Thread: The megablob WW hits on RIP

Thumbs up The megablob WW hits on RIP

So, a couple respectable hammers got tossed around. I'll give the blobbers that. But, the execution was nothing less than laughable. Rammer lands after several hammers. People landing 8-10 hours early barely denting the defense. People landing 12-14 hours late with 100k+ hammers. One thing the blobbers have done successfully this round is keep our walls painted with fresh blood from their troops. Kudos on throwing the kitchen sink at us in the most disorganized fashion I have seen in several servers. You sure did get the job done!
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Don't forget about ALL the damage they did to our infrastructure!
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

The only thing sadder than their order was that their players like Mastiff are actually proud of their blobbing, and consider it a valid strategy and tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    The only thing sadder than their order was that their players like Mastiff are actually proud of their blobbing, and consider it a valid strategy and tactic.
    Who is this mastiff everyone is speaking of ? He has some solid points ! Mastiff for president !

He is the guy who thinks the object of travian is to huggle as many people as possible. I am sure he gave you lots of huggles to join him.

He is the guy who thinks the object of travian is to huggle as many people as possible. I am sure he gave you lots of huggles to join him.
    As long as groups of players form pre-server groups, have spies in all the alliances, maybe the other players will keep huggling.

That is so sad.

That is so sad.
    Don't be sad...you probably have the firepower to demolish all three WWs and win the game...so really no point in whining about hugglers. In any case, we did not "huggle" with ATL so your premise was wrong anyway...it is obvious ATL want to stop you as much as we do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seauton View Post
    Don't be sad...you probably have the firepower to demolish all three WWs and win the game...so really no point in whining about hugglers. In any case, we did not "huggle" with ATL so your premise was wrong anyway...it is obvious ATL want to stop you as much as we do though.
    They have firepower . But will they use it ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Seauton View Post
    it is obvious ATL want to stop you as much as we do though.
    Of course they do, because unlike you guys, we actually have fought alliances. Not just recruited all round, then publicly stated multiple times, with multiple members, that huggling is a-ok with you and your team.

Although I am still waiting to hear if Delusional thinks its ok for an entire server to huggle to fight 60 people or not? He keeps dodging. Luckily it is the weekend, so I will bug him all weekend about it.

Of course they do, because unlike you guys, we actually have fought alliances. Not just recruited all round, then publicly stated multiple times, with multiple members, that huggling is a-ok with you and your team.

Although I am still waiting to hear if Delusional thinks its ok for an entire server to huggle to fight 60 people or not? He keeps dodging. Luckily it is the weekend, so I will bug him all weekend about it.
    Hey VM good news we huggle so well that when you realize your alliance can not win and you decide to backstab them and jump ship like before we will take you in !

So to huggle or not to huggle that is the question? Depends on the situation of the server.

that huggling is a-ok with you and your team.
    I do not know about "my" team, but huggling is ok with me depending of the situation. When you have an alliance dominating the server for example with an easy road to the win, then yes, huggling in that case is a-ok. To me, huggling before at least artifacts are dropped is not ok, but that is my opinion.

I completely disagree with your strategy Seauton but at least you can man up and take a stance; Which is probably why we always get along outside in game.

I completely disagree with your strategy Seauton but at least you can man up and take a stance; Which is probably why we always get along outside in game.
    Thank you, same feelings here....and what is funny is that I felt victim to pre-formed blobs in the past...including last round when I was leading Spice first half...we had one giant blob in three quads and various other pre-formed alliances/blobs in them as well...while it gave us...players who mostly never played together...time to get to the middle game, but once the other blobs settled down we were doomed....also funny is that while I never called them on their blobbing...they called me out because my girlfriend had the other spice wing (in the same quad...lol).

Funny how some people believe they have a chance when it's 100% sure rip will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    Funny how some people believe they have a chance when it's 100% sure rip will win.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Strategic again.
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Strategic again.
    Darn it. Beat me to it.
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    [SACRIFICE] Seba
    Back off, smelly flesh! Lasagna is mine

Sebaaaaaaaaaaa

We won this round!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't need to recruit all members for a win!!!!

i want to play with rip next round
    Killer Of Giants

Any idea when a .us slow server will next be accepting registration?

Quote Originally Posted by ttkciar View Post
    Any idea when a .us slow server will next be accepting registration?
    US4 is due to restart next, I believe. Still a few weeks away, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    US4 is due to restart next, I believe. Still a few weeks away, though.
    Thank you, Seba.