Thread: Ethan Couch was Apprehended

Default Ethan Couch was Apprehended

In Mexico when he used his phone (not a burner) to buy pizza at a resort he was staying at. He didn't even go to a country with no extradition treaty with the US.

Here's background: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mments-2524872

So, the judge sentenced a poor 14 year old black kid to 10 years in prison when he killed someone with a single punch. While she have this kid 10 years probation in his mansion after he drove drunk with a 0.24 BAC and high on Valium, and killed four people and permanently paralyzed others. Mmmmhhhmmmm, gotta love racism and the power of money.

So who spoiled this kid to where he wasn't responsible for his actions? His parents should be sued for a bazillion dollars.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    In Mexico when he used his phone (not a burner) to buy pizza at a resort he was staying at. He didn't even go to a country with no extradition treaty with the US.

Here's background: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mments-2524872

So, the judge sentenced a poor 14 year old black kid to 10 years in prison when he killed someone with a single punch. While she have this kid 10 years probation in his mansion after he drove drunk with a 0.24 BAC and high on Valium, and killed four people and permanently paralyzed others. Mmmmhhhmmmm, gotta love racism and the power of money.
    This one is classism. Did you see the bull**** he got off with?
    He's diagnosed with 'affluenza' a bull**** mental disorder made up by the APA to further drug and lock people away. It's pretty much the modern version of Drapetomania in regards to seriousness, yet it worked in court.
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 01-05-2016 at 06:39 AM.

I want to be affluent enough to get affluenza.

Turns out his mom will most likely get a felony and six years.

****** bag on the other hand was charged in a juvenile court. So even though he's 19 now, the most he can get is 120 days in prison, and his probation restarts at 10 years as an adult.

I hope he gets the **** beat out of him.

What kind of person mows down four people and says "Don't worry, I'm Ethan Couch, I'll get us out of this." Id laugh if he gets an inmate execution.

Critics have also complained that the presiding judge—District Judge Jean Boyd—gave a much harsher sentence to another 16-year-old intoxicated driver 10 years earlier. In February 2004, Boyd sentenced Eric Bradlee Miller to 20 years, telling him, "the court is aware you had a sad childhood ... I hope you will take advantage of the services [offered by the Texas Youth Commission] and turn your life around."[29] Miller had killed one victim, not four, and had a much lower blood alcohol level (0.11 compared to Couch's 0.24) but was from a much poorer family.[29][30] However, Miller had a previous criminal record and was driving a stolen vehicle at the time of his crash.
    Witch hunt for Boyd?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Witch hunt for Boyd?
    See? Classism.