Thread: Us20

Default Us20

Is anyone having glitches with us20? I couldn't choose a tribe other than Gauls and the Tutorial isn't working.

Customer Service Team Grasshopper's Avatar

Hi Briar,

Currently we are unaware of any issues with us20. It sounds like you may have an issue with your browser cache.

Please try clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser and see if this resolves the issues you are having. Information on clearing the cache and cookies in most web browsers may be found here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

I have already tried to clear the cache but it didn't work either and I even tried a different browser. I am not having trouble with any of the other servers. Thank you very much for the quick answer.

Customer Service Team Grasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Briarwoodbabe View Post
    I have already tried to clear the cache but it didn't work either and I even tried a different browser. I am not having trouble with any of the other servers. Thank you very much for the quick answer.
    You are welcome. If you are continuing to have issues then I would suggest contacting the Multihunter on your server for more assistance. They will be able to take a look at your account and help you out further.