Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52

Thread: UNITY vs GMO round 1

  1. #1

    Default UNITY vs GMO round 1

    What is an operation? Contrary to what GMO would have you believe, it does not entail wasting countless troops during 300 fakes so that you can have a few of your hammers each send a single catapult wave to attack the same village. Yes, our one and only, the man who will say anything on the forums expecting no one to fact check him, ArabChuckNorris actually planned an op which did just that against NW.

    GMO may have the propaganda machine on their side, but Unity has well, no need for propaganda when we can actually back it up in game.

    Without further ado, let's get down to business.

    Hammers are for defending!: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/325811fec7c

    Maybe if they think I'm a farm they'll stop catapulting me: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/325812df3f0

    Who needs to defend their capital when you can enslave some helpless animals?: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/325813c1182

    Wait, this isn't how the plot of 300 went: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/32581490bf8

    I too don't believe in defending my capital: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/325816c9ada

    And finally, it turns out defending with your hammers can actually work: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/325818ac900

    Now if GMO ever successfully hits us back in a manner that even resembles what falls under the definition of an operation, I will be the first one to come to the forums and congratulate them. I will not be a sore loser.

    With that being said, I have a multiple choice question for you.

    What will the GMO propaganda's machine response to this post be?
    a) Your hammers are small so the damage doesn't count!!
    b) We didn't try to defend our members so it doesn't matter.
    c) You attacked one of our small members! Leave the little people out of this!
    d) Your attacks landed at different times, so we were easily able to pick apart the fakes from the reals... oh wait
    e) all of the above plus incoherent rambling

    Til next time.
    Your move, GMO.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  2. #2

    Default

    Nice reports, good early game stuff going on. It'll be nice to read some excuses. I'll go with (e).
    Last edited by Marfwheezel; 06-06-2016 at 10:34 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Nice reports, good early game stuff going on. It'll be nice to read some excuses. I'll go with (e).
    I gotchu!

    e) all of the above plus incoherent rambling

  4. #4

    Default

    Am I the propaganda guy or is that ACN?

  5. #5

    Default

    Troll level 97
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Troll level 97
    lel gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

  7. #7

    Default

    Nice hits well played

  8. #8

    Default

    The boring thing about Unity ist the number of members



    How many more alliances will be absorbed by Unity this month? How many alliances do they want to be at the end?

    Maybe we should all form one huge alliance and fight natares!

    Even though: nice reports.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanndas View Post
    The boring thing about Unity ist the number of members



    How many more alliances will be absorbed by Unity this month? How many alliances do they want to be at the end?

    Maybe we should all form one huge alliance and fight natares!

    Even though: nice reports.
    lol, right ?

    We should work together and do Ops against natars.

    Briares, I actually never knew that there is a rep system on the forums, so thanks for letting me know about it lol

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanndas View Post
    The boring thing about Unity ist the number of members



    How many more alliances will be absorbed by Unity this month? How many alliances do they want to be at the end?

    Maybe we should all form one huge alliance and fight natares!

    Even though: nice reports.
    If you know anything about PWNY, you'll know that I'm about the most anti-meta person you'll find. Doing my best to curb the recruitment.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    If you know anything about PWNY, you'll know that I'm about the most anti-meta person you'll find. Doing my best to curb the recruitment.
    Most anti-meta person is part of the biggest meta on the server. Makes sense.

    You know you don't have to team up with them, right? I also am anti-meta. I, also, was recruited by UNITY. I didn't join them, because they're so obnoxiously meta. Their motto is 'strength in numbers'. Sounds like I'm more anti-meta than you.
    Last edited by It'sMeQ; 06-07-2016 at 11:52 PM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    Most anti-meta person is part of the biggest meta on the server. Makes sense.

    You know you don't have to team up with them, right? I also am anti-meta. I, also, was recruited by UNITY. I didn't join them, because they're so obnoxiously meta. Their motto is 'strength in numbers'. Sounds like I'm more anti-meta than you.
    LOL, I think they tried to recruit everyone in the server. They are all over the map too :P

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    LOL, I think they tried to recruit everyone in the server. They are all over the map too :P
    I heard they expanded into the NW quad, you think those Monsanto guys are teaming up with the UNTIY hand holding squad?

  14. #14

    Default

    Once again, GMO comes onto the forums to mouth off but has nothing to show for it.

    I on the other hand discovered a few hours ago that I was terribly wrong to catapult your members. They serve much better as my farms:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/32632682b37
    Last edited by Briares; 06-08-2016 at 02:12 AM.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Once again, GMO comes onto the forums to mouth off but has nothing to show for it.

    I on the other hand discovered a few hours ago that I was terribly wrong to catapult your members. They serve much better as my farms:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/32632682b37
    Enjoy whatever scraps you can find.

    Don't worry we cata back.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/326328bd534

  16. #16

    Default

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...63,3264688f9b5


    Our dude has been hitting the same guy all day.. Good job Unity for defending him! Send more Axes please !

  17. #17
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Once again, GMO comes onto the forums to mouth off but has nothing to show for it.

    I on the other hand discovered a few hours ago that I was terribly wrong to catapult your members. They serve much better as my farms:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/32632682b37
    If those resource amounts are correct, then they were overflowing anyways. This way someone can make a good use of their resources!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  18. #18

    Default

    Need more reports of GMO on the offensive. Two destroyed buildings is making me want to see more.

  19. #19
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  20. #20

    Default

    You pick them out and I'll kick them out. Loving this new weight loss regimen, anyways all of those attacks was on a poor inactive member.

