Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US3 Round 9 Battle Reports Spam Thread

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Default US3 Round 9 Battle Reports Spam Thread

All discussions regarding Battle Reports to be posted here.

Not trynna brag or anything but......

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 11.16.27 AM.jpg

Bad macemen! First follow home this server.

This BR thread already has more activity than other servers, looks promising for the rest of the server!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

My single biggest gripe with this game, bar none.

Seriously, they have got to make a way for you to find out who is doing this other than documenting/tracking every gaul hero's exp within a 20 square radius. These people can DIAF.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    My single biggest gripe with this game, bar none.

Seriously, they have got to make a way for you to find out who is doing this other than documenting/tracking every gaul hero's exp within a 20 square radius. These people can DIAF.
    My biggest gripe right now is that there is a bug with the attack reports and the last 5 attacks are not being updated properly. We contacted Support 3 days ago and the bug has still not been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    My biggest gripe right now is that there is a bug with the attack reports and the last 5 attacks are not being updated properly. We contacted Support 3 days ago and the bug has still not been fixed.
    Yes, really annoying. And if I change from which village my farming is done, the reports stops updating. I can't know if an empty raid is a trend because the last five reports are ways old. To make sure what's going on I have to scout again - or hope I can somehow remember next time a raid comes back empty.

Don't expect a fix anytime soon. Tg isn't know for their speed.

First big hit of the server and it was a splat! Wondering if this trend will continue
    Ronnie was right

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    First big hit of the server and it was a splat! Wondering if this trend will continue
    The power of PDs

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    The power of PDs
    You must of been suspecting an attack on yourself if you had PD's make that much def at this point in the server.
    Ronnie was right

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    You must of been suspecting an attack on yourself if you had PD's make that much def at this point in the server.
    What can I say ? I have NW around me who can hit me at any minute and I also have Que who hates me :P

I make a ton of enemies on this game, that's why I always need PDs with high number of def..

Since this is 11 days since last post imma do a double post..

I heard that FWB and BNI made an 'oopsy' once again :P

Since this is 11 days since last post imma do a double post..

I heard that FWB and BNI made an 'oopsy' once again :P
    Definitely don't want to ally with those noobs.

No oopsy.. In order to clear a quad you need to hit defense and we did but came through on top this time by not only hitting a hammer but also knocking down fields and infrastrucutre.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Why aren't people posting BR's? I see plenty of stuff getting thrown around/smashed. But no BR's over here.

We are just quietly sitting here farming away. Peaceful, non violent types in the southwest.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    We are just quietly sitting here farming away. Peaceful, non violent types in the southwest.
    This one is just for you, because I know you LOVE sniping in this game

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/34230639949

Doesnt look like much of a snipe...IMO, a snipe is something you slip between waves. You killed one chief, sent with a hero? Why was the hero not with the clear? Or was this just a lone extra sent to help someone else with a chiefing. If that is the case, there are not that many people still playing this game who can line up multiple waves from separate villas and get the timing right.

So...eh. Boring.

Doesnt look like much of a snipe...IMO, a snipe is something you slip between waves. You killed one chief, sent with a hero? Why was the hero not with the clear? Or was this just a lone extra sent to help someone else with a chiefing. If that is the case, there are not that many people still playing this game who can line up multiple waves from separate villas and get the timing right.

So...eh. Boring.
    Two players attacked, one had a clear waves, the other had the chief, with no clear.

Two players attacked, one had a clear waves, the other had the chief, with no clear.
    No doubt they landed same second. One second apart, at most.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    No doubt they landed same second. One second apart, at most.
    It was NW alliance, so you can guess how bad it was lol

***continuted discussion from the battle report thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    But my point was, the reason there was no competition on us4 was because your team recruited everybody, (and Funtards has openly stated they were never going for a WW.) You cannot recruit everybody and get upset about no competition.
    This is a bit confusing, since SIO went to s4, as a preformed team from s1, (there you go Foley!!) although not with the entire group. In early game, we took in a small alliance in our quad, rather than destroy them, and late in the game, a few others from a team that had fallen apart. Are you just butthurt because I wouldn't take you with them? I have a long memory VM, for who betrays their team.

VM, Just go away. You were a non entity on s4. Torture people with your presence on a server you are actually playing.

I'm not going to rehash s4 either. It has no point here other than, as Valtaire said, we have been expecting a mass deletion and was hoping it wouldn't happen since some nice competition through endgame would be fun.

Please, MEC, stick around for the full game! I don't care that you recruit LLUA for defenders. Hell, recruit Pikachu, I know they have hammers left!

Stay and fight.

P.S. Doctore, I thought you loved me!! You lied! You said your account was 80% anvil.
    It is 80% anvil.

Scary, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hello, all. Foley, you insulted me. I've got pretty thick skin, but you found one of my buttons. Throughout my Travian career I have been known as a sniper, and one of the best, if not the best. The only server I have failed consistently at sniping is the current qual server, and the lag is unpredictable at best. Also, I know we had great snipes that ended up up splitting fakes, like at donald trump.

I will agree we need more anvils. Might be too late to correct that, but this "preformed" alliance (I wasn't going to start until the day of spawning when evolution pinged me on skype and asked if I was going to play) is made up of players who wanted to go hammers. We talked early on in skype that we were light on anvils. I agree, it is one of our weaknesses.

I try not o get into the negative stuff on the forum. Don't see the need. But I will say that I hope doth and briares finish the server. Win, lose, or draw you guys have made the server not be a snore fest.
    Hermes, I expected most of the attacks to be sniped. Even my lousy 4 waves which has a huge spread. Sniped fakes don't matter.

I think the only snipe is saw was Atlas Primvs attack on Shevy.

Thanks for moving the conversation here Q. I was getting sick of reading about old servers this, old server that and living is good old days.

BTW, nice hit Dothraki, and I am glad to know Briares can attack active players (hid behind Dothraki though). Btw Briares you did pretty good damage to my village, which will take me a week to build . TS was the real lose, else I would have followed you safely home. But at the end, nothing left to follow there.

Well its about time, I should visit your village again. Till then this is dedicated to you for that attack.
    -- Chandra/Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uai7M4RpoLU

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Hermes, I expected most of the attacks to be sniped. Even my lousy 4 waves which has a huge spread. Sniped fakes don't matter.

I think the only snipe is saw was Atlas Primvs attack on Shevy.
    My mace suck at sniping :P

VM, Just go away. You were a non entity on s4.
    No. Make me. If you are afraid of being called out for mass huggling up a server when its a cold hard fact, then do not come to the forums. Go back to hiding and playing your spin game on skype.

Also, there is no butt hurt. I never once wanted to join your team. Feel free to ask Matt; I was only there on us4 to help his account, but even then, I barely played us4. While you were busy huggling to win on us4, I was too busy winning us1, us3, and us19 around the same time, while on all 3 servers, being much smaller in size than the top alliance.

Until I decide so myself, I will be active on the forums though.

Ugh... You and your BS huggling fixation. I suppose it's quite convenient for you that there is no actual definintion for what constitutes a huggle, just as there's no actual word "huggle". It must be great to have a make believe word as part of the lexicon of Travian, that you can use at your convenience to stir up baseless accusations. Bravo.

Mass huggling... Sounds even more impressive/dastardly/pick your own adjective to describe, than regular run of the mill huggling.

Is there a definition of "mass huggling" versus your run of the mill street corner variety of "huggling"?

There is no official definition, no. But there is plenty of debate. For me, when an alliance is already 4-5 times larger than anybody else at any stage in the early server, but then you still go on recruiting well past artifacts, which involves recruiting the only other alliance who had any legit shot at end game. That is a massive huggling. And yes, you will be called out on it every single time you bring up that server (I did not bring it up either)

There is no official definition, no. But there is plenty of debate. For me, when an alliance is already 4-5 times larger than anybody else at any stage in the early server, but then you still go on recruiting well past artifacts, which involves recruiting the only other alliance who had any legit shot at end game. That is a massive huggling. And yes, you will be called out on it every single time you bring up that server (I did not bring it up either)
    If this still regarding S4 there is a completely different thread in the forum to discuss.

Um.. I didn't bring up that server.

Lets see... Absorbed Pirates pre arties... And took a handful of players from the wreckage of that NE alliance. Also absorbed completely. Okay. I guess I have to give you the benefit of the doubt on that, especially since there is no definition of what constitutes a make believe term.

And the end result of that was what...? A win?

Since you're going to call it out every time it comes up, then I guess I'll try to do my part and bring up the UBER <--- yes, I said it.... UBER huggle that you ran on s3...

And the end result of that was....? Oh yeah... A loss.

By the way for those that are following along... An UBER huggle is approximately 7.5x MORE dastardly than a mass huggle.
    I believe the only bigger huggle would be the mythical HELLA huggle. I believe the legendary HELLA huggle was only spotted once on s4 under the alliance name of DR.
    Last edited by Akumetsu; 09-13-2016 at 08:14 PM.

I never said you brought it up. Your alliance mate Val mentioned us4, so I replied.

As for us3, not sure what you are talking about. Maybe you should look at GT, or might even be easier to ask your own teammate Val (who I was facing against on us3). We won. And we were smaller in size.

But I am glad you at least admit you guys had to mass recruit to win. Acceptance is the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    If this still regarding S4 there is a completely different thread in the forum to discuss.
    In fairness, I never post about it. I only reply to posts about it. Now I will reply to more made up stuff by Aku; maybe you can educate him on what happened on us3 last round.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 09-13-2016 at 08:25 PM.

"I never said you brought it up. Your alliance mate Val mentioned us4, so I replied."

Val and I are on the same team? Cool...

"As for us3, not sure what you are talking about. Maybe you should look at GT, or might even be easier to ask your own teammate Val (who I was facing against on us3). We won."

Actually, I wasn't here last round. The round I was referring to was s3r7. Congrats on your win last round?

"And we were smaller in size."

Prefer you not share your sad sordid personal details.

"But I am glad you at least admit you guys had to mass recruit to win. Acceptance is the first step."

Recruiting a group pre arties within the same quad, and taking in a few stragglers in endgame that wanted to finish out the server? Mass recruiting? I guess if you say so, it must be true

"Now I will reply to more made up stuff by Aku; maybe you can educate him on what happened on us3 last round."

I don't need to make stuff up. Anyone who has dealt with me knows that. As far as last round on s3, I neither know nor care about the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Congrats on your win last round?
    Thanks, we did deserve the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Recruiting a group pre arties within the same quad, and taking in a few stragglers in endgame that wanted to finish out the server? Mass recruiting?
    Further acceptance that you will even recruit stragglers at end game, good job. You guys are really doing well with this acceptance part.

I'm posting here since that other thread is supposed to be for BRs. As you can see the FwB & BNI "Meta" has consolidated into a single alliance. It looks like a pretty even playing field if you ask me.

Farmhand

RIP battle report thread, filled will nonsense and crap, just like old times...

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    RIP battle report thread, filled will nonsense and crap, just like old times...
    Do something about it then.