Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH NOEZ!1! Whatever can we do now?

Looks like the playing field just got alot more interesting

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Most of our group have been around since some of the first rounds of this domain, we won the last AE server here and we've been playing together a lot longer than that, quit ******* whining about gold. You're not the first team that has had their ***** kicked by us and it's not because of gold, we're simply better than you guys.
    And yet another protest

Most of our group have been around since some of the first rounds of this domain, we won the last AE server here and we've been playing together a lot longer than that, quit ******* whining about gold. You're not the first team that has had their ***** kicked by us and it's not because of gold, we're simply better than you guys.
    Well sir you see in this server there are players not on your team that are better than you so don't think no one can play to your caliber. You may learn a thing or two if you opened up your eyes and realized there was more than just H&V on this server

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Mike View Post
    there are players not on your team that are better than you
    Name one..!

.....that isn't in H&V..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Name one..!

.....that isn't in H&V..
    Croptool is!

Name one..!

.....that isn't in H&V..
    I think it's pretty obvious if you looked for a minute

Name one..!

.....that isn't in H&V..
    Me, I am better. You weren't that good in S6 and just lucked out in S2-R6 after your dual disappeared.

Unlike you or the likes of Mozart, I will not dwell or live with my laurels displayed around my neck like a cow wearing its bell.

Hijacked?? HAHA .. NO, I brought you a message. You seem the one to love to hijack each entry that you post with all that rambling junk following your "signature". What happened? Did the paper get stuck in your ***** after going to the toilet and it needs to follow you around ?

Greg, I am a better player in any day.

This is called a stand off. It is your word against mine.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 01-29-2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Filter Evasion.

Villager

Name one that can afford to spend as much gold as us..!

.....that isn't in H&V..
    fix'd

Well, DarkFeNiX was pouring on the gold pretty heavily before he walked away. I know I've spent way more than I should have on this game. Maybe if we could first establish what we consider to be heavy gold use, I could better assist you in finding out who is abusing it.

Name one..!

.....that isn't in H&V..
    A few posts later and I'm still yet to see anyone who's as good as us Greg.. Maybe, just maybe, they can't find anyone

surprise, surprise
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Quote Originally Posted by jimboslice View Post
    Croptool is!
    ^^ lol.. You might be on to something, he clearly left this game which arguably does make him "better"..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Mike View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious if you looked for a minute
    I only need look to our igm's.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BenHur View Post
    Me, I am better.
    This is called a stand off. It is your word against mine.
    You are a forum persona attempting to troll, and as far as I know, do not have an account on this server, nor any other server ever.. Your vote on who is "better" has no validity.. At least I am known both in this server, and previous..

Quote Originally Posted by toober View Post
    Maybe if we could first establish what we consider to be heavy gold use, I could better assist you in finding out who is abusing it.
    This actually would be an interesting thread, if players were honest on it..

A few posts later and I'm still yet to see anyone who's as good as us Greg.. Maybe, just maybe, they can't find anyone

surprise, surprise
    There is always someone better, but the issue here is as you said, they can not seriously name one.. Xface or whatever you want to call him is obviously out raiding us pretty consistently, and is doing pretty well overall, but we are killing him in villas chiefed.. I would say that acct is really our only real competition outside of H&V.. This is of course a one vs one comparison, not team vs team..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I like turtles!!!!

You are a forum persona attempting to troll, and as far as I know, do not have an account on this server, nor any other server ever.. Your vote on who is "better" has no validity.. At least I am known both in this server, and previous..
    Believe what you may, but then that is also what you want others to believe isn't it. I see H&V reports and even though a few of your owns have approached to be my eyes in H&V. I would never play that game. So I think I am on the server. You weren't allowed in the FEAR council and you played in Nimmo's. Also I will say that you sent no resources in FEAR when our hammer was chiefed!

On S6, your were as recall a "leader" storeythor, remember the DDs? I forget but there was player form Canada holding a large or large unique aritfacts I think ... hmmmm I would have to look up the details.

I will say this one of you that is active on this forum as well as on the server did approach me on skype (it isn'st toober) and I had to tell them the truth. As a friend it was extremely important and difficult not to do so. Someone I actually befriended on the server.

There is always someone better, but the issue here is as you said, they can not seriously name one.. Xface or whatever you want to call him is obviously out raiding us pretty consistently, and is doing pretty well overall, but we are killing him in villas chiefed.. I would say that acct is really our only real competition outside of H&V.. This is of course a one vs one comparison, not team vs team..
    The question, is what are your trying to measure. I consider pulling 160 a phenomenal task and difficult to manage, maybe that person(s) are the best. Are you trying size? Do you want me to show you mine so you can show me yours?
    Last edited by BenHur; 01-25-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toober View Post

So, they have taken 160 players to beat a group of 46. No matter what the VP stats at the end of the round, H&V has already won. I've never felt bad about being beat by a large group of players. Eventually, you are just flat outnumbered.
    Trust me, I've been on the losing end of the small group being beat by the large group and you will still feel like you lost. When you win in that situation it does feel twice as good.

Quote Originally Posted by EOST View Post
    Trust me, I've been on the losing end of the small group being beat by the large group and you will still feel like you lost. When you win in that situation it does feel twice as good.

You're kidding...There's already a EOST on this forum?

There is another good thing about spending lots of gold: when you beat somebody, they don't have to feel so bad. That's nice.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

Quote Originally Posted by EOTS View Post
    You're kidding...There's already a EOST on this forum?
    1. You are EOTS, not EOST
    2. I've had this name on the Forum since 2009. It was the name of the Meta I was fighting against in S1R2, so I picked it to annoy them and have regretted it ever since.

1. You are EOTS, not EOST
    2. I've had this name on the Forum since 2009. It was the name of the Meta I was fighting against in S1R2, so I picked it to annoy them and have regretted it ever since.
    I meant that more as a "well thats going to be confusing"

Quote Originally Posted by EOTS View Post
    I meant that more as a "well thats going to be confusing"
    No more confusing than BenHur's posts

Quote Originally Posted by canus major View Post
    No more confusing than BenHur's posts
    Or as confusing as why there's so many Meta players here talking smack without revealing their IGN's.. My guess, EOTS is using his meatshield 2nd and 3rd wings as forum pests.
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7

Or as confusing as why there's so many Meta players here talking smack without revealing their IGN's.. My guess, EOTS is using his meatshield 2nd and 3rd wings as forum pests.
    I think EOTS is with you all. EOST is the META 1 huggle king.

Meat Shield Oh that is rich coming from you. Salty Much? Need to make up reasons why Poor Poor You can not do well? OMG Grow up Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by canus major View Post
    I think EOTS is with you all. EOST is the META 1 huggle king.
    I think it's the other way around.. EOTS = EnemaOfTheState in Meta 1.. EOST named his forum profile for an enemy alliance to pester them from s1r2..

Quote Originally Posted by SYDNEY View Post
    Meat Shield Oh that is rich coming from you. Salty Much? Need to make up reasons why Poor Poor You can not do well? OMG Grow up Boy!
    Not sure who you are directing this at, but your post leads me to believe either you do not know what a meatshield is, or what context it's used, in either post mentioning it..

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even understand the concepts and words you're using? Go read a dictionary, learn the game then come back and say something that's relevant and makes sense.

Oh I know the game, and I know how to play it with out using gold . It is call using planning, strategy, alliance loyalty, dedication. What I am wondering is if you know what all those words mean because I am not seeing it played much by your high and mighty alliance. What the matter? Does the truth hurt your feelings?

Oh I know the game and I know how to play it without using gold . It is called using planning, strategy, alliance loyalty and dedication. What I am wondering is if you know what all those words mean because I am not seeing it used much by your high and mighty alliance. What's the matter? Does the truth hurt your feelings?
    Fix'd all that fer ya.. Was like nails on a chalkboard..

As for the content of your message....

Lmaoooooo, can't believe someone is here question the dedication of the #1 simming and #1 robbing accounton the server, the loyalty of a team that's been together for years and the questioning the strategies of an alliance that is killing them statistically in almost all aspects. Hilarious. Keep em coming, meta, your forum trolls are getting better and better.

Lmaoooooo
    Indeed, the part I liked best actually was this..

Oh I know the game, and I know how to play it with out using gold .
    Lol.. Show me an account that doesn't use gold, and I will show you a sub-par 6c cap account..

Lmaoooooo, can't believe someone is here question the dedication of the #1 simming and #1 robbing accounton the server, the loyalty of a team that's been together for years and the questioning the strategies of an alliance that is killing them statistically in almost all aspects. Hilarious. Keep em coming, meta, your forum trolls are getting better and better.
    I hope your partner Greg stays around through the end on this server. He is famous for his magic disappearance act and then show up at the end to claim victory ... LOL

Since this is a server is only 200 days, perhaps is attention span can last that long

Just when I thought there was hope for your gentleman side, you show your foul instinct and best characteristic of your "rear"

You guys are making these young players all nervous and so pissed that they can't type correctly. Give them a chance. Do you guys just want to be the only narcissistic demagogues in these forums ?!

I hope your partner Greg stays around through the end on this server. He is famous for his magic disappearance act and then show up at the end to claim victory ... LOL
    I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about..

your best characteristic your "rear"
    Well, uhh....thanks for admiring my tush...I guess...???

You guys are making these young players all nervous and so pissed that they can't type correctly.
    Finally, you seem to grasp the strategic advantage of the war waged within the forum.. Are you that dense that you never understood the battle over morale..??

LOLz, 45 accounts making a whole server piss their pants.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Since this is a server is only 200 days, perhaps is attention span can last that long
    Once again confirming for everyone that you do in fact have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    LOLz, 45 accounts making a whole server piss their pants.
    I would say not only is our in game play dominating, but clearly we are demolishing them in the forum too.. Low morale and butt-hurt means more defense points for us and more dead "hammers" for them..lol

Once again confirming for everyone that you do in fact have no idea what you are talking about.
    He does that with almost every post he makes..lol

Been reading back some and yeah the forum game is tight, but I would expect nothing less.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

I would say not only is our in game play dominating, but clearly we are demolishing them in the forum too.. Low morale and butt-hurt means more defense points for us and more dead "hammers" for them..lol

He does that with almost every post he makes..lol
    Nothing on this forum has affected anyone but thank you for the free entertainment