    Thanks for clearing him though, we'll take over the farming from here.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    You pick them out and I'll kick them out. Loving this new weight loss regimen, anyways all of those attacks was on a poor inactive member.

    Thanks for clearing him though, we'll take over the farming from here.
    The attacks were on two different players, so you are full of ****.

    But you heard it from their leader first boys, GMO keeps inactive farms. And all three of those members you lost were "poor" and "inactive"?

    Sounds like someone's plugging holes in a sinking ship.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  22. #22

    Default

    Why would I share the farms with anyone else when I can keep a private reserve?

    Anyways yea the ram hit was on another player, so yes you hit two players. 1 current player though.

    I have nothing bad to say about ratar, the other two you can decide.

    Also when am I getting my invitation to become a wing of this fantastic alliance? Let's make it a 200 player alliance. There is not many alliance left to merge with at this point.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Why would I share the farms with anyone else when I can keep a private reserve?

    Anyways yea the ram hit was on another player, so yes you hit two players. 1 current player though.

    I have nothing bad to say about ratar, the other two you can decide.

    Also when am I getting my invitation to become a wing of this fantastic alliance? Let's make it a 200 player alliance. There is not many alliance left to merge with at this point.
    Sorry you guys wouldn't make the cut. Keep up the trend of kicking all the members that I cata and you'll be out of players soon.

    I wonder how long until your members recognize you don't represent their best interest and turn on you.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Also when am I getting my invitation to become a wing of this fantastic alliance? Let's make it a 200 player alliance. There is not many alliance left to merge with at this point.
    So, GMO, Unity, FU (who is also hunting for a huggle buddy) and Marines (notorious hugglers) all together? I'm not sure if that is an orgy or a clusterf***. Either way, it sounds like a good way to get a communicable disease.

    You guys remind me of the Flo Insurance lady commercials "BUNDLE"!

    We love it. Far from the first time the people in the SW have taken on all the rest of the server. Should make for a fun round!

    Quelaana

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Sorry you guys wouldn't make the cut. Keep up the trend of kicking all the members that I cata and you'll be out of players soon.

    I wonder how long until your members recognize you don't represent their best interest and turn on you.
    Still waiting for you to hit the right people, but keep missing for now. Soon you'll get what you want.

    My members recognize that my "*****" leadership is still much better than the clusterduck UNITY leadership is. I mean forget about the CELT just look at logician. Anyone who works with that nut job, well I don't even know who in their right mind would.

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    So, GMO, Unity, FU (who is also hunting for a huggle buddy) and Marines (notorious hugglers) all together? I'm not sure if that is an orgy or a clusterf***. Either way, it sounds like a good way to get a communicable disease.

    You guys remind me of the Flo Insurance lady commercials "BUNDLE"!

    We love it. Far from the first time the people in the SW have taken on all the rest of the server. Should make for a fun round!

    Quelaana
    SW is full of noobs.


  27. #27

    Default

    I made a new UNITY farm, there is a lot of these around the map

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/32700862c75

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    You pick them out and I'll kick them out. Loving this new weight loss regimen, anyways all of those attacks was on a poor inactive member.

    Thanks for clearing him though, we'll take over the farming from here.
    Dude just kicks his members soon as they get hit after he gets called out on the forums.. shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Still waiting for you to hit the right people, but keep missing for now. Soon you'll get what you want.

    My members recognize that my "*****" leadership is still much better than the clusterduck UNITY leadership is. I mean forget about the CELT just look at logician. Anyone who works with that nut job, well I don't even know who in their right mind would.
    Guy you are the worst leader alive, like I'm considered bad by some but daaaaaamnnn
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Dude just kicks his members soon as they get hit after he gets called out on the forums.. shame



    Guy you are the worst leader alive, like I'm considered bad by some but daaaaaamnnn
    Says the guy who deletes on every server

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Says the guy who deletes on every server
    Wasn't I the one who asked you to stay in NW and help build a quad rather then joining with us? I have a new problem, i play too many servers and don't delete on enough.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Wasn't I the one who asked you to stay in NW and help build a quad rather then joining with us? I have a new problem, i play too many servers and don't delete on enough.
    I just needed an alliance, I know that soon enough you won't be on the server anyways

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I just needed an alliance, I know that soon enough you won't be on the server anyways
    He will be here long enough to see your first three splats.

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I just needed an alliance, I know that soon enough you won't be on the server anyways
    Just needed an alliance? I wish I were as loyal as you...

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    He will be here long enough to see your first three splats.
    Seems like your alliance is competing with me on who can splat more :P

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Seems like your alliance is competing with me on who can splat more :P
    Well you just took the prize for the worst splats of the day lol, not even a clearing force.

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Well you just took the prize for the worst splats of the day lol, not even a clearing force.
    Splat? Didn't even splat today lol.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Splat? Didn't even splat today lol.
    Maybe you should get off the forums to check for red swords so this won't happen to you again?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/327990356d9
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Maybe you should get off the forums to check for red swords so this won't happen to you again?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/327990356d9
    A moment where legionaries would've helped a lot. Good kill.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Maybe you should get off the forums to check for red swords so this won't happen to you again?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/327990356d9
    Must be happy of how much NW alliance is doing for you eh?

    Good attack after all

  40. #40

    Default

    Nice hit!

    What, Chuckie with no PDs?

    You might just have to shut up talking and learn to play the game. There are a lot of beginner how to's out there.



    Q

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •