Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIO and it's terrible leadership

Default SIO and it's terrible leadership

Can we just acknowledge the terrible and unfairness of SIO leadership ?
    Let's all admit, SIO leadership didn't win this server, the members did. Hell, I think if SIO had any other leaders SIO would have been doing much better.

Add a rule and it must be applied to every single member, as well as leadership. You are not special to add rules and then not following them.

Also picking favorites in an alliance is just total BS, everyone should be treated equally.

We should also point out that SIO cries about spies even though SIO uses a heck ton of them as well.

Spies my friend? Where? Who? :O

Wah wah wah. Sounds like the village idiot had his toy taken away for bad behavior. Poor baby

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Valiant again.

Quelaana

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Let's all admit, SIO leadership didn't win this server, the members did. Hell, I think if SIO had any other leaders SIO would have been doing much better.

Add a rule and it must be applied to every single member, as well as leadership. You are not special to add rules and then not following them.

Also picking favorites in an alliance is just total BS, everyone should be treated equally.

We should also point out that SIO cries about spies even though SIO uses a heck ton of them as well.
    What are you babbling on about? You were kicked for failing to listen, again! Only this time your actions could of jeopardised SIO end game.

You have to accept leaders know details about things you do not.

This is a team game, trying being part of one and not a team within a team is my advice should you play another server.

Yup. I can acknowledge that. I'm a terrible leader. (didn't ask for this job, have offered the baton to anyone who would take it, but no one stepped up.) And yes, the members have won the server. As we did the last one, under the same terrible leadership. (beat you, though!)

You have never understood the concept that there may well need to be flexibility, and exceptions, and you, my friend, do not rank highly enough to be given a reason for them.

Haven't you ever heard the quote that some are just more equal than others? In truth, its not that there are favorites in the alliance. Its just that you were the anti-favorite. And you were never even smart enough to realize and understand, there is a difference between getting attention for trying to cause dissention, and getting attention for doing something good, or cooperating with the alliance as a whole.

You're just butthurt because you didn't know I had more sources of information than you. However, for the record? I do not, and never have had, an SIO member inside tards, meh, or anyone else on this server.

Valiant, I did just steal a large trainer on a successful Op, so I'm happy

Mastiff, I respect you, I learned a lot from your play style, but it's not the giving orders, but I felt like I had to check and make sure that sio wins the server, but seriously? From a scout report? But when sio attacks my pds or my friends it's fair game, when it's que's friend, scouting her friend is the biggest deal to her and totally is unacceptable according to her.

All I want to be is in an aggressive fair alliance.
    Que, I sure as heck know a ton more info than you do

It's funny that all my ops were dedicated to SIO, even my last op that just happened yesterday, but yet you believe I'm not a a team player.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Wah wah wah. Sounds like the village idiot had his toy taken away for bad behavior. Poor baby
    I thought you were part of chucks "DREAM TEAM" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Only his ex dual, the actual good player on that account.

Just to get this straight, is all of this because of the weirdo who holds the Funtard name in his/her alliance???

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Just to get this straight, is all of this because of the weirdo who holds the Funtard name in his/her alliance???
    you are correct

I have heard that he is Silence dumb twin

SIO imploding, natars are going to take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Lol. duals... Krazylegz254 to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    SIO imploding, natars are going to take it.
    Hardly! Minor housekeeping. It takes a certain type of insanity to be a member of SIO. Chuckie just didn't have what it takes.

So, Blazin, removal of one member in your group denotes "imploding"? Thats pretty sad.

Q
    Last edited by Quelaana; 02-25-2016 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino5 View Post
    Hardly! Minor housekeeping. It takes a certain type of insanity to be a member of SIO. Chuckie just didn't have what it takes.

So, Blazin, removal of one member in your group denotes "imploding"? Thats pretty sad.

Q
    You lost your most aggressive and talented player, just because of a scout report

Let that sync in que..

It is part of being a good soldier bro, not everyone can be Chuck Norris
    Being a leader is not as easy as some of us might imagine, very frequently you got to deal with whiny babies or worse.

You lost your most aggressive and talented player, just because of a scout report .
    I lost what??? A massive ego, yes. Most talented? You're a nobody. I have a team that consists of Aku, Mastiff, Kodiac, Stan, Eric, Lethal Jimmy, and more, and you think YOU are the most talented? OMG. You are such a joke.

Quit while you're behind, chuckie. I've booted much better players than you from my team, but probably none with bigger egos with less reason.

Q

I lost what??? A massive ego, yes. Most talented? You're a nobody. I have a team that consists of Aku, Mastiff, Kodiac, Stan, Eric, Lethal Jimmy, and more, and you think YOU are the most talented? OMG. You are such a joke.

Quit while you're behind, chuckie. I've booted much better players than you from my team, but probably none with bigger egos with less reason.

Q
    Not only you don't know how to lead, but you also don't understand sarcasm lol.
    Did I show you the reports of my last Op? The one I did just for you ? Eh, it was a mistake..

Q
    You forgot me Q

Not only you don't know how to lead, but you also don't understand sarcasm lol.
    Did I show you the reports of my last Op? The one I did just for you ? Eh, it was a mistake..
    From the above posts I am inferring the fact that you think as if you are the god of travianers
    Just crying from the start ,leader did that and this .... stop crying for your own mistakes ... and for the love of god stop blaming others

There is a reason why leaders are there .... and currently they are doing a good job . So please stop saying leadership sucks :P ... Its something that you cant do , so stop whining

-Amar

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Warrior View Post
    You forgot me Q

From the above posts I am inferring the fact that you think as if you are the god of travianers
    Just crying from the start ,leader did that and this .... stop crying for your own mistakes ... and for the love of god stop blaming others

There is a reason why leaders are there .... and currently they are doing a good job . So please stop saying leadership sucks :P ... Its something that you cant do , so stop whining

-Amar
    What's my mistake o.O

In all honesty, I think SIO leadership some days did amazing job defending or doing Operations. They work their butts off for the victory. But I think they took it to the next level by implementing rules to just defy my play-style, and all server long I was forced to follow the rules. I also did so many favors to SIO. The only part that had me off is when leadership act like they are much stronger than the membership. Rules should apply to all, not to some.

Also, when I mentioned leadership, I only meant as in one of the leaders ( the main one ) of SIO. I do believe that other leaders did an amazing job this server long.

It's odd to see that a player hundreds of hours farther away for most of our villages (In game time) that did not offer SIO much is more important than me.

All for a scout report.

My account was even based on helping members of my alliance, and 90% of my OPs were literally dedicated to support a member or to do a favor for leaders.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 02-26-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Chuck: no point in continuing to argue. Wether you're right or not, in the eyes of SIO you will never be right. So just bite the bullet, learn from your mistake and move on. Continue with travain and find another team that supports your ideals about travain, or move to a different game. The complaining i see here is only de-valueing everything you did for SIO this server.
    Last edited by Delusional; 02-26-2016 at 02:00 AM.

Chuck: no point in continuing to argue. Wether you're right or not, in the eyes of SIO you will never be right. So just bite the bullet, learn from your mistake and move on. Continue with travain and find another team that supports your ideals about travain, or move to a different game. The complaining i see here is only de-valueing everything you did for SIO this server.
    u cud be right.. but I have no idea what ur inferring to when u said " learn from your mistake".. what's my mistake ? lol

Being so awesome?

u cud be right.. but I have no idea what ur inferring to when u said " learn from your mistake".. what's my mistake ? lol
    You were kicked out of an alliance, so I was just assuming there was some sort of mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Being so awesome?
    Haha, that must be it ! :P

Delusion, ALL I did was scout a player that wasn't even in SIO.. Can't find the mistake in that.

Chuck, chuck, Chuck,
    You and I have talked or I have listened to you rail against how unfair Q is about this or how she is unfair about that, over and over again; You are a grown *** man but sound like a little child who could not get the attention he wanted, the real problem was, you were always trying to run the show, no one elected you leader but in your mind leadership didn't meet up to your standards so you challenged her every step of the way.

The truth is , you got kicked for disobeying a direct order!!! you were told not to do something and you did it anyway so you got just what you asked for, I thought you were a alright player but not a great player and just because you like to splat your hammers does not make you the best player on this team.

Man up Chuck! and accept the fact that you are out there in the travian world all alone with not friends and the door to a safe home is locked and the wolves are sniffing at your door trying to eat you. wooooooooo

Do yourself a favor, go and start your own alliance and become a leader for one server and after you have done that come back and share with us how it felt to be a leader of 60 people, I would be interested in hearing what you would have to say?
    Last edited by Dragon54; 02-27-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Also I had to call back the def troops I had in SIO WW because of your fake attack. They were not that many (as you already saw in your scouting) but that was all I had to offer.
    Last edited by Drystan; 02-27-2016 at 12:52 PM.

I love it when chicks fight. You girls are quite entertaining, you suck at the game, but most girls aren't good at games anyway.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I love it when chicks fight. You girls are quite entertaining, you suck at the game, but most girls aren't good at games anyway.
    ArabChickNorris here

ArabChickNorris here
    Where?

They are called Scouts Chuck! They are a troop type available to every player should they wanna do something crazy, like scout a target before they splat on it...

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    They are called Scouts Chuck! They are a troop type available to every player should they wanna do something crazy, like scout a target before they splat on it...
    But but,
    It wasn't from a scout report, it was a message on Skype :P

Any updates on the WWs? This catfight bores me. **** or get off the pot.

Fun and games!

2pro is running around playing "button button, whos got our button" and is dead in the water until he finds his lost toys. Tards don't appear to care if he has them or not.

SOMEONE who shall remain nameless, (simply because hes an attention ho), is running around trying to beg and threaten his former teammates to get the..toy back.

And he just splatted, AGAIN, in the attempt while the lunatics are happily playing "hot potato" and "Keep away".
    Last edited by Quelaana; 03-03-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Fun and games!

2pro is running around playing "button button, whos got our button" and is dead in the water until he finds his lost toys. Tards don't appear to care if he has them or not.

SOMEONE who shall remain nameless, (simply because hes an attention ho), is running around trying to beg and threaten his former teammates to get the..toy back.

And he just splatted, AGAIN, in the attempt while the lunatics are happily playing "hot potato" and "Keep away".
    I didn't really splat, check his cap, all waves went through.

Was an idiot, still an idiot.

I'm waiting for you guys to attack me, oh what was that? Sio has no offensive troops? Oh that ain't news !

look at ur hammers, they are pathetic, not only that, all players are too afraid to launch at someone.. I mean, I have no alliance and yet you guys are scared to launch your ' hammers ' (if you call them hammers that is) at me.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-03-2016 at 04:52 PM.