4 20.00%
  • YO MOMMA

3 15.00%
  • Darryl Cherney?

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is it baby!

A whole lot of hypocrisy here on all sides. I can only speak from personal experience with the tards. They are mostly all highly experienced players. Heck, some of the guys who ran "average accounts" in tards are some of the most versed in all there is to know regarding the game itself. Tards has been aND always will be a joke team. They were founded on the principles of just having a good time many serves ago because they were all mostly done with the nonsense that didn't give them lols. Their run here was nothing more than a joke this round. Some tried, most didnt. All in all trashing them is pointless all things considered. They are a formed group of players that pretty much run solo and occasionally find synergy with one another all, once again, for laughs. Nothing more or less.

SIO should be dissapointed with themselves for playing so poorly. Sure you guys will win but against what competition. 30 players cleared the board for SIO to take the win nearly uncontested. The people who SIO is claiming victory over are players who didn't really care about winning. That's called a cats game at best. You guys are supposed to represent a well coordinated preformed team and you guys didn't represent that here. You guys got toyed with by players who didn't care. That's dissapointing. I personally ran a better team last round of US2 and I have no delusions regarding how bad I sucked. That being said, congrats on the win but it wasn't well fought for.
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    Sorted that right out for you!
    Cheat? None of us have ever been cheaters to my knowledge. That being said, if that's the best you can do, leave trolling to the professionals.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Maybe we should build some WWs here!

Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Tards has been aND always will be a joke
    You got that right.

SIO should be dissapointed with themselves for playing so poorly.
    Did you mean: disappointed? If so; we are still here, playing the game, no underhanded tactics. You should try it sometime.

30 players cleared the board for SIO to take the win nearly uncontested. The people who SIO is claiming victory over are players who didn't really care about winning.
    Now that they blew their one chance of beating us, they do not care... blah blah... Surely 30(tagged) + (hidden/spies?) tards is better than 9,000,000 other players, by their own estimations anyway.
    You will notice I use tards in the third person, because well they kicked you to the curb pretty quick didn't they, so they do have some class.

It all boils down some serious sore bottoms from the south, we underestimated tards at the start and they underestimated us at this stage. We did not run away crying saying we did not want to play anyway, we adjusted our game.

Server is not over yet.

blahblahblah
    Your opinion is worth less than your reputation.

A whole lot of hypocrisy here on all sides. I can only speak from personal experience with the tards. They are mostly all highly experienced players. Heck, some of the guys who ran "average accounts" in tards are some of the most versed in all there is to know regarding the game itself. Tards has been aND always will be a joke team. They were founded on the principles of just having a good time many serves ago because they were all mostly done with the nonsense that didn't give them lols. Their run here was nothing more than a joke this round. Some tried, most didnt. All in all trashing them is pointless all things considered. They are a formed group of players that pretty much run solo and occasionally find synergy with one another all, once again, for laughs. Nothing more or less.

SIO should be dissapointed with themselves for playing so poorly. Sure you guys will win but against what competition. 30 players cleared the board for SIO to take the win nearly uncontested. The people who SIO is claiming victory over are players who didn't really care about winning. That's called a cats game at best. You guys are supposed to represent a well coordinated preformed team and you guys didn't represent that here. You guys got toyed with by players who didn't care. That's dissapointing. I personally ran a better team last round of US2 and I have no delusions regarding how bad I sucked. That being said, congrats on the win but it wasn't well fought for.
    Oh wait, gotta ask, you still on US4 ? Let me know, so I make sure I demolish your cap once again.

You are an idiot and even your play showed it. You even failed at spying. You will be known for you stupidity and large mouth. Solid move on a concrete crap reputation.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Tards enjoy your new home!
    Try to keep it at lv50! It is pretty much the same thing you have been doing for quite a while
    Last edited by Drystan; 02-14-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Tards enjoy your new home!
    Try to keep it at lv50! It is pretty much the same thing you have been doing for quite a while
    This is so gay. SIO will never, I repeat NEVER, impact a server the way we have, for years.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    This is so gay. SIO will never, I repeat NEVER, impact a server the way we have, for years.
    lol, such patriotism.

Noticed your guys are building a WW now... So impacting!

Only impact you made is in a trolling sense. mama must be so proud

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    Noticed your guys are building a WW now... So impacting!
    Lol, these Tards... I guess the poll is not valid now :P

Natars started building. Let's see what happens.

SIO, with no competition, is now racing the natars in this simfest. That's impacting a server. My money is on the natars.

SIO, with no competition LEFT...
    Fixed!

I guess there is a reason to congratulate SIO. Staying that long just purely simming, no sign of life except defense calls. Good job guys and gals. Honestly. I wouldn't be able to do it.
    We had our fun, time to leave this server. Who knows if we ever make it back. Pity, I was here (on and off) since round 1.
    Just to clarify, Natar win was a goal for previous round, unfortunately didn't happen. This round, hmmm we had no goal. Probably a mistake though

Many servers. Since s4r1

As i recall natars did not win last round

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    As i recall natars did not win last round
    Chuck Norris won all the rounds.

true story.