I did hear though that ROF and GOAT have had communication

  25. #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Verbal Vomit. You have zero Idea where I get my intel from but I love that you know I am watching. I found your spy because you are terrible at even doing that. Let me be clear though so that you know. I do not solicite spys in the game and I never have. I get intel from being good to other people and they come to me with information. I cover every quad and have played the game long enough that I usually have a friend in that alliance. I never ask them to give me intel but once they see the acts of their alliance doing spying or shaddy things in the game, they come out of the wood work.

    So even though I have received multiple IGMS from Tahmid asking me to spy and trying to recruit me. (with your permission I will post them here). I have never done the crap you have. So good luck with your allaince but I think I have more friends in HS then you do and I will not sit for them but I thank them for keeping me in the loop.

    BTW, I am happy to call you out on your BS. Goat was the one that showed me who contacted them and why. So choke on your spin and eat the truth.

    Side notes:
    VM, I am not sure how your doing it but you are finally growing on me. Thanks for the past server throw downs in the forum.

    Dion, I am going to do my best to ignore you in here, you have already felt my wrath and its not like we will see a BR out of you for a while. LOL
    your first paragraph just counter acted it selfs.. first part you dont deal with spys but any body you get good with to give you info is the becoming your spy...

    and the tahmid your referring too is but sadly your the only one in your alliance that took me seriuslly hahahahhaaaa

  26. #146
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahmid View Post
    your first paragraph just counter acted it selfs.. first part you dont deal with spys but any body you get good with to give you info is the becoming your spy...

    and the tahmid your referring too is but sadly your the only one in your alliance that took me seriuslly hahahahhaaaa
    You know its bad when I become the grammer police and I mean seriously bad. Please take a moment and structure a coherent thought. I am not even sure what you said, one more budlight and I think you might be calling it a night.

    To the goats in the room. I do not suspect you are teaming up with HS, I just know they reached out. Its not wise for me to reveal my sources but I was copied on the messages.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  27. #147

    Default

    If HS contacted Goat then they didn't go through the proper channels. Though I've noticed few people do anymore.

  28. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    You know its bad when I become the grammer police and I mean seriously bad. Please take a moment and structure a coherent thought. I am not even sure what you said, one more budlight and I think you might be calling it a night.

    To the goats in the room. I do not suspect you are teaming up with HS, I just know they reached out. Its not wise for me to reveal my sources but I was copied on the messages.
    sorry english is not my first language but ill try to be gramatically correct as much as i can. you said you dont deal with spys but any info giving to you by members of hs makes the whole scenerio "spyish" since your the handler and their the asset. so they report to you the ongoings of hammer and sheild. which contradicts your self saying you dont deal with spys... in other words your a hypocrits. also you say hs has contacted goat but you guys are the one with any form of conversation with them seeing that you have a nap with them also many people stated hammer and sheild has not contacted goats.. soo please tell me what part of your words are the truth and what are lies? as through out this forum everything you stated has been proven false.. im starting to think your the donald trump of us5

  29. #149
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Wow.

    First off. You could not be more wrong on spy's. Friends give me Intel. Sitting for someone and poaching online times is very different. I feel like solid tactics win over being a jerk and smashing an account just because you know the person is offline is crap.

    Next, you know you guys went to goat. I will not tell you who but let's recap. Hs reached out to goat and said. Lords are the favorite to win the server please help us. There it is in a nutshell. H&s are trying to snuggle the server.

    Now lastly, please feel free to point out where I am not coming with facts. I have been coming in here with detailed facts more than anyone else. You on the other hand have not come in here with numbers or details and have only spun. If you really want to debate this subject I will be happy to grab proof and show you or you are more than welcome to read back. So with out bringing facts that would make you the hypocrite and your forum posts are lacking depth and intelligence. Please I am begging you do not make me shred you on here the way I did dion. You seem like a nice person just slightly un informed and trying to drink your grape hs flavor aid.

  30. #150

    Default

    Funny thing is that we are not the favourites here..That has to be H&S ofcourse...But we chill a lot more and we also try to remember that this game is where real people are present and somethimes we have to treat them right.
    No hankypanky and no tactics...Just pure fun for the game itself and then players playing it..

    IŽd rather loose but having fun than pull everyones arzes and win..and right now I am having great fun..

  31. #151

    Default

    so some 1 telling you hey theres gonna be a massive attack in village b and the other side goes and reinforces heavily... your telling me the guy that told you about this attack is not a spy but just a friend that shares his clans personal info to you... right....


    also since their not spys and just friends.. can i get their name
    Last edited by tahmid; 03-04-2016 at 05:31 PM.

  32. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Side notes:
    VM, I am not sure how your doing it but you are finally growing on me. Thanks for the past server throw downs in the forum.
    I am not sure why either, but good to know. But I am not active enough on us5 unfortunately. I suspect I will just be in and out here

  33. #153

    Default

    Jimmy, VM is the bomb you gotta love the guy!
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  34. #154
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Jimmy, VM is the bomb you gotta love the guy!
    VM is the bomb diggity! Who is he? I know it is Vicious_Machine,

    But who is Vicious_Machine?

  35. #155

    Default

    I am Psy..what about that

  36. #156

    Default

    Heard an H&S 15c cap got smashed. The bonus buildings (Wood, Iron, Clay) in it were destroyed, good riddance to those. Maybe that player won't build those again.

  37. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Heard an H&S 15c cap got smashed. The bonus buildings (Wood, Iron, Clay) in it were destroyed, good riddance to those. Maybe that player won't build those again.
    You deleted like two months ago. Why are you still here?

  38. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    You deleted like two months ago. Why are you still here?
    Just because I delete doesn't mean I'm not on the server.

  39. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Heard an H&S 15c cap got smashed. The bonus buildings (Wood, Iron, Clay) in it were destroyed, good riddance to those. Maybe that player won't build those again.
    Someone had bonus buildings (w,c,i) if a 15c cap... Wtf?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  40. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Heard an H&S 15c cap got smashed. The bonus buildings (Wood, Iron, Clay) in it were destroyed, good riddance to those. Maybe that player won't build those again.
    Who the heck would target those buildings? Sounds pretty dumb. Don't tell me all three got hit on random when there were buildings/fields left in the village.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED KEITH View Post
    Thanks JM for this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAscendant View Post
    Well played JoshMonster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •