Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US19 Scattered Empire Battle Reports

Default US19 Scattered Empire Battle Reports

Since we didn't get a current rounds' BR thread... Let's necro last rounds..lol

Soo ahh... Meta Blob.. Me thinks you should teach your players how to build hammer troops, or at least teach your anvils to let hammers chief for them, then "friendly chief" after....

Yeah.. that happened..lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Default US19 Scattered Empire BR Reports

For the new US19 Round.

Soo ahh.... I have to assume this is a deleting player.. If not, then it's a horrible attack, and a severely wasted opportunity..

Not a bad defense on short notice, I turned the spy arty on with just under 9hrs till the hit.. This is exactly what makes a good team GREAT, awesome defenders, and teamwork..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Soo ahh.... I have to assume this is a deleting player.. If not, then it's a horrible attack, and a severely wasted opportunity..

Not a bad defense on short notice, I turned the spy arty on with just under 9hrs till the hit.. This is exactly what makes a good team GREAT, awesome defenders, and teamwork..
    I'm sure others feel the same but it's appearing this forum thread is just your personal defense log. I don't think that's it's original purpose but if it is can I have my own as well? Along with the other 159 members in meta also if that's possible. We would all love to share our personal/ team accomplishments

Default A little drama for you

The setup: In the morning I settled a new village, thinking to transfer the remnants of my hammer to do some cleaning up around the area. Moved the troops in and started waling away on my new neighbor. Reduced his pop by half, but he was persistent, and I was losing way too much offense. I gave up, moving the troops back to the cap, and it was his turn. Now I was stuck, having emptied the cauldron and with little d nearby, I was slowly watching my new village disappear. Finally I realized I could transfer some reins from my closest village and got them there just in time to meet a new assault.

Now this was a minor battle along the edges of nowhere, in a region that hasn't been contested the entire server. In other words, desperate. The end of the day, each of us throwing together whatever we could scrape up, and here is the final assault.

He splatted the remains of his offense in the first wave, but I lost 94% of my defense. The next 4 cat waves fell to the dying few defenders remaining on the walls. In the end I was left with a handful of troops, and "total" victory. Sometimes it's hard to tell.

Probably the most painful aspect of this was that in each wave that splatted, he killed enough to get a report, so he saw right away how close he came. That's Travian.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...d0,249572ed533
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Mike View Post
    I'm sure others feel the same but it's appearing this forum thread is just your personal defense log. I don't think that's it's original purpose but if it is can I have my own as well? Along with the other 159 members in meta also if that's possible. We would all love to share our personal/ team accomplishments
    No, it's just that I have obviously done my job and gotten under everyone's skin that's not in H&V.. This is a BR thread for all accounts, please feel free to post all your BR's of your glorious accomplishments.. I like showing off my defense reports to show how awesome my team is.. If Meta and it's 159 members did anything worth posting, then by all means, share...

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

The purpose of this thread is for anyone to post Battle Reports, defensive or attacking, regardless of alliance affiliation or names of players. You and others are welcome to post, the only thing I ask of you is not to discuss Battle Reports here; there is the Spam Thread for that purpose.

Also please keep in mind of the rules when posting Battle Reports which can be found here. If you are unsure of anything, please ask the Moderators assigned to this server.

(And I see that I have been ninja'd by odinloki.)

Quote Originally Posted by SMod polkadot View Post
    (And I see that I have been ninja'd by odinloki.)
    "you must spread some...." lol

I'm sure others feel the same but it's appearing this forum thread is just your personal defense log.
    It's appearing you have no idea what this thread is actually for..

Crying because someone is posting BRs of your alliance in a specifically dedicated BR thread loool, maybe if you guys didn't suck so badly, we wouldn't have so much to post of your fails
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

One Meta-1 target account.
    One sending account.
    3 hammers.
    59 waves.
    12 minutes from first to last.
    4 villages trashed.
    2200+ pop drop.

to be continued,
    Excel

I love you guys at Meta 1.. Whoever is doing your OP planning is awesome..!!

First one isn't so bad, but that's a lot of offense lost for very little gain..

The follow ups were pretty, but ineffective since they didn't take out the residence.. (link instead of pic for less clutter)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...bb,25068927009

Next up, we will do this in pics for the full effect..lol

Keep 'em coming Meta, you guys might succeed one of these days...

I love you guys at Meta 1.. Whoever is doing your OP planning is awesome..!!

Keep 'em coming Meta, you guys might succeed one of these days...
    Just another standard day for Meta it looks like.. does anyone over there know how to coordinate some offense???
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Just another standard day for Meta it looks like.. does anyone over there know how to coordinate some offense???
    Are you overlooking the fact that the arti was activated mid trip that caused our catas to miss or just simply omitting that?

Damn, them anvils at H&V ain't playin
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Customer Service Team Dark Tower's Avatar

Please keep this thread clean from responses without battle reports.
    If you want to discuss them, use the Spam Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EOTS View Post
    Are you overlooking the fact that the arti was activated mid trip that caused our catas to miss or just simply omitting that?
    Are you overlooking the fact you currently have no successful ops against us and have consistently been splatting away on us for weeks?

Tough night for Meta 1 in the Ravenna region last night..
    I took a big gamble in splitting up what's left of our hammer, to hit two targets..

First the 9c cap crop lock..

30 minutes later, the other half of the hammer lands on a feeder of that same account, and drops loyalty with 2 hits landing after that with this end result..

The region in question, Ravenna, is now down to 51.63% in Meta control, with 50 VP per day on the line..

Region status:
    Meta 1 has secured this region
    Alliance tag Territorial control in Ravenna
    1 Meta 1 ‎**51.63‬%‬‎
    2 Meta3 ‎**22.28‬%‬‎
    3 H&V ‎**21.26‬%‬‎
    4 TBC ‎**4.82‬%‬‎

This will definitely be considered one of the top reports this server

An H&V disaster

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2582666880c
    Last edited by Anonymous Mike; 02-15-2016 at 09:29 PM.

This will definitely be considered one of the top reports this server

An H&V disaster

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2582666880c[/url]
    Sort of ironic this was posted by Anonymous Mike... You got permission to use their names, right champ?

Forum rules:

"2.4: Battle Reports

Battle reports may be posted on the forums, however they must not contain the in-game names of affected players or their villages. Posts in connection with the battle reports must not contain even a hint of who the affected player(s) are..."
    Last edited by Probability Indigo; 02-16-2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Did you have to quote it to carry it on.

Quote Originally Posted by canus major View Post
    Sort of ironic this was posted by Anonymous Mike... You got permission to use their names, right champ?

Forum rules:

"2.4: Battle Reports

Battle reports may be posted on the forums, however they must not contain the in-game names of affected players or their villages. Posts in connection with the battle reports must not contain even a hint of who the affected player(s) are..."
    uhh are you blind?

uhh are you blind?
    Disaster that rendered both your best players hammer and cap practically useless?

Oh my, how disastrous, you're right we're truly devastated here at H&V. Because it's not like he settled that villa right next xface and expected it to survive did he?

You meta players are getting smarter by the minute.

uhh are you blind?
    Thank you for changing it...

Last edited by Anonymous Mike; Today at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canus major View Post
    Thank you for changing it...

Last edited by Anonymous Mike; Today at 05:29 PM.
    What's funny is your quote of him is the old report still lol..

Side note since it's the BR thread...
    Meta 1 losing more pop in Ravenna, resulting in these stats..

1 Meta 1 ‎**49.36‬%‬‎
    2 H&V ‎** 40.14‬%‬‎
    3 Meta3 ‎**10.5‬%‬‎

*Edit...
    An hour after catting this cap, my chiefs took a villa in Ravenna too..
    1 Meta 1 ‎**48.62‬%‬‎
    2 H&V ‎**40.86‬%‬‎
    Last edited by odinloki; 02-16-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: regional status update..

What's funny is your quote of him is the old report still lol..

Side note since it's the BR thread...
    Meta 1 losing more pop in Ravenna, resulting in these stats..

1 Meta 1 ‎**49.36‬%‬‎
    2 H&V ‎** 40.14‬%‬‎
    3 Meta3 ‎**10.5‬%‬‎

*Edit...
    An hour after catting this cap, my chiefs took a villa in Ravenna too..
    1 Meta 1 ‎**48.62‬%‬‎
    2 H&V ‎**40.86‬%‬‎
    We could reel reports out from us cheifing and catting caps of meta 1, all day Greg. Even more so if we stole reports from our teammates and took credit/seeked praise for them like anon mike, but lets let them have this one, god knows they need it because in a couple weeks they wont have anyone left at the rate their members villages are going down..

Quote Originally Posted by toober View Post
    It's pretty easy to make it through when you are attacking less than active members.
    I have personally doubled my raiding since finding a few inactive H&V members.
    I say good job destroying accounts that should already be kicked.
    Soo ahh.... Are you less than active now..?

Soo ahh.... Are you less than active now..?

-Removed by Moderator- lol at the villa names in the converted BR

Time for that account to get the boot I'd say, as toober put it, no room for less than active accounts..
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 02-23-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Customer Service Team Dark Tower's Avatar

Last warning to not talk in this thread, but use the Battle Reports Spamthread instead.
    If you post here, post a report.
    Infractions will be given from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    Last warning to not talk in this thread, but use the Battle Reports Spamthread instead.
    If you post here, post a report.
    Infractions will be given from now on.
    ........he said, without posting a BR......

...and here's our "other" BR from last night.. A ghost attempt was made on a Meta 1 cap where we have been seeing 30k+ axemen being lazy day after day just sitting around.. The acct owner is lucky they have auto-dodge turned on...

Attached Images Attached Images

Couldn't let Unforgiven go out without a going away present...

SERVERS INTRIGUE:

ARCHER vs ARCHER! WHO WILL WIN?!

IAXT64DHzKU.jpg
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 03-29-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posts.

Why don't you try posting a BR here, or take these spam posts, and post them in an appropriate thread..

This thread needs BR's to accompany your spam posts, like this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Russian bear View Post
    And yet you are still going to lose... and lose horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    And yet you are still going to lose... and lose horribly.
    Among the blind the one-eyed man is king. ☺

better die standing than live kneeling

… better die standing than live kneeling
    ..and yet you seem to be doing both, dying while standing, and kneeling to live...lmao

By the way, your profile says you don't speak English.....yet here you are....

BR for rules... Since this is the BR thread.. Seems "Dancer" needs to learn how to waltz, instead of tango...

..and yet you seem to be doing both, dying while standing, and kneeling to live...lmao

By the way, your profile says you don't speak English.....yet here you are....

BR for rules... Since this is the BR thread.. Seems "Dancer" needs to learn how to waltz, instead of tango...
    You know how to play Travian? you are my God !!! Hallelujah!!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt (с) MT

You know how to play Travian? you are my God !!! Hallelujah!!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt (с) MT
    The old random quotes that mean nothing. Here you go: There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.

Good to know you admit you are dead. Standing or not, dead is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    The old random quotes that mean nothing. Here you go: There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.

Good to know you admit you are dead. Standing or not, dead is dead.
    I do not argue
    I'm dead
    you go to the cemetery
    you are talking to yourself
    necromancers
    Last edited by Russian bear; 03-28-2016 at 06:40 PM.

You know how to play Travian you are my God !!!
    fix'd..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    ..and yet again, here you are speaking...

Today on Jack Hannah's Wild Kingdom, we have a rare glimpse of the mighty Russian Circus Bear, with his master, H&V giving it to him, dry....

Ohh, BR for the rules...
    Thanks for the reso's Meta1...
    Last edited by odinloki; 03-28-2016 at 07:29 PM.

1-cata waves are best waves. Atomic powered Ant very stronk.

fix'd..

..and yet again, here you are speaking...

Today on Jack Hannah's Wild Kingdom, we have a rare glimpse of the mighty Russian Circus Bear, with his master, H&V giving it to him, dry....

The typical American humor? Dumb & Domber